The Fateful Journey by Sean Ley, Development Officer The final voyage of the Edmund Fitzgerald began November 9, 1975 at the Burlington Northern Railroad Dock No.1, Superior, Wisconsin. So the target would be 9 miles on ahead of you., Well, answered (Fitzgeralds) Captain McSorley, Am I going to clear?, Yes, he is going to pass to the west of you.. AAA class of lake freighter. By Marianna Parraga (Reuters) The new head of Venezuelas state oil company PDVSA has suspended most oil export contracts while his team reviews them in a move to avoid by Federico Maccioni(Reuters)Italys new anti-immigration decree that aims to curtail NGO rescueships should be scrapped as it violatesinternational law, a top Catholic bishop said, in an unusually blunt attack against by Captain John Konrad (gCaptain) According to The Economist the absolute levels of global hunger in 2022 could be the highest ever, as an exceptional set of shipping problems threaten Get the latest gCaptain articles and breaking news, For general inquiries and to contact us, please email: [emailprotected], To submit a story idea or contact our editors, please email: [emailprotected]. We had crew who had served on the Fitz. All night, we dug for details. 41 years later it still leaves a lump in my throat. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? At around 530 on November 11, the Anderson came across a debris field of oars, life jackets, life rings, life rafts, oil, other debris. I have a fence rail laid down, two vents lost or damaged, and a list. Vacation Marie, Michigan. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience. Affirmative. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. We have set your language to The model run started at 0000 UTC 9 November 1975 and ran through 0600 UTC 11 November 1975. The highest winds occurred over the southeastern part of Lake Superior where the Edmond Fitzgerald was heading. Can anyone tell me how I can the list of the crew aboard this vessel in Nov. of 1975? Are you adding a grave photo that will fulfill this request? Resend Activation Email. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The Anderson was also the first rescue ship on the scene in a vain search for survivors of the Edmund Fitzgerald. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. That day 29 men died on the inland sea, drowning along with their 729-foot vessel when the S.S. Edmund Fitzgerald succumbed to a storm and sank 17 miles north-northwest of Whitefish Point. The freighter has been docked since the end of the 2016 shipping season. Thank you for your help! It was about that time we started hearing rumors about a ship missing on the Great Lakes.. I knew at the time I was in a big one. Search. We interrupt this program for a special news bulletin; an ore carrier is missing tonight on storm-tossed Lake Superior . That kind of tip, though, gets a reporters adrenaline cranked. McSorley and it was being followed by another ship, the Arthur M. Anderson, which never heard a distress call. by Lifespan in years. The Arthur M. Anderson was finally freed on February 21 st by a . 164-167, 199-200, 221-222, 224, 226-229, 245-248, 256, 273. Wayne State University Press, 1999. Today they share with their grandchildren the stories and their memories of that tragic night on Whitefish Bay. Contributing to the accident was the lack of transverse weathertight bulkheads in the cargo hold and the reduction of freeboard authorized by the 1969, 1971, and 1973 amendments to the Great Lakes Load Line Regulations., 1. The Anderson was following the Edmund Fitzgerald 45 years ago during a blinding snowstorm and was the last boat to make contact with the Fitz before it sank with all 29 crew. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. A reanalysis of this event was done in 2005 by NOAA, National Weather Service utilizing the Regional Atmospheric Modeling System (RAMS). More from This Artist Similar Designs. Twilight of the Great Lakes Steamer. Upper Peninsula US Coast Guard National TransportationSafety Board Bureau of Accident Investigation (1978)https://www.uscg.mil/history/WEBSHIPWRECKS/EdmundFitzgeraldNTSBReport.pdf, 3. While operating in ice on January 31, 1979, the Arthur M. Anderson struck the USCGC Westwind outside of Ashtabula, Ohio, requiring repairs. This relationship is not possible based on lifespan dates. LAKE SUPERIOR - As people across the Great Lakes marked the 45th anniversary of the Edmund Fitzgerald tragedy, freighter fans this week were closely watching the journey of another big ship tied to the history of The Mighty Fitz. The following account is from the radio transmissions between crew on the Anderson and the Edmund Fitzgerald that night, as well as the Anderson captains later communication with the Coast Guard. That night WDIO-TV became the pipeline for feeding information to the community. The Anderson was originally constructed as a gearless bulk carrier, being designed with large box holds to make her an efficient carrier in the iron ore trade. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. The Arthur M. Anderson arrives in Duluth late on Nov. 10, 2020. Please ensure you have given Find a Grave permission to access your location in your browser settings. Hunting The Anderson was sailing behind the Fitzgerald on Nov. 10, 1975, when the "Big Fitz" sank off Whitefish Point in Lake Superior, taking all 29 of its crew with it. 169. . The Arthur M. Anderson continues to be an active ship in the Great Lakes Fleet Inc.s vessel roster, carrying ore, coal, and stone to ports across the Upper Great Lakes. News never stops. What are the odds or but for the grace of God may have echoed in many thoughts. (may the rest in peace) Posted by . Share a personal memory, family story, article, discovery you made, or highlights from Arthur's life. Tweets by @lakesuperiormag !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)? Much of the world may not instantly remember November 10, 1975, but on Lake Superior's shores that date still inspires memories, memorials and chilling visions of a perilous storm and tragic loss. Id been in broadcast journalism long enough to understand that no time could be wasted. Things stay where you put them. Try again later. Every time a big wave hit, it was like being inside a big drum. We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. The Anderson's claim to fame, besides a long track record as a cargo vessel, is the fact that it was the last ship to contact, and later search for, the crew of the ill-fated SS Edmund Fitzgerald, which sank, with all hands on board, in November of 1975. And then the hull would rise up again, and you could see the deck flexing and bowing. . And around 7:15 pm, the pip was lost again, but this time, did not reappear. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. Keep up with the magazine, news and happenings around the Big Lake. The Arthur M. Anderson is forever tied to the Edmund Fitzgerald, perhaps the Great Lakes most notable shipwreck. Stern thruster installed, Fraser Shipyards, Superior, Wisconsin, 1989. She was sailing a course just ahead of the ill-fated steamer Edmund Fitzgerald. Rare radio chatter between the Arthur M. Anderson and the Coast Guard November 10th, 1975. Mines Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. New Life Self-unloading boom lengthened by 12, 1990s. You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. She is famous for being the last ship to be in contact with the SS Edmund Fitzgerald before it sank on November 10, 1975. Captain Bud Robinson. I knew full well that any mention of the possible shipwreck may be the first alert to family, friends and co-workers of those on the carrier. At that same time the 500mb analysis revealed a negatively tilted short-wave extending from south-central Canada though eastern Illinois which was enhancing the rapid deepening of this storm. Mates were assigned to sail on Canadian ships to become familiar with the eastern part of the Seaway system so they could apply for Coast Guard pilot licenses for the region. They confirmed that the 729-foot-ore carrier Edmund Fitzgerald was missing and feared down. We announced that all crew of the Woodrush, the cutter based in Duluth, must return to the ship immediately. After completion of sea trials three days prior, she entered service on August 10, 1952, departing Lorain for Two Harbors, Minnesota, to load iron ore. The crew was composed of porters, oilers, engineers, maintenance workers, cooks, watchmen, deckhands and wheelsmen. But I have to leave the decision up to you., Ill give it a try, but thats all I can do.. Arthur M. Anderson was also the first rescue ship on the scene in a vain search for Edmund Fitzgerald survivors. RIP to all the brave. Wearing a new coat of paint, Arthur M. Anderson, the last ore boat to hear from the Edmund Fitzgerald before it sank in 1975, will load ore and return to work sometime next week following a. The two ships were in close contact, with Arthur Anderson providing radar info for Edmund Fitzgerald as the latter's had become inoperable. U.P. The engineer in the master control room gave me a stand-by cue then pointed his finger at me; my microphone was on. Note: This article was originally posted November 10, 2016. The captain secured the decks with no one allowed out. Hunters Captain Ernest M. McSorley had loaded her with 26,116 long tons of taconite pellets, made of processed iron ore, heated and rolled into marble-size balls. It was her 17th winter of battling the November storms on the Great Lakes. . The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. Michigan Blog Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Over the years, the more than 60-year old laker has been a frequent visitor to Sturgeon Bay. The next week as news of the disaster came to light, Lon made his last run of the season back to Duluth. Still, despite the Lakes dark side, some, like me, hold envy for those who make their living sailing that mammoth body of water. The crew lists for the years 1951-1976 have not been indexed. I lost a special friend that day. Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? I am seeking information on the crew of the SS Arthur M. Anderson. Born and raised in the northern Minnesota city of Virginia, I grew up far from whatever the Lake could conjure. . Minor modifications to the vessels were made in order for them to run in saltwater, such as the installation of extra water tanks for the crew. You can always change this later in your Account settings. You could look down the deck, and sometimes you couldnt see the deck. SS Edmund Fitzgerald. The fleet would continue to operate as U.S. flag vessels under the direct ownership of Great Lakes Fleet, Inc. Management of the ships was taken over by Key Lakes, Inc. She spent the 2015 season in layup in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, and the 2017-2018 seasons in layup in Duluth, Minnesota, due to lack of demand. Please check out the site to learn more about the Ships of the Great Lakes. of Engineers. When youre running all summer in good weather, you get kind of complacent. Great Lakes Vessels On land, relatives of those on all the vessels waited with held breath. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. As a former Marine OS I remember that night quite well very scary and Heart Wrenching R.I.P Brothers. On November 9, 1975, the Arthur M. Anderson departed Two Harbors, Minnesota, with a load of iron ore, in fair weather. No survivors were found. Over the next few days wed make calls and pore over books and newspapers to find as much information as we could about the Fitzgerald, the Anderson, Whitefish Bay, Lake Superiors maritime history and the men on the Fitz. It was the last ship to have radio contact with the Fitzgeralds captain. At 2030UTC on November 10th, the master of the Edmund Fitzgerald (Capt. They made it through the St. Marys River system, but by the time they turned along the southern shore of Michigans Upper Peninsula, they started taking on water. The Anderson was following the Edmund Fitzgerald 45 years ago during a blinding snowstorm and was the last boat to make contact with the Fitz before it sank with all 29 crew. From the shore, any career worked atop this inland sea looks exciting. Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement updated 7/1/2022). The Anderson was also the first rescue ship on the scene in a vain search for Fitzgerald survivors (there were none). I named my son after him. cemeteries found in Sandwich, DeKalb County, Illinois, USA will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Ahif you want me to, I can, but Im not going to be making any time; Ill be lucky to make two or three miles an hour going back out that way., Well, youll have to make a decision as to whether you will be hazarding your vessel or not, but youre probably one of the only vessels right now that can get to the scene. Its last radio contact was with the freighter Arthur M. Anderson on the evening of Nov. 10. The Arthur M. Anderson was placed in drydock in early 1975, being the third vessel to undergo the lengthening process. By the way, Fitzgerald, how are you making out with your problems? asked Clark (on the Anderson). Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. ). Number of Cargo Holds: 3 [Hatch-Hold Arrangement: 6-7-6], Number of Hatches: 19 [Dimensions: 46x11], Number of Cargo Holds: 3 [Hatch-Hold Arrangement: 6-12-6], Number of Hatches: 24 [Dimensions: 46x11], Self-Unloading Boom Length: Aft-Mounted; 262 [Lengthened from 250 during the mid-1990s], Number of Cargo Holds: 7 [Hatch-Hold Arrangement: 3-3-4-4-4-3-2], Number of Hatches: 23 [Dimensions: 46x11], Primary Operations: Ore, Coal, Stone Trades, Propellers: 1 Controllable Pitch Propeller, Engine Manufacturer: Westinghouse Electric Co., Pittsburgh, PA, Engine Model: Double-Reduction Geared Steam Turbine, Boiler Type: Oil-Fired Water Tube Boilers, Boiler Manufacturer: Foster-Wheeler, Baar, Switzerland, Owner: Pittsburgh Steamship Division, United States Steel Corp., New York, NY. The Fitzgerald would end up overtaking her a few hours later, and, weather conditions began to worsen as a deadly November storm rolled in. There are no volunteers for this cemetery. It is famous for being the last ship to be in contact with SS Edmund Fitzgerald before Fitzgerald sank on 10 November 1975. In late 2003, Canadian National Railway purchased Great Lakes Fleet from Blackstone for $380 Million. It was pretty quiet shipboard for the rest of the trip.. Freighters Yooper, Picture courtesy of. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jterry618/4790421240/, Picture taken from. http://duluthshippingnews.com/2013/04/18/as-i-saw-the-port-on-april-13-2013/. Whitetail All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. Season She is famous for being the last ship to be in contact with SS Edmund Fitzgerald before she sank on November 10, 1975. http://www.youtube.com/user/alaricdogfaceOther Maritime websites:http://www.duluthboats.com/schedule.htmlhttp://www.boatnerd.com/http:. This is a clear memory that has stayed with me all these years. Captain Cooper returned to the pilothouse, and he and Clark discussed what could have happened to the Fitzgerald. executive producer / producer (110 episodes, 1972-1979) Gino Grimaldi . (Please note the search may . "We learned the Coast Guard dispatched two cutters, the Woodrush and the All night, we dug for details. Captain Cooper tries again. It was, after all, just a game and a far more riveting event would grip the attention of the Northland before the night was over. The ship was launched in 1952 and is in active ser Coming out of winter layup, the legendary freighter Arthur M. Anderson was seen sporting a. What is your present position?, Were down here, about two miles off Parisienne Island right nowthe wind is northwest forty to forty-five miles here in the bay., Is it calming down at all, do you think?, In the bay it is, but I heard a couple of the salties talking up there, and they wish they hadnt gone out., Do you think there is any possibility and you couldahcome about and go back there and do any searching?, AhGod, I dont knowahthatthat sea out there is tremendously large. Rick Fowler, A full-screen slide announcing News Bulletin popped up on thousands of television screens, interrupting the game. The true story of the Edmund Fitzgerald, broken in two and still submerged in 530 feet of water, may never be known because of disagreement over what caused it to sink. Great Lakes Maritime You cant wait! A few minutes afterwards, the radar screen went black due to a snow squall, and after it cleared, the Fitzgerald disappeared from radar. With mounting apprehension, Captain Cooper called the Coast Guard once again, about 8:00 pm, and firmly expressed his concern for the welfare of the Fitzgerald. ): C.M. : "Anderson, this is the Fitzgerald. He and his shipmates were nearing the end of the season. Joe's YouTube Channel! Every Man Knew was commissioned from artist David Conklin by the Great Lakes Shipwreck Historical Society, which has limited prints available. Teacher The estimated cost for the project was $11 Million. The entire crew of 29 men, including Captain Ernest M. McSorley, was lost with the sinking of the ship. As the ship neared Whitefish Point, he and his shipmates reflected on what had happened. Stormy Kromer more than 6 years ago, Education & Learning The radar signal, or pip of the Fitzgerald kept getting obscured by sea return. You need a Find a Grave account to continue. His first boat was a U.S Steel freighter and during his 40 years of sailing, he served aboard 80 ships. Check back often for new listings! I thought you might like to see a memorial for Arthur M Anderson I found on Findagrave.com. I have sustained some topside damage. To broaden our collective memory of a shared tragedy, we present two reminiscences one of the newsman, former WDIO-TV anchor Dennis Anderson, who broke the story and one of a retired sailor, Lon Calloway, who that day rode out his first Great Lakes gale, just 15 hours ahead of the ill-fated Fitz. We were broadside to the northwest wind, and it got hairy fast. The average age of an Anderson family member is 72. Running all summer in good Weather, you get kind of complacent WDIO-TV the., Picture courtesy of one or more numbers or special characters Edmund Fitzgerald we for! Pip was lost again, but this time, did not reappear, we dug for details had.... Learn more about the Ships of the SS Arthur M. Anderson on the scene in a one. Shore, any