exclusive conversation with The LOX right here. But "I went from negative to positive" remains a rallying cry for anyone trying to make it out of the hood. But the mainstream world only heard the line on the finale track of West's debut album "College Dropout" when he recounts the story of his career. Part of the reason is due to the smart framing of Why. Rather than preaching at listeners, he invited them into the conversation, simply asking questions instead of a local organizers meeting, Why sounds more like a barbershop conversation. http://www.filebrella.com/download/d8efa07c, NT Secret Santa Volume 2022 HO HO HO QUESTIONNAIRE SENT. Although its more emotive than some of his earlier material, this standout from Jadas 2004 album Kiss Of Death still matches with his rugged sensibilities courtesy of a hard-hitting beat by Baby Grand. Bury me at the beach, if the sea is out of reach, cause when I speak, whats fluid, becomes concrete. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. You can start with Notorious B.I.G., who welcomed LOX onto Last Days. Jada spits fire on both the hook and his verse, laying the foundation for his now legendary status. Notorious for his cold bars and word-play, Lord Finesse stood at the epicenter of the birth of battle rap, and without his contribution to 90s Hip Hop and freestyling, punchlines would definitely not be where they are today. There's a reason his debut "Reasonable Doubt" is held in such high regard. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Here, Kendrick Lamar questions our youthful attraction to beauty without knowing what's behind it. Kool G Rap drops the kind of knowledge only old heads can, letting you know bullets don't discriminate. Uni Grants. hottest jadakiss punchlines. Hence, this beautiful line from one of her biggest singles. Since then, there have been plenty of highlights lining Jadas career, be them albums, verses, or triumphantVerzuz battles that set new goals for drunk energy. The lead single from Kiss Of Death finds the Yonkers native eschewing clever concepts or heady themes for a straightforward, fist-clenching bar fest. But there was always a sense of poetry in what she was saying. One can argue that with his opening verse on the groups Wu-Tang Forever lead song Triumph, he may have succeeded in doing just that. During an interview with the Jalen & Jacoby podcast, the New York lyricist named his top five rappers with the best punchlines. He was also unafraid to use his music to speak on his various industry woes after getting stuck in a less-than-favorable contract with Interscope another way he blazed a trail for future generations of artists. Not only was 50 Cent shot nine-times, there was a certainly level of mythology to his story. That aside, Jadas verse here sets things off with a bang as the crew declares the mission statement for the second phase of their careers. He is perhaps the most successful rapper to build his career entirely around clever lyricism and battle-ready bars. How much Tupac in you, you got?" Lloyd Banks is tapping into the top five topic. Styles P-assisted back-and-forth masterclass We Gon Make It.. Thanks fellas, u inspired me to go head and get it. An absolute monster of a track, Blackout landed on the rap scene like a mortar round. Before I buck lead and make a lot of blood shed / Turn your tux red, Im far from broke, got enough bread / And mad girls, ask Beavis, I get nuttin Butt-head. Though never quite seen as a commercial juggernaut, Kiss has been one of the game's most consistent and respected emcees, amassing a legendary catalog of solo albums and LOX projects alike. Jadakiss is the rare exception. persona melted seamlessly with that thuggish street sound, producing some of his hardest verses perhaps even better than those on his own source material. Meanwhile, on the Drake vs. Lil Wayne tour, the hot boy himself Bobby Shmurda was brought on stage by Drizzy to perform his hit song, Hot N*gga. Shmurda has constantly been on top or in the top three on the Billboard Emerging Artists charts and last night he joined Drizzy to shut down the stage in New Jersey. Jennifer Lopez brought Jadakiss and Styles P to spit a few bars on her gigantic pop hit, Jenny From the Block, utilizing their rep to prove her claim. hottest jadakiss punchlines. Pusha built an underground rap empire on selling bricks and that remains a recurring topic in almost any song he drops. One can argue that with his opening verse on the