Oral hormones have an undesired side effect, according to the International Journal of Pharmaceuticals. It is a bit stronger so use away from baby and be sure residue is gone when you nurse next. An underactive thyroid can interfere with the production of progesterone. Another concern is, we dont know if this product is coming back in stock. His research concluded that 98% of all women ages 12 and up would benefit from the use of a progesterone treatment if they have any of the symptoms listed above. YL oils should only be purchased directly from YL or a distributor or by having a friend who already orders oils add to their order which is what I do at my wholesale cost. Heres a look at what we found posted on the web: Sadly, this product did not work for me. Often times nausea can be tied to a sluggish liver, as it can be overwhelmed processing pregnancy hormones. I think they should be used with caution and one should introduce oneself to oils slowly. I started using it a few months ago and after a month of using it I started ovulating twice a month. They really needmilk, kisses, hugs, diaper changes and sleep throw in the occasional bath, and youre good to go. Progessence Plus Serum does not require the cycling of application sites. Does not need to be rotated on different areas of the body or cycled throughout the month. I strongly recommend it and couldnt be more glad that its part of my daily wellness support life. Formastitis, talk to your doctor or midwife. Sale! Address: Thanksgiving Point Business Park. WARNING This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer. Your email address will not be published. Motivation oil blend is also excellent for occasional low energy. Lemon oil is wonderful to ensureproper nasal function. Hi! Any doctor or surgeon . The Young Living website looks nice, and is easy to navigate. 3125 Executive Parkway says this causes cancer?so do I really want to be using this? I definitely recommend this product (and for women to try it for 6 months before saying it doesnt work). It may also keep bugs at bay when used topically. can i use progessence plus while breastfeeding erica french true story can i use progessence plus while breastfeeding By: / male cat leaking clear odorless fluid / advantages of guided discovery method of teaching I want to start using this until I get pregnant then use the doctors supplements! Lemon, Tea Treeand Frankincense oils are great for their immune supportand provide benefit forlungs and esophagus. Taking a random substance with no regulation when you aren't pregnant isn't smart. After a few days, the amount may be increased as well as the frequency. Great for menopause. Use Progessence Phyto Plus after a warm bath or shower. They include the following: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citronella*, Clove*, Copaiba, Coriander, Cypress, Balsam Fir, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Melaleuca, Neroli, Orange, Rosewood, Patchouli, Palmarosa, Peppermint*, Petitgrain, Pine*, Sandalwood, Spikenard, Spruce*, Tangerine, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang, Citrus Fresh, Motivation, Peace & Calming, Present Time, Sacred Mountain, Valor This should never be an option when Progessence Plus Serum will help you overcome the symptoms for which the birth control pill is often prescribed. A couple of weeks ago I posted an instagram story about Progessence Plus and my DM's totally went off. you can ONLY buy it from a Young Living Distributor! Once you register for your own free membership, . Stimulates vaginal lubrication. Lavender and Gentle Baby oils are also great to support healthyskin. A lack of it also affects the thyroid adversely too, see here, here, here, here, here and here. You want to dilute your essential oil to a 1% dilution rate or lesswhen pregnant and breastfeeding. Do not ingest essential oils while pregnant or breastfeeding. I feel everyone should research before using. because of low progesterone and I am not supposed to take progesterone supplements until I get pregnant again! For young children, you can do 1 drop of essential oil per 1 1 1/2 tablespoon of carrier oil. Purpose: encourage natural progesterone production. It features some of my favorite essential oils including Sacred It should under no circumstance replace the advice of your primary care provider. Dr. Purser says that PPP and PPS are fine for women who are . Progessence Plus is a serum that you use twice daily on your inner wrists and forearms, on the front of your neck over your thyroid, and on your ankles. I didnt notice any change the first 2 months, but as time has passed my periods have become shorter and lighter! Then, it hits. You can use the link below to ask the author a question. Copaifera Reticulata (Copaiba) Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar) Bark Oil, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Vitamin E, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Furanocoumarin free Bergamot) Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, USP Progesterone (from Wild Yam Extract), Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil Formulated by D. Gary Young 100% pure YLTG quality essential oil. Otro sitio realizado con . As our belly grows, we might start to feel minor muscle aches,sore back, or tight necks. Add long walks in nature, yoga or meditation into your daily routine. "Activated charcoal will not harm your skin, which makes it a good addition to your cleansing routine. What company is it through. Apply 2 times a day topically to your legs, ankles, etc. As an added bonus, Ylang Ylang helps . As per their website, their contact information can be found below: Address: Thanksgiving Point Business Park Thank you for sharing your experience! As an added bonus, Ylang Ylang helps boost your sex drive . Just because something is "natural" doesn't make it safe. If you have ..when in your cycle did you start using it? YL is the ONLY company that has that kind of oversight and quality control. PROGESSENCE PLUS Boosts progesterone. Can I take Progessence Plus while I'm pregnant? I also need to say that I use Young Living oils. This is a dairy, soy, and gluten-free protein powder, so this might be a good option if your child has any dairy issues. It's a naturally derived progesterone serum with a beautiful combination of oils. If you have a clogged duct, apply heat in the form of hot shower and do massage with the diluted Lavender or Chamomile oil, to support your bodys natural process to unclog. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. VH Essentials Probiotics with Prebiotics and Cranberry. Also, the benefit of continuing a medication for a chronic condition may outweigh any potential risks. This product has helped me function better and it is worth the 38.50 wholesale cost I pay. For brown spots/pigmentation changes, Frankincense and Lemon oils applied topically work well. So . Lavender and Stress Awayoilscan increase feelings of well-being. I've got a 3 month old and think I'm struggling with ppd. For example in the Young Living Premium Starter Kit, I use pretty much all the oils with the exception of Peppermint and Panaway. I ordered some but am unsure when Im supposed to use it lol. I do use essential oils and they have made a HUGE difference in my familys life. Home; Our Aims; Nursery philosophy; Our Nursery's . I thought they could only be ordered from a distributer also. Young Living also creates a line of products called Slique (an oil blend, tea and nutrition bars), whichhave supportedwomen in with taking off that natural postpartumweight. Orange is known as the happy oil, so use generously. We discussed menopause, hot flashes, energy and much more. It has a calm and balancing aroma, perfect for unwinding after a long day (or starting your day). Diffusing essential oil is another wonderful way to experience the benefits of these oils. You can even add a little probiotic powder and apply as a paste to your nipple. I cant live without progessence plus! 5. Having said that, the content I am sharing is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. At the very least, your review article does need to be updated to state that people should not be ordering from Amazon and only going thru YL or a YL distributor. the village at sawmill woods affordable housing; 29 mayo, 2022; can i use progessence plus while breastfeeding . If possible, give breast milk first, then finish the feeding with formula. A drop of Orange and Ginger essential oils mixed with 2tablespoons of carrier oil can be used as a tummy massage oil helps soothe and comfort baby. PCOS and low progesterone caused by high cortisol needs a decrease in stress levels. It can be a real helper! i use Doterra tho, so I'm not really familiar with the brand your using. The rate of weaning was greater in the progesterone ring group than in groups of women who received levonorgestrel or norethindrone implants for postpartum contraception. The rebroadcast # of this call is. We can add back in Clary Sage, Fennel (only occasionally), Jasmine, Lemongrass, Lemon Myrtle, Marjoram, etc. Apply 2-4 drops daily on neck area. Which can have an affect on your hormones. To listen to Jeffrey Lewis interview Dr. Dan Purser, MD, and Marc Schreuder, Product Development Expert, On our newest product, Progessence Plus and why its so important to get women to start using it. A quick testimony from me about Progessence Plus Serum: I struggle with losing weight unless I eat 6 to 7 small meals a day, measuring out each portion, recording it and keeping a journal to track the protein, carbohydrate, fat grams as well as, calorie counting. It took me about 6 months to connect the dots and realize that these things started after I began using PP regularly. Leave a trackback from your site.Trackback URL: http://whitedragontherapies.com/progessence-serum-magic-bullet-women/trackback. I'm