I havent found her, but did stumble upon this site. Her French-born mother influenced her to join the University of California (at Berkeley) from where she graduated with a Bachelors of Arts degree in French. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Funny thing- in the beginning credits, the aerial shots show a stream next to the compound. This cute enigmatic attractive actress originating from Midland, Texas, United States has a slim body & oval face type. Baker is married to Steven Robman, an American theater director and producer, whom she wed in 2003. Thank you MASH! [4], For other people named Catherine Baker, see, National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Supporting Actress, Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, Boston Society of Film Critics Award for Best Supporting Actress, Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Female, Golden Globe Award for Best Actress Television Series Drama, Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series, Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series, Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie, Things You Can Tell Just by Looking at Her, Shake, Rattle and Roll: An American Love Story, Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series, Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series, Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series, Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture, Tavis Smiley interview archive site; interview date: September 25, 2007, "Kathy Baker profile at Film Reference.com", "Against the Wall: Cancelled; No Season Two", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kathy_Baker&oldid=984239346, Best Drama Actress Golden Globe (television) winners, Outstanding Performance by a Lead Actress in a Drama Series Primetime Emmy Award winners, Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series Screen Actors Guild Award winners, University of California, Berkeley alumni, Wikipedia articles with BIBSYS identifiers, Wikipedia articles with SNAC-ID identifiers, Wikipedia articles with SUDOC identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Episode: "Everybody's Special at Chicago Hope", This page was last edited on 19 October 2020, at 00:54. Your email address will not be published. Let me know too if you find one. what if nurse jo ann and nurse shari was put in opening credits! Find where to watch Kathy Baker's latest movies and tv shows . Log in to see their photos and videos. Its likely that a lot of extra footage was filmed when the opening credits were being put together. Lots of people run their asses off in TV series opening credits, but none more famously than Kathy Denny Fradella (b. circa 1950) in the credits for M*A*S*H (1972-1983). Wow, I finally decided to google Mash running nurses. I had asked around over the years and nobody could tell me who she was. She lives in Southern California with her second husband, director/producer Steven Robman, whom she married in 2003. Join Facebook to connect with Kathy Fradella and others you may know. 50 Celebrities That Were Caught On Tape Without Makeup On! Wow, there is something for everyone out in cyberspace! ", Happy Holidays, A fairly tall blonde. 1992-1996 was one of Kathys peaks in her career, as she featured in all four seasons of David E. Kelleys Picket Fences that aired on CBS. Kathy (Mystery Nurse). It was seven years ago that I ran out of that tent toward the helicopter pad at 20th Century-Fox ranch. When I realised Id probly never get to Cali and find you, I woke up and found the next best thing, and weve been married 3 decades now. "contactPoint": { I recently watched an episode of Hawaii Five-O. so I plug in a 3disk year series!!!! "telephone": "+1 (888) 537-6685" Good to see you here. Sheila Lauritsen is his mother. I have even written a.received a couple pics from a couple actors. Sep 17, 2018 - Reviewed by Aromatherapist, Jo Manchester on 5 September, 2019 Download, print & share our body map of essential oils. What Is A Cutaway Bus, You are like the Nurse in V-J Day in Times Square Identity much sought after. The questions of who these nurses were just happened to pop in my head. Now to find out I am not the only one that looks forward to seeing her, I just wish she had more exposure on the movie set. Looking at all the posts I am not alone. Although theyre in just about every episode, very little is known about these actresses. Your beauty will always be an enduring memory for us all. Nissan Qashqai Timing Chain Replacement, I always admired how pretty she is. To this Never forgot that, or the Fradellas. Gwen was the best! Thank you Kathy for all of the memories!! Baker also received Emmy Award nominations for her guest performance in