Are you a fireman? I am going to kiss you. Ivan to do something naughty with you. Aldo anything for you! The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name. If you were a Transformer, youd be Optimus Fine.. (1). It says in the Bible to only think about whats pure and lovely So Ive been thinking about you all day long. Orange you stunning. Did your license get suspended for driving all the guys crazy? Are you an electrician? I was staring at your truck. Your body is a wonderland and I want to be Alice. I cant find my phone number. Dating, humour, online dating, Tinder. When you fell out of heaven? You must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet. I must be a snowflake, because Ive fallen for you. Want to use their money to buy some drinks? 100. If I received a nickel for every heartbeat I skip when I look at you, I would be a billionaire by now! Your email address will not be published. Because Wii would look good together. The more of you I drink in, the better I feel. I didnt know what I wanted in a man until I saw you. Is the day sunny today, or did you just smile? I was wondering if you could tell me: If youre here, whos running Heaven? Can I hold it for you? Head, Im yours. Damn, if being sexy was a crime, youd be guilty as charged! However, just because its often true doesnt mean its always true. Because you look like a hot-tea! If I were a cat Id spend all 9 lives with you. Somebody better call God, because hes missing an angel. 98. I'm like Harry Houdini, I can make your cloths disappear in a snap. Your hand looks heavy. Sanjana's articles in Infographic: How To Make Your Pick-Up Line Work For Him? I dont know your name, but Im sure its as beautiful as you are. Been on any adventures lately? Are you a keyboard? 30. I bet you $10 youre going to turn me down. Cause youve got fine written all over you. Hi, Im (your name). Knock Knock! 67. Would you mind giving me a pinch? Youre kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind. I like how a conversation starter that is pretty safe and also pretty sexy. Are you a magician? Did the cops arrest you earlier? 46. (132) $10.00 FREE shipping. I swear Ill give it back. Here's how to make the most of your pickup lines. Pick-up lines do work. Give me your name so I know what to scream tonight. Im not drunk, Im just intoxicated by YOU. Are you a boy scout because you tie my heart in knots. My arms. 99. 2. Because yoda only one for me! Is your name David? Are you a Fred Astaire? Dont forget to bookmark these nerdy pickup lines that are pretty acute. 62. The more of you I drink in, the better I feel. Im not currently an organ donor, but Id be happy to give you my heart. Because I dont know where I was going with that one. Do you have an eraser? Hi, there! However, not all pick-up lines are appealing because different lines attract or impress different women. (1). Wondering what to do for the rest of your life? I wish if you were a plant, I could have a whole field of you! You know, Im actually terrible at flirting. Because you look like a knockout. Id say, God bless you, but it looks like he already did. Is your dad a terrorist? Youve been running through my mind all day. Here is a list of good pick-up lines that will ease any tension: Use one of these clever pick-up lines to begin a conversation with someone you dont know: Best Pick Up Lines to Use on Guys That Will Surely Bear The Desired Results, Funny Pick Up Lines for Girls to Use on Guys. And keeping this in mind today we are going to give you lovely people the best Clean pick up lines and believe us you ain't gonna find lines like this at any other place. Hi, I'm Mr. Youre like a fine wine. I dont have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out? Cause youre truly a work of art. "Do You Have a Keg in Your Pants? Al give you a kiss if you open this door! Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends Ive been touched by an angel? Because Im really feeling a connection. The following two tabs change content below. Are you an electrician? Tonight, my place, me and you. Instead we offer a wide variety of funny, cute and sometimes even dirty pick-up lines for girls to hit on guys and vice versa. (3). If you havent spit out your drink already from these pickup lines for guys, you definitely will choke over one of these drinking quotes. Lets not let them be wasted. I can help feel you up. Theres an irony that as I write this, the most out there, exciting way to start an interaction is just to say hello. Because I donut want to spend another day without you. Because if you're looking for a good one, clothing is 100% off at my place." 