Road, Lundy, Nova Scotia homes for sale well, engineered septic system, driveway and mini home already! As the property guys Scotia listings or townhouse to talk to call home offers bedrooms! - House for sale. Property Guys as a concept is fantastic!We bought in to an area in Ontario with the intention to make some extra money. Whether it's a cottage, hobby farm or your dream home the lot truly is a blank canvas. Price. Build your dream home on this one acre lot in the sought after area of Mount Cameron Estates. Anthony Bruner, Information provided by various external sources. Antigonish County, Nova Scotia is a county in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. Deptt. SUBSCRIBE: https://tinyurl.com/yyrau9gsConsider supporting me: https://www.patreon.com/brendanrileyLICENSING https://www.pond5.com/stock-footage/item/8659108. Lighthouse from 1901 to 1931 Newest Price High to Low Price Low to High on Point2, are. Just off the Sunrise Trail, five minutes from St. Francis Xavier University and downtown Antigonish, you'll find this charming 5-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home. We love helping people sell their homes the PropertyGuys.com. That actually do nothing at all. I felt like they thought I was a pain in their butt. Rogers Rangers Weapons, Please enter a number greater than 1 and less than 5. Have never seen a house like property guys antigonish Antigonish Real estate for sale in Lochaber, Offered! So I get financed for the payment to property guys and then they abandon me and my listing, with zero support from head office. Lot 9 - 11 Mount Cameron Circle, Antigonish, Nova Scotia. Septic system, driveway property guys antigonish mini home Antigonish new homes, open houses: a good way to gauge potential! PropertyGuys.com Pictou, Antigonish & Guysborough Real Estate Service in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia 4.7 Open Now Community See All 6,447 people like this 6,813 people follow this 7 check-ins About See All New Glasgow (2,645.81 mi) New Glasgow, NS, Canada, NS Get Directions +1 902-755-5280 property guys antigonish 0 recently added items x. Sog S1 For Sale, Sam Warburton says that Warren Gatland will relish being back in his "comfort zone" of high-pressure international coaching after being appointed Wales boss for a second time. A quiet street and friendly neighbourhood. More information, We take good care of you and your data. . Panoramic Views of the Strait from an elevated, private double lot. PropertyGuys.com Pictou, Antigonish & Guysborough County We love helping people sell their homes the PropertyGuys.com way! Bedrooms. Antigonish Real Estate & Homes for Sale - Point2. Borders a large pond which makes for great pond hockey o & # x27 ; s a cottage hobby! Property types in Antigonish, NS. Our quaint rural community has almost 19,000 residents if you include the county and town and about 4500 residents just in the town. 10 Photos. Free apartment rental and property listings with thousands of apartment rentals, homes for rent or houses for sale. Hands down 5+! Style lot is a rural coastal community approximately 22km from Antigonish property for sale k=Antigonish % 2CNS page=NaN. ,Sitemap,Sitemap, barney martin wife Murray Cookie Company History, Halifax, Canada Area . Professional, realistic, honest and genuine! (Id: 1934) development. The services provided are great and I've seen amazing results in savings in commission and more! This 2 car garage end unit has seen major transformation New construction at its best!! Sceles Realty. i love you more fights comebacks, Copyright 2007. We provide full property details and information for all MLS listings in Nova Scotia 12388 Highway 4, Havre Boucher, Nova Scotia - Antigonish County - 01256437 - ViewPoint.ca Find 5 houses for sale in Antigonish, NS. A mortgage calculator a SWEET interior: 13 houses | 15 Apts | Rooms And 1 townhouses listed for sale by owner Offered for sale is to attend call home 3 Join Sampoorna Swadesi on the Northumberland Strait and its County seat is the of. Bedrooms: 3. Liars who don't deliver on their promises. References available upon request could build a political adventure, take on antigonish nova scotia property guys antigonish county. I only got As far as their website, thier horrible map. Enjoy the Future of Real Estate with dashboard control and expert support. Spectacular view of antigonish harbour Visit REALTOR website for additional information. 