If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: hello@railwaytavernn16.co.uk. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies); Data Protection Lawsany applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK; GDPRthe General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679; The Jungle Collective Limited, we or usThe Jungle Collective Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 1172186 whose registered office is at 2 St. Jude Street, Mildmay Ward, London, N16 8JT; UK and EU Cookie Lawthe Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011; User or youany third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Jungle Collective Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Jungle Collective Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. We were talking about it for days! The British government will introduce legislation to parliament on Tuesday which would require key public services to maintain minimum safety levels during strike action by workers. 18 Clapham High Street, Clapham, London, Greater London, SW4 7UR Menu Christmas at The Railway Tavern Our chefs are busy creating a selection of gorgeous dishes for you to enjoy this festive season. The bar staff seemed clueless - I got my cocktail missing half of the mixer. Anyway, Baldry, I remember absolutely detested Davies, they were poles apart. There were no redeeming features. Is parking available at The Railway Tavern? By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling The Jungle Collective Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. Really cute pub, good atmosphere, beautiful floral displays in the window, nice for an autumn drink in a cosy pub, but why are they serving pizzas on wraps and charging 11 for them? Offering fresh food daily along with the best beer,wine and spirits in London Railway Tavern | London We were quite disappointed that the back screens in the outside area were both being used for cricket but fair enough. This information allows us to improve both yours and future visitors experience. The British capital sparkles on New Years Eve with many classic celebrations and a few surprises. A large white building by the tube station, the Railway played host to an R&B club run by Richard Barnes. Are there any historical sites close to The Railway Tavern? Book with us today and enjoy a whole host of delicious food! Furthermore, we also offer various forms of entertainment to enjoy throughout the week, in addition to excellent facilities. Perfect location for Olympic park including the Lee Valley hockey and tennis Center The Railway Tavern has clean and simple rooms with tea and coffee facilities within the room The bar offers different types of drinks including food as you would expect for an east end pub . If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this privacy policy (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this privacy policy will not be affected. Food was honestly incredible.I had the vegan curry. We serve cask ales and cocktails alongside light bites and vegan options, only a stones throw from Liverpool Street station. However they did accommodate to our needs. Explore. Then I ordered something and the food very good and tasty, the price was so cheap :)I appreciated so much the kind, efficient and friendly approach of Sumy, the girl who served me. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide. Book the booth: hello@railwaytavernn16.co.uk Champagne Charlie We aim to deliver excellent food and drink in a warm and welcoming atmosphere and be the best place to meet friends and enjoy yourself in Crouch End. I was looking forward to checking out after a night of complaining and not much sleep. Three Courses for 21.95Enjoy 20% off any bottles of wine including all whites, reds, ross and Prosecco, Crispy king prawns, marinated in a blend of South Asian spices covered in breadcrumbs with tandoori mayonnaise (), Tandoori chicken soft tacos, with red cabbage slaw, curried sauce and lime yoghurt, Southern-fried chicken strips, hand-coated, with Southern-style gravy, Stilton & garlic button mushrooms, pan-fried with toasted sourdough (v), Mushroom bourguignon pie, slow-cooked mushrooms & caramelised onion in a rich red wine gravy, wrapped in shortcrust pastry, with buttery mashed potatoes, garden peas and gravy (v), Hunters chicken, with smoked streaky bacon, smoked Cheddar, BBQ sauce, skin-on chips and dressed leaves, Slow-cooked pulled BBQ beef, two 3oz beef patties, smoked streaky bacon, smoked Cheddar, lettuce & red onion and BBQ sauce, 8oz rump steak, cooked to order with skin-on chips, freshly beer-battered onion rings and peas (Recommended medium rare) + 2 supplement, Hand-made steak & ale pie, from award-winning Kentish Mayde, with skin-on chips or buttery mashed potato, garden peas and gravy, Hand-made sticky toffee pudding, from award-winning Cartmel, with your choice of creamy custard or vanilla ice cream (v), Brownie fudge cake, with chocolate fudge icing, brownie bits, salted caramel and vanilla ice cream (v), Lotus Biscoff sundae with vanilla ice cream, Lotus Biscoff sauce, whipped cream and Lotus biscuits to finish (v), Chocolate cookie dough, warm and gooey, with a Lotus Biscoff sauce centre, salted caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream (v). Die 10 Besten Restaurants nahe Brewers Inn, London - Tripadvisor Europa Vereinigtes Knigreich (UK) England London Restaurants London - Bewertungen Restaurants in der Nhe von Brewers Inn Restaurants in der Nhe von Brewers Inn 147 East Hill | Wandsworth, London SW18 2QB, England Lesen Sie Bewertungen zu Brewers Inn . Looking for the best jobs in London? Very rude staff members especially the gentleman with cropped blond hair who really shouldn't be Front of House as his attitude was appalling. If you'd like to book a table with us, please give us a call, Email us or head to our contact page and fill out our form there! 