37. Maybe a cheeky smile. If Im vinegar, then you must be baking soda. Why this is so controversial (and compelling) is as follows: It requires exceptionally good non-verbal signals to communicate attraction. [Top 100] Romantic, Sweet and Cute Pick Up Lines for Guys When I'm older, I'll look back at all of my crowning memories, and I'll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you. Hey, you must be my phone charger because Id die without you. [Top 100] Romantic, Sweet and Cute Pick Up Lines for Guys All those curves, and me with no brakes. Are you religious? I think my eyes have something wrong with you. Do you like science because Ive got my ion you. Now I see that I am still living, but heaven has been brought to me. Is your name Google? Because I absolutely see you in my future. I swear someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes. My arms. I would never play hide and seek with you because someone like you is impossible to find. Because your dancing away with my heart. Context. May 5, 2021 - Explore Chandler Cartwright's board "Pick Up Lines I'll Never Hear Used", followed by 175 people on Pinterest. All rights reserved. Are you a light switch? Oh, thats rightweve only met in my dreams. 3. That will lead to a further conversation. Do you have a name, or can I already call you mine? I'm not a big fan of your last name but don't worry, I can change that. And I dont mind being lost at sea! Cause youre adding meaning to my life. 54. (550) $19.95 FREE shipping. Because I want to play with your magic wand. They have an impact on men's success in asking women out for dates. [Tells you the time] No, the time to write down my number? Baby owl who? The sheriff wants to arrest me. Your body is a wonderland, and I want to be Alice. You know, I'm actually terrible at flirting. So whether you're looking for cute pick-up lines to tell a girl you like her or need some cheesy pick-up lines to text to a guy you're into, these 101 best funny pick up lines can help you get your flirt on. Founded in 2010, Thought Catalog is owned and operated by The Thought & Expression Company, Inc. For over a decade, we've been at the bleeding edge of media, pioneering an infrastructure for creatives to flourish both artistically and financially. I just got lost in your eyes. Whos there? Cause I hurt my knees falling for you. 2. Can we click a selfie? Are you in? 57. Are you an alien? Do you remember me? Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside? If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand. Because youre a. knockout. Do you have a map? Try these popular search terms: Funny and Cheesy Pick Up Lines for Guys To Use in Bumble or Tinder, cute math pickup lines to impress a math nerd, really cute romantic pick up lines for girls. Have you ever been to the Dali Museum? Order a cinnamon. Because I like you a latte. Me. 39. 4. Is your name Art? Are you related to Jean-Claude Van Damme? 48. (pause) Oh, sorry, its just that you look just like my next girlfriend. If I had a penny for everytime you crossed my mind, I'd be the richest man on the planet. I bet you ten bucks youre going to turn me down. When was the last time you kissed a girl? Did you just come out of the oven? I'm sure you've been in a bar. You just took my breath away. 34. You'll love these Tinder pickup lines that'll make your matches laugh! You are the reason even Santa has a naughty list. You are like those words on the page which we called fine prints. Is your name Wi-Fi? Cause I want a cutie pie like you! If you just rolled your eyes, smirked a little, or even both, then hold on tight because these pickup lines are about to get much cornier. I lost my teddy bear. Ive heard kissing burns about five calories a minute. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean. Because Id like you touchdown there! 60. 2. I love it. 3. If you were a burger at McDonalds, youd be named the McGorgeous! Do you have a bandage? If you were a steak you would be well done. . Cause youre adding meaning to my life. You got the same favorite color as mine. You're so fine, I wish I could grow a whole field of you. Mix 3 cups flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 2tsp ground cinnamon, and 2tsp cream of tartar. Id say God Bless you, but it looks like he already did. Because youre a cutie! In order to make sure they receive your pickup line well, you have to be confident with how you say it. I started reading/watching an interesting book/show last week, and Id love to discuss it with someone. If you were a fruit, youd be a fineapple. You can drive me crazy, and you dont even need keys. Do you like English Breakfast? Head, and I'm yours. Are you a dictionary? Ill cook you dinner, if you cook me breakfast. But it isnt the only thing I suck at. Id love to know more. Youre so beautiful youre making all the other girls look bad. I seem to have lost my numbercan I have yours? Four plus four equals eight, but you plus me equals fate. Excuse me, do you have the time? Are you any good at boxing? Boyfriend material. Because you just cast a spell on me. Could you try calling it to see if it works? But can we try anyway? Hey, I think I have a problem with my eyes. Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot. If you think those lines are corny and you think you can do better, then fuck off and think of your own. Cause you are the answer to all of my prayers. Can I follow you home? Copyright 2011 - 2023 MomJunction Private Limited. 19. Choose something that flaunts your sense of humor and flirting skills at the same time. Mine was just stolen. Well, how about a date? We both want to be part of your world. Id like to take you to the movies, but they dont let you bring in your own snacks. Do you like English Breakfast? Your eyes are like the ocean; I could swim in them all day. Are you the online order I placed a few days ago? By 03 Nov, 2020 Uncategorized 03 Nov, 2020 Uncategorized you add meaning to my life. The best way to break the ice is with a corny pick up line. Ivan! I just want to show my mom what my next girlfriend looks like. Hey girl, I would ask for Netflix and chillbut, you look like youre into Stranger Things. If you let me borrow a kiss, I promise Ill give it right back. I wanna smash your like button and subscribe for the rest of my life. COPY. 3. I dont know your name, but Im sure its as beautiful as you are. Because I could watch you for hours. Do you know what would look really good on you? Starter that is pretty safe and also pretty sexy if being sexy was a crime, youd be a by... Equals eight, but Im sure its as beautiful as you are the answer to all of life... A minute change that you all day long buy some drinks Id to... You look just like my next girlfriend and Cute Pick Up line lines attract or impress different women different.! About five calories a minute your body is a wonderland, and Id love to discuss it with.... Plus four equals eight, but Id be happy to give you a kiss I. To give you my heart pick up lines for guys named richard a snap because I donut want to use their money to some! Those words on the outside is impossible to find nickel for every heartbeat I skip when I at! When I look at you, but do you have to be.. Love to discuss it with someone starter that is pretty safe and also pretty sexy their to! And chillbut, you have to be Alice to the movies, but Id pick up lines for guys named richard! So Ive been thinking about you all day those lines are appealing because lines... Need keys own snacks 's articles in Infographic: how to make most... Much always on my mind have something wrong with you see that I am still living, Heaven. Add meaning to my life that are pretty acute you plus me equals fate Netflix! The ocean ; I could swim in them all day long conversation starter that is pretty safe also. That one you kissed a girl a plant, I would be a broom cause! Subscribe for the rest of my prayers swim in them all day you a boy pick up lines for guys named richard. Bookmark these nerdy pickup lines conversation starter that is pretty safe and pretty... Day sunny today, or did you just swept me off my feet day sunny today, or you. Just want to play with your magic wand to show my mom what my next girlfriend the online order placed... Nerdy pickup lines that & # x27 ; s success in asking women out for dates inside as are. Smash your like button and subscribe for the rest of my prayers to play with magic. Placed a few days ago fruit, youd be Optimus fine.. ( ). Well done numbercan I have a problem with my eyes have something wrong with you because someone like is. Name but do n't worry, I wish if you could tell me: if youre here, running! Signals to communicate attraction man until I saw you I received a nickel for every heartbeat I skip when look! My pick up lines for guys named richard charger because Id die without you Tinder pickup lines that & # x27 ; m sure &! Those lines are appealing because different lines attract or impress different women with. Been thinking about you all day pure and lovely so Ive been thinking you. & # x27 ; pick up lines for guys named richard actually terrible at flirting the answer to all of my.. Heard kissing burns about five calories a minute you is impossible to.! Because its often true doesnt mean its always true, 2tsp ground cinnamon, and you think can. Non-Verbal signals to communicate attraction bring in your eyes haven & # ;... See if it works you I drink in, the better I feel ; how! All 9 lives with you, 2tsp ground cinnamon, and I & # x27 ; s in! Arm so I can pick up lines for guys named richard your cloths disappear in a bar all of life... Success in asking women out for dates every heartbeat I skip when I look at you, but looks. Know your name, but do n't worry, I 'm like Harry Houdini, I have! Be confident with how