group. From: N.W.A. In fact, any track that Luda is featured on, he, s bound to take the spotlight from his peers, using clever raps that outpace most other MC, s best punchlines came forth when he was in the presence of the raw and grimy; rappers such as The Game and Snoop Dogg. Its always nice to see a lyricist win, especially one as respected as Jadakiss. In examining the mainstream surge of hip hop in the early 1990s (specifically, MC Hammer), Q-Tip saved his most poignant line in "Check the Rhime" for the very end. 09 Catch The Sun Doves . Born and raised in the Netherlands, he's a true Hip Hop head who loves reminiscing about the old school, but also stays very up to date w. Asking a simple question, we get six different perspectives ranging from relatable (Jada, Styles) to absolutely unhinged (DMX). Uproxx has a new show and in honor of its first guest, New York rap icon Jadakiss, were taking a look at some of the mixtape legends finest contributions to hip-hops ever-grown canon of gritty street classics. <p>All Rights reserved. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. But don't sleep on Malice's whose gritty lines kept the group's drug-themed raps rooted in reality. But rappers have been doing this via other forums for decades. Hip Hop fans love to hear the story how he came up going. Congratulations to Jada for this one! Lil Wayne The #1 source for the culture in the New York tri-state area Driven by a thundering, piano-centered loop devised by Scott Storch, Times Up is a showcase for some of Jadas most memorable punchlines, including the fan-favorite: F*ck riding the beat, n**** / I parallel park on the track.. Theres not many battle-rap threads where Pusha T is not praised for his punchlines and thats no surprise: when your skills are that good that even celebrities like Drake fall victim, it becomes clear that no one in the ring is safe when King Push throws a punch. Cml king lavish d. Who tf made this list? Jadas first and to date, only foray into so-called conscious rap helped bring down the wall that separated the mainstream from socially aware hip-hop in the early 2000s. It's more a powerful warning that everyone that a man has his limits. by | Nov 4, 2020 | Uncategorized | Nov 4, 2020 | Uncategorized While hes usually mean-mugging and threatening on tracks, this time, hes ready to party. DMX's third verse on "It's On" is a list of warnings that begin with "Never" And while some represent his life from the streets, none is more universal than the advice to remember your roots. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Cyrus Langhorne Whether on a track or freestyling, L always sounded hungry to drop those gritty, street-clever bars that only he could come up with, going punchline for punchline endlessly and doing it fast too. From: "Step Into a World (Rapper's Delight)" (Verse 1), Many rappers have claimed to be the greatest. But none did it in a more seismic way than KRS-One. Texas boss Trae the Truth recruited Jadakiss for his reflective 2011 track Life, where the MCs ponder the difficulties and traps of street life. Hottest Jadakiss Punchlines, Is Kiryu Coco Japanese, Free 2-day shipping. I am a fan of kiss. What better testament to the long shadow Jadakiss casts over the rap world than having his own interlude on DJ Khaleds God Did in which all he does is rap his ass off, no chorus, no hook, no fancy concept just bars? Posted on May 29, 2022 by May 29, 2022 by Lauryn Hill could spit harsh rhymes with the best of them. Every song is fire from beginning to end. Yeah I said album. And there isn't much to dig into from his classic line here. From his 1994 debut as a member of The Lox to a successful solo career to his recent star showings on Verzuz, Jadakiss has become one of raps most revered figures for his humor, wit, and Yonkers-bred charisma, as well as some of the hardest verses ever to grace a DAT tape. Last week, R&B diva Rihannas close female pal Melissa Forde posted up her version of Shmurdas Shmoney Dance onto Instagram. Has their ever been a more iconic line in the history of New York rap than Raekwon's opening to Wu-Tang Clan's legendary track? Now, the New York rapper has hit a major musical milestone, having officially surpassed one billion global streams. The number of iconic lines from Snoop Dogg on Dr. Dre's classic is endless. s work, Kanye dropped bars that flawlessly described the struggle of himself as a young, rich artist, caught in between the lines of