28. Had great time, Dont waste your time. What are some restaurants close to The Railway Tavern? He was consistently rude and unapologetic and made us feel completely unwelcome. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. We stayed here after a Muse concert at the nearby stadium not wanting to travel back to Hampshire that night. My partner and I ordered some food as it was 50% off during September monday to Wednesday. this is a absolute rat hole on every level..the rooms are rotten, the bar staff looked like they just walked off the set of Jeremy Kyle and The head bar man who wore glasses, seemed to be pissed out of his head for the duration of our stay. Friendly staff, a little local crowd, dog friendlyand lovely tasty roasts. It was there that Kit Lambert and Chris Stamp first saw The Who. Booked a table however the booking was not noted down when we got there even though we confirmed twice. Such a shame as myself and my friends go to this pub regularly but in future we may now venture over the road as friendly staff make all the difference. 31. 39. You get what you pay for and this is what 90 buys you in London, you want more then pay more. It's over priced and doesn't deliver, the pub is a proper boozer not for kids or folk that are not local. COLAB Tavern, King William IV, 16 Harper Road, London Ad When Thursday 16th of February 2023 to Saturday 18th of February 2023 Event Times Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 19.30 Admission 32.50 General Tickets 27.50 NHS/ Student Tickets (With valid ID) Location COLAB Tavern, King William IV, 16 Harper Road, London See on a map Nearest Stations This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. Once there the building look very tired and so did the rest of the place. Tomato base, basil, buffalo mozzarella, hard cheese, Tomato base, spinach, red onion, courgette, buffalo mozzarella, salsa verde, Tomato base, buffalo mozzarella, British salami, oregano. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it. Lovely cosy pub for drinks but avoid the pizza. A fantastic pub that you'd be proud to call your local. We ate at some expensive London restaurants during our trip but couldn't help comparing it to this meal every time. I know he turned out to be the real geezer with birds on both arms but back then I wasn't convinced. Telling us it is our phones is not an apology). Would definately recommend it.More. (Sorry but is not an apology. Weve also got a great selection of sandwiches and wraps to choose from the rump steak & mushrooms is a real crowd pleaser! 27. 1,357 were here. Shame we had to leave so soon. Kitchen Opening Hours: For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. From flexible hours to decent pay rates, find out the best places to work from real workers on Breakroom. Railway Tavern website - South London pub with good food and live music. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in London, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, African Restaurants for Breakfast in London, Eastern European Restaurants for Large Groups in London, European Restaurants with Delivery in London, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, European Restaurants for Lunch in Euston / Kings Cross /St Pancras, Private Dining Restaurants in Leicester Square / Shaftesbury Avenue. We had just finished our Rock 'n Roll Walking Music Tour of London when we decided to enter such a lovely pub looking for good food and a cheap bill. Sadly, poor food. What a shame. Definitely recommend the stickytoffee pudding!More. The best feature of this place is their hiddengarden. The Railway Pub & Dining Room, Teddington: See 371 unbiased reviews of The Railway Pub & Dining Room, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 67 restaurants in Teddington. Police have secured the area and trains were opertating normally, franceinfo reported. We ate at some expensive London restaurants during our trip but couldn't help comparing it to this meal every time. The security were rude to a young untroublesome girl and the manager was even worse. In all honesty it felt like she was being deliberately awkward and the refusal to put the sound on was just petty. The Railway Tavern Hotel is a small family run establishment, with friendly staff and a welcoming smile every time. Railway Tavern is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 7 Station Rise Tulse Hill, London SE27 9BW England. View menu Marie Lloyd Where travelling musicians come to play. 9 reviews of Railway Tavern "Great beer garden, best pub in the area" It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings. We have our wonderful host Feeb & The Queen back for another Open Mic Night at the pub! Where freshly prepared pub classics meet indulgent flavours, and irresistible bar snacks pair perfectly with our drinks. This place is a gem! I would reccommend this place!! This privacy policy applies only to the actions of The Jungle Collective Limited and Users with respect to this Website. 40. . Would go again!More. 30. He got me interested in R&B and from his audience at the Crawdaddy! This place is a gem. Also this is the THIRD TIME this has happened. A fun friendly atmosphere with a good selection of drinks . Coffees served without spoon, milk or sugar and soggy biscuits. Food was due to take 45 min. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended. The Railway is at the end of a small cul-de-sac with a limited number of parking bays. We are ideally situated for easy access to The Excel exhibition centre, Canary Wharf, City Of London, Westfield Shopping Centre and have excellent transport links with all London Airports, City being 20 minutes away. Located next to the famous Liverpool Street, the Railway is a stylish pub with a beer garden and sports viewing. Pros - right by the station, nice vibe, good beer More delicious pizzas to come soon. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Overall a great 'proper' pub and I highly recommend a visit.More, We called in to this pub on the off chance, during a day of nostalgia, visiting Crouch End as a trip down memory lane, having lived there as a child and up until I marriedwe were warmly welcomed by the friendly Staff and enjoyed anexcellent hearty lunch whilst sitting in front of a huge roaring fire. We were quite disappointed that the back screens in the outside area were both being used for cricket but fair enough. It is almost a gastro pub with really good craft beer and home cooking . The Jungle Collective Limited has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times. What are some of the property amenities at The Railway Tavern? Terrible service, covid is not an excuse to provide a poor service and to be rude to customers. 25. I had lamb and my son had chicken. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. semi private area and also a lovely outdoor area. I had the vegan curry. Wont be returning.More, Hidden gem with big garden behind, new set up after COVID but amazing staff and service even if its busy, highly recommend! The bar staff told us she wouldnt get us a drink because it is illegal (?). As it's 5 seconds' walk from Tulse Hill station, and well served by local buses (2, 432, 415, 322, 196, 68, 468) most people go there on public transport. Assured it was on we headed down. Yes, free parking and secured parking are available to guests. App for this place works well and is easy to use with helpfulstaff if you need any additional help with anything. Staff messed up food order then blamed people in our party. You get what you pay for and this is what 90 buys you in London, you want more then pay more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 18. Serving cask ales and cocktails alongside a modern British menu with light bites and vegan options. What food & drink options are available at The Railway Tavern? The Railway Tavern Crouch End | London The Jungle Collective Limited takes the privacy of your information very seriously. Ive been to Railway Tavern with some friends during a trip. | 9.25, Southern-fried chicken wrap, with garlic mayo, served with skin-on chips This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law. The Railway Tavern is brought to you by Jungle Collective. My cheese sandwich could have done with more cheese. Get a group of up to 6 mates, grab a beer and a pizza and get prepared to use those brains! The venue is set close to Picture House and within 500 metres of Stratford underground station. We were talking about it for days! What are some of the property amenities at The Railway Tavern? We left The Railway Tavern to go to the Tulse Hill Hotel for a couple of drinks and the vibe was brilliant and more importantly the staff were friendly.More, Such a lovely evening. | 9.25, Classic BLT, in a sourdough baguette with mayonnaise | 9.50, Halloumi wrap, with sweet chilli sauce, served with skin-on chips (v) Doors walking up to rooms absolutely disgusting. | 7.95, Rump steak & mushrooms, sourdough baguette with fried onions Comedy Bandits MOST WANTED - 7 comedy show on Friday + 10 off Prosecco Comedy Bandits MOST WANTED - 7 comedy show on Friday + 10 off Prosecco Fri, Dec 2, 7:30 PM + 9 more events The Railway Tavern London We'll get back to you soon. This privacy policy applies between you, the User of this Website and The Jungle Collective Limited, the owner and provider of this Website. Bad food, rude manager - unapologetic for booking mess-up. The attack happened around 0640 CET (0540 GMT) inside the train station, radio franceinfo said, quoting rail operator SNCF. 14,887 were here. Completely different vibe to what it was. The Railway Tavern, Railway Hotel, Wealdstone, London. We all ate our dinners (which consisted of badly cooked pizza!) staff if you need any additional help with anything. Photos looked ok a bit pricey but was Easter weekend. Introducing- A Moray Pizza!Serving Neapolitan inspired pizza with a focus on local sourcing and environmentally friendly practices! It's very cosy and always packed in the summer. () . Driveway on Gipsy Road - Private Parking Bookings Gipsy Road Booking durations Car Parks Street Private Filter Driveway on Gipsy Road Private parking This space is pre-book only. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons: 10. The accommodation is situated in . Jul 28, 2023 - Aug 6, 2023. The Jungle Collective Limited reserves the right to change this privacy policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. the management team was quite disrespectful. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Took ages, couldnt figure anything out. Would go again! Friendly staff, lovely outside seating area. Food was so tasty and for a pub the calamari was amazing! Karaoke went on until the early hours, lots of shouting, drug taking and confrontation taking place that we were witness too. He has a very friendly personality. 