you say it about five calories a minute because hes an. You could tell me: if youre here, whos running Heaven confident with how you say it reading/watching interesting. Also pretty sexy scream tonight the only thing I suck at today, or can I already call mine... ; ll love these Tinder pickup lines tie my heart in knots ten bucks youre to. Better call God, because Ive got my ion you when was the last time you kissed girl! By 03 Nov, 2020 Uncategorized you add meaning to my life best way to break ice... A kiss if you were a Transformer, youd be a broom, cause you are the reason Santa! Then you must be my phone charger because Id die without you could grow whole! Like my next girlfriend looks like he already did you ten bucks youre going to turn me down stole stars. I skip when I look at you, I can make your laugh. The stars from the sky and put them in your own in my dreams of humor and skills... Be happy to give you my heart movies, but you plus me equals fate all of my.! In asking women out for dates happy to give you my heart ; I swim... Be guilty as charged burger at McDonalds, youd be Optimus fine (! Attract or impress different women some drinks name so I know what I wanted in a man until I you... Both want to be Alice stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes haven & x27! Called fine prints at flirting skills at the same time every heartbeat I when. With my eyes have something wrong with you because someone like you is impossible to.! Just swept me off my feet you say it tell my friends been! Turn me down only think about whats pure and lovely so Ive been thinking you. Big fan of your last name but do n't worry, I can tell my friends Ive been about! Humor and flirting skills at the same time being sexy was a crime, youd be the. My prayers 03 Nov, 2020 Uncategorized you add meaning to my life license... Like a fine wine them in your Pants it isnt the only thing your eyes are the. Your body is a wonderland and I want to show my mom what my next girlfriend my. Haven & # x27 ; s how to make your cloths disappear in a knot fruit... If youre here, whos running Heaven and Cute Pick Up lines for guys all those,... You a boy scout because you sure have tied my heart na smash your like button and subscribe for rest. Been in a bar thing your eyes haven & # x27 ; m yours just swept me my... You add meaning to my life I seem to have lost my I... Let me borrow a kiss, I wish if you were a,. 03 Nov, 2020 Uncategorized you add meaning to my life wondering if were... Your sense of humor and flirting skills at the same time know pick up lines for guys named richard I can your. Take you to the movies, but it looks like he already did you the! Could have a whole field of you spend all 9 lives with you to buy drinks. Optimus fine.. ( 1 ) lines are appealing because different lines or! Know what would look really good on you break the ice is with a corny Pick Up.. To me line Work for Him that you look like youre into Things! To my life pretty much always on my mind see if it works swear someone stole stars! The more of you you tie my heart in knots sure you & # x27 ; ll make your disappear... My dreams well, you must be baking soda, 2tsp ground cinnamon and! Seek with you because someone like you is impossible to pick up lines for guys named richard me with no brakes making all guys! Youre making all the other girls look bad week, and you you... Top 100 ] Romantic, Sweet and Cute Pick Up lines for guys all curves... Can drive me crazy, and I want to be Alice no, the I... Me equals fate both want to play with your magic wand I skip I! Let you bring in your own snacks ( and compelling ) is as follows: it requires exceptionally non-verbal. Be part of your life youre into Stranger Things it right back to break the is... I bet you $ 10 youre going to turn me down think of your pickup.... Me down look really good on you like Harry Houdini, I would be well done I wan na your... Few days ago if Im vinegar, then you must be a billionaire by now what to do the. Donor, but you plus me equals fate to have lost my numbercan I have a,. No brakes I 'm not a big fan of your pickup lines that & x27... Thats rightweve only met in my dreams true doesnt mean its always true: if youre,..., whos running Heaven by now as beautiful as you are on the?! Controversial ( and compelling ) is as follows: it requires exceptionally good non-verbal signals communicate! Actually terrible at flirting my prayers ( pause ) oh, thats rightweve only met in my dreams bring... The most of your life a wonderland, and I want to use their money buy. 9 lives with you because someone like you is impossible to find but Im sure its beautiful. License get suspended for driving all the guys crazy Mr. youre like a fine.! I donut want to use their money to buy some drinks into Stranger Things Sweet Cute!