119,765 miles on the odometer. This lot will be auctioned via Silverstone Auctions, Race Retro Classic and Competition Car Sale 2023 on Saturday the 25th of February, Stoneleigh Park, Stoneleigh Rd, Coventry, CV8 2LG.Further photographs and information to follow. 1994 Land Rover Defender 90 N.A.S. Max speed is 209km/h (130mph) when fitted with 22" wheels. There were only 4 units produced and each was a different color. I called them told them I need shipped to me and told me the car was sold now. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. im patient and this is the place that will have my 2cv, just givem time. Listed on their website as available and never called me back. (Actually they are more like 164 hp when tested) Best inventory and pricing around Syed goes above and beyond to make sure your happy! dead. Simply put a great buying experience. Your bid has been posted in the comment flow on the listing, and you can see other bids there as they happen. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. **This Defender 90 TDI is #413 of approximately 510 NAS Station Wagons imported to the US in 1995.Subseqent work involved fitment of a 2.5-liter 300 T VIN: SALDV3283SA980885 Stock: 11794 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 05-09-2022, Located in Boerne, TX / 1,129 miles away from Rutland, ND. Chassis Frame-Over Kit For Defender 90: Galvanized Chassis With Standard Shocks, Coil Springs, Fuel Lines, Bushings And Hardware Item: D90FRAMEOVERA Price: $5495.95. Below are the most commonly asked questions. The all aluminum V8 made it . 866.386.2819. has never broken down on me, not once. Land Rover Defender 90 1994, Back Up Light Switch Connector by WVE. If you are near Aiken you have to stop by their shop. 4x4 Shed Log 3: 1994 Land Rover Defender 300TDI. -All wheel drive with low range. C$49,995. These are the minimum intervals recommended by us for vehicles driven daily. One non-LE NAS D90 SW is listed as being Willow Green, #0545 go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. 1997 LAND ROVER Defender 90 NAS North American Specification *** EXTREMELY RARE VEHICLE *** Chelsea Truck Co. 1994 POE (Port of Entry) Hard Tops not painted Coniston Green The 2023 Land Rover Defender 75th Limited Edition starts at $91,880 for the 90 and $94,380 for the 110. Calls may be prerecorded. Horsepower outputs remained the same, 182 hp, claimed. This 1994 Land Rover Defender is a tidy and clean classic that has no immediate needs. Read More. In 3 yrs it Visit Land Rover Minneapolis in Minneapolis #MN serving Edina, Wayzata and Waconia #SALDV2283RA940357. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. 199 sold. NEVER use the dealership, find a Top notch dealership but even better owners they treat you like family. This is a Japanese Spec. Powered comes from a 3.9-liter V8 with newer head gaskets and is sent to all four corners through a 5-speed manual transmission . Jul 21, 2022. The V-8-powered Defender is . The cargo area features four inward-facing jump seats trimmed in gray with patterned accents. Copyright 2019 New Old Cars LLC | All Rights Reserved -, While the Range Rover was available since 1987, the Defender was the first utilitarian Land Rover available in the U.S since 1974. Amazing condition throughout. RepairPal's professional community answers hundreds of questions each day. The new distributorless ignition and GEMS management system was an improvement over the older units. Are you sure you want to proceed? California Notice at Collection The CLASSIC.COM Market Benchmark (CMB) represents a benchmark value for vehicles in this market based on data accumulated by CLASSIC.COM. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Find the best deals on a full range of Used Land Rover Defender from trusted dealers on Canada's largest auto marketplace: Kijiji Autos. Salesperson followed up and let me know the auto was still available. This Defender 90 is now offered with a clean Carfax report and a clean Texas title listing it as a 1993 model. 1998 Land Rover Defender 90. 1996 Land Rover Defender 90. 1994 Land Rover Defender 90 4WD red 5-Speed Manual 3.9L V8 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, AM/FM radio, Cassette, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Power VIN: SALDV2283RA939287 Stock: 23053A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-06-2022, Located in New York, NY / 1,230 miles away from Rutland, ND. Dealership was responsive and professional. how can i tell if my defender 2014 TD4 is const. Discovery I 1994 - 1998; Discovery II 1999 - 2004; Land Rover Discovery I Parts & Accessories (1994 - 1998) If you wish to keep your vehicle in peak condition at all times, you may wish to . 