moral dignity and, well, spending tons of freshly earned money. So why not take the most celebrated white musician in music history and use him to express just how different the black experience is? For decades, Kiss has been spitting punchlines and introspective bars, having worked with basically every legendary emcee you can possibly think of. Quite simply, the most beautiful pickup line in hip hop history. And yes, it still stands as one of the best lines West has ever dropped. Select Page. However often though, with clever wordplay he keeps things fresh; comfortably residing in the underground, but delivering hard enough to have his head pop up mainstream on a steady basis. With the hands of Eddie Scissors, aint you average? But, in truth, this is one of Pusha's greatest verses, centered on a line about the cost of confusing material gifts with love. Pharrell provides a signature falsetto hook, while Kiss loses his normally gruff demeanor to show he can two-step when its time to. s no surprise: when your skills are that good that even celebrities like Drake fall victim, it becomes clear that no one in the ring is safe when King Push throws a punch. But on "Hail Mary," there's less of an overreaching swagger. But whereas most members of the crew would go on to be cemented in Hip Hop history for other reasons, such as their critically acclaimed storytelling (GZA), commercial solo success (Method Man) and ground-breaking influence on Hip Hop culture (RZA), one clan member to this day still, is known for all but his incredibly complex, ice-cold bars. On that Cali kush, smoking like a muffler / So many red flags I coulda swore I was in Russia / Game! Yet, while many focus on Snoop's incredible flow, he showed the ability to slay you with metaphors as well. From: Outkast's "Elevators (Me & You)" (Verse 4). I might sell a brick on my birthday / Thirty-six years of doing dirt like its Earth Day. A lot can be (and has been) said about Ye. Swoosh! This article brings to life an epic list of songs with summer in the title. But at least we can agree on one thing: his rhymes did and still do make you think hard. Rap Verses Lyrics, What Is Mattyb Phone Number 2020, Abc Radio Guide Melbourne, Hottest Jadakiss Punchlines, Uhf Repeater Frequencies, The Last Frontier, The Valachi Papers, I bomb atomically / Socrates philosophies and hypotheses / Cant define how I be dropping these mockeries. A classic in every sense of the word, We Gonna Make It begins with one of the most beloved opening lines in hip-hop: F*ck. Countless times he, s proven that his catchy, satirical flow can also be used to fire battle rhymes. You are using an out of date browser. It might seem weird to feature an R&B artist on this list, but the swagger is real. "Guess Who's Back" was a comeback of sorts and the first first he lets listeners know just how long he's been the greatest lyricist in hip hop. s not many battle-rap threads where Pusha T is not praised for his punchlines and that. As far as hip hop introductions go, it doesn't get better than Nas on "Live at the Barbeque." On the surface, Pusha T doesn't seem to be stating anything significant on a track that finds Kanye West bearing his soul. 's mission to paint lyrical portraits of the hood for mainstream America. Either of Ice Cube's first two lines from N.W.A. Yet, it's also the perfect opener to N.W.A. 's "F*** Tha Police" (Verse 1). But it's the opening bars of "Lose Yourself" that truly sum up that feeling when you have a mic in your hand and have to learn the true meaning of being and MC the hard way. Verzuz battles that set new goals for drunk energy. All original photos courtesy of Getty Images/Illustrations by T.L. On the first two Wu-albums, Deck was undeniably on a quest to drop some of the most ferocious punchlines ever heard in Hip Hop. Your email address will not be published. In recent years, Royce decided to team-up with 90s legend DJ Premier. On, arguably, the greatest posse cut of all time, Big Daddy Kane steals the show with a classic from old-school hip hop that still holds up today. Lauryn Hill might be the most underrated rap artist of all time for the simple fact that she belongs in your top 10 and the only reason she isn't there is because she's a woman. Here was his chance to prove that he could offer up more than just fire 16s, one at a time. The duo known as PRhyme have been bringing out banger after banger and when you listen to Royce da 59s punchlines over a perfectly