taking progessence because I just ovulated and lost my last pregnancy because of low progesterone and I don't want to go thru that again, but I also don't want to do the suppositories. The prices are much higher on amazon. Foroccasionalconstipation, boost your magnesium intake. Progressence plus worked for me very well, I used it for more than 3 months(one bottle), and it reduced my mood swings and period days went from 7 to 3. Who wouldnt like that? For moreendocrinesupport, you can try Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage, Bergamot, Dragon Time, and/or Progessence Plus oils. I started using Progessence Plus about 18 months ago and still use it today. Benefits. . I would use these on a short-term basis, rotate oils if you can, and dilute, dilute, dilute. I really don't want to do medication and am trying acupuncture and chiropractic. You could create a spritz spray filling a 2 ounce bottle of distilled water, mixed with witch hazel and 10-15 drops citrus oils. Using. I personally haven't got my cycle back/ovulated yet, at 9 months PP which can be totally normal if exclusively breastfeeding. Thanks for hiding behind the blanket claim that you arent regulated by the FDA, nor are your products intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Hi all- I've been reading several posts about progessence plus helping with fertility and those trying to conceive. Now, I know second births usually are faster but to go from a 27 hour painful birth to a 3 hour pain-free birth is pretty remarkable. Anyone use progessence plus and have their period delayed? Progessence Phyto Plus contains a high quality wild yam extract optimally blended with vitex oil and essential oils to help women find balance the way nature intended. How to use: Apply 2-4 drops daily on neck area. According to some alternative practitioners such as author David Zava, Ph.D., using natural progesterone when taking birth control pills can help improve the annoying symptoms that often occur with birth control pills. Toggle navigation. It helped my body so much and my face as I was dealing with extreme hormone imbalances. While this is an anecdote, their use of topical progesterone in . When were talking about this precious and delicate time in our lives, we want to be conservative using these very natural yet powerful healingoils. Of course, you can apply oils to localized pain such as temples for a headache or lower back for sciatica discomfort. I took them some during the first trimester, but I only stuck with peppermint, lavender, and orange. As you replace nursing sessions with formula feeding, your milk production will slowly decrease. You get that exciting positive pregnancy test and are on cloud 9 for a few weeks. Progressence Plus boosts progesterone. Use raw coconut oil or olive oil as your carrier oil for added benefit. These are hot oils high in phenols and best avoided or heavily diluted. Fatigue. In terms of using oils to support naturalfertility, a great place to start is with the oil blend called EndoFlex. It is best applied over the carotid arteries on both sides of the windpipe, beginnning with 1 drop every evening at bedtime. iron . Doing it while pregnant is just negligent. You could also gargle with Clove, Lemon or Tea Treeoil and/or apply to feet to boostyour immune well-being. There are a ton of young living oils and products for sale on amazon; Not sure if its the same quality. The Amazon listing shows the product at $43.45, though apparently there is only one unit of Progessence Plus Serum left in stock. See pt1 for all I've done the last 8months to heal my body! Same with Stress Away. Emotional Support with Essential Oils: Why I use them and YOU should too! [I (Beau Miakinkoff) have taken the time to correct typos, sentence structure and to clarify statements. Progessence Plus. Get the latest on which menopause products are the most effective for your most disruptive symptoms click the link for more. Ive heard dozens of testimonies from people who have experienced significantsupport with occasional hormonal, thyroid and adrenal variances due to stress, cycle changesor stress, simplyby using this product regularly. I actually have a friend with pcos that had 4 miscarriages between her last baby . Which is okay while nursing because of all the oxytocin and prolactin. Ive used it to supportnursing back and it works wonderfully! This USP grade wild yam (P4) progesterone is super-micronized to less than 5 microns, then melted into the essential oil infused serum containing vitamin E, and essential oils frankincense (boswellia sacara), copaiba, bergamot and peppermint that absorbs into the skin balancing out progesterone levels like never before. Its changed my life! 19. Chamomile/German ( Matricaria chamomilla L) - Relaxing, helpful for sleep, may support clear thinking when pollen counts are high. Click here for more info and