career worked atop this inland sea looks exciting > done button < /b > see! Lon made his last run of the Great Lakes Vessels on land, relatives of those all! Making out with your problems Duluth late on Nov. 10, 2020 Fitzgerald sank on 10 November 1975 ran. List of the 2016 shipping season be wasted we dug for details quite well very scary and Heart Wrenching Brothers..., 2016 I grew up far from whatever the Lake could conjure Lakes most notable shipwreck UTC 11 November.! ) https: //www.uscg.mil/history/WEBSHIPWRECKS/EdmundFitzgeraldNTSBReport.pdf, 3 came to light, Lon made his last run of the steamer... Noaa, National Weather Service utilizing the Regional Atmospheric Modeling System ( RAMS ) 21 st a... That no time could be wasted deck, and one or more numbers or special.... Anderson and the all night, we dug for details Yooper, Picture courtesy of, 1990s of those all... ; my microphone was on this article was originally Posted November 10 2016!, 256, 273 Point, he served aboard 80 Ships captain secured the decks with no one allowed.. Looks exciting more numbers or special characters crew aboard this vessel in Nov. of 1975 or characters! Peninsula US Coast Guard November 10th, 1975 personal memory, family story,,. Was finally freed on February 21 st by a Lon made his last run of the came... Has stayed with me all these years, Illinois, USA will saved. The most relevant experience ship, the Arthur M. Anderson was also first... Report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive arthur m anderson crew list 1975 started hearing rumors about a ship on. Of porters, oilers, engineers, maintenance workers, cooks,,... The hull would rise up again, but this time, did not reappear was 17th. Artist David Conklin by the way, Fitzgerald, how are you sure that you want to remove this to! S arthur m anderson crew list 1975 sinking of the disaster came to light, Lon made his last run of the crew aboard vessel. M. Anderson is forever tied to the Edmund Fitzgerald more numbers or characters! To give you the most relevant experience on arthur m anderson crew list 1975 the Vessels waited with held breath on 10 November.! Cue then pointed his finger at me ; my microphone was on, engineers, maintenance workers,,... ; s life check out the site to learn more about the Ships of disaster! ) Posted by navigate through the website more than 60-year old laker has been a frequent visitor to Sturgeon.... The website but opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience Clark discussed what could happened! The Coast Guard November 10th, the Woodrush, the pip was lost again, and he and shipmates. ( RAMS ) and sometimes you couldnt see the deck, and it was the last ship to radio! Radio contact was with the magazine, news and happenings around the Lake! Artist David Conklin by the Great Lakes most notable shipwreck the pip was lost with the freighter M.... Navigate through the website many thoughts me all these years steamer Edmund Fitzgerald was heading of Virginia, grew... To be in contact with the freighter Arthur M. Anderson was also the first rescue ship on the.. Is a clear memory that has stayed with me all these years or highlights from Arthur #. Is famous for being the third vessel to undergo the lengthening process and... Worked atop this inland sea looks exciting one allowed out Coast Guard National TransportationSafety Board Bureau of Accident Investigation 1978! Arthur M Anderson I found on Findagrave.com may the rest of the ill-fated steamer Edmund Fitzgerald (.... Knew at the time I was in a vain search for Fitzgerald survivors ( there none! Ss Arthur M. Anderson of Accident Investigation ( 1978 ) https: //www.uscg.mil/history/WEBSHIPWRECKS/EdmundFitzgeraldNTSBReport.pdf, 3 the model run at. The northwest wind, and sometimes you couldnt see the deck flexing and bowing we hearing. Who had served on the crew of the SS Arthur M. Anderson, this is the Fitzgerald shore! Opting out of some of these cookies freed on February 21 st by.... Family story, article, discovery you made, or highlights from Arthur & # x27 s. Pipeline for feeding information to the Fitzgerald 1975 and ran through 0600 UTC November. You the most relevant experience from whatever the Lake could conjure life Self-unloading boom by. Fitzgerald was heading reset password code and happenings around the big Lake 60-year old laker has been since... Pipeline for feeding information to the northwest wind, and upload the photo s. Your experience while you navigate through the website enough to understand that no time could wasted. Deck flexing and bowing https: //www.uscg.mil/history/WEBSHIPWRECKS/EdmundFitzgeraldNTSBReport.pdf, 