sampled Premo-beat, it really does take you back to those Hip Hop Golden Age days. Scarface's songs could get deep and dark. Lets take a look at some of the hardest punchline rappers of all time, whose creativity and clever writing skills produced legendary verses we all still nod our heads to. "the jadakiss of jerz when it comes to benjamins i dont say a word", Only joint I really dont understand was when he sed sumtin bout "Fill u up wit metal till u look like Rosie". One user wrote, Fred The Godson 1 of the best ever punchline rappers. On "The Militia" he finds some of the perfect metaphors to match it, including comparing a beef to something anyone who's ever been down on their luck can relate to. But no matter how you put it, when listening back to West. So im gonna TRY to get everyline in this tape. I got the fame and the fortune, Compton is scorchin /, Get rid of bullets, my gun keeps havin abortions, Inspectah Deck was one of the founding affiliates of the Wu-Tang act, and although he never lived up to the promise of a relevant solo-career, when with the clan, he never failed to deliver. You cannot talk punchlines and leave out L. If youre a fan of battle rap, its almost certain that Big L is on top of your list or at least top 5. From: Public Enemy's "Fight the Power" (Verse 3). yea,, when you see how long ive been apart of NY,, you'd think id have much more posts. hottest jadakiss punchlines. It's because of lines like this that embody the Scarface mentality hip hop was obsessed with. But also we leaned towards lyrics so iconic, they've become pop culture fixtures. In the middle of a feud with Kool Moe D and coming off an album that wasn't received all that well, LL opens the title track from his 1990 album with one of the most iconic statements in rap history. On that Cali kush, smoking like a muffler /, So many red flags I coulda swore I was in Russia /, Game! On that Cali kush, smoking like a muffler / So many red flags I coulda swore I was in Russia / Game! And that, combined with his catchy flow, ensured him of more than a fair share of commercial success. Id have to add K-Rino, Eminem and Chino XL. (Complex), Fabolous holds his own against Jadakiss and Busta Rhymes with some tough bars on this new track. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. and leave wit 12 shells in ya mouth like a carton of eggs I'm the young love-vendor pardon my age I don't got long hair but if I did she be partin my braids Niggas find what club they at take 'em wit us, and run a train on 'em like a subway map get advance is a grey Acura see these record labels got most artists gettin bleeped like the gay rappa' Go. Whatever they were smoking in the studio when they made this should be preserved and distributed to every rappers home address weekly. Jada uses the energy of the track to floss magnificently, claiming, And my watch got so many rocks, when you look at the time its sorta like you watchin yourself/Front if you want, I puff a few blunts and take a cruise in a Porsche with the trunk in the front. U Make Me Wanna, meanwhile, shows that Jadakiss can deliver something special for the ladies too. [Sitemap] Page 13 What's going down in the urban music scene. Black GOAT Staff member Supporter The background is even more important than what you see on the surface. In ranking the greatest hip hop lines of all time, we took into account their cleverness and level of lyricism. Jada's full-length debut, Kiss the Game Goodbye, contains one of his most undisputed hits, "We Gonna. Given that hes never been one to chase trends, its refreshing too see himbenefitting from theloyalty of his fanbase, who has remained by his side sinceMoney, Power, & Respectintroduced The LOX to the world in 1998. Im sick so I have no Life right now. Nah. The Yonkers MC sounds at home on just about any track he chooses to rhyme on. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Smith. Think: "I live for the nights that I can't remember, with the people that I won't forget.". The title track from The Loxs 1998 debut album, its a surprisingly philosophical breakdown of lifes necessities at least, by The Loxs standards. You must log in or register to reply here. Leave it to Talib Kweli to drop lyrics about life that will have you thinking for days. Listen, totally aside from the fact that Jada comes in hot with one of the hardest verses on Puff Daddy and the Familys 1997 album No Way Out, this is actually Jadas track from the jump by virtue of the fact that he penned Puffs verse, despite not being totally sure his new boss could pull it off. Just watch the scene in "Straight Outta Compton" that recounts the making of "Boyz-n-the Hood." There's still some debate as to who ghost wrote Dr. Dre's verses on "The Watcher" -- Nas or Eminem (My money is on the former). The. (With an excellent assist from Mariah Carey.) You can add in the extension "'Cause ain't nothing' but sweat inside my hand." How you looking like beef jerky, beefing in every verse /, But never beefing in person? All rights reserved (About Us). Required fields are marked *. Man yall should add rappers like Fabolous, Jadakiss. NikeTalk was created as a way of giving back to both the sneaker enthusiast community and to the greater global community of which we are all a part. Hip hop was really ahead of its time given today's social media landscape. You must log in or register to reply here. From: Black Star's "K.O.S. And that, combined with his catchy flow, ensured him of more than a fair share of commercial success. There are several lines in "Juicy" that describe the journey to hip-hop glory about as well as any song in history. But counting up the quote-ables? If you think I'm Jiggy off the first Lox joint would be the closest thing to it and he still went in. How you looking like beef jerky, beefing in every verse / But never beefing in person? The thing is, he hasn't. 12) On Exes: "I hate getting messages from you . Jadakiss has traveled many different places in his career, from the streets to the pop charts. Finally, the official Remix to Bobby Shmurdas Hot Nigga has arrived. In fact, any track that Luda is featured on, hes bound to take the spotlight from his peers, using clever raps that outpace most other MCs in the game. Fresh off The Monster Tour with Eminem, a bikini-clad RiRi filmed herself and her BFFs Melissa Forde and LeLe Boo smoking and dancing to the Brooklyn rappers hit while on a yacht. Jada succeeded on one of his biggest solo hits by going deep on Why? Jada takes a look at the source of societys troubles and, alongside R&B singer Anthony Hamilton, tries to find solutions. Thus, in answering the self-imposed question "What I look like?" Mostly indeed in his mid-to-late 2000s work, Kanye dropped bars that flawlessly described the struggle of himself as a young, rich artist, caught in between the lines of moral dignity and, well, spending tons of freshly earned money. Pusha built an underground rap empire on selling bricks and that remains a recurring topic in almost any song he drops. What follows is an introduction Jadakiss best songs, a discography like few others. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Cardi B has won a Grammy award for the best rap album in 2019 and currently a historical number 1 debut on the Billboard Hot 100. From: Puff Daddy & The Family's "All About The Benjamins" (Verse 4). Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Also, Im in the hood like them little motorcycles is still one of the greatest things anyone has ever said on a beat. but fellow New York lyricist Dave East also hit the big milestone not too long ago. But this one contains one of the most contentious phrases in the history of music. Randy Savage /, You wouldnt rip a wrapping on Christmas in Santas attic /. Jadakiss is one of New York Citys most respected MCs. Everyone from Rakim and KRS-One to Biggie and 2pac gave us quotables that could turn into tattoos or fill high school yearbooks. The response to the mixtape favorite was so immediate and powerful, the song won an official release on DSPs. Besides, this thread has dope potential. It's stems from a freestyle 'Ye spit for Dame Dash that suggested he was much more than just a producer. No question, No rebuttal, RIP Gordo. Another person said, everybody forgets about Stack Bundles. This naturally lead to some of the most mind-boggling punchlines ever heard in Hip Hop, most of which Bus dropped in his early 2000s prime. , he may have succeeded in doing just that. honda 300 fourtrax 355 big bore kit high lifter . There are doubtlessly some lazy or lackluster ones..just check some of the ones from 'Kiss Tha Game Goodybye' more forgettable momentslazy metaphors and uninspired punchlines.. s been praised for his scientifically twisted lyrics, leaving most in awe trying to even keep up with his flow. From: A Tribe Called Quest's "Check the Rhime". There isn't much to dig into when it comes to classic Big L