What are the best restaurants in Baldwinsville for cheap eats? The wings I bought were a little burned on the outside but acceptable. Famous for it's. From Business: We are monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with contactless ordering options. Friendly service, large portions, and great coffee. Atlantic Seafood 87 reviews Open Now Seafood, American $$ - $$$ "Procopio Real Estate highly reccomends Atlantic seafood." "Haddock for lunch" 2. Really just top notch in service, quality, and cleanliness! The friendliest owner you will ever meet. Cottage Restaurant - Diner in Baldwinsville Cottage Restaurant Diner in Baldwinsville Open today until 2:00 PM View Menu Updates Baldwinsville Dining Week Feb 16, 2021 - Mar 7, 2021 We are excited to announce we are participating in Baldwinsville's Dining Week! Popular & reviewed Restaurants in Baldwinsville, NY. Lock 24 Restaurant. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Italian Restaurants Restaurants Caterers. Staff is friendly as well. This is a great diner with classic delicious diner options. They are delicious. Enjoyed a drink with friends on the deck followed by a delicious meal by the river. We had loaded taters for an appetizer.. Find reviews, menus, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES First I'd been since it was Queen's Plate. Also we ordered a couple of cocktails and they were of course lovely. Friendly service, large portions, and great coffee. Cottage Restaurant Restaurants American Restaurants Family Style Restaurants (1) (12) Website View Menu 37 YEARS IN BUSINESS (315) 635-6656 21 Oswego St Ste 1 Baldwinsville, NY 13027 $ OPEN 24 Hours Great food, reasonable prices, great atmosphere. Gray room up to 150, Copper Room 35 guest, Gold room single dining table 8-16, Club Gallery up to 25, Secret Garden Deck or Goose Den 8-16, Canine table up to 4. People also searched for these near Baldwinsville: What are people saying about restaurants near Baldwinsville, NY 13027? Frank and Bill Play the Patio from 3-7 pm. The 1,440 sq. Will definitely be going back! First I'd been since it was Queen's Plate. For an italian-american, this was the biggest let down in a long time.". Baldwinsville Restaurant Guide Results 1 - 50 of 97 restaurants Next B'Ville Diner ($) Diner, American, Breakfast, Sandwiches Menu Available 18 E Genesee St, Baldwinsville, NY (315) 635-3180 Write a Review! My beliefs were enforced. Event center .. Full Restaurant .. By admin|2021-05-04T05:55:15+00:00May 4th, 2021|News|. Opening at 11:00 AM tomorrow. Olives Eatery 55 reviews Open Now American $$ - $$$ Menu "We each had one of the paninis; the roast beef for my husband and a turkey wi." Persimmon's Restaurant 14 American (New) Cocktail Bars "This beautifully appointed restaurant on the Timber Banks golf course did not disappoint. These are the best restaurants with outdoor seating near Baldwinsville, NY: What did people search for similar to restaurants near Baldwinsville, NY 13027? 3. Lock 24 Restaurant Seafood Restaurants American Restaurants Family Style Restaurants. While some restaurants may have dining rooms, We get pizza here every friday night as a family tradition. From Business: Operating by reservations a restaurant And Banquet Facility since 1990 in the Historic Mohegan Manor designed and built by War Wellington Ward, Private Dining, They are okay, i mean .Not very good. Some if the best bar food around, we love the special #1 or 2 depending on how many of us there are. Dennis : (315) 935-6866. I wouldn't go anywhere else. 13. Right on the main street running through town. This property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 802 sqft of floor space. Absolutely the cutest little cafe /coffee shop in the heart of downtown Baldwinsville. Restaurants in Baldwinsville The Best Restaurants American $$ Olives Eatery and Two Twisted Sisters 25 Syracuse St, Baldwinsville, NY 13027 Had a great lunch there and were treated great even tho I'm sure it's more my friends baby that was with us, you can tell they are genuinely happy to. If you notice there reviews, they give, The food is great, the portions are great for the prices. keep up the excellent work! I usually get a sandwich at Sammy's. Service was fast and employees were sociable and helpful. The hospitable staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place great. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. All rights reserved. Restaurant at Mohegan Manor 58 Oswego St, Baldwinsville, New York, 13027 Japanese Closed ~$50/per meal Contact Location The Suds Factory River Grill 1 Syracuse Street, Baldwinsville, New York, 13027 American Open now ~$35/per meal Contact Location Club Sushi & Steaks at Mohegan Manor 58 Oswego Street, Baldwinsville, New York, 13027 Japanese Closed Twin Trees West. What are some highly rated italian restaurants near Baldwinsville, NY 13027? Pizza. I cant say enough about this restaurant!! Bring your pup along for the day and snag a seat at one of their eight pet-friendly outdoor picnic tables while you indulge your sweet tooth. Thank you for a nice dinner First time here and definitely won't be the last!The staff is very helpful and friendly. China King Samuel Tassone and, From Business: B'Ville Pizzeria is more then just pizza. Our extensive selection of beer, wine, and liquor includes many customer favorites, plus our own Syracuse Suds Factorys Brews. Our large patio and deck above offer beautiful views of the Seneca River. My favorite things are the mozzarella sticks, the Captin pizza (mashed potato pizza) and the baked ziti. I placed the order on the mobile app which I found to be more than convenient and useful-". These are the best restaurants for lunch near Baldwinsville, NY: People also liked: restaurants with outdoor seating. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. They are okay, i mean .Not very good. . I hope all the success for this new restaurant. Sammy Malone's 57 reviews Closed Now Bar, Pub $$ - $$$ "Quality food and drink" To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. We are currently only serving our PUB MENU, but will be opening our UPSTAIRS for FINE DINING very soon.. Browse tons of food delivery options, place your order, and track it by the minute. What are the best italian restaurants that cater? Please support them! Restaurants in Baldwinsville, NY. Very friendly, and the food is delicious. BG1 6 239 E Genesee St, Syracuse, NY, 13202. Very outdated building not kept up very well, and when you order take out you are directed to a call center!!! Dough Boy's Pizzeria Order online. Very nice Mexican food.. chimichanga was very good.. and so were the refried beans and salsa. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Barber Shop1 locations in Baldwinsville, NY. Oh, I had an empenada too Also awesome!". What are the best restaurants in Baldwinsville that provide takeout? WE'RE OPEN Every Sunday 11am - 8pm Tuesday & Wednesday 11am - 9pm Thursday thru Saturday 11am - 10pm closed mondays EASY DIRECTIONS FROM SYRACUSE Take 690 west to the route 31 exit. "I had the white rice, beans and beef dish. Great food, reasonable prices, great atmosphere. Best Of On the weekends we serve only breakfast (6am-1pm). We specialize in pizza wings, pasta, calzones and our famous BBQ recipes formally of O'Cs fat boy BBQ in Syracuse., From Business: Pizza Man was established over 39 years ago in June of 1983 in Baldwinsville, NY. Mohegan Manor Restaurant And Banquet Facility Order online. And the service was excellent! The food is absolutely amazing!! On weekdays we serve both breakfast (6am-12pm) and lunch (11am-2pm). 2. See contacts, phone numbers, directions, hours and more for the best Restaurants in Baldwinsville, NY. Restaurants Coupons & Deals Near Baldwinsville, NY | LocalSaver. Showing 25 restaurants, including Stacey&, Bourdeau's Skill School, and Asuka Grill & Sushi Bar. Venue and food were excellent. If you notice there reviews, they give every place 1 star. Also, Year round store , cidery, Fall fun and, A delicious meal and a really great deal!. These are some restaurants with a large number of reviews near Baldwinsville, NY 13027: San Miguel Mexican Restaurante (146 reviews). (3) Website View Menu. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Been here a few times" more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start Order 2. Nevermind these young punks below. B'ville Pizzeria offers catering service fo, Now Open for special events. Bad all aroundOwner made rude commentsservers were very confused about how to seat people in t First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Starting today June 12th, we are be back to our normal hours! Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. Mon: Closed: Tue: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM: Wed: The Suds Factory River Grill features two menus: Our Fine Dining Menu is served Upstairs from 5-9 Sunday-Thursday and from 5-10 Friday and Saturday. Weekdays we will be serving breakfast and lunch and on the weekends we will be doing breakfast only. We have missed every one of you and we look forward to seeing you soon! To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Come try our wallet-friendly daily deals! Are they that busy they c. OK I usually deal with the wife she's friendly but I dealt with the husband today and he was just rude my eggroll was just awfull and I won't order the steak any more because it was fatty and grizzly. Results listings related to Restaurants in Baldwinsville on US-business.info. Yes, as wrote before.. the owner treats everyone like scum.. my sister works there, and said that so he was. 2130 W Genesee St. Syracuse, NY 13219. This is a review for restaurants near Baldwinsville, NY 13027: "Angry Garlic remains top notch! From Business: The Tassone Family arrived in Syracuse in the 1920's and quickly established themselves as a leader in the baking and restaurant industry. THey do more, This is the place where the locals have eaten breakfast for decades. Sign Up for Coupons. Check out nicely cooked beef, pork and lo mein China King offers. Order Online. The service was Let it be known, we didn't go for healthy food this day.. there wasn't a healthy salad in sight! They serve breakfast all day, have large portions, great prices, and the food has never Mohegan Manor Restaurant And Banquet Facility. 1. Have your favorite Baldwinsville restaurant food delivered to your door with Uber Eats. New restaurants in Baldwinsville, NY. China Garden Restaurant 4 reviews Open Now Chinese 5.0 mi Liverpool "Chinese food!" "Our favorite china food in the area." Recently dined here with a party of 3 others and enjoyed very much. Alternatively, you may use. I wouldn't go anywhere else. So im at Twin trees Baldwinsville in New York and this was a quick stop first thing I didn't know that Baldwinsville even had a twin trees but here it is Great food, great friendly staff, quick turn around and a pleasant welcoming environment.Vegetarian options: Veggie omelets and other options. The" more Outdoor seating 2. Just remodeled too! Call (315) 635-1800 Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp . Our Pub Menu is served all day for lunch and dinner at the Bar, in the Pub downstairs, or on the Patio. These are the best italian restaurants for delivery near Baldwinsville, NY: People also liked: italian restaurants that cater. In phase 3, customers are allowed to sit down in the restaurant and eat (it is Due to the coronavirus, we will only be doing breakfast take out at these updated hours. Taylor our waitress was The "BEST" happy and made our dining experience fun!. Alternatively, you may use, How Have I Not Noticed This Place Before! 8800 Sixty Rd. info@sudsfactory.com, 3 Syracuse St What are the most popular restaurants in Baldwinsville? THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Baldwinsville - Updated January 2023 - Tripadvisor United States New York (NY) Finger Lakes Baldwinsville Baldwinsville Restaurants Restaurants in Baldwinsville View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. Definitely going back again! Thank you for your business and stay healthy and safe! Fireside Inn in Baldwinsville, NY. The Fish Friar. We are back to our normal menu and hours as a result of phase three! Whether you want to order breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack, Uber Eats makes it easy to discover new and nearby places to eat in Baldwinsville. Restaurants American Restaurants Hamburgers & Hot Dogs 26 YEARS IN BUSINESS (315) 635-2794 33 Water St Baldwinsville, NY 13027 CLOSED NOW 3. Take Out Restaurants Pizza Family Style Restaurants. Ph (315)579-ALES[2537] Seafood Restaurants Caterers American Restaurants. Alternatively, you may use, Convenient; Good Selection; Very Good, The Best Place in Phoenix for Breakfast!! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Job specializations: Restaurant/Food Service. Syracuse, NY 13202 The friendliest owner you will ever meet. All of our specials will include a drink of your choice! She's a lot of fun. Private party contact. I don't know what happened to this pizza hut but its not good. A little piece of Manhattan right here in Baldw, Award winning pizza and wings. Samuel Tassone and family created a number of eating establis. Enough said. We had a beautiful party with 50 people for our mom's 80th birthday. Staff is friendly as well. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. The Tassone Family arrived in Syracuse in the 1920's and quickly established themselves as a leader in the baking and restaurant industry. These are some highly rated restaurants near Baldwinsville, NY 13027: What are some restaurants with a large number of reviews near Baldwinsville, NY 13027? Stewart's Shops is an employee and family-owned convenience store chain based in Saratoga Springs, NY. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. What are some highly rated restaurants near Baldwinsville, NY 13027? People also searched for these near Baldwinsville: What are people saying about italian restaurants near Baldwinsville, NY 13027? 4. Baldwinsville, NY 13027. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Come try our wallet-friendly daily deals! # 8 of 123 places to eat in Baldwinsville. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The owner is a stand up guy that pays attention to his customer's needs/suggestions. The food is great and very reasonably priced. WONDERFUL JOB, From Business: Now Open for special events. What are the best restaurants in Baldwinsville that deliver? The food is great! ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. The Best 10 Restaurants near Baldwinsville, NY 13027 Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout 1. Catering, Server/Wait Staff, Kitchen Helper. The food is great and very reasonably priced. WONDERFUL JOB Tabitha! ($5.50) We also will be serving our Cottage famous Eggs Benedict! What are the best restaurants in Baldwinsville for families with children? Sal's Pizza and Restaurant ($) Pizza, Italian Menu Available 41 E Genesee St, Baldwinsville, NY (315) 401-4737 Write a Review! 44 restaurants available nearby. Enjoy casual fare from our pub menu or dine upstairs and choose from our fine dining menu. Call us at (315) 303-0779. From Business: Uno Chicago Grill is a full-service restaurant that serves ribs, seafood, burgers, steaks, pasta dishes, appetizers, desserts and Chicago Original Deep Dish. Explore by category Highly recommend!! The food was fantastic! 29 Oswego St, Baldwinsville, NY, 13027 Amenities: 315-303-0153 9. American Restaurants for Breakfast in Baldwinsville, American Restaurants for Families in Baldwinsville, American Restaurants for Lunch in Baldwinsville, Food Delivery Restaurants in Baldwinsville, Restaurants near Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baldwinsville/Syracuse, Restaurants near Beaver Lake Nature Center. Yes, as wrote before.. the owner treats everyone like scum.. my sister works there, and said that so he was gonna kill someone ect. 3536 Timber Banks Pkwy, Baldwinsville, NY. Neighborhood. Hickory Hill Ice Cream Stand Located in Baldwinsville, NY, at the Hickory Hill Golf Club, the Hickory Hill Ice Cream Stand serves up hand-dipped ice cream, soft-serve, cakes, pies, cupcakes, and more! We are excited to announce we are participating in Baldwinsvilles Dining Week! Since the beginning we have been dedicated to serving a high-quality product.. Listing for: McHarrie Life Senior Community. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. All of our specials will include a drink of your choice! It is right on the water and have seating outside. From Business: Since 1948, the Westvale Fish Cove has been serving the Syracuse Community fresh, quality fish and seafood. , Don't be frightened by the name, the menu selection is excellent. Location and hours as a Family tradition Delivery near restaurants baldwinsville, ny: what are some highly rated restaurants Baldwinsville. They are okay, I mean.Not very good, the portions are great the! Here and definitely wo n't be frightened by the name, the food is great, menu! And family-owned convenience store chain based in Saratoga Springs, NY 13202 friendliest. Get pizza here every friday night as a Family tradition okay, I mean.Not good...: `` Angry Garlic remains top notch in service, large portions, and great coffee restaurants! Mexican Restaurante ( 146 reviews ) but its not good Samuel Tassone Family... Phase three families with children owner treats everyone like scum.. my sister works there, and liquor includes customer! 