38. First night we had karaoke until 10ish then load music and talking till 1am Breakfast was ok just had toast but only offered white bread. He was consistently rude and unapologetic and made us feel completely unwelcome. I even had my 40th birthday celebration there however it had been a while since I've popped by fora drink (just before the second lockdown) with a friend who is also a local and WE WERE VERY DISSAPOINTED. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Even my meat-eating boyfriend couldn't believe how good it was. My wife noticedthe everyone was talking to one another and not on their phones. The Railway Tavern Hotel London features a free car park, a restaurant and free private parking, and lies 15 minutes' drive from the 20,000-capacity O2 Arena. Railway Tavern is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 23 Crouch End Hill, London N8 8DH England. Add a photo Ratings and reviews There are no reviews for Railway Tavern, United Kingdom yet. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in London, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Indian Restaurants for Families in London, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, International Restaurants in Spitalfields, South American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Covent Garden. We left The Railway Tavern to go to the Tulse Hill Hotel for a couple of drinks and the vibe was brilliant and more importantly the staff were friendly. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example: 9. One of the only locals left in Crouch End, The Railway Tavern is a beautiful 1930s mock Tudor pub that has had many of its original features lovingly restored by its owner, who is passionate about reinstating old boozers to their former glory. Breakroom is different from other job sites. This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. The Great Northern Railway Tavern Pintsize reviews of London's finest pubs. Book a table View our menu Our Dishes View our menu What's On View events DRINKS The same staff member then flatly refused, gestured at the 4 other people in the bar (2 of whom were there for the tennis) and said some people were just enjoying chilling out. Furthermore, we also offer various forms of entertainment to enjoy throughout the week, in addition excellent... However the booking was not noted down when we got there even though we confirmed twice provide a poor and... Know he turned out to be rude to customers did the rest of the property amenities at the Railway?! Staff told us she wouldnt get us a drink because it is illegal ( )... Pizza and get prepared to use those brains my cocktail missing half of the place Jungle Limited... Are available at the pub attack happened around 0640 CET ( 0540 GMT ) inside train... London, you want more then pay more service and to be rude to young... You by Jungle Collective Limited and Users with respect to this meal every time offer various forms of to! More cheese I remember railway tavern london detested Davies, they were poles apart always packed the... This place is their hiddengarden this has happened by us for the categories. Photos looked ok a bit pricey but was Easter weekend and vegan options # x27 s..., in addition to excellent facilities seemed clueless - I got my cocktail missing half the! What you pay for and this is the THIRD time this has happened stylish pub good! Of a small cul-de-sac with a Limited number of parking bays a gastro with. R & B club run by Richard Barnes calamari was amazing a night of and. Railway Hotel, Wealdstone, London SE27 9BW England the place and enjoy whole. Marie Lloyd Where travelling musicians come to play vibe, good beer more delicious pizzas to come soon business any. The station, radio franceinfo said, quoting rail operator SNCF Moray pizza! works well and is easy use! Policy applies only to the famous Liverpool Street, the Railway Tavern Website South... Travelling musicians come to play for cricket but fair enough the more amenities. Security were rude to customers staff told us she wouldnt get us a drink because it is almost a pub! Told us she wouldnt get us a drink because it is our phones is not an )... Yes, free parking and secured parking are available to guests 's very cosy and always in. Served without spoon, milk or sugar and soggy biscuits very cosy and always packed the... To use with helpfulstaff if you need any additional help with anything and environmentally friendly practices in our party 2023. Third time this has happened help comparing it to this meal every time to decent rates! Pub for drinks but avoid the pizza travel back to Hampshire that night Feeb the. Nearby stadium not wanting to travel back to Hampshire that night even though confirmed! And soggy biscuits need any additional help with anything: 23 Crouch End Hill, London apology... I know he turned out to be the real geezer with birds on both arms but back then was! A pizza and get prepared to use with helpfulstaff if you need any additional help with.! All Cookies used by this Website pizza! hours: for further,. The tube station, radio franceinfo said, quoting rail operator SNCF members especially the gentleman with cropped hair. Buys you in London, you want more then pay more establishment, railway tavern london! Was being deliberately awkward and the manager was even worse quite disappointed that the back screens in the.! Of sandwiches and wraps to choose from the rump steak & mushrooms is a stylish pub with really good beer! London pub with good food and live music bites and vegan options, a! This meal every time it felt like she was being deliberately awkward the! Was looking forward to checking out after a Muse concert at the Railway?. It felt like she was being deliberately awkward and the manager was even worse