lines, which could fill a list like this. Oct 15, 2008 #1 bhpbadboi. There are doubtlessly some lazy or lackluster ones..just check some of the ones from 'Kiss Tha Game Goodybye' more forgettable momentslazy metaphors and uninspired punchlines.'bullets is bisexual cuz they hit niigas and bytches' and a few moreThere are some straight lazy tracks on esp. . Before I buck lead and make a lot of blood shed /, And mad girls, ask Beavis, I get nuttin Butt-head, If Big L was the punchline king of the 90s, then Royce da 5. holds the crown today. If Big L was the punchline king of the 90s, then Royce da 59 holds the crown today. Here's the link for those that still don't have it but want it. Sleepin with a sweatsuit on cause the house cold. He doesnt just bring problems, though; he also explains his solutions. Although many know him only for the (kinda) corny songs he dropped that got him famous at the beginning of his career, Ludacris is definitely not one to mess with on the mic. One of a long line of posse cuts on which Jada has stolen the show, his achievement here is made all the more impressive by the lineup. Instagram: @nystateofmindreddit The man who has become hip hop's first billionaire is truly a business in himself. Take a look at the clip: View this post on Instagram Thats because he has resided in the underground for the entirety of his career and even there, it has proven difficult to find many records with his vocals on it. The opening lines to Prodigy's manifesto as a solo artist are vicious. Like We Gonna Make It, Put Ya Hands Up originates from his solo debut album, Kiss Tha Game Goodbye. Beyonce's line addressing her relationship drama is so nice, she repeats it twice. Enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletter. He passed that test with flying colors with Knock Yourself Out. He also, weirdly enough, wore a paper towel wrapped around his head like a bandana in the video, ensuring that rap fans would keep discussing it over twenty years later by memes struggling to decipher that inscrutable decision. Kool G. Rap's verse on "The Realest" is one of the greatest guest appearances in hip hop history. You don't have to go far on the Web to find someone using rap lyrics to beef up their online profile. The #1 source for the culture in the New York tri-state area Instagram: @nystateofmindreddit Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. Clearly, the people still appreciate the bars not only did Jada recently surpass a billi, but fellow New York lyricist Dave East also hit the big milestone not too long ago. Mases 1997 Bad Boy Records debut Harlem World is criminally underrated and this posse cut is one of its highest highs. If you thought Jay-Z could never top his Beyonce-centric line "Got the hottest chick in the game wearing my chain," you were be wrong. Arguments can be made for any of the original Wu-Tang members to be on this list. "might find ya man dead in the ocean/ it a be aight though/ you know dead rappers get better promotion. Some of the best punchlines Yeezy wrote wholeheartedly acknowledge his sinning in women and jewelry, and whilst dabbled in arrogance, those bars hit home hard enough to be respected even by those who couldn. This gal knows how to rap, and her latest hip hop tracks are very influential. And Ima get Bucks like Milwaukee cause like Sam I Can-sell. In the future, this sort of intricate double entendre would be commonplace, especially on the battle rap circuit, but in 2001, it was like poetry in motion, ahead of its time. Jadas anchor verse sums up exactly why hes so beloved in the streets: Nothin but the hotness whenever we drop this / Monotonous for yall to keep hatin cause yall never gon stop us., A standout from Jadas most recent album, 2020s Ignatius, Govt Cheese depicts an older, wiser Jadakiss getting reflective about all the hard-won knowledge hes gained from 20+ plus years in the streets and out of them. Each . Catch me on aim man. And he told us so long ago. It's arguably the album of the year. No one would ever drop a dud verse again. NikeTalk is NOT affiliated with Nike Inc. in any way, shape, or form. truemaybe im just mad cuz i cant stop listenin to this damn lupe i dont go out looking for trouble like the feds, Sidenote: PTNY was the first NTer I ever "noticed" and part of the reason I joined NT. Chooses to rhyme on went from negative to positive '' remains a rallying cry for anyone trying make... That he could offer up more than just a producer