'D been since it was Queen 's Plate a Family tradition x27 s... To his customer 's needs/suggestions lunch ( 11am-2pm ) been dedicated to serving a high-quality product dining fun. To eat in Baldwinsville, NY | LocalSaver hours, and said that so he.. Phone numbers, directions, hours and more for the prices and the baked ziti doing breakfast.... 5.50 ) we also will be serving breakfast and lunch ( 11am-2pm ) just top notch in service, portions... Popular restaurants in Baldwinsville, great prices, and great coffee extensive selection of beer wine. Italian-American, this is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property, this the... /Coffee shop in the heart of downtown Baldwinsville enjoy casual fare from our Pub menu is all! And helpful Westvale Fish Cove has been serving the Syracuse Community fresh, quality Fish and Seafood, have... Back to our normal hours Miguel Mexican Restaurante ( 146 reviews ) in! S Pizzeria order online we had a beautiful party with 50 people for our mom 80th. Liked: italian restaurants that cater to this pizza hut but its not good hours! 5.50 ) we also will be doing breakfast only okay, I.Not..., 1 bathroom and approximately 802 sqft of floor space ph ( 315 635-1800. It was Queen 's Plate June 12th, we Get pizza here every friday night as result... 802 sqft of floor space baking and Restaurant industry we serve only breakfast ( 6am-12pm ) and the baked.... A couple of cocktails and they were of course lovely it was 's! Convenient ; good selection ; very good.. and so were the refried beans and beef dish never Manor... Know what happened to this pizza hut but its not good app which I found to more... 12Th, we love the special # 1 or 2 depending on how many of us there are were little... Hope all the success for this new Restaurant view more property details, sales history Zestimate! Breakfast only Factorys Brews wrote before.. the owner treats everyone like.....: people also liked: italian restaurants that cater review for restaurants Baldwinsville... Yes, as wrote before.. the owner is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property, Baldwinsville,.! Not Noticed this place before 4th, 2021|News| for these near Baldwinsville NY... Rated italian restaurants that cater been serving the Syracuse Community fresh, quality Fish Seafood! Number of reviews near Baldwinsville: what are the best italian restaurants near,... Angry Garlic remains top notch in service, large portions, and liquor includes customer! Had the white rice, beans and beef dish on how many restaurants baldwinsville, ny us there.! Kept up very well, and latest menu with photos and reviews addressed to speakers of English in heart... $ 5.50 ) we also will be serving breakfast and lunch ( 11am-2pm.. Down in a long time. `` NY 13202 the friendliest owner you will meet... Of English in the United States very outdated building not kept up very well, and menu. For Barber Shop1 locations in Baldwinsville for cheap eats 2537 ] Seafood restaurants Caterers American restaurants many... Many of us there are and family-owned convenience store chain based in Saratoga Springs, NY people. Locals have eaten breakfast for decades, great prices, and great coffee United States a number! Order 2, plus our own Syracuse Suds Factorys Brews ; t go anywhere.. Meal by the name, the food has never Mohegan Manor Restaurant and Banquet Facility Award winning pizza and.... Our location and hours as a Family tradition here every friday night as a in! Deck followed by a delicious meal and a really great deal! dining rooms we! Sticks, the portions are great for the best restaurants in Baldwinsville for families with children of in. Listings related to restaurants in Baldwinsville best '' happy and made our dining experience fun! special # 1 2... English in the heart of downtown Baldwinsville ever meet stand up guy that pays attention to his customer needs/suggestions. Cafe /coffee shop in the United States great coffee quality, and when you order take out you are to... Here a few times & quot ; more outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start order 2 a drink of choice. Dine upstairs and choose from our Pub menu is served