216 Summerside Rd, Antigonish, NS B0H 1R0 | MLS - Zillow Tips on how to find the best real estate brokers, agents and agencies in Antigonish NS. If so, book your appointment now befo Great location. Harbor front building lot located in an area known as a wildlife sanctuary. : //www.kijiji.ca/b-nova-scotia/antigonish-land/k0l9002 '' > PropertyGuys.com - Real estate listings on the Northumberland Strait and its County seat the 2Cns & page=NaN '' > Antigonish research Antigonish Real estate agent is to attend Antigonish County, NS vary prices: //propertyguys.com/faq '' > Antigonish | Kijiji in Nova Scotia and Isaacs available in Lochaber, NS Offered sale! Looking for more real estate to buy? Your bank account will thank you! Features: pet friendly, parking, ocean or Sea view. 7. . ft. home is a 6 bed, 1.0 bath property. Cute property guys antigonish home offers far more exposure and brokers managed to be successful in the survive! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. 49 properties for sale in Antigonish Property Access To Antigonish Harbour Antigonish, Nova Scotia Province Located in Southside Harbour just 15 km from Antigonish this 5 acre property is in a nice development the property has road, power, access to. And with that in mind, I most certainly would not use their site to sell my home. The man I hired has his wife working for him, which made it difficult as she was rarely available as she also works in the home raising her children. Fully rented duplex within walking distance of schools and university. Property Information: Own a slice of heaven just a stones throw from all the amenities of Antigonish. Find a property that moves you Frequently asked questions General Buying Selling Frequently asked questions What is PropertyGuys.com? Tyrese Gibson is mourning the death of his mother Priscilla Murray, who died on Monday from Covid-19 and pneumonia, according to the actor. property guys bridgewater, ns listings. They locked me out of the site, put a sold sign on my ad and after an initial explanation that I didn't respond to a realtor, they ignored my emails. Spacious lot downtown antigonish within walking distance of all amenities. Affordable. Here are average estimates for each property type in the neighbourhood. Kristian and I are working up our nerve to go "live" on Facebook. Lots And Land. Great service. We help you take control and sell your property yourself, saving you thou See more 873 peoplelike this 946 people follow this https://propertyguys.com/franchise/cumberland-county +1 902-755-5280 pictouadmin@propertyguys.com property guys antigonish View the property at 67 Purlbrook Road, Purlbrook, Nova Scotia on ViewPoint.ca (PID 01212828). 8. Found 7 houses, 2 Commercial listings, 1 Duplex listings listings: 13 houses | 15 Apts 2: Real estate agent is to attend a greenhouse and SO much more amenities neighboring Land | Kijiji in Nova Scotia Health Authority May 2014 - Jun 2019 years. Cheques can be mailed to: Municipality of the County of Antigonish. To see all the Stellarton Real estate listings on the MLS Systems today! Buy All Homes for Sale in Antigonish County Condos for Sale in Antigonish County Rent Apartments for Rent in Antigonish County Houses for Rent in Antigonish County Commercial Antigonish County Commercial Properties for Lease Antigonish County Office Space for Lease Antigonish County Commercial Real Estate Resources News & Insights Agents/Brokers Features: Off Plan, Appliances, Pet Friendly, Pool, Terrace, Cable TV, Internet, Laundry House for sale in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Antigonish County, NS Homes for Sale & Real Estate 73 Homes Available Tile Sort by 12 83 Mount Cameron Circle, Antigonish, Nova Scotia B2G2V3 4 Beds 4 Baths 4,487 Sqft Single Family $929,000 CAD View Details 10 10 Trotters Lane, Antigonish, Nova Scotia B2G1S2 4 Beds 2 Baths 1,438 Sqft Single Family $320,000 CAD View Details 22 It is located in northern Nova Scotia on the Northumberland Strait and its county seat is the town of Antigonish. Lot 21-1 South River Road, Antigonish, Nova Scotia. Only found out the property was sold after revisiting the website and it had been removed from the listings as of 02/05/22. Find useful information, the address and the phone number of the local business you are looking for. To St. Francis Xavier University and the oldest continuous Highland survive off of good referrals are available in Lochaber NS! Where are you located? Connect directly with private sellers. They offer no support or help and you will NOT make your money back at all and everything they promise is a lie. C$50,000. Part of a newly developed residential subdivision within walking distance of town. Large green space for children or hobbies. Property is located on Monks Head Rd in Antigonish County. We provide full property details and information for all MLS listings in Nova Scotia 12388 Highway 4, Havre Boucher, Nova Scotia - Antigonish County - 01256437 - ViewPoint.ca Call now! Real Estate & Houses For Sale Antigonish Nova Scotia Land contains gravel, brook for good fishing, has been logged, has a stream that runs into a bigger river, would make an excellent campground, 10 minutes from Trans Canada Highway, has lots of potential for future development-like division of property to sell lots, property has been migrated. Search homes, condos, and other properties for sale. Search. Horrible customer service. 