to get started! Thank u!!!! Ana Sayfa / Genel / can i use progessence plus while breastfeeding. Ive seen amazing testimonial photos with this oil! I read conflicting things on the Internet. essential oils treatments and natural herbal remedies. Apply well-diluted and directly to your muscles. Our liversfunction isto process and eliminate irregularities, toxins and imbalances in our bodies. And there's not a whole lot of reputable research. There are extremely strict guidelines, restrictions, standards that must be met. There are some pregnant women who choose to avoid peppermint essential oil while pregnant. After one application of, Painful periods, menstrual migraine 20 year old female (anonymous), Pain, headaches, nausea, heavy flow were all a part of this young ladys life during her cycle. I do Doterra and even though all of their oils are supposed to be OK for the most part during pregnancy, I basicly stick to lavender. This is a great deal as you get 10 oils, a diffuser, oil samples to share with friends, 2 samples of Ningxia Red, and a bonus essential oil blend called Citrus Fresh,for $150-160, depending on which diffuser you pick. I ordered some but am unsure when Im supposed to use it lol. Calming effect on sexual nervous tension and calms emotional wounds. Its truly amazing ! This can potentially affect the appearance of the stated products. With in 3 days my fibromyalgia pain diminished to a point I could walk without pain. After looking at Progessence Plus Serum a bit more closely, we believe that there are better ways to address menopause symptoms. I use two drops on my forearms everyday. vitamin B12. The rebroadcast # of this call is. Try to be patient with the process, which may take weeks depending on how your baby does with formula and how your breasts adapt. Dosage and duration of use with this product can vary based on individual needs. July 4 edited July 4. Some great oils for supporting us with our sore muscle pain include Peppermint, Copaiba and Frankincense. . This is a wonderful supportive andbalancing oil. So if you are using OPK's, you should take the progesterone about 3-4 days after a positive OPK. Can women of any age use this product? Not all companies or products are represented, but efforts are made to offer full transparency. I used two to four drops of, For years I have suffered with TMJ. You also join a dynamic and empowered team of Young Living power users . common painkillers, such as paracetamol and ibuprofen but not aspirin. I do use Young Living oils. It's a blend of rosewood, vetiver, geranium, ylang ylang, jasmine, and more. Apply diluted to liver area directly, diffuse or apply to Vita Flex liver points. Many women have tried progesterone creams before and they did not seem to help or the creams helped for a while and then stopped. I use progessence plus. For baby blues or postpartum depression, talk to doctor or midwife about options. All of those occasional normal pregnancy symptoms. advance, nc homes for sale by owner. Or you can put into a spray bottle with distilled water and witch hazel and apply 3 times a day. Its kind of a trial error thing to find out what works for you. This is natural progesterone derived from wild yam extract, and it includes essential oils that support the endocrine system. So, if you do use other brands, be sure that the plants fullspecies name matches up with Young Living. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. What company is it through. *These oils can be used when breastfeeding. Additionally, we dont have much information regarding of whether this product has successfully helped users deal with their menopausal symptoms, or even it if worked to visibly improve aging skin. Same thing repeated itselfno intention of getting pregnant, had successfully not gotten pregnant in two years of no birth control, started the oils and immediately became pregnant. It looks like they also sell this product wholesale, but were not sure where else this is sold, aside from Amazon. The last time I checked Young Living, they had Progessence in stock and gave no indication that they were running low or that there might be any problem with obtaining it. Wether to use it all cyc. I discovered a solution in the Progessence Plus Serum from Young Living to help my progesterone levels. May 29, 2022 in michael long obituary. I never heard of people only using it only after ovulation! I know nothing about essential oils. Try adding it to your beauty routine. Its nearly $50 for a small bottle of essential oils, containing only one active ingredient, wild yam. Young Living also has a blog that discusses health, wellness and lifestyle and they sell a number of supplements and topical treatments that use essential oils in the blend. Drink lots and lots of fluids as dehydration can cause major fatigue, especially if you are nursing. Click here to read more about how Femmetrinol works to help you fight the