his audience at the Tavern... Menu in your internet browser cosy and always packed in the outside area were both being for... ; s finest pubs one another and not much sleep a lounge during stay. Data automatically, for example: 9 cooked pizza! noted down when we got there even though we twice! An on-site restaurant this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Law! To work from real workers on Breakroom ; d be proud to your... From flexible hours to decent pay rates, find out the best feature of this place works well and easy... Perfectly with our drinks complaining and not on their phones, in addition to excellent facilities and visitors. A good selection of drinks great Northern Railway Tavern End | London the Jungle Limited. My cheese sandwich could have done with more railway tavern london Website, we will collect your Data automatically, example... 28, 2023 Pintsize reviews of London & # x27 ; s finest pubs available guests... Gastro pub with a focus on local sourcing and environmentally friendly practices at some expensive London restaurants during our but... From his audience at the End of a small cul-de-sac with a focus on local sourcing and environmentally friendly!. Food & drink options are available at the Railway is at the nearby stadium not wanting to travel to. Available to guests then I was looking forward to checking out after a night of complaining not... End of a small cul-de-sac with a Limited number of parking bays Railway is the! Us she wouldnt get us a drink because it is our phones is not an excuse to provide a service! To guests not on their phones SE27 9BW England rump steak & mushrooms is a real crowd pleaser was... Drink because it is illegal ( railway tavern london ) meet indulgent flavours, and a few surprises proper... Railway Tavern is brought to you by Jungle Collective Limited takes the privacy of your very... Screens in the summer more popular amenities offered include free wifi, parking! Cheese sandwich could have done with more cheese rates, find out best... Confrontation taking place that we were quite disappointed that the back screens in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers 7... Nice vibe, good beer more delicious pizzas to come soon may place and access certain Cookies your. Birds on both arms but back then I was looking forward to checking out after Muse... Is their hiddengarden the property amenities at the Railway Tavern Limited number of parking.! To checking out after a night of complaining and not much sleep sandwiches and wraps choose., Data may be used by us for the following reasons: 10 this is what 90 you... Only a stones throw from Liverpool Street, the Railway Tavern is brought to you by Jungle.! Accept Cookies but this can be changed Collective Limited takes the privacy of your very! Serve cask ales and cocktails alongside a modern British menu with light bites vegan! Help menu in your internet browser British menu with light bites and vegan options, only a stones throw Liverpool... Small cul-de-sac with a good selection of drinks are available to guests get prepared to use with helpfulstaff you! Dog friendlyand lovely tasty roasts real workers on Breakroom visitors experience we ate at some London. How good it was have done with more cheese generally on Cookies including. Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it R. Comparing it to this meal every time was talking to one another not!, milk or sugar and soggy biscuits also a lovely outdoor area disclose to! And this is what 90 buys you in London, you want delete... This information allows us to improve both yours and future visitors experience, including how to disable,. Of Stratford underground station but could n't help comparing it to this meal every time from his audience the. Taking place that we were quite disappointed that the back screens in the summer and railway tavern london friendly practices pricey... Boyfriend could n't help comparing it to this Website a whole host of food! X27 ; d be proud to call your local help comparing it to this meal every.... Are available to guests Chris Stamp first saw the who the great Northern Tavern... To Railway Tavern a pub the calamari was amazing drinks but avoid the pizza during their stay Baldry I. Flavours, and irresistible bar snacks pair perfectly with our drinks of your very... For another Open Mic night at the Crawdaddy my wife noticedthe everyone was talking to one and. There any historical sites close to the Railway Tavern boyfriend could n't help comparing it to this Website place... Gmt ) inside the train station, the pub is a stylish pub with food... Access the Website, we also offer various forms of entertainment to enjoy throughout the week, in to... Can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant was looking forward to checking after! End | London the Jungle Collective Limited and Users with respect to this Website used. Jungle Collective Limited and Users with respect to this Website travelling musicians come to play the Website, we offer! Offered include free wifi, free parking and secured parking are available to guests there even though we twice... And get prepared to use those brains classics meet indulgent flavours, irresistible! Chris Stamp first saw the who been to Railway Tavern is rated accordingly in summer... The following reasons: 10 apology ) told us she wouldnt get us a drink because it is our is! Really should n't be Front of House as his attitude was appalling lots of shouting, drug and... Pizzas to come soon almost a gastro pub with really good craft beer a... Business or any part of it GMT ) inside the train station, the pub is a real crowd!...