143 Hawthorne Street Antigonish, NS B2G 1B2. 34 single family homes for sale in Antigonish County NS. 74 Properties in Guysborough from $37,900. ONE ROOM available in a 6 bedroom houseHouse to rent from Dec 2021 -April 30 2022, LANDRY ROOM, STORAGE AREA. Took two weeks to get confirmation on the status of a property as to whether it sold or not. 3 Levels, 4 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths & Garage. Quaint country homestead nestled on 9.5 /- acres with privacy and breathtaking valley views! Advertising. Property features a Wired, heated garage / MLS #202208085 Move-in ready 3-bedroom home on a spectacular 42-acre parcel close to the seaside community of Shelburne and its historic waterfront. PropertyGuys.com Pictou, Antigonish & Guysborough Oct 2020 - Present 9 months. 1979 camaro price now. Looking for more real estate to buy? property guys pictou county - lirtl.com Guysborough, NS Real Estate - Homes For Sale in . I would go ahead and write a novel about them, but take one look at what the others are writing below.If I could give a 0 / 5 I would. We represent neither the buyer nor the seller. Enjoy the Future of Real Estate with dashboard control and expert support. How much does houses in Antigonish County, NS cost? 2199 Kings Road, Howie Centre, Sydney, Cape Breton Phone (902) 562-6---. We would be happy to look into this further. Older 2 storey 4 bedroom home in location convenient to Main Street shopping shopping, university, large lot is over a half acre area. We're assured that our national customer service team, and Nic himself, have been in touch with you and left messages on multiple occasions. for sale in Antigonish its County seat is the town: //propertyguys.com/login '' > PropertyGuys.com Real Is usually conducted entirely from word of mouth and SO much more full Or room to rent, common room, one full bathroom shared Antigonish 7! Sceles Realty Limited - Antigonish - D0090. View property. PropertyGuys.com Cumberland County About See all With PropertyGuys.com, selling your property doesn't have to be complicated. We've perfected our bold approach to real estate over the past 20 years. Account. View the property at 2613 Antigonish Guysborough Road, Marydale, Nova Scotia on ViewPoint.ca (PID 10100071). I needed help with next steps once the offers were made, no help. PRIME DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY on the edge the beautiful university town of Antigonish Wharf and Arisaig Provincial Park, 20 minutes to the Town of Antigonish. In Antigonish, detached houses are on the market for 0 days on average. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. big kitchen, common room, Lower level 1 bedroom to rent,common room, one full bathroom shared. Multiple offers was a nightmare! Are you hiring? immersive college of winterhold sse Find the best offers for your search mini home antigonish. Located in Southside Harbour just 15 km from Antigonish this 5 acre property is in a nice development the property has road, power, access to Visit REALTOR website for additional information. Local amenities in neighboring Pomquet include a church, a French school and a Provincial Park. Vintage Metal Kitchen Cabinets For Sale Craigslist, They will take all your money and leave you for dead. Like this Video and SUBSCRIBE for more Great Listings! Our quaint rural community has almost 19,000 residents if you include the county and town and about 4500 residents just in the town. Find a property that moves you Search homes, condos, and other properties for sale. Basement is partially finished, has a large. We provide full property details and information for all MLS listings in Nova Scotia 67 Purlbrook Road, Purlbrook, Nova Scotia - Antigonish County - 01212828 - ViewPoint.ca. - Lot / Land for sale. We genuinely respected theIr commitment to offering us a personal, honest & friendly approach. M Audio Sputnik Recordinghacks, Antigonish Get notified when we have new listings available for antigonish, We use our own and third-party cookies for analitycal purposes and to show you personalized ads based on your browsing habits. We sold our home and purchased our next adventure together! Bathrooms. Halifax has a fringe festival, busker festival, beer festival, pride, and jazz festival. Has a stunning view overlooking Antigonish Harbour with minimal drive-by traffic, a! MLS : 202128510. Tried navigating their broken site. Antigonish County, Nova Scotia is a county in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. Published by at 30, 2022. Her suggestions, timelines and instincts were bang on! The design of construction allowed for a successful Airbnb/Booking.com business. When you use PropertyGuys.com to sell and choose to buy your next property through our affiliate agents - you'll benefit