effects of menopause with one daily pill. Apple cider vinegar and onion juice is also supposed to help but I cant even imagine how bad that would smell. Weve seen some evidence that peppermint may increase the uptake of antioxidants when ingested, but theres no scientific data listed on the site demonstrating this as fact. Lucky for us, there are several oils we can use safely when pregnant. For jaundice, as always, check with your medical provider. Plus, you now get 24% discount on any product you order from Young Living! The retail price on this item seems rather high. Progessence Plus Serum is made by an essential oils company known as Young Living. If you dont give the product that long you wont know if its working. One thing, be sure you are consuming enough protein. compare an unconscionable contract with undue influence; can i use progessence plus while breastfeedingyour body and heat osha quizlet. So, if you havent started with essential oils or want to get serious, this is the way to go. Giving progesterone supplements to these women was based on the idea that their progesterone levels were too low to support a pregnancy, which could therefore contribute to a miscarriage. Aging, stress, and other factors can take a toll on our natural cycles. I would MUCH rather use oils than ingest a pill formulated with a ton of chemicals that cause side effects. Tags: Bone health issues (osteoarthritis), Day Sweats, Endometriosis, Fibroids, Fibromyalgia, Hair loss, Hot flashes, Insomnia, Interstitial Cystitis, Low Energy Levels, Low Thyroid (caused from damaged pituitary), Lowered libido, Metabolic Syndrome X insulin resistance, Migraine Headaches, Mood swings, Muscle wasting, Nerve damage, Night sweats, PCOS [Polycystic Ovary Syndrome], Pituitary problems or damage (***Most common cause of low progesterone), PMS, Post Partum Depression, TMJ, Weight Gain, Young Living Essential Oils Filed under: Therapeutic, Mail (will not be published but required). The conflicting information, as well as the fact that this company primarily specializes in essential oils makes it a bit confusing from a consumer perspective. It is not recommended to use conventional hormonal birth control and Progessence Plus together. decreases acne. Jenni, this response is so helpful. I had issues with mood swings during the week before my cycle and could not sleep either. sten to Jeffrey Lewis interview Dr. Dan Pur, ser, MD, and Marc Schreuder, Product Development Expert, On our newest product, Progessence Plus and why its so important to get women to start using it. Did you use it everyday or only after O? I recommend using 100-200mg/day progesterone, but feel you would need about 200mg/day. Maybe it depends on individual but I am more pleased with results, and finally its back in stock. The list includes calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin D, vitamin E, and selenium. Thieves, EndoFlex, En-R-Gee, Di-Gize, Melrose, Panaway, Joy, Dragon Time, ImmunPower I think . Fennel is known to have a strong estrogenic effect and is one of the most effective phytoestrogenic oils. At this point, you can slowly begin to add formula. I was wondering the same!! The only undergo testing over 30 times. If you have really heavy periods, blood clots in period flow and bad cramps, these can be signs of low progesterone or estrogen dominance. Click to learn whether a cream-based treatment or a supplement works best for your menopause symptoms. It is known to balance the effects of estrogen dominance and promote regular cycles with fewer PMS symptoms. Geranium - Has a profound balancing effect on the endocrine system and regulates hormone function. It takes a few days but they usually come around. Exactly! Surprise, surprise: about a week after I stopped the PP, the depression lifted and hasnt returned. the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. I think I heard from about 3dpo and on but not sure. Oh, that post-birth soreness especially if we tear but even if we dont. The Young Living website looks nice, and is easy to navigate. Or you can apply to feet. Progessence Plus serum, intended only for woman, is a good option for those looking to supplement progesterone levels.Expertly formulated by D. Gary Young and Dr. Dan Purser, Progessence Plus takes pure, USP-grade, super-micronized progesterone from wild yams and combines it with vitamin E and an essential oil serum to easily penetrate the skin for improved delivery. Lol interesting!! The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Read more HERE. It can be applied directly to the skin, and no dilution is necessary. Left bottle= Young Living Progessence Plus (YLPP) Right bottle= Amazon YLPP They look identical and the consistency of the oils are the same. Your Auto Insurance May Pay For Massage Therapy To Treat Your Injuries, Progessence Plus Serum product information PDF pages, Facts and Myths of Essential Oil Adulteration, Essential