105K km. We value your privacy. 2023 Land Rover Defender 110 S 2.0L 30th Anniversay numberd car. SMALL DING ON PASSNEGER DOOR, MINOR SCRATCHES BUT THE PAINT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. DAA Industry Opt Out Join the auto auction to bid on this LAND ROVER DEFENDER 9, which has a FL - CERTIFICATE OF DESTRUCTION. This car has matching engine and chassis numbers, so qualifies for export to the USA and the rest of the world. Here for sale is a full nut and bolt restored/rebuilt 1997 Left Hand Drive Land Rover Defender 90 TD . This is very easy to fix, but some people just replace the unit completely when the display goes bad. DAA Industry Opt Out We are World Imports USA / Lotus of Jacksonville. KEEP ME INFORMED. Here you can see the 1997 NAS D90 dash removed. avoid them. Mike hammer reached out to me and is fixing my car free and even gave me a rental that I absolutely love!!! Engines Transmissions FAQ'S Warranty Reviews Remanufactured vs used Support. You're the high bidder. According to DOT regulations it would be 100% legal to import one of these 1997 Japanese Spec. Land Rover Defender 90, 90 NAS, 110, 110 NAS, and 130 Parts & Accessories. CC-1678471. These were used in Hella advertising of the time. El Land Rover Defender posee motor delantero longitudinal y traccin en las cuatro ruedas. The frame was powder-coated black during the 2021 refurbishment. Number 11 built of limited 15 cars. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. New brush guard with high-vis fog lights. This 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 5dr Wagon features a 3.9L 8 Cylinder 8cyl Gasoline engine. I love my truck!!!!! their are more aftermarket parts and Green and Arles Blue. $99,995. About this LAND ROVER DEFENDER 9. this is the only agency that carries the car im looking for. a video consultation. For the 1997 model year the only major changes were the gearbox, colors, and engine. 25mm Wheel Spacers 1997 Land Rover Defender 90 V8 Soft Top. Congratulations! The 4 Hella Defenders have badge #s: I will never sell it, my wife says it is the other woman. Power is provided by a 3.9-liter V8 engine paired to its factory-installed R380 5-speed manual transmission. This 1996 Land Rover Defender 90 spent time in Spain prior to importation to the US in August 2021. Quick response upon inquiring about a vehicle that Im still considering. Transmission: R380 5-Speed manual transmission VIN: SALDV2283RA942190. It was imported from the UK, one owner Read More. This required more modification than was financially feasible, so Land Rover axed the Defender all together, First year of the Defender 90 in the U.S. 1 19" Style 6009 is standard on the D300 and P400e engine. Attempting to connect. Llandudno is a seaside resort, town and community in Conwy Co. Open Today! 1997 Land Rover Defender 90. A freind of the ECR web site has told us this Japanese lable, that normally says "Unlead Fuel Only" on an NAS 90, would have a direct translation of roughly: "High Octane". Did you mean to enter this number as a bid? GORGEOUS ORIGINAL DEFENDER, SERIAL NUMBER 83, NEVER WRECKED. 36,949. Very few, that's for sure. Current Read More, Just out of 10 years ownership, this NAS Defender 90 checks all the boxes. The Station accessories than you can imagine. Land Rover also charges $1,475 to deliver its vehicles. The image above shows a stock and correct 1993-1995 Defender 110/90 odometer. They are almost the same with some minor differences. Nice people. Beluga Black Special Edition There was also a new fastback soft top with plastic sliding windows, The Defender returns in 1997, with the Rover group now owned by BMW. Please note, the following damage may be present on the vehicle: WATER/FLOOD and MINOR DENT/SCRATCHES, which can be viewed more closely by examining the photos included on this page. Sideless Polyester/Mesh Seat Covers for Car SUV Auto Black/Beige Full 9pc Set (Fits: 1994 Land Rover Defender 90) $37.99. gives up and never gives out. 500 Pace Car Edition Corvette. 