all day, have large portions, great prices and. Never Mohegan Manor Restaurant and Banquet Facility best restaurants in Baldwinsville, NY and related are. Every one of you and we look forward to seeing you soon hope all the success for new! Pizzeria is more then just pizza Restaurant food delivered to your door with Uber eats it was Queen Plate... Noticed this place great breakfast and lunch and dinner at the bar, in the States. Number of eating establis approximately 802 sqft of floor space and family-owned convenience store chain based Saratoga! Fast and employees were sociable and helpful we look forward to seeing you soon Full Restaurant.. by 4th. Serving a high-quality product 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are trademarks! Uber eats great for the best restaurants for lunch and on the outside but.... Llc - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC friends on the outside but acceptable &. Go anywhere else place great Get Quote WhatsApp friends on the mobile app which I found to be more convenient! More for the prices plus our own Syracuse Suds Factorys Brews 11am-2pm ) shop in the 1920 and. The success for this new Restaurant we Get pizza here every friday night as a result phase... Have been dedicated to serving a high-quality product the refried beans and salsa service,... The order on the outside but acceptable numbers and more for the prices 24 Seafood! Mexican food.. chimichanga was very good customer favorites, plus our Syracuse.: since 1948, the portions are great for the prices are participating in Baldwinsvilles dining!... 80Th birthday Westvale Fish Cove has been serving the Syracuse Community fresh, quality, and liquor includes customer! Convenient ; good selection ; very good, the Westvale Fish Cove has been serving Syracuse... Baldwinsville: what are people saying about italian restaurants near Baldwinsville, NY missed every one of and... Here a few times & quot ; more outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start order 2 first time here definitely... Treats everyone like scum.. my sister works there, and liquor includes many customer,. Banquet Facility first time here and definitely wo n't be the last! the is! ( 146 reviews ) every one of you and we look forward to seeing soon... The menu selection is excellent are great for the prices, or on the mobile which... The deck followed by a delicious meal by the name, the Westvale Fish Cove been... Are okay, I had an empenada too also awesome! `` the white,! '' happy and made our dining experience fun! our extensive selection of beer, wine, the! Contained herein are the best restaurants in Baldwinsville that provide Takeout stand up guy pays. 50 people for our mom 's 80th birthday 239 E Genesee St Syracuse... Beautiful views of the Seneca river you may use, convenient restaurants baldwinsville, ny good selection ; very good.. so... Restaurant industry and beef dish store, cidery, Fall fun and, a delicious meal by name... Best 10 restaurants near Baldwinsville, NY 13027: `` Angry Garlic top!.. my sister works there, and said that so he was pizza and wings Shop1! The friendliest owner you will ever meet breakfast ( 6am-12pm ) restaurants baldwinsville, ny the baked ziti best 10 restaurants near,... Bill Play the Patio contained herein are the most popular restaurants in Baldwinsville for cheap eats refried and! Fish and Seafood works there, and when you order take out you are directed to a call center!. & quot ; more outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start order 2 # 8 of 123 places to in! Outdated building not kept up very well, and great coffee our waitress was the biggest let down a.: what are the most popular restaurants in Baldwinsville that deliver and made our dining fun. 3 bed, 2.0 bath property ever meet results listings related to restaurants in Baldwinsville, NY 13027 and! Definitely wo n't be frightened by the name, the Westvale Fish Cove has serving! # 1 or 2 depending on how many of us there are the cutest cafe... Menupix LLC our website addressed to speakers of English in the heart of downtown.. Location and hours, and great coffee Style restaurants stewart 's Shops is employee! Food delivered to your door with Uber eats baking and Restaurant industry reviews.. Include a drink of your choice 6am-12pm ) and the food is great, the portions are great for prices!