Touched by an Angel and in the category Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie for Door to Door. There are many beautiful women in film but somehow your image is etched in the minds of so many males that it is a curiousity. Marten Vs Weasel, Found a webpage that identified all five. [1] x x. I watched MASH first time around and still catch it occasionally. That opening sequence was filmed seven years ago when the series began. Katherine Whitton Kathy Baker was born under the Gemini Zodiac sign on 6 August 1950, in Midland, Texas USA. thanks for all the information; I have often wondered who she was and, of course, she is lovely but i think the running was extremely erotic!! Details. I fell in love with you then (nothings changed there) and my late dad felt the same! Baker also received Emmy Award nominations for her guest performance in Touched by an Angel and in the category Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie for Door to Door. Thank you! [citation needed] She attended high school at Mills High School in Millbrae, California. I just started watching Mash again after all these years. Maybe Ill catch you in the next life. We dont have shows like this anymore. Thankfully, about a month later in the April 16th, 1978 edition of the paper, the brunette in question did write in to identify herself [2]. Since Mash I have married and had two children (grown up now). You can sometimes tell by how they run. 9 when it first aired and older with the rerun on a minor TV channel. She later received three additional nominations and a Primetime Emmy Award for her performances in Touched by an Angel, Boston Public, and Door to Door. I watch Mash all the time. I travelled a lot in my younger days and am always amazed that, although retired now and look forward s to two half hour shows per week day night in New South Wales I still am seeing episodes for the first time or replays that I cant recollect.. I will always think that Jo Ann Pflug is the beautiful girl leading the pack of nurses in the opening of some of the Mash episodes. Learn more today! Catherine Graves Baker was born in Edinburg, Texas. Lori Noel - No credits 2. Are you still in contact with anyone from the show after all this time? School Cafeteria Frito Pie, Since Mash I have married and had two children (grown up now). I am in love with her. Mac Dre Fire, All found copies will be reported.Original source: https://marriedbiography.org/where-is-kathy-baker-today-net-worth-family-measurements/. Kronk Nice Meme Origin, The 50th Anniversary Episode Poll: Pick The Best Episode from Season 3. Love that energy of going out to wounded. For her performance in the series she won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series three times: in 1993, 1995 and 1996, Golden Globe Award for Best Actress Television Series Drama in 1994, and Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series in 1995. I am no longer working in the film industry. I guess in a sense it was a little bit of inspiration, typically at the time of day (night) when the streets were empty and quiet and other than those in trouble, no one knew we were out there. 9mm Vs 45 Mythbusters, Geez, so much for being original haha, I love Kathy Deny Fradella so much that my heart ache. I have watch mash for years and have always thought the lead running nurse was absolutely gorgeous. Stunning goddess! I was wondering who the brunette nurse was. My wife surprised me ,,, Big Time ,, Kathy Fradella Baker from South Hills High School - Classmates Kathy Fradella Baker: CLASS OF 1970 South Hills High School Class of 1970 West covina, CA Kathy's Story Kathy's schools include . Young Adults . Your run towards the camera made a big impression on this young teenager and is still always the first thing that comes to mind whenever I think of the programme. I had/have the music memorized and know exactly when Kathy appeared/appears. You will be pleased to know that, with the exception of gray hair, she looks very much like she did back then. She is a very beautiful woman. Best Regards, The running scene is iconic. Now we know why: they were running for the right to be in the opening credits and Kathy Denny Fradella was a fast runner. I hope this solves the puzzle. Thanks so much of clearing up the mystery! Squad, squad Thank you for making him happy. Amazing the impact she had all these years. The three Synoptic Gospels No matter what Im doing I know exactly where in the theme that Kathy runs toward.my open arms in my fantasy! I remember back in the 70s, me & my cousins would be watching TV, and as soon as MASH would come on the tv, we would wait until after the running nurses part was over, then wed walk out of the living room to go play barbies in my cousins bedroom. I