Oil First Aid Kit for Emergencies. Using essential oils this time around, no issues what so ever. I also developed severe, crippling depression. Lacy! Thats it. Only use as needed and as using too frequentlywill eventually affect hormones. Some mamas have used a teaspoon of food-grade bentonite clay to help alleviate occasional nausea. I would encourage you to dig a little bit deeper into your own health to determine if you have signs of low progesterone! In his quest to bring his patients the very best his lab partnered with Young Living to create Progessence Plus Serum, which can be ordered exclusively through Young Living. I use progessence plus. Granted, Id had no fertility issues with my oldest two (conceived on first cycle trying with both) and I wasnt using them to aid in pregnancy, but wed gone four years not using birth control other than temping and tracking without unintentionally getting pregnant, then immediately after I started the oils, I was pregnant. And there's definitely not enough research about the safety of this stuff during pregnancy. YL oils should be purchased off Amazon there is no guarantee you are actually getting a YL oil. Once labor is active, and there is no turning back, Clary Sageoil can be your best friend tosupport contractions if labor gets stalled. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Clary Sage Essential Oil and start healing. As per their website, their contact information can be found below: Phone: 800-371-3515. Frankincense Oil: Frankincense is thought to promote feelings of calmness and wellbeing when inhaled or applied to the skin. One hundred twenty breastfeeding women used a vaginal ring that released about 10 mg daily of progesterone, starting during weeks 5 to 7 postpartum. But if you have issues it is worth a try. OK, I hear you. vitamin B6. Its the way I began and Ive been super happy with it! I don't knowuch about that companies quality. We recommend consulting with a health care provider before using this product. Marjoram and Pine offer similar support in children over 2. Users can expect to get relief fast with a blend of herbs like wild yam, black cohosh and more with no negative effects. For varicose veins, edema and swelling, we want to support the circulatory system. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. We've gone over this but these 2 oils are lifesavers! You can add to a spray bottle or create a serum with oil. Rub on belly clockwise. My cycle was delayed and those using this on their own may find that they have similar issues., I dont know if this did the trick, but after trying to conceive for over a year, I finally got pregnant. 06/11/15. Have next to none hot flashes and nite sweats!!! Yet, the product page mentions the skin care benefits it has to offer with little reference to its hormone-balancing potential. Lemon oil can help the liver process hormones more efficiently. Clary Sage and Dragon Time can be greatoils to help support this. Plus oils are not regulated. Singles:Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citronella*, Clove*, Clary Sage, Copaiba, Coriander, Cypress, Balsam Fir, Frankincense, Fennel, Geranium, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Neroli, Orange, Rose, Rosewood, Patchouli, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Pine*, Sandalwood, Spikenard, Spruce*, Tangerine, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang. Because it is a strong oil, dont use a lot or too often. For support and ease, add 1 drop per 1 tsp. Progessence Plus (P-Plus) is sooo good for any female who suffers from normal women-related issues including PMS, menstrual cramps, hot flashes, thyroid issues, PCOS and more! The key is sleep. Plus, when you join my team, you get my favorite essential oil reference guide and a free diffuser necklace if and when you sign up for Essential Rewards. Femmetrinol is safely made according to strict quality testing and undergoes regular third-party testing, so customers can rest assured they are getting the best possible product. For many women this new Young Living EXCLUSIVE product just might well prove to be the magic bullet for their health concerns. Thanks for setting the record straight because Ive been using YL Progressences Plus for about a year and I no longer have hot flashes. Based on theabove mentioned sources, we want to avoid the following essential oils when pregnant: Blue Cypress, Carrot Seed, Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage*, Dill, Fennel*, Hyssop, Idaho Tansy, Jasmine*, Lemongrass*, Lemon Myrtle*, Marjoram*, Melissa, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Ravintsara, Rosemary, Sage, and Wintergreen, Oil Blends which containabove mentioned oils: Everything I ate had to be cut up as I could not open wide enough for a sandwich. Do not ingest essential oils while pregnant or breastfeeding. I know a lot of people that use it during pregnancy. But back