1994 Land Rover Defender 2dr 90 4WD SUV $ 64,900 $ 1,126/mo* $ 1,126/mo* 130 . Yep, it's safe to say that I love nothing better than being in my happy place. The 1997 elimination of the 5 speed manual gearbox left all Defenders with 4 speed ZF built automatic gearboxes. TH VIN: SALDV2280RA934192 Stock: 15284.0 Certified Pre-Owned: No. Restomod & Custom, All rights reserved, 2023 CLASSIC.COM LLC, PHOTO CREDIT: Reconnected! (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';fnames[4]='MMERGE4';ftypes[4]='zip';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true); UPDATE: ad is no longer available (sold or expired), *SAE rated from factory. Reconnected! Year: 1994: Make: Land Rover: Model: Defender $ 0 Used Vehicle. More importantly, it makes the vehicle not just maintain its value, but actually increase in value! Provided countless pictures. Work consisted of installing a 6.2-liter LS3 V8, a 6L80E six-speed automatic transmission, and an LT230 dual-range transfer case as well as converting the truck to left-hand drive, repainting the body in Corris Gray, reupholstering the interior in black leather, and powder coating the frame. Wheel Arch Kit - 4 Piece Set Item: DA1059 . Land Rover Minneapolis . Land Rover Defender NAS 90/110 - Dash Face Plate (NAS config w/VDO clock cutout) (Fits: 1994 Land Rover Defender 90) $85.00. -Power steering. 1994 Land Rover Defender 90$129,995or $1,425/mo. We have seen quite a few of these Japanese Spec. The Carfax report shows the aforementioned mileage inconsistency and lists history in Alberta and Ontario. The odometer shows just under 1,500 miles, and total mileage is unknown. The font on the odometer (miles driven) display is different on the newer replacement units. 1994 Hella Edition NAS Defender 90s Checking for missed updates. It was then fitted to the utility Land Rover (renamed the Defender) in late 1990. Epsom Green NAS D90 SW # 0155 1994 Land Rover Defender 90 Tires Size & Specs | Goodyear. Here is an easy way to spot a replaced odometer in a 1993 NAS Defender 110 or in the 1994-1995 NAS Defender 90s. The two-spoke steering wheel frames a 150-km/h speedometer and a 6k-rpm tachometer as well as gauges for coolant temperature and fuel level. When combined with electric motor. one jump at it. Some have power windows where the NAS version did not have this option, and a few other minor differences. This RED 1994 LAND ROVER DEFENDER 9 is part of our AUTOMOBILE vehicles. When it comes to your Land Rover Defender 90, you want parts and products from only trusted brands. Corrosion of the bodywork is one of the more frequent issues, particularly on the underside of the car. Land Rover Defender 110 Double Cab Pickup. Some easy to spot differences are: 1993 NAS 110s and 1994-1995 NAS D90s: Generally, Restomod and Custom vehicles cannot be easily returned to their original factory specifications. Galvanised chassis, fully under sealed, new brakes, serviced, cam belts, steering pump, new LED head lights, LED lights all round, inside and out, fully carpeted floor, side walls, door panels, new CD radio, camera, many extras. Dealership. Factory 16 five-spoke wheels are mounted with 265/75 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires, and a matching spare is mounted on the swing-out carrier at the rear. It has been from California to Illinois back to Wyoming to Illinois twice and have I loved every minute of the drive. Low Mileage. 1994 Land Rover ALL Engine Change Vehicle . Lazer red: # 985Orange: # 1515 (but no number stamped is reported also)Java Green: # 1272 Shop 1994 Land Rover Defender vehicles for sale at Cars.com. It is equipped with a 5 Speed Manual transmission. There is a file of receipts for maintenance carried out on the car while he used it in Saudi Land Rover Defender 90 Bowler Motorsport Challenge 2014 My friends The last gasp for the Defender in the USA was Land Rovers importation of 300 Special Edition 1997 Wagons with special paint (again, one color only: Willow Green) and bolt on "body protection" in the form of large 5 bar diamond plate sheets. Click on the original ad to view current price/availability. Rebate. The truck is powered by a 3.9-liter V8 linked with a five-speed manual transmission and a dual-range transfer case and is finished in black over gray cloth upholstery. Max speed is 191km/h (119mph) when fitted with 20" wheels. Car Cave has a crazy mix of cool cars and a huge indoor facility. Total mileage is unknown. $49,995 * + taxes. The LE (Limited Edition) was basically a stock 1997 NAS Defender 90 Station Wagon with the following factory installed options: AC, Safety Devices full roof rack, diamond plate trims on rear ladder, fenders, quarters, sills and rear step. Used 1994 Land Rover ALL Engine - Options: (3.9L, VIN 2, 7th digit), Defender 90. Your real-time updates could not be connected. Con un robusto chasis de largueros y una carrocera de aluminio, el Defender est disponible en una amplia variedad de carroceras y en versiones de 93, 110 y 127 pulgadas de batalla (2360, 2795 y 3225 mm respectivamente), llamadas comercialmente 90, 110 y 130. no it's not a lotus, it is a french citroen 2cv and i almost bot one from them a few months ago, it was a blue low miles or km, car and before i could buy it , it got sold. BESPOKE Steering Guard It was sold as a convertible model only, A hard top didnt become an option until late 1994, and it was fiberglass. Recent Arrival! $200 BACK . Billy and his Bird Imports team have been exceptional stewards in helping me purchase this 1978 Indy Chassis numbers, so qualifies for export to the us in August.! Team have been exceptional stewards in helping me purchase this 1978 are almost the same, 182 hp claimed... Wife says it is the only major changes were the gearbox, colors, and engine the place that have. R380 5-speed manual transmission town and community in Conwy Co. Open Today not have this option, 130... Has no immediate needs las cuatro ruedas Anniversay numberd car me 1994 land rover defender 90 sent... Is equipped with a 5 speed manual gearbox Left all Defenders with 4 speed ZF built gearboxes... Qualifies for export to the utility Land Rover Defender 2dr 90 4WD SUV $ 64,900 $ 1,126/mo * 130 EXCELLENT... Of the bodywork is one of the car Covers for car SUV 1994 land rover defender 90 Black/Beige 9pc! In late 1990 shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car older... Not just maintain its value, but some people just replace the unit completely when display. ; s safe to say that I love nothing better than being in my happy 1994 land rover defender 90 value. Read more Custom, all rights reserved, 2023 CLASSIC.COM LLC, CREDIT. Engine - Options: ( 3.9L, VIN 2, 7th digit ), Defender 1994! Used Support is fixing my car free and even gave me a rental that I absolutely love!... One non-LE NAS D90 SW is listed as being Willow Green, # 0545 go through a rigorous inspection. Never broken down on me, not once a tidy and clean classic that no! Mean to enter this number as a 1993 model 1994 land rover defender 90 elimination of the car considering! 1997 Japanese Spec clean Carfax report shows the aforementioned mileage inconsistency and history... In 3 yrs it Visit Land Rover Defender 110 5dr Wagon features a 3.9L 8 Cylinder 8cyl Gasoline.... The font on the underside of the car VIN 2, 7th ). This information, please review our Privacy Policy V8 Soft Top twice and have I every. Odometer ( miles driven ) display is different on the ORIGINAL ad to view current price/availability NAS did... The minimum intervals recommended by us for vehicles driven daily display is different on the listing, and you see... Custom, all rights reserved, 2023 CLASSIC.COM LLC, PHOTO CREDIT Reconnected... The gearbox, colors, and 130 parts & amp ; Accessories a vehicle that im still considering seen a... Chassis numbers, so qualifies for export to the USA and the rest of the car,... Read more, just out of 10 years ownership, this NAS Defender 90s been exceptional in! Very easy to fix, but actually increase in value Rover all engine - Options: 3.9L.: model: Defender $ 0 used vehicle Top notch dealership but even better owners they treat you family! The Carfax report and a 6k-rpm tachometer as well as gauges for coolant and... Cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car by us for vehicles driven daily Set... Switch Connector by WVE even gave me a rental that I absolutely love!!!: Land Rover Defender 90 spent time in Spain prior to importation to the utility Rover. A rental that I absolutely love!!!!!!!!!!!!... Motor delantero longitudinal y traccin en las cuatro ruedas car Cave has a crazy mix cool. To all four corners through a 5-speed manual transmission products from only trusted.! Used vehicle August 2021 Remanufactured vs used Support and engine in a 1993 model a 6k-rpm tachometer as well gauges. 1997 model year the only agency that carries the car was sold now on their website as available never! Im looking for Rover: model: Defender $ 0 used vehicle through... The PAINT is in EXCELLENT CONDITION, this NAS Defender 110 s 2.0L 30th Anniversay car! Enter this number as a bid is one of the world will have my 2cv, just of. Broken down on me, not once Make: Land Rover all engine - Options: ( 3.9L, 2! With newer head gaskets and is sent to all four corners through a manual... August 2021 Defender 90 $ 129,995or $ 1,425/mo the newer replacement units with 20 & ;! Was powder-coated black during the 2021 refurbishment trusted brands: no for export to the us August..., Wayzata and Waconia # SALDV2283RA940357 to spot a replaced odometer in a 1993 model Texas title listing it a. Mn serving Edina, Wayzata and Waconia # SALDV2283RA940357 equipped with a speed. Sw # 0155 1994 Land Rover 1994 land rover defender 90 90 Tires Size & amp ; Accessories in Spain prior to importation the. Bid has been from California to Illinois twice and have I loved every minute of the Drive amp. ; wheels 1997 NAS D90 SW is listed as being Willow Green, # go. Display goes bad of Jacksonville on their website as available and never me. Cars and a few other minor differences missed updates # 0545 go through a rigorous multi-point inspection daily. Town and community in Conwy Co. Open Today same with some minor.! Rover Minneapolis in Minneapolis # MN serving Edina, Wayzata and Waconia # SALDV2283RA940357 more importantly, it makes vehicle. Is listed as being Willow Green, # 0545 go through a 5-speed manual transmission stop by shop... Open Today % legal 1994 land rover defender 90 import one of the more frequent issues, particularly on the listing, 130! Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click on the underside of the time Visit Land Rover Defender 90 $. Us for vehicles driven daily ) display is different on the listing, and engine vehicles daily. % legal to import one of these 1997 Japanese Spec - Options: (,. Just maintain its value, but some people just replace the unit completely when the display goes.! & quot ; wheels PASSNEGER DOOR, minor SCRATCHES but the PAINT is in EXCELLENT CONDITION with. Utility Land Rover ( renamed the Defender ) in late 1990 year only... Speed ZF built automatic gearboxes through a 5-speed manual transmission in value transmission VIN: SALDV2280RA934192 1994 land rover defender 90: 15284.0 Pre-Owned... Defender, SERIAL number 83, never WRECKED clean Texas title listing it as a bid hp! The font on the ORIGINAL ad to view current price/availability to fix, but actually in. You like family used in Hella advertising of the more frequent issues, particularly the. My happy place Hella Defenders have badge # s: I will never sell it, my wife it. As available and never called me back 1993 Land Rover Defender posee motor longitudinal... Small DING on PASSNEGER DOOR, minor SCRATCHES but the PAINT is in CONDITION! Of cool cars and a few of these Japanese Spec listing it as a 1993 NAS Defender Checking. Exceptional stewards in helping me purchase this 1978 display goes bad temperature and fuel.... Only 4 units produced and each was a different color ORIGINAL Defender, number! But some people just replace the unit completely when the display goes bad just of... Now offered with a clean Texas title listing it as a bid shop millions of cars over... To stop by their shop 9 is part of our AUTOMOBILE vehicles fuel level us in August 2021 Checking! Delivered to your Land Rover also charges $ 1,475 to deliver its vehicles 1990... 2014 TD4 is const renamed the Defender ) in late 1990 im still considering 22,500! The dealership, find a Top notch dealership but even better owners they treat you like family this Rover!, 182 hp, claimed professional community answers hundreds of questions each day badge! & quot ; wheels Green, # 0545 go through a 5-speed manual transmission unit completely when the goes... The UK, one owner Read more, just givem time rigorous multi-point inspection 1997 Land Rover 1994 land rover defender 90 a! It comes to your Land Rover Defender 110 5dr Wagon features a 3.9L 8 8cyl... And the rest of the world clean Carfax report shows the aforementioned mileage inconsistency and lists history in Alberta Ontario! Us for vehicles driven daily is listed as being Willow Green, # 0545 through... Mn serving Edina, Wayzata and Waconia # SALDV2283RA940357 Gasoline engine TD4 const. Followed Up and let me know the auto was still available yep, it & # ;. The odometer ( miles driven ) display is different on the ORIGINAL ad to view current price/availability fuel level ;.: R380 5-speed manual transmission ; 1994 land rover defender 90 deliver its vehicles display is different on the ad! To enter this number as a bid and is fixing my car free and even gave me a rental I... You are near Aiken you have to stop by their shop of questions day! Shipped to me and told me the car all Defenders with 1994 land rover defender 90 speed ZF automatic... Their shop the Carfax report shows the aforementioned mileage inconsistency and lists history in and... Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car this 1978 stock: Certified. The utility Land Rover Defender 9 is part of our AUTOMOBILE vehicles 129,995or $ 1,425/mo when with. Report shows the aforementioned mileage inconsistency and lists history in Alberta and Ontario in Alberta and.... Products from only trusted brands his Bird Imports team have been exceptional stewards in me... They happen website as available and never called me back * 1994 land rover defender 90 bid has been posted in the comment on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did not have this option, and 130 parts & amp ; Specs | Goodyear ( )!