was born in 62, and my family started watching from the beginning. Her name is Kathy Denny Fradella. The facial expressions and the tone of that sprint communicates all. I am a writer/producer and have been in this industry for many years. I would truly love to meet Gewn Adair, she is absolutely gorgeous, extremely beautiful, she has a smile to light up a room and eyes to melt my heart. Byron Rideau Instagram, Best wishes, Roger. She also did some lighting work for Raquel Welch and Margo Thomas. I recalled watch many of the episodes as a young boy. I can never get over how 3seconds of film can stick in ones mind i know its kathy fradella baker the first nurse running up hill because she is my niece rod. hawkeyes. Plaza pblica. Baker began her acting career at San Francisco's Magic Theatre, performing in several of Sam Shepard's plays before getting her break in an off-Broadway production of Fool for Love (1983) opposite Ed Harris. Today. Kathy Denny Fradella - No credits (she did stunt work and bit parts, but none were credited) 4. She won an Obie Award for this role. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Hats Off, America. I heard the whirring sound of the chopper blades, looked up, and it was just like Radar sees in the opening shot - there were the helicopters flying against the purple mountain range. My sincerest condolences to you and family. Son of perdition. Kpvisel-testlet; Nemzetisgi nkormnyzat; Rendeletek, hatrozatok . Im now watching MASH reruns on satellite and still wondered who the nurse was. :-) I too fell in love with her. Im 56 years old and men are not the only ones who thought you were friggin gorgeous. - Kathy Fradella Baker | Facebook Create new account Related Pages Nonprofit Organization Roscoe Barkley Fraser Pet Truck Stop Boycott Public Figure Porch Corgi Personal blog moonbears.org Cause Dreaming Summit Community Organization Satterwhite Art Artist The Artwork & Ministry of Marjorie Nordwall Artist Die Kneipe Bar Karen Coburn Artist Baker began her career in theater and made her screen debut in the 1983 drama film The Right Stuff. PROFILE INFORMATION: Kathy Fradella (Baker), '70. Perhaps Sticky Wicket ran short and some of this footage was included to pad out the episode. I have also been looking for that red robe for my husband who wants one. Several girls were picked for that opening scene and instructed to run toward the cameras. Required fields are marked *. Pierre Hadot Spiritual Exercises Summary, An American director/producer, Robman is the second and current husband of Baker. Tell her hello when you see her and that I am marrying my high school sweetheart. Enjoyed reading this like many have commented. https://americanprofile.com/articles/cathy-baker-hee-haw-actress Today Birthdays. . Shes listed here: http://www.finest-kind.net/features/nurses_various.php as one of the recurring nurses. The 50th Anniversary Episode Poll: Pick The Best Episode from Season 3. Kathy has been my favorite and I have had a crush on her since the show first started. She had many wonderful memories of her days as a background player and, in particular, her years performing on M.A.S.H. We had to shot [sic] this scene five or six times. I knew Sheila in college and she has always been a beautiful blonde and is so today. She was so ver attractive. Love the running nurses, especilly Kathy.Really heats up an ole mans blood Good to know ure having a good life.God bless you and yours! Thanks again. I am still living in Southern California. You may not remember. I watch every episode I possibly can. I always keyed in on Kathy Fradella Baker ( the brunette running first in the intro. Her drama instructor, Allen Knight, was a major influence in her desire to become a professional actress. @Kathy Baker, I hope you were respectfully treated in this industry, sad to hear Lori Noel Brokamp passing. Guess I was wrong in that? Colonel Henry Blake; 2 Walter "Radar" O'Reilly . Baker attendedherhigh school in Millbrae at the Mills High school and matriculated in 1968. Who is the nurse leading the other nurses to the chopper in the opening credits on MASH. Would love to see a recent photo. The running nurses were featured in every episode except for the pilot which had its . I met Kathy in 1964 when we moved to the 91723. During these two or three seconds per episode I am fifty years younger again at least in my mind. Will you believe this? I worked on the show as an extra the first season. She is a doll!! Every time I watched the original MASH and even now the reruns of MASH the first thing that has rolled out of my mouth for years is I wonder who the brunette nurse running in the front is? FROM PITTSBURGH Pa .. I wish we could all stay as young as we are in reruns. Sad part is I know you have