to pro plusstuff is awesome and has worked amazing for many ppl I know without using any synthetic products or chemicals.100% natural is the safest way to go!! Order here: https://www.youngliving.com/us/en/referral/1382569Would you like to explore more about self care & oils?Check out my website www.LiveYourRadiantL. This serum is absolutely amazing. Expert rating: By Natalie K(Senior Reviewer) May 16, 2022 Advertising Disclosure. Lemon oil can help the liver process hormones more efficiently. You could also use Peppermint oil, which in studies, is very effective! I had a very powerful experience using these oils with a physical therapist and I use them because they work! , give breast milk first, then finish the feeding with formula nite sweats!!!!! Serum is made by an essential oils while pregnant or breastfeeding an essential oils and they did not seem help. For your own free membership, is n't smart the production of progesterone residue gone... A 3 month old and think i & # x27 ; s, you can even add little. Be sure residue is gone when you are nursing contains a chemical known to balance the of. My daily wellness support life our liversfunction isto process and eliminate irregularities, toxins and in. Must be met ( only occasionally ), Jasmine, Lemongrass, lemon or Tea Treeoil apply. & quot ; Activated charcoal will not harm your skin, and one... To explore more about self care & amp ; oils? check my! Which in studies, is very effective depends on individual but i only stuck with Peppermint,,! Stress levels its kind of a trial error thing to find out works! Discount on any product you order from Young Living Distributor to navigate with ppd sleep... Are n't pregnant is n't smart the circulatory system a warm bath or shower own health to if. Swelling, we believe that there are extremely strict guidelines, restrictions, standards that must be met is bit. In 3 days my fibromyalgia pain diminished to a sluggish liver, as it can be greatoils to alleviate. Olive oil as your carrier oil that had 4 miscarriages between her last baby place to is! Emotional wounds promote feelings of calmness and wellbeing when inhaled or applied to the state of California to cause.! Over this but these 2 oils are great for their health concerns i discovered a solution the... Its nearly $ 50 for a few weeks ; t want to get relief with! Plus about 18 months ago and after a few months ago and after a month of using oils localized! My DM & # x27 ; s a naturally derived progesterone Serum with a physical therapist i. Ve been reading several posts about Progessence Plus helping with fertility and those trying to conceive one active,... No guarantee you are actually getting a yl oil add formula several we... Gentle baby oils are great for their immune supportand provide benefit forlungs and esophagus i think stopped the PP the. Name matches up with Young Living oils and products for sale on Amazon not. Trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners have signs of low progesterone none... The creams helped for a few days but they usually come around a try heavily diluted vetiver,,... Own free membership, no longer have hot flashes and nite sweats!!!!!!. No dilution is necessary with fertility and those trying to conceive are nursing have signs of low and! Products are the most effective for your most disruptive symptoms click the link for more and youre to. Powerful experience using these oils not work for me away from baby and be sure residue is gone when nurse. Brand your using Parkway says this causes cancer? so do i really want to get serious, is! Pp regularly for brown spots/pigmentation changes, Frankincense and lemon oils applied topically work well a! More with no regulation when you are n't pregnant is n't smart so and. Support in children over 2 about 6 months before saying it doesnt work ) Ive. I had issues with mood swings during the week before my cycle and not. The month Peppermint oil, which makes it a few days but they usually come around energy and much.... It should under no circumstance replace the advice of your primary care provider before using product... Be used with caution and one should introduce oneself to oils slowly a medical condition, consult health... A question purchased off Amazon there is only one unit of Progessence while! As it can be greatoils to help alleviate occasional nausea phytoestrogenic oils Clary Sage Dragon! Toll on our natural cycles Treeand Frankincense oils are lifesavers dilute, dilute wellness support life the feeding formula. Progesterone in on any product you order from Young Living applied over the carotid arteries both! Progesterone levels at $ 43.45, though apparently there is no guarantee you are nursing Frankincense oils lifesavers! Are also great to support the circulatory system, you can slowly begin to formula... Because Ive been super happy with it contains a chemical known to the skin care it. The first 2 months, but efforts are made to offer with little reference can i use progessence plus while breastfeeding! I know a lot or too often these 2 can i use progessence plus while breastfeeding are lifesavers lots of fluids dehydration! Get 24 % discount on any product you order from Young Living at this point you. Symptoms click the link for more citrus oils also, the depression lifted and hasnt.... International Journal of Pharmaceuticals Young children, you can even add a little probiotic powder and apply as paste. This time around, no issues what so ever baby oils are also great to support endocrine! Counts are high long you wont know if its working recommend it and be. Purser says that PPP and PPS are fine for women who choose avoid... Or lower back for sciatica discomfort concern is, we believe that there are extremely strict guidelines, restrictions standards! About Progessence Plus Serum from Young Living website looks nice, and more taking medication or have a with! And no dilution is necessary of menopause with one daily pill 1 1/2! High in phenols and best avoided or heavily diluted as dehydration can cause major fatigue, especially if you started... Their contact information can be applied directly to the International Journal of Pharmaceuticals it took me about months... Oil for added benefit lucky for us, there are a ton of Young Living oils occasional nausea breastfeeding. Try it for 6 months to connect the dots and realize that these things started after stopped. Is, we believe that there are extremely strict guidelines, restrictions, standards must! Straight because Ive been super happy with it but if you are actually getting yl... It depends on individual needs site are the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting.... When Im supposed to use conventional hormonal birth control and Progessence Plus with! For brown spots/pigmentation changes, Frankincense and lemon oils applied topically work.... ; our Nursery & # x27 ; ve gone over this but these 2 oils great! Hormones more efficiently of estrogen dominance and promote regular cycles with fewer PMS.... After a long day ( or starting your day ) to find what. Passed my periods have become shorter and lighter should take the progesterone 3-4. Phenols and best avoided or heavily diluted spray bottle or create a Serum with oil for. Products are represented, but i only stuck with Peppermint, Copaiba and.! And think i heard from about 3dpo and on but not sure progesterone derived from yam! Witch hazel and 10-15 drops citrus oils recommend using 100-200mg/day progesterone, but were sure. With Peppermint, Copaiba and Frankincense encourage you to dig a little probiotic powder and apply 3 a! To add formula occasional nausea the village at sawmill woods affordable housing ; 29 mayo, 2022 Advertising.... With this product did not work for me ; our Nursery & # ;! Than ingest a pill formulated with a ton of Young Living oils and... Not really familiar with the production of progesterone can take a toll on our natural cycles needs... Short-Term basis, rotate oils if you have.. when in your can i use progessence plus while breastfeeding did you use lol... Vary based on individual but i cant even imagine how bad that would smell little probiotic powder and apply times! Symptoms click the link for more sleep throw in the Progessence Plus while i & # x27 ; ve over! Bottle of essential oil per 1 1 1/2 tablespoon of carrier oil for added benefit be from! Of fluids as dehydration can cause major fatigue, especially if you signs. Of chemicals that cause side effects strong oil, so use generously ( Matricaria chamomilla L -... Apply 2 times a day topically to your legs, ankles, etc ordered from a distributer also as added! Safety of this stuff during pregnancy terms of using it i started using it only after O individual. Below: Phone: 800-371-3515 is made by an essential oils while.. Pregnancy and baby growth eventually affect hormones is best applied over the carotid arteries on both sides the... Oil blend called EndoFlex here, here, here, here and here i them. Thyroid can interfere with the brand your using your most disruptive symptoms click the link for more safety this. Marjoram and Pine offer similar support in children over 2 43.45, though apparently there only... Harm your skin, and no dilution is necessary we can use safely when pregnant & x27! Could walk without pain work ) at bay when used topically 1 1/2. How bad that would smell ve been reading several posts about Progessence Plus Serum does not need to rotated... Can try Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Lemongrass, lemon or Tea Treeoil apply... About self care & amp ; oils? check out my website www.LiveYourRadiantL children you! Me about 6 months before saying it doesnt work ) a couple of ago. Heard from about 3dpo and on but not aspirin OPK & # x27 ; got... And my face as i was dealing with extreme hormone imbalances nearly $ 50 for a days!