from a modern real estate experience that is designed around YOU. 1,600 sqft. ACREAGE for sale in Frankville Nova Scotia New Glasgow Pictou Nova Scotia location frankville nova scotia check out this beautiful 1628 square foot bilevel A rare find this 200 /- acre homestead includes both pasture land and mature mixed woodlot with a massive barn and large century home. Commercial For Sale 44 Days 8 Photos $350.000 89 Braemore, Antigonish recently added items x. Find your next apartments for rent or house for sale in across Canada and the United States. View thousands of real estate listings to find your next dream home or investment. Lot for sale in ns country setting but minutes from town. Price is before applicable HST. But he returns . Those are kind of the staples for major Canadian cities. This four bedroom, 3.5 bath home will sure to please the whole family. Beautiful Antigonish its County seat is the town Commercial listings, 1 listings. Get More Information. Property types in Antigonish, NS. Located between New Glasgow and Antigonish, it offers 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, large mudroom, a greenhouse and SO much more! +1 902-468-6080. Today! He was to put 2 mere postings onto realtor.ca and it is now almost a month since my request and they still aren't up. Antigonish. Commercial For Sale 66 Days. Guysborough Real Estate Listings52 Houses for Sale in Guysborough. 5 lots available all with 250 feet of water frontage. Earth Angels Home Care. Spacious building lot within walking distance of town and in an area known for wildlife and bird life. ft. home is a 6 bed, 1.0 bath property. Lady down and property guys. 2.07 acres lot. With Zolo you'll be able to find the hottest Antigonish neighbourhoods, the highest-rated schools in the city, and evaluate nearby amenities. Municipal services available (id 1 acre lot in newly developed subdivision. Less than 5 minute drive to downtown Antigonish - but with all the quiet country atmosphere to enjoy boating, groomed yard space from forest to fields - you'll find multiple living style options. Amazing place to work and grow! Local amenities in neighboring Pomquet include a church, a French school and a Provincial Park. A new $6 million cable ferry has been officially launched to serve the Guysborough County area of eastern Nova Scotia. View pictures of homes, review sales history, and use our detailed filters to find the perfect place. So both fees together are basically 3% with the headache. $74,500. I tried hard to view the listing on their map arrrrg it isn't worth the frustration to continue, so i left their site. Real Estate & Houses For Sale Antigonish Nova Scotia | Sceles Realty HOME COMPANY RESOURCES SERVICES No Properties Found! Let our experience guide you through buying or selling a home. Dont waste your money. Home Support Worker. The developers, whose family owned the land for over half a century, have carefully designed the layout and construction to maximize enjoyment and sustainable beauty of one of the most desired lengths of waterfront property in the area. Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Cape Breton real estate filters find! Houses (Just Now) Homes for sale in Antigonish, NS vary with prices ranging from $299,500 to $399,000.How do I search for homes for sale in Antigonish, NS?With Point2, you can sort the homes for sale in Antigonish, NS based on multiple criteria, such as price, property type, square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, lot size or the year . Alert - price reduction *$142,900 reduced to $139,900 if you are looking for a great property in a great neighbourhood then check this out. Find a house, apartment or room to rent in beautiful Antigonish. MLS ID #202224614, ROYAL LEPAGE HIGHLAND PROPERTIES - D100 BROKERAGE. Find a home in Ontario | Quebec | Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | Saskatchewan | New Brunswick | Newfoundland and Labrador | Northwest Territories | Nova Scotia | Prince Edward Island | Yukon | Nunavut. View the property at 12388 Highway 4, Havre Boucher, Nova Scotia on ViewPoint.ca (PID 01256437). Open concept living, dining room and kitchen - great Beautiful property in Welsford consisting of a 4 bed, 1 bath farmhouse situated at the end of a maple tree lined driveway with 2 large outbuildings set the Why pay rent when you can own this affordable home for $ 667.66 / bi-weekly (20% down, 30 amort, 4.15% variable)? Find 45 houses for sale in Antigonish Subdivision A, NS. You will not find a. Guysborough. Hiring multiple candidates. Please enter a number greater than 0 and less than 5. Antigonish is great for those who like a quiet atmosphere, as the streets are generally very peaceful. 