better ideas of dating some old fart like me, but still like you for being the misstry girl from Mash. UPDATED with statement from Rogers' publicist Dick Guttman: Actor and entrepreneur Wayne Rogers, best known for playing Captain "Trapper" John McIntyre from 1972-1975 on the long-running CBS dramedy M.A.S.H. They have been enjoying their marital relation since 2003. She was an outstanding performer and friend, was a singer with Brasil 66 and could, by the way, knit incredible sweaters. Concerned Citizens of Henry County Activists. By gum, as we used to say in UK you certainly have a following. God bless. Four of the nurses are shown wearing their hats in Sticky Wicket as they exit the nurses quarters; in the footage from the opening credits, only the two nurses in the back are wearing hats while those in the middle are holding theirs. The brunette running first in the intro Blake ; 2 Walter & quot O... No credits ( she did stunt work and bit parts, but did stumble upon this site will. Sequence was filmed seven years ago that i ran out of that tent the... Denny Fradella - no credits ( she did back then contactPoint '': `` (... As young as we are in reruns her desire to become a actress! Treated in this industry, sad to hear Lori Noel Brokamp passing i worked on the show after this... For the pilot which had its 1 ] x x. i watched Mash first around! The running nurses were featured in every episode, very little is about! My high school in Millbrae, California Margo Thomas to hear Lori Noel passing. As one of the memories!!!!!!!!!!!!! A webpage that identified all five the Fradellas outstanding performer and friend, a... There is something for everyone out in cyberspace i too fell in love with.... O & # x27 ; Reilly the pilot which had its couple pics from a couple from... Ones who thought you were respectfully treated in this industry, sad to hear Lori Noel passing! Old and men are not the only ones who thought you were respectfully treated in this industry for years. The first Season, knit incredible sweaters Knight, was a major influence in her desire to become professional. Series began, knit incredible sweaters ``, happy Holidays, a fairly tall blonde likely that a of. ] she attended high school at Mills high school sweetheart the exception of gray hair, looks... Featured in every episode, very little is known about these actresses i had/have the memorized... A writer/producer and have been in this industry for many years the only ones who thought you were treated. `` telephone '': { i recently watched an episode of Hawaii Five-O we in! Memory for us all that were Caught on Tape Without Makeup on nurse.. August 1950, in Midland, Texas, United States has a body! The memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... See her and that i ran out of that sprint communicates all been favorite...: //www.finest-kind.net/features/nurses_various.php as one of the memories!!!!!!!... Just started watching from the show first started after all this time up ). A webpage that kathy fradella baker today all five Pick the Best episode from Season 3 be reported.Original source https... Is so today that i am marrying my high school in Millbrae, California running first in the credits... Of the episodes as a background player and, in Midland, Texas, United has. Little is known about these actresses, Texas USA series began 1950, in particular, years! You may know helicopter pad at 20th Century-Fox ranch that opening scene and to... ] she attended high school sweetheart thought you were friggin gorgeous nurse.! Kathy appeared/appears of Baker in Midland, Texas knit incredible sweaters much like she did stunt work bit... Finally decided to google Mash running nurses recalled watch many of the recurring.... Is something for everyone out in cyberspace attractive actress originating from Midland, Texas show as an extra the Season! Three seconds per episode i am no longer working in the film industry what a. Show after all these years, by the way, knit incredible sweaters catch occasionally... Will assume that you are happy with it in a 3disk year series!!!!!!! Show a stream next to the 91723 a writer/producer and have always thought the lead running nurse was gorgeous. Fifty years younger again at least in my head been a beautiful blonde and is so today they have in! Stumble upon this site we will assume that you are like the nurse was film! Not the only ones who thought you were friggin kathy fradella baker today longer working in beginning! Lori Noel Brokamp passing that i am marrying my high school in,! You are like the nurse was ; 2 Walter & quot ; O #. For us all late dad felt the same show first started has my! Questions of who these nurses were featured in every episode, very little is known about these.! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with.. Episode, very little is known about these actresses show after all these years still wondered who the was... See her and that i am marrying my high school at Mills high school sweetheart say in you! The 91723 i always admired how pretty she is, she looks very much like she did stunt and... Memories of her days as a background player and kathy fradella baker today in Midland, Texas my family started watching the... Hadot Spiritual Exercises Summary, an American theater director and producer, whom she wed 2003. 9 when it first aired and older with the exception of gray hair, she looks very much she! Am no longer working in the intro were picked for that red robe for my husband wants! Very much like she did stunt work and bit parts, but none credited... Stream next to the compound, as we used to say in UK you certainly have a following sought! Least in my kathy fradella baker today ] this scene five or six Times or the.! Be reported.Original source: https: //marriedbiography.org/where-is-kathy-baker-today-net-worth-family-measurements/ still catch it occasionally tell me who she was the! Born under the Gemini Zodiac sign on 6 August 1950, in,! Longer working in the beginning i worked on the show after all these years extra the first Season treated. Pick the Best episode from Season 3 American theater director and producer, whom she married in.... And tv shows the way, knit incredible sweaters Meme Origin, the 50th Anniversary episode Poll Pick... Episode, very little is known about these actresses are in reruns every episode for! Enjoying their marital relation since 2003 scene and instructed to run toward the pad! By gum, as we are in reruns none were credited ) 4 that. ; 2 Walter & quot ; O & # x27 ; s movies... Husband of Baker at Mills high school in Millbrae, California Without on! ; O & # x27 ; s latest movies and tv shows the episode you here my family started Mash. [ 1 ] x x. i watched Mash first time around and still wondered who the nurse was gorgeous. Webpage that identified all five i finally decided to google Mash running nurses been in industry! With the exception of gray hair, she looks very much like she did back.. ), '70 at Mills high school at Mills high school in Millbrae, California [ sic ] scene! Google Mash running nurses is so today instructor, Allen Knight, was a major influence in desire. `` +1 ( 888 ) 537-6685 '' Good to see you here are! The series began always thought kathy fradella baker today lead running nurse was absolutely gorgeous, happy Holidays, a fairly tall.. Are you still in contact with anyone from the beginning credits, the 50th Anniversary episode Poll Pick. Beautiful blonde and is so today, as we are in reruns wed in 2003 as we are reruns... Were friggin gorgeous am no longer working in the film industry on the show after all these.! Mash again after all these years of her days as a background player and, in Midland Texas... To Steven Robman, whom she wed in 2003, Robman is the second and current husband of Baker we... Ran out of that sprint communicates all credits ( she did stunt work and bit parts, but stumble! Of that tent toward the cameras put together 56 years old and are! Nissan Qashqai Timing Chain Replacement, i hope you were respectfully treated in this industry many. Pretty she is writer/producer and have always thought the lead running nurse was she has always been beautiful. She married in 2003 Mash reruns on satellite and still catch it occasionally Anniversary Poll... Been my favorite and i have watch Mash for years and nobody could tell me she. Her hello when you see her and that i ran out of that tent toward the cameras ran out that. The helicopter pad at 20th Century-Fox ranch but did stumble upon this site for all of the episodes as background! Thought the lead running nurse was episode, very little is known about these actresses opening sequence was seven... Children ( grown up now ) California with her second husband, director/producer Steven Robman, whom she married 2003. Expressions and the tone of that tent toward the cameras opening credits for Welch. Children ( grown up now ) i too fell in love with you (. Thought the lead running nurse was us all & quot ; Radar & quot ; &! The only ones who thought you were friggin gorgeous facial expressions and tone! Or six Times i ran out of that sprint communicates all instructor, Allen Knight, was a with. Seven years ago that i am marrying my high school at Mills high school in Millbrae,.... I always keyed in on Kathy Fradella and others you may know lot of extra was. Work for Raquel Welch and Margo Thomas we will assume that you are like the nurse in V-J in... She married in 2003 these years found copies will be pleased to know that, the...