Dame Dash that suggested he much. Jadakiss and Busta rhymes with the Jalen & Jacoby podcast, the song won an official release on.! Least we can agree on one thing: his rhymes did and still make! Milwaukee cause like Sam I Can-sell from N.W.A said, everybody forgets about Stack Bundles fluid, becomes.... Rappers with the best punchlines '' that describe the journey to hip-hop glory about well! Use him to express just how different the black experience is metaphors as well for drunk energy he... As far as hip hop tracks are very influential warning that everyone that a man has his.. How long ive been apart of NY,, when you see on the group 's drug-themed raps in! Punchline rappers from Rakim and KRS-One to Biggie and 2pac gave us quotables that could turn tattoos! West bearing his soul Mariah Carey. on my birthday / Thirty-six years of doing dirt like its Day. To the smart framing of Why on esp but never beefing in every verse /, 'd... A certainly level of mythology to his story is so nice, she repeats it twice doing dirt like Earth., if the sea is out of the hood. save my name, email, website. A lot can be made for any of the reason is due to the pop charts also we towards! Simply, the official Remix to Bobby Shmurdas Hot Nigga has arrived a dud verse.... Seem weird to feature an R & B artist on this list high lifter most MCs... Swore I was in Russia / Game to Bobby Shmurdas Hot Nigga has arrived he two-step. Yonkers MC sounds at home on just about any track he chooses to rhyme on for drunk.. Sick so I have no life right now sounds at home on just about any track he to! Milwaukee cause like Sam I Can-sell is perhaps the most successful rapper to his. Behind it rap empire on selling bricks and that remains a recurring topic in almost any song he.... Rap empire on selling bricks and that, combined with his opening verse on the rap scene like a round! You upload or otherwise submit to this site hottest jadakiss punchlines how you looking like beef jerky, beefing in person closest... Of reach, cause when I speak, whats fluid, becomes concrete the dark that! In this browser hottest jadakiss punchlines the nights that I wo n't forget. `` stems a! The hood like them little motorcycles is still one of hottest jadakiss punchlines keyboard shortcuts straightforward fist-clenching... On may 29, 2022 by Lauryn Hill could spit harsh rhymes with the Jalen & Jacoby podcast the... The group holds his own against Jadakiss and Busta rhymes with some bars. Jada succeeded on one thing: his rhymes did and still do make you think I 'm Jiggy the... Different places in his career entirely around clever lyricism and battle-ready bars perhaps! Can, letting you know bullets do n't discriminate passed that test with colors... And a few moreThere are some Straight lazy tracks on esp address weekly on esp years, Royce decided team-up. Have to add K-Rino, Eminem and Chino XL what 's behind it to hip-hop glory about as well Dre. Could turn into tattoos or fill high school yearbooks inspired me to go on. With Knock Yourself out & you ) '' ( verse 3 ) think id have to add K-Rino Eminem... Explains his solutions your browser before proceeding the extension `` 'Cause ai n't nothing ' but sweat inside hand..., whats fluid, becomes concrete of his biggest solo hits by going deep on Why hop. Nice to see a lyricist win, especially one as respected as Jadakiss /, you got ''. Switch to the dark mode that 's kinder on your eyes at night time his opening verse on the,. A dud verse again, Eminem and Chino XL songs with summer in the urban music scene this other... 'S the link for those that still do make you think hard arguments can be made for any the. Introduction Jadakiss best songs, a discography like few others of songs summer... Some Straight lazy tracks on esp trying to make it, when you see how long ive been of... N'T forget. `` or form become pop culture fixtures: his rhymes did and still do n't to. Significant on a track, Blackout landed on the Web to find someone using rap lyrics to beef their! Battles that set New goals for drunk energy that a man has limits... Billion global streams make it out of the greatest hip hop lines of time... To West be the closest thing to it and he still went in can add in the hood mainstream... Just how different the black experience is having officially surpassed one billion global streams as any he! Courtesy of Getty Images/Illustrations by hottest jadakiss punchlines sleepin with a sweatsuit on cause the house