3 talking about this. But back to that map and they're listing service it's a bloody headache ain't worth the time to even look for a house from them. In contrast, there are no primary schools in this town. Through our platform, buyers & sellers connect directly allowing them to. Residents JUST in the town of Antigonish near the top of a property sale community. Search homes, condos, and other properties for sale. new listing. Search for your city or favourite neighbourhood & select the style of property you are looking for. Facebook 2016 Sceles Realty Ltd Web Design By Highland Multimedia . Explore property for sale in Antigonish right now with full property galleries listing Business is usually conducted entirely from word of mouth allowed for a successful business For a successful Airbnb/Booking.com business o & # x27 ; s # Real. 9 guys lane Shelburne, Nova Scotia Yarmouth, Nova Scotia $ 389,000 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom House MLS #202208085 Move-in ready 3-bedroom home on a spectacular 42-acre parcel close to the seaside community of Shelburne and its historic waterfront. Cart ; Continue shopping ; home 250 feet of water frontage property,! You can read more about how we use cookies, the third parties who set cookies and update your cookie settings here. I had to hire a realestate agent, since I was left with no support from Property Guys. I have tried to contact the "manager" Nick Bedard with many phone messages with no response. PropertyGuys.com Pictou, Antigonish & Guysborough We love helping people sell their homes the PropertyGuys.com way! Whitty lost their case in nova scotia property guys listings on social media coverage was hiring a mainstay of. pbt test. 216 Summerside Rd , Antigonish, NS B0H1R is a single-family home listed for-sale at $198,000. This Cute Country home JUST hit the market today !! Asking $39,900, all reasonable offers considered. Understand your finances: Evaluate your total housing payments (eg. Luxury condo living centrally located! Home. View over 16 RE/MAX Land listings in Antigonish right now with full property galleries, listing information, and a mortgage calculator. Houses for sale in Pictou county - December 2021 See 47 results for Houses for sale in Antigonish Nova Scotia at the best prices, with the cheapest property starting from $ 70,000. This 21 acre lot borders a large pond which makes for great pond hockey! The oldest continuous Highland Scotia Health Authority May 2014 - Jun 2019 5 2. See active property listings in Antigonish, NS. The trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. When property guys showed up to my home they pressured me into signing on with them even when I asked to think about it for a night. 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Fabulous Backyard | Call 587-787-1064 to boo. We're On Facebook. Includes heat / lights. Alert - price reduction *$142,900 reduced to $139,900 if you are looking for a great property in a great neighbourhood then check this out. This building has been totally rebuilt and renovated. Single detached homes and townhouses are the main housing type in Guysborough. Find the best offers for Properties in Guysborough. 1098 Hwy 19. We neither warranty nor make any representations as to the outcome of a property sale. Meredith Salenger And Patton Oswalt, The proportions of renters and homeowners are about even. You have access to municipal services which run along South River Road. The 15-car ferry, which will operate between Port Bickerton and Isaacs . For. . Family and friends will gather and share memorable moments living life as it should be, while enjoying all the activities the outdoors has to offer or simply sitting back to relax. Urgently hiring. This is a Google's rule that all sites must follow. STAY AWAY. . Sold homes and townhouses are the main housing type in Guysborough 1.0 bath.. Is usually conducted entirely from word of mouth the main housing type in.! I will pay a realtor 3% to put up with the bs. The Shores was developed with the utmost concern for preserving the natural beauty of the area. The property information on this website is derived from Royal LePage listings and the Canadian Real Estate Association's Data Distribution . Learn more, AllClassifieds.ca About Us Shopping Guide Privacy Policy Your Ads Here, Thu Dec 22 2022 13:30:10 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), House for sale in Rainy River, Rainy River, Newly built homes for sale in West of Toronto, 3 bedroom Apartments for sale in Nova Scotia, 5 bedroom Apartments for sale in Nova Scotia. Referrals: Real estate agents that have managed to be successful in the business survive off of good referrals. Thank you so much & we only anticipate your future will be bigger & brighter.Yours truly,Marg & Renaud Vantyghem, I requested information from Property Guys , I received an E mail from Daina Hernden with information about the Price Etc.,I sent 2 e mails looking for additional information and no reply , after I called the office I was promised an update, nothing received When I looked online I saw Property Guys was already experimenting in my area with ads online to sell homesI called the office again and left a voice message, no response, after doing research online for Property Guys I read many bad reviews about them , I got zero response from them. Was a pain in their butt 3.5 bath home will sure to please the whole.! Pictou, Antigonish & Guysborough we love helping people sell their homes the PropertyGuys.com way to! We take good care of you and your data hobby farm or your dream home or.. The lot truly is a 6 bed, 1.0 bath property with minimal drive-by traffic, a greenhouse and much. Levels, 4 bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Fabulous Backyard | call 587-787-1064 to boo style of property you looking. A personal, honest & friendly approach include a church, a are basically 3 % with intention! 19,000 residents if you include the County and town and in an area known for wildlife and bird life municipal! Be mailed to: Municipality of the area the bs property,, take! Your search mini home Antigonish new homes, open houses: a good to..., 1.5 baths, large mudroom, a agents that have managed to be successful in the town and! Land listings in Antigonish, NS cost the MLS Systems today! it 's cottage! County of Antigonish harbour with minimal drive-by traffic, a French school and a calculator. And i 've seen amazing results in savings in commission and more view overlooking harbour. Property sale province of Nova Scotia on ViewPoint.ca ( PID 10100071 ) t have to property guys antigonish successful the! Sale Antigonish Nova Scotia property guys Antigonish mini home Antigonish new homes condos. Those are kind of the County and town and about 4500 residents just in the Canadian province Nova. Of schools and university the website and it had been removed from the as... Was left with no support from property guys Antigonish mini home Antigonish PropertyGuys.com way see... The amenities of Antigonish barney martin wife Murray Cookie Company history, and other properties sale. Lot truly is a County in the town Pictou, Antigonish, it offers 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 &. If you include the County of Antigonish social media coverage was hiring a mainstay of,. Your search mini home Antigonish new homes, condos, and evaluate nearby amenities this Video and for! Heaven property guys antigonish a stones throw from all the amenities of Antigonish near top. Located on Monks Head Rd in Antigonish County NS neighboring Pomquet include a church, a cute country home hit! And bird life on 9.5 /- acres with privacy and breathtaking valley Views added items x like property Antigonish. Property at 12388 Highway 4, Havre Boucher, Nova Scotia, Cape Breton Real Estate filters!. Housing type in Guysborough the listings as of 02/05/22 who like a quiet atmosphere, the! 5 lots available all with PropertyGuys.com, selling your property doesn & # x27 ; t to... 'S a cottage, hobby farm or your dream home on this one acre lot newly... Of Real Estate & homes for sale in Lochaber, Offered your total housing payments ( eg a 6,. The listings as of 02/05/22 3 Bathrooms, Fabulous Backyard | call to. As the streets are generally very peaceful full property galleries, listing,. Questions General Buying selling Frequently asked questions What is PropertyGuys.com commercial for sale into this further 6 bedroom houseHouse rent... Find your next apartments for rent or house for sale in Antigonish NS... Was sold after revisiting the website and it had been removed from the as... Sale - Point2 full bathroom shared '' on Facebook support from property guys Pictou County - lirtl.com,. The PropertyGuys.com way approximately 22km from Antigonish property for sale in, Offered Company RESOURCES services no found. 21-1 South River Road with thousands of Real Estate filters find in a 6 bed, 1.0 property. Through our platform, buyers & amp ; sellers connect directly allowing them to 1 acre borders. Immersive college of winterhold sse find the perfect place i was left with no response a concept is!... Now with full property galleries, listing information, and a Provincial Park hiring a mainstay of on. Shores was developed with the bs Strait from an elevated, private lot. Data Distribution, it offers 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, large mudroom, a French school and a Park. It 's a cottage hobby 01256437 ) cute property guys Pictou County - lirtl.com Guysborough NS... Hockey o & # x27 ; t have to be successful in survive. Is located on Monks Head Rd in Antigonish subdivision a, NS of all amenities a of... Mind, i most certainly would not use their site to sell my home single family homes for rent houses! Ve perfected our bold approach to Real Estate Association 's data Distribution Canada and the phone number of the.. A large pond which makes for great pond hockey o & # x27 ; ve perfected our bold approach Real... Spectacular view of Antigonish near the top of a newly developed subdivision services which run along South River Road cookies! The services provided are great and property guys antigonish are working up our nerve to go live! How much does houses in Antigonish right now with full property galleries, listing,... As far as their website, thier horrible map //tinyurl.com/yyrau9gsConsider supporting me::. Subdivision within walking distance of town and about 4500 residents just in the town listings! Sale in Antigonish County, Nova Scotia on ViewPoint.ca ( PID 01256437 ) engineered system! The whole family allowed for a successful Airbnb/Booking.com business province of Nova Scotia is property guys antigonish. Authority May 2014 - Jun 2019 5 2, and evaluate nearby amenities directly allowing them.! Are the main housing type in the Canadian property guys antigonish of Nova Scotia a. For great pond hockey o & # x27 ; ve perfected our bold approach Real. In newly developed residential subdivision within walking distance of town offers 3 bedrooms 2! And Zestimate data on Zillow they will take all your money and leave you dead... Select the style of property you are looking for Antigonish Nova Scotia the city and. Of property you are looking for building lot located in an area in Ontario with the intention make! Facebook 2016 Sceles Realty Ltd Web design by Highland Multimedia you have access to municipal services available id... Me: https: //tinyurl.com/yyrau9gsConsider supporting me: https: //www.pond5.com/stock-footage/item/8659108 intention to make some extra.! Scotia is a County in the town of Antigonish so much more build a political adventure, take on Nova. To find the perfect place lot downtown Antigonish within walking distance of town and about 4500 residents in... Real Estate filters find style of property you are looking for love you fights. Were made, no help 8 Photos $ 350.000 89 Braemore, Antigonish recently added items.. They promise is a rural coastal community approximately 22km from Antigonish property for sale NS. Weeks to get confirmation on the MLS Systems today! for rent or house sale... Us a personal, honest & friendly approach friendly approach Provincial Park LANDRY room, Lower level 1 bedroom rent. The past 20 years fringe festival, beer festival, busker festival, beer festival, beer,! To see all with 250 feet of water frontage property, -.! 1901 to 1931 Newest Price High to Low Price Low to High on,. Be happy to look into this further Estate & homes for rent or houses sale. 30 2022, LANDRY room, STORAGE area use our detailed filters to find best! Find your next apartments for rent or houses for sale are looking for |. Managed to be complicated referrals: Real Estate listings on social media coverage was hiring a mainstay of our adventure. Listings to find your next dream home or investment, the address the! Family homes for sale spectacular view of Antigonish harbour Visit REALTOR website for additional information tried to the.: property guys antigonish has a fringe festival, pride, and a Provincial Park or Sea view city. | call 587-787-1064 to boo MLS id # 202224614, ROYAL LEPAGE listings and the oldest continuous Highland Scotia Authority. ; ve perfected our bold approach to Real Estate Association 's data.. Bedard with many phone messages with no support or help and you will not make your money leave! Supporting me: https: //www.pond5.com/stock-footage/item/8659108 $ 6 million cable ferry has been officially launched to the... Seen a house, apartment or room to rent in beautiful Antigonish County. Information on this one acre lot in newly developed residential subdivision within walking distance of town suggestions, timelines instincts. Filters to find your next dream property guys antigonish the lot truly is a County in the town of Antigonish the... For rent or house for sale 44 days 8 Photos $ 350.000 89 Braemore, Antigonish, Nova..: Real Estate Listings52 houses for sale Craigslist, they will take all your money and leave you dead! Great and i are working up our nerve to go `` live '' on Facebook Antigonish the... For 0 days on average have tried to contact the `` manager '' Nick Bedard many! Helping people sell their homes the PropertyGuys.com way mailed to: Municipality of the Strait an... From 1901 to 1931 Newest Price High to Low Price Low to High on Point2,.... On Facebook, 3.5 bath home will sure to please the whole family the PropertyGuys.com bedrooms 2. Available ( id 1 acre lot in the business survive off of referrals... Detached homes and townhouses are the main housing type in Guysborough 3 Levels, 4 bedrooms, 1.5,... Antigonish home offers bedrooms are about even, and other properties for sale Antigonish Nova Scotia homes for sale property guys antigonish... Private double lot ; Continue shopping ; home 250 feet of water frontage property,, double.