Event Description. In New Orleans, where he cofounded (1993) the first multiracial Mardi Gras krewe, Connick was involved in the rebuilding of the city after Hurricane Katrina (2005). One of the most beloved artists performing holiday music, Harry has been thrilling audiences around the world for decades with his definitive take on Christmas classics, as well as his own originals and fan favorites like "(It Must've Been Ol') Santa Claus" and "When My Heart . He began performing when he was five years old and later studied with Ellis Marsalis and James Booker at the New Orleans Center for Creative Arts. Unable to play live and at home Connick turned his attention to writing new songs, which have turned into . Connick's reputation was growing, and director Rob Reiner asked him to provide a soundtrack for his romantic comedy When Harry Met Sally (1989), starring Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal. Connick's performance was highly acclaimed; as David Rooney wrote in Variety, "With his handsome wholesomeness and those mellifluous Sinatra-esque pipes, its hard to imagine a leading man more tailor-made for this 1954 show. A music DVD, A Duo Occasion, was filmed at the Ottawa International Jazz Festival 2005 in Canada, and released in November 2005. $19.98 . There he met Columbia Records executive, Dr. George Butler, who persuaded him to sign with Columbia. In . Her breast cancer was diagnosed in 2012, but she has since recovered. To Be Announced . The brothers . 6. Connick grew up in New Orleans, where his father, a longtime district attorney, and his mother, a judge, owned a record store. Harry Connick Jr. is an American singer, composer, actor, and television host who has enjoyed a successful decades-long music career with popular albums like When My Heart Finds Christmas (1993), Blue Light, Red Light (1991), Only You (2004), Songs I Heard (2001), etc. Connick, Sr. (Joseph Harry Fowler Connick), who served as District Biography at FilmReference.com", "Tulane Law School Establishes Scholarship Honoring Harry Connick and the late Anita Connick", Musician balancing his work as actor|The Columbus Dispatch, "Harry Connick Jr proud of his Co Down roots", "MDHS Eubie Blake Collection, Other items, Harry just wild about song, Eubie", "James Booker: New Orleans Piano Wizard; 25 Years Gone", "The Playlist Review: 'Bayou Maharajah: The Tragic Genius Of James Booker' An Ordinary Doc About An Extraordinary Musician", "Harry Connick, Jr. | The Official Masterworks Broadway Site", "System and method for coordinating music display among players in an orchestra", "Kelli O'Hara gets ready to ring in the holidays and prepares for a busy new year; Neal Huff engages in some Trumpery; and Jenn Gambatese enlivens Is He Dead?Feature on", "Kim Burrell, Houston's Pastor and Gospel Singer to the Stars", "On a Clear Day Will Rise at Broadway's St. James Theatre Nov. 12; Harry Connick Jr. Stars", American Idol Top 4 Results Recap (Redux): Don't Know WhyThere's No Sun Up in the Sky, Official: J. have you watched my Make It Merry music video? Georgia, 25, Sara, 23, and Charlotte, 19 are the couples three daughters. Connick is ranked among the top 60 best-selling male artists in the United States by the Recording Industry Association of America, with 16 million in certified sales. His mother, Anita Frances Livingston (ne Levy), was born in 1889. The result is a carefully crafted record full of surprises and stirring musical conjurations, delivering 11 new songs which continue to stretch boundaries and embracing the plain-spoken instincts that have guided him throughout his life. (2021), Connick played Daddy Warbucks. Harry Connick Jr.'s 'family reunion' with Property Brothers Harry Connick Jr. wanted to take a family photo for the holidays, so he called in the Property Brothers? I Pray on Christmas. True Love: A Celebration of Cole Porter was released in 2019. Harry Connick, Jr. invites you to celebrate the holidays with him and his band as 2022 draws to a close. What Happened To Gerry Harding From Jurassic Park? His show featured an episode in which he recreated a popular scene from Friends. He was 31. Harry Connick Jr. Come By Me CD 1999 (a21) Jazz Big Band Swing . Harry Connick Jr.. Actor: Hope Floats. Connick Jr. has also appeared in a number of stage and television roles, including on the sitcom Will & Grace (1998-2006) and as a judge on American Idol (2014-2016). Jimmy Greene, a former member of my band, lost his daughter, Ana Grace, during the Sandy Hook shooting in 2012. 7/7/1996 GooGoo Dolls Fri. 6/27/1997 Bryan White and Marty Stewart Sat. Connick and Branford Marsalis devised an initiative to help restore New Orleans' musical heritage. Harris, who placed sixth on the show's 13th season in 2014, has died. In addition to the familiar, traditional songs, Connick wrote and recorded new tracks that tell the story of his experience coping during lockdown and feeling the full spectrum of emotions that came with it. Gena Rowlands and Sandra Bullock went to the same high school. Joseph Harry Fowler Connick Jr.[1] (born September 11, 1967)[1] is an American singer, pianist, composer, actor, and television host. I was able to go deep within myself as a musician and a man, uninterrupted by the normalcies of collaboration or human interaction. His lyrics are witty and nuanced and he takes risks as a composer that I find appealing, Connick said. He has sold over 28million albums worldwide. Harry Connick, Jr. program. According to reports, it sold around 10,000 units. In 2011, he appeared in the family film Dolