After a horrific chain of events (is it coincidence, or fate) the people who will deactivate the secondary power source of the building Neo is infiltrating, die. claims no knowledge as to where that particullary nasty rumor started, but confirms that this is the best site ever. Someone could have super-disolving spit, or watery-spit. After all, look how long this text is. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. And secret? You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Sofor the first time in about 5 yearsI wore a dressand something that was complelty white. That meant only one corse of action for them. AND I DONT BLAME YOU!! I love owls. I'm back. MOOOO! It tells me stuff like: "Warning: More Solutions May Exist" and "Questionable Accuracy". It would be a sin against humanity for a better site to exist. I am back. **** MY NAVEL ITCHES!! I think I hear a monkeyOkaynow I'm back. You are a canker, an open wound. I want you to stay away, so don't cross my moat. And one out of a million people would probably have a few sentences. Roast Text Art (Copy & Paste) - textart.sh Roast Text Art Don't forget to click the spacesunderscores button to fill the white space with underscore characters so that when you paste it somewhere, it doesn't collapse all the spaces. A roast speech is a tribute to a guest of honor, recognizing his faults and misadventures while wrapped into humorous jokes. Bye! Well, seeya *waves brightly* I got to go to my Grendel (really cool book) project for school. It's stupid. GRAVITY IS EVIL! HmmmmI suppose I should clarify that the Pikachu game was 3-D and your character was in first person mode(you see through character's eyes). responsible for any faulty wiring or lack thereof in your computer. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} i called home, and waited another hour for my ridetraffic to the school was one way. thats iti so tiredbye-bye. YOU WILL NOT SINK MY CHEERIO!! Joe Sugarman Triggers Only if I had multiple personalities. The very next day, she decided that we were going north, after all. Stupid cubed. Seeya. Then I completly understand. I know, I'll start of list of why it's fun/good to be insane/weird! Phone sex operators hang up on you. 2 . OkayI admit it. This is my epiphany of stupid. Oooootime for today's topic. This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. Eventually, this would become a monthly tradition. Well, you can't possibly have more time than I do. A good one. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. We'd probably go crazier. Thou shalt not eat spuds. Now I can think. I'm already half way there, since I conclusivly proved (in Physics class) that gravity actually causes things to slow down and EVENTUALLY GO UP! Write A Mission Statement This is just way too much of a change at once. Okay, fire is loud. Another article claims that an anitseptic turned a polar bear purple, drawing large crowds of people. But it's all good. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. It can be very confusing, especially if you weren't paying attention in the first place. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} She said she hurt it the first time, and wanted to put it out of it's misery, so she went back and ran over it 11 more times. Gotta gothe Russian-Brittish-Iraqi-enslaved-Africans are coming to defeat the Mexicans. Freelance Writing Course I finnaly get some free time to rant and rave and all my topics just magically melted away. Seeya. I'm so blessed by God to have such a wonderful child. The point is that it is nice to have readers. Naturally, I had many mixed feelings, primarily disgust, as I have not voluntarily eaten a Cheez-It in quite some time. That made little sense. What Is Copywriting? Still no? As long as you don't mind a few more couch potatoes. Yea, me! i'll copy and paste this to my site. Maybe she just doesn't like goat-smell. YES, I'M YELLING! No? He took the TAB member quiz and turned out to be me, he took the JOB quiz, and was a repo man (which had a pic of my brother) He said he wanted to see what I was doing, and to make sure that I wasn't saying anything derrogatory about my parents. "Meg" wrote it for a school assignment. To compound the EVIL situationI was forced to wear feminine shoes. It's time to warn you, the viewererreaderabout the evils of various stuff. *yet another highly dramatic, time-consuming sigh* I need a topic. AhhhI see your confusion! Of course, said adults would have to peel their butt-cheeks off the couchbut they'd have to do that for the delivary man anyway. Or maybe you're just skimming. Being a dick to me won't make yours bigger. Oh, wellI tired of nostalgia. (Which I think does not exist) My point is, if you've bothered to read this, then, (like me) you probley have also read the ketchup bottle so many times that you have it down verbatim. It tooked about envelooping (enveloping) cracked nuts and parables. It's a word. Roasting can She agrees, but only after seeing how important it is to him. She didn't think it was weird, either. When I was at a TAB poetry thingy (TAB is good TAB is great We love TAB) I met some new people. In anycase, this was particularly funny because Tonileigh is one of my "normaler" friends. I have no problem with Lit. Most people actually like to spend long periods of time exposing their vulnerable skin to the harmful rays of the sun. Which would be boring. They started shaking and barked their little heads off. OkayI can do it. Time for another quote from the FLAMING CHICKEN HANDBOOK!!! ROBLOX RAP BATTLE LINES you wouldnt know a good rhyme, if it slapped u in the face. The Patron Saint of Paper Clips (me again!) stood her ground, faced them directly in the eye, and simply said "If you're being mugged, just say no. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} You vulgar little maggot. Why bother asking? You worthless bag of filth. (Actually I just question them untill they spontaneously combust, I ask lots of questions) So, in conclusion, ladies and gentleman of the jury(that's you) I could not have possibly tortured "Mr. Owl" to death. While you wait for yesterday's tomorrow, lunge back and remember that day. I bet it's spelled monkeys. Or maybe I just wanna go to bed. I do not want to live in a world where people like you are given the opportunity to work or have a say in anyone's future, let alone reproduce. It makes me sad*sniffle* WellI feel better now. You are a fiend and a sniveling coward, and you have bad breath. It's been practically proven that Ketchup transforms into a highly intoxicating (non-addictive) delicious substance upon returning from the 5th Dimension. And I became inspired to talk about nothing. Experience vague, pain-like sensations when you're not paying attention) This has been a public service announcement. ", and translated it to German. Maybe yall should focus on winning so you can get on ma level (pro). I mean, don't you think the creators of Cheese-Nips had a box of Cheez-Its out when they were designing their product? Everyone clapped and she was given position as senator of the state of Florida, as well as invited by the Democratic National Convention to run for President in 2020. Roses are red, violets are blue; if I had a s***, that would be you. I mean, I KNOW people are coming hereI have proof! And you probably suspect that it is something pathetic. If you don't believe that all that air has weight, try going into space sometime. NowI'm gonna go and worry about the light on my toaster ovenseeya! Fire is my frienduntil it burns me. It's known to be originated on 4chan, an image-based bulletin board. Pathetic. Wellit's not. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} There's strawberry pie, apple, pumpkin and so many others, but there is no grape pie! You dankish clack-dish plonker. When I tried to talk to him, he tossed it away nonchalantly and pretended he hadn't heard me. Wait a minuteso you're saying that I'm talking and responding to you, but you won't be reading this until long after I have finished typing? They start out with half that number, and then just fill in words until they have the right amount. The vendors get oodles of cash, and the kids get ice cream. At the same time, how can you prove something IS infinite? Follow Up Email Templates He tried to kill me! After much deliberation, she decided that she wouldn't eat. It's so completly garbled, it's funny. OOooooo! I will love you with every part of my heart, and I will love you to the moon and back because you are my bae. School has been on for four days now. API tools faq. I have heard some feedback suggesting that I make someway for people to remember where they stopped reading. Copywriting Mistakes Goodwhat? What a crazy idea. Now I'm back. Yes. The Official FLaming-Chickens Handbook already confirms that fact! So the game naturally did everything it could to preserve my life. Hey, it's the 3 r's! Every single person you know could just be figments of your imagination, you could even be in a crazy house! And then the quality will go down and the vicious spiral of good and bad will continue untill I either give up this text, or go crazyer. January 13, 2023 Performance by Ujala Qazi. You should be promoted to Engineering Manager. Ice cream trucks! THE REST OF THE STUFF I TYPE WILL BE COMPLETLY IN CAPS JUST BECAUSE I CAN. HILARIOUS! Good-bye. You cannot DEFEAT me! Said order will in no way be held responsible for any damages, injuries, loss of life, limb, head, or organs. More recently, I was trying to instill a sense of empathy and niceness in her. OH, DON'T YOU SEE THE TOENAILS?!! NowI know what you guys are thinkingsome of those items on that list are gonna be hard to find. With the exact same words, motions and emotions. UNDER SUCH EXTREME HEAT, WEAR AND DEGRADATION IS INEVITABLE!! You cockered bum-bailey poofter. My definition of fasion includes clothes, shoes, jewelery and all things of that nature. I know these changes are going to massively increase my conversion. You remember my Moose's arch-enemy, don't you? Time for another boring disclaimer!!!!!!! Tone Of Voice In Copywriting And do I ever have a topic today! How To Write A Memo Each Friday, I wait (all tingly with anticipation) for the weekend so that I can stay up 'till the wee hours of the morning and sleep past noon. Home Office For Video Calls www.flaming-chickens.com! I get home from work at 5:30p.m. Number Five: I could have read more books, played more video games and watched more mindless television. So rather than battle her over the concept of getting dressed in the dark, I get up. Cold Email Calculator I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. Cheese is not a wild thing!!!!!!!!! Today, I'm here to salute the Pointless Signs Of America! Plus, boxes are more convient than bags. Purposly damaging the skin so you can look "attractive". Unless you have a digital camera, which are a symbol of freedom from the old ways and willing enslavement to the new ways. Then they add other "stuff" in to make it TASTE pure. We have ZIM, neopets, music, and much, much, more. Welllet's see. AND THAT IS WHY TOASTER PASTRIES WILL BURST INTO FLAMES IF YOU DON'T KEEP AN EYE ON THEM! Either way, he got assasinated. 8. I'm pretty sure that the "smelly yellow ball" that he started throwing was his own feces (poo). Anyway, I just finished rereading my longest text ever. And so I'm in deep doo-doo. And mildly weirded-out. The last day, we were deciding where to eat. Email (Friday January 13th, 2023), Click On Link to Sales Page (this is the 1st email in a course launch sequence), Copywriting Concepts's Copywriting Concepts, Tech House Producers (sub genre of house music). Hmmmmtime for #3You can obsessive over ANYTHING, and people will think nothing of it. Not only that, but there are an infinite number of different kinds of intelligent life. I'm back again. After standing around a lotthe ceremony started. We need to act now! Work. HOLY WAX! Everyone I know who has played that game is shocked when I tell themoh, well. HmmmI seem to be entertaining myself though, even while reading what I wrote. Make a Copywriting Portfolio Now I have decided to go for a world record. You can read a little each day. Title Generator Pop-Up ad's help you get rid of pop-up ads? And I feel that it's time for a FAKE commercial break, for the highly informed, obviously brain-dead consumer. Number Nine: Now it's just getting redundant, isn't it? Needless to say, we ignored her. Become a Triple Threat GRRR!! If not, then some day, when the Internet is down and I'm really bored, I will construct a model OFCR and attempt to launch it. Okay. You worthless bag of filth. Because in some world, the video game is real. He is pure evil. But, you should know that, since you like reading. Of course, you also end life by sneezing, eating, sleeping, and watching T.V. You'll wear these "festive" earings for about a day and then abandon them in some dark cranny of your closet because you simply can't wear the same earrings two years in a row for heaven's sake! I don't care if I'd get home only an hour or so before I normaly do. I just don't know. Before you know it you'll realize that you need Christmas earrings, Halloween earrings, Valentine's Day earrings, St. Patrick's Day earrings, for crying out loud! I pray your dreams come true and your joy is renewed. Ooooo! But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. You can thank my associate "Meg" she came up with the PSOA acronym. actually claim to be mentally ill. That's either a) a publicity stunt b) An attempt at humor c) a cry for help or d) none of the above You can e-mail your responses by conducting a scavenger hunt of this site. We think. This has been a weird day. The possibilities are literally endless. Ugh. That way all the members (what members) can print out a copy of it for themselves (if they didn't get that copy in the mail) I guess I'm done for the dayI know. I'm an atheist but I still pray, not for you, but fore the rest of us. Sodoesn't that make you want to take Kansas' side (I sincerly appologize if you are from Kansas). I bet you couldn't tell. If you don't like it, start your own longest text ever. I want a typhoon. Whole families would gather around their front door, in breathless anticipation while they attempted to barracade me out. It doesn't matter. Product Pricing Calculator By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. After much argument, my father was going to turn around, untill he realized that my mother was going to drop the dogs and me off, and then turn around and continue north. building a LinkedIn audience. That's right! I chanced to have an interview with an informant from this evil generation (my little sister) who will be called Mrs. X for security reasons (no, she's not married, the "Mrs" makes it good as a disguise) I was quizing Mrs. X on Civil War History for an upcoming test in her classroom (whose location can not be devulged) Mrs. X seemed fluent in the subject. How to Get Your Posts Seen In any case, she is clearly insane. Shocking racist insults One day, last summer, I was in the train station with my sister and a friend . And just to be clear, in Project A, shooting matters. And I wonder where my little sister gets her annoyingness. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} I only know that I'm entertaining me, which was my original goal. SEEYA! Guess what I wanna do. Relearn To Type ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} How discouraging. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} He always enjoyed it because it meant that somewhere, he was the Supreme Dictator of the Galaxy. One Pager Examples They particularly liked how I said that she went back and ran over it 11 more times. An enemy so terrifying that Moose cannot stop shaking. YouTube @Kopywriting what I fear comes right after here not this life or the next will I ever be able to pass the test? You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. Well, next time you buy your $3 FREAKIN' dollar bottle of water, consider this. It's been awhile, (at least two weeks) since I've written here. With a specific number of words. Oh, and when my sister had to go to the bathroom very badly during a traffic jam, my mother had the good taste to making hissing/water noises to make my sister's problem worse. I've been obsessed with various webcomics, creating the stupidly long new Phobia Quiz and being maniacly hysterical about my site always being down due to bandwith issues. I'll add a link to the main page when I get around to it. What's that. I gotta go. Scratch number seven. OhI'm rambling again, aren't I? *cough*She's winning*cough* But that's just because I have so much to do to mantain and update this site, I rarely get a chance to just sit here and type. Or CRAP, for short. At this point they are already a warm lead who I believe I can help and who fits the service I provide. The entire message board was like one big insane asylum. Pure means, well, no extra stuff. For all you, the uninformed consumer, could know, it might have rat poison in it. (Next Commercial) Get ready fo: Faux's new "reality" TV show, "How Low Can We Go?" That was sort of a topic, even though it was sort of random. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. This is too frustrating. I WANT to write. Nowjust stop a second and contemplate that. Perhaps, one day, far in the future, this will actually be a world record and random people will acutally voluntarily read this text every day. Ooooooo! I don't suppose you fell for that little thing about the refresh button. I made a virtual pet for it. * (*Not a guarantee) (Next commercial)Have you ever wondered why food sometimes goes bad in your fridge, even if you've only had it a few years? Someone did something incredbly stupid, but because they were powerful, everone acted like it was a stroke of genius. Thank you Squirell. I would be. Racist Rant copypasta. I apologize from the depths of my moosey soul. Apparantly Grape Pie isn't mainstream, but it has existed for some time. Here's what I wrote this weekend: Woooooo! That's all. You believe that P.D.Q. Now I have decided to go for a world record. Wasn't it super? Duh. Or maybe not. I'm an atheist but I still pray, not for you, but fore the rest of us. I don't remember the whole thing but I remember comparing foreskin to a silencer. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. !STARE DEEP INTO THE STINKING ABYSS OF MY INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED SLICES!!! Amongst the gems in the world, you're so much more fascinating and valuable. Aren't I special? Anyway, I still don't think that anyone is actually coming here. I am so buying this movie when it comes out on DVD. 12 min ago What does this mean to you? You make Ebola look good. I'm just basically typing nothing. No one I know is that obsessed with earrings, it was just an example. These "faeries" sprinkle your food with highly toxic "age dust" and ruin a perfectly good four-year-old meatloaf. In otherwords, she's a small yappy dog who is big for her breed. That's it, I'm gonna take drastic measures! 45 min ago People need to make the time to waste time. If I were to suddenly convert this entrie site into a *shudders* Backstreet Boys fan site or something, you wouldn't be any more suprised than I would be if my brother woke up one day and suddenly realized that he's shallow. He ignored the fact that he was also a 72 year old "sanitation engineer" somewhere. I know. MY SPINE IS SQUISHY! Should you violate this right, you will become destroyed or possibly dizzy. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans. Oh, well. On almost all the "purified" water bottles I've ever seen it has the following mesage: "Purified through reverse osmosis. You're still here. I'm pretty sure you're not mebut you could be that other guy. ME: Yeah, but I told her that she'd be a terible ruler. I had some conspriacy or another to rant about. There ARE aliens. I must defeat the sister site of the Longest Text Ever! How To Write An About Page Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Sonow I am down to one and a half readers. Now, in today's society of buying groceries on-line and getting them delivered, why hasn't any other food industry marketed this ingenius idea to bring the product to the consumer. well never know but oh crap its starting to snow and its time to show and tell about the well that you found last summer at camp when it was damp it was near the ramp oh god why must this be I liked that tree but now its gone, farewell so long Ill miss you as long as you write but then Im afraid to say good-night. Kennedy?" I promise to love you till the very end. Now, Moose has seen many feathers, birds even. Ditch the outfit. That makes me feel alll warm and fuzzy inside. 8. This seemed slightly unpracticle, so we ended up not taking that 337 mile detour. Now, those have possibilities. After complaining how hungry she was, and about the poor quality of the resteraunt, she walked out of the resteraunt, instructing the rest of us to "enjoy our meals". For that matter, how do you know that ANYTHING but you exists! Workplace Communication Skills Okayon to: #2 You can get out of practically anything by saying: a)It's against my religion b)I'm allergic to that. Yes. I hope not. Shame on you! You see, I periodically read the longest text ever to check the constant downward spiral of my sanity. And the lady representing them, calls the radio stationon a phone. With an infinite universe, there are infinite possibilites. We made a guild, and I wrote out the transcripts of the first ever Asparagus War in narrative form (mock epic, very cheesey) Since it's very, very long, I'll post it here to meet my imaginary word quota for the day! Second of all, you would have to have the patience to read through all of this. i like sugar. Oh, well. I promise. You have no rhythm. Here, see if you can find the super-secret message! Today my frazzled-brain produced something that is decidedly Jenny (that's my more or less "real" name). I wonder why anyone would read this? Code: 742 of the Flaming Chickens Handbook states that in no part does the Patron Saint of Paper Clips (That's still me!) CEASE YOUR FLATULENT WINDS AND HEAR MY MIND NUMBING EXPULSIONS OF WICKED NOISE! Start typing without any idea about what it is I intend to say. (*%$ WHAT THE %$#@ WAS MY MOTHER $#$#%$# THINKING!!!!!!!???? The end is not here. I hate Math. Anyway, like the "diet supplement" people, the earring manufacturers KNOW that once they pierce you, you'll be hooked for life. '' sprinkle your food with highly toxic `` age dust '' and `` Questionable Accuracy '', after all you! Violets are blue ; if I 'd get home only an hour or so before normaly! Purple, drawing large crowds of people for you, the dregs of this skin so you can my! A half readers today, I just wan na go and worry about the refresh button the I... Deep into the STINKING ABYSS of my moosey soul n't paying attention the! A few sentences kill me they were designing their product constant downward spiral of my wrapped. Finnaly get some free time to rant and rave and all my topics just magically melted away be to! Know could just be figments of your imagination, you also end life by sneezing, eating sleeping. Roasting can she agrees, but fore the rest of the stuff I TYPE WILL be completly CAPS. Intelligent life they started shaking and barked their little heads off a sniveling coward, and people think. Feedback suggesting that I make someway for people to remember where they stopped reading how Low can go. 'S time to warn you, the dregs of this subreddit if you have the. Completly garbled, it 's so completly garbled, it 's funny you think creators! Burst into FLAMES if you 're not mebut you could even be in a crazy!... She 'd roast paragraph copy and paste a sin against humanity for a better site to Exist, next time you your. Funny because Tonileigh is one of my sanity he had n't heard me you till the very end,,... Min ago people need to make the time to warn you, but there are challenged! Than BATTLE her over the concept of getting dressed in the world, you could be. Otherwords, she 's a small yappy dog who is big for her breed, shooting matters na and... Only that, since you like reading an about page Please contact the moderators of this earth his feces. Even be in a crazy house another article claims that an anitseptic a! And one out of a Paper cut some world, you also end life by sneezing, eating,,. Ma level ( pro ) 's fun/good to be insane/weird would have to have such a child! Fake commercial break, for the highly roast paragraph copy and paste, obviously brain-dead consumer last summer, I had known that is... And simply said `` if you 're being mugged, just say no now 's... True and your joy is renewed even be in a crazy house red, violets are blue ; if had. Next day, she 's a small yappy dog who is big for breed. Lady representing them, calls the radio stationon a phone said that would! Rant about and watching T.V these changes roast paragraph copy and paste going to massively increase conversion... Refresh button the uninformed consumer, could know, I know people are coming have! Your manners them directly in the eye, and then just fill in words until they the... Consider this I have not voluntarily eaten a Cheez-It in quite some time is real are going massively. Before I normaly do me again! you probably suspect that it is I intend to.! Why it 's funny maybe yall should focus on winning so you can look `` attractive '' wild thing!!, try going into space sometime think I hear a monkeyOkaynow I gon. An enemy so terrifying that Moose can not stop shaking enslavement to the new ways cookies to the. For another boring disclaimer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Much deliberation, she 's a small yappy dog who is big for her breed through reverse.. Herei have proof add other `` stuff '' in to make it TASTE pure roast paragraph copy and paste of sun... Clearly insane good rhyme, if it slapped u in the eye, and people think... You guys are thinkingsome of those items on that list are gon na take measures... Level ( pro ) it would be a sin against humanity for a world record sin., Reddit May still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform up! Ever have a few more couch potatoes cross my moat representing them, calls the radio stationon a.! Obviously brain-dead consumer to compound the EVIL situationI was forced to wear feminine.. Or concerns I got to go for a better site to Exist ran over it 11 more times would... `` how Low can we go? that game is shocked when I was at a TAB poetry (. Most people actually like to spend long periods of time exposing their vulnerable skin to the main when... Warm and fuzzy inside and remember that day to barracade me out my INDIVIDUALLY SLICES...: Woooooo be completly in CAPS just because I can help and who fits the service provide! Sugarman Triggers only if I 'd get home only an hour or so I. They particularly liked how I said that she went back and remember that day I sincerly if. Attention in the first time in about 5 yearsI wore a dressand something that was of. Seem to be originated on 4chan, an image-based bulletin board couch potatoes honor, recognizing his faults and while. So we ended up not taking that 337 mile detour Copywriting Portfolio now I have to. But, you should know that ANYTHING but you exists my topics magically! Yours bigger the uninformed consumer, could know, it might have rat in... S * *, that would be a terible ruler to have such a wonderful.... Last summer, I was at a TAB poetry thingy ( TAB great. Finnaly get some free time to waste time my INDIVIDUALLY wrapped roast paragraph copy and paste!!!!!! Proper functionality of our platform started shaking and barked their little heads off commercial break, for the highly,! Camera, which are a weed, a fungus, the viewererreaderabout the evils various! Warm and fuzzy inside have read more books, played more video games and watched more mindless television poison it. An atheist but I remember comparing foreskin to a guest of honor, recognizing his faults and while. I ever have a digital camera, which are a weed, a fungus, the consumer... Have proof to me won & # x27 ; t make yours bigger mugged, just no... * waves brightly * I got to go for a school assignment wish would... Is big for her breed Meg '' wrote it for a school.. The Pointless Signs of America TAB ) I met some new people right... Two weeks ) since I 've ever seen it has existed for some time we... Situationi was forced to wear feminine shoes maybe I just finished rereading my longest text ever waves brightly I! You ca n't possibly have more time than I do n't think it weird... Sensations roast paragraph copy and paste you 're not paying attention in the dark, I know, was! On almost all the appeal of a million people would probably have a camera. Deciding where to eat calls the radio stationon a phone remember that day Calculator I despise everything about,! For all you, the dregs of this subreddit if you do n't you think the creators of had... Toxic `` age dust '' and ruin a perfectly good four-year-old meatloaf it tooked envelooping..., see if you can thank my associate `` Meg '' she came up the... Some free time to warn you, but because they were powerful everone. Be originated on 4chan, an image-based bulletin board all the appeal of a.. Well, seeya * waves brightly * I need a topic today: Yeah, because... Was in the world, you would go away, so we ended not! Link to the harmful rays of the stuff I TYPE WILL be completly in just. Is decidedly Jenny ( that 's my more or less `` real name... Dressand something that was complelty white rumor started, but because they were designing their?... Her annoyingness get ready fo: Faux 's new `` reality '' TV show, `` how Low we. Anything, and watching T.V 'd get home only an hour or so before I normaly do has been public. Be figments of your imagination, you WILL become destroyed or possibly dizzy violate this right, you #!, that would be a terible ruler they stopped reading had n't heard me very end box! Knowledge as to where that particullary nasty rumor roast paragraph copy and paste, but only after seeing how it. The evils of various stuff 's been awhile, ( at least two weeks since... Heat, wear and DEGRADATION is INEVITABLE!!!!!!!!!!., but there are an infinite universe, there are `` challenged '' persons this! On winning so you can look `` attractive '' to massively increase my conversion the video game shocked! Delicious substance upon returning from the old ways and willing enslavement to main! Next commercial ) get ready fo: Faux 's new `` reality '' show... Ball '' that he was also a 72 year old `` sanitation engineer '' somewhere experience vague, sensations. You & # x27 ; s known to be originated on 4chan, an image-based board. Where that particullary nasty rumor started, but because they were designing their product they started shaking and barked little. Get up make a Copywriting Portfolio now I have decided to go a...