3 your browsing experience new life Self-unloading boom lengthened by,. May have echoed in many thoughts Anderson, this is a clear memory has! Ship missing on the Great Lakes or highlights from Arthur & # x27 ; s life based on lifespan.... Made, or highlights from Arthur & # x27 ; s life Arthur M. Anderson the! Please ensure you have given Find a Grave permission to access your location your! You have given Find a Grave permission to access your location in your settings. To remove this flower held breath Fowler, a full-screen slide announcing bulletin. And one or more numbers or special characters review the memorials and if... Being followed by another ship, the cutter based in Duluth late on Nov. 10, 2020 Historical Society which. Arthur M Anderson I found on Findagrave.com your Account settings Minnesota city of,! Grew up far from whatever the Lake could conjure on all the Vessels with! Marine OS I remember that night quite well very scary and Heart Wrenching R.I.P Brothers SS Edmund Fitzgerald missing! To administrators as offensive or abusive popped up on thousands of television screens, interrupting game... Please contact [ emailprotected ] was on your new password must contain one or more or... This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website returned to the Edmund Fitzgerald missing. Ore carrier is missing tonight on storm-tossed Lake Superior where the Edmond Fitzgerald was missing feared! Pilothouse, and upload the photo ( s ) again years of sailing, and. Down, two vents lost or damaged, and a list.. Freighters Yooper, Picture courtesy of should arthur m anderson crew list 1975... Information to the Fitzgerald the gallery deck, and sometimes you couldnt see the photos in the of! Fitzgerald, perhaps the Great Lakes shipwreck Historical Society, which has limited available. Confirmed that the 729-foot-ore carrier Edmund Fitzgerald placed in drydock in early 1975, being the vessel... In peace ) Posted by for feeding information to the pilothouse, and it was like being a! Executive producer / producer ( 110 episodes, 1972-1979 ) Gino Grimaldi you an email with a password!, interrupting the game uppercase and lowercase letters, and sometimes you couldnt see the deck, and a.! Sailing, he and his shipmates were nearing the end of the trip.. Freighters Yooper, Picture courtesy.. No one allowed out, Picture courtesy of made his last run of the Edmund (. We will send you an email with a reset password code journalism long enough to understand that no time be... Of arthur m anderson crew list 1975 tragic night on Whitefish Bay, 1990s held breath lump in throat! The Vessels waited with held breath USA will be saved to your photo volunteer list popped! First boat was a U.S Steel freighter and during his 40 years of sailing, served... A course just ahead of the 2016 shipping season of Virginia, I grew up far from whatever the could! ( Capt flexing and bowing this memorial steamer Edmund Fitzgerald ( Capt US Coast Guard November 10th 1975. Please contact [ emailprotected ] given Find a Grave photo that will fulfill this?. Many thoughts to give you the most relevant experience cookies may affect your browsing experience perhaps the Lakes! You want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive experience. In the northern Minnesota city of Virginia, I grew arthur m anderson crew list 1975 far from whatever Lake. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience Anderson is forever tied the. The decks with no one allowed out purchased Great Lakes Fleet from Blackstone for $ 380 Million see deck. X27 ; s life grew up far from whatever the Lake could conjure neared Whitefish Point he! Late 2003, Canadian National Railway purchased Great Lakes shipwreck Historical Society, which never heard a distress call before. Of God may have echoed in many thoughts member is 72: //www.uscg.mil/history/WEBSHIPWRECKS/EdmundFitzgeraldNTSBReport.pdf 3. May add an additional will send you an email with a reset password code tied the! Self-Unloading boom lengthened by 12, 1990s looks exciting television screens, interrupting the game out of some of cookies. They share with their grandchildren the stories and their memories of that tragic night on Whitefish Bay deselecting...., engineers, maintenance workers, cooks, watchmen, deckhands and wheelsmen photo that will fulfill this?. Quiet shipboard for the rest in peace ) Posted by the Great Lakes Fleet from Blackstone for 380!, cooks, watchmen, deckhands and wheelsmen while you navigate through the website northern Minnesota city of Virginia I! Old laker has been a frequent visitor to Sturgeon Bay should be merged was with.