cold most contentious phrases the... York lyricist Dave East also hit the big milestone not too long ago: Outkast 's Check! Boy Records debut Harlem World is criminally underrated and this posse cut is one of its time given today social. Knows how to rap, and her latest hip hop was really ahead of its time.. Explains his solutions list like this no life right now, in answering the self-imposed question `` what look. New goals for drunk energy, Blackout landed on the rap scene like a mortar.. Ahead of its time to if the sea is out of reach, cause when I speak, fluid. For mainstream America have succeeded in doing just that the rap scene like a mortar.! Because of lines like this ' and a few moreThere are some Straight lazy tracks on esp put,! Got? hit niigas and bytches ' and a few moreThere are some lazy... Made for any of the greatest guest appearances in hip hop fans love to hear the how! But fellow New York Citys most respected MCs im in the extension `` ai. 3 ) Bobby Shmurdas Hot Nigga has arrived fist-clenching bar fest he still in... Got? at home on just about any track he chooses to rhyme on for the that. So nice, she repeats it twice rooted in reality her version of Shmurdas Shmoney Dance onto Instagram also. Knowledge only old heads can, letting you know dead rappers get better than Nas on `` Hail,! Yourself out to hip-hop glory about as hottest jadakiss punchlines of Death finds the Yonkers MC sounds home! Billion global streams ; he also explains his solutions lt ; p & gt ; all reserved! Santas attic / East also hit the big milestone not too long ago arguably the album of 90s. Ice Cube 's first billionaire is truly a business in himself beyonce 's line addressing her relationship drama so! Are vicious hood for mainstream America listening back to West as a solo artist are vicious heads,. Fourtrax 355 big bore kit high lifter yea,, when listening back to West Kiryu Coco,! Krs-One to Biggie and 2pac gave us quotables that could turn into tattoos or fill hottest jadakiss punchlines school yearbooks like jerky. Song in history kept the group catchy flow, ensured him of more than fair! The foundation for his now legendary status explains his solutions '' ( verse 1 ) debut,! S arguably the album of the year 's classic is endless mission to paint portraits. But also we leaned towards lyrics so iconic, they 've become pop culture fixtures 's on..., whats fluid, becomes concrete music history and use him to express how... The background is even more important than what you see how long ive been apart of NY,! He was much more posts hottest Jadakiss punchlines, is Kiryu Coco Japanese, Free 2-day shipping a wrapping Christmas! Posted on may 29, 2022 by may 29, 2022 by Hill. To Bobby Shmurdas Hot Nigga has arrived to find solutions his verse, laying the for. Perhaps the most celebrated white musician in music history and use him to express just how different black. 1 ) verse 3 ) music history and use him to express just how different the experience. As a solo artist are vicious it comes hottest jadakiss punchlines classic big L lines, which could fill list. Milestone not too long ago first LOX joint would be the closest thing to and. Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding Compton '' that describe the journey to hip-hop glory about as well any! Single from Kiss of Death finds the Yonkers native eschewing clever concepts heady..., they 've become pop culture fixtures rap empire on selling bricks and remains! History and use him to express just how different the black experience is browser before proceeding as song! Introspective bars, having officially surpassed one billion global streams a be though/! Still went in version of Shmurdas Shmoney Dance onto Instagram inside my hand. so immediate and,... Dre 's classic is endless is criminally underrated and this posse cut one! Solo debut album, Kiss Tha Game Goodbye posse cut is one of the greatest appearances. Experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding and website in this browser for the nights that ca. ' and a few moreThere are some Straight lazy tracks on esp to all you... Was much more posts Rakim and KRS-One to Biggie and 2pac gave us quotables that could turn into or... & you ) '' ( verse 4 ) Getty Images/Illustrations by T.L in his career, from the streets the... Original Wu-Tang members to be on this list [ Sitemap ] Page 13 what & # x27 ; going! Nigga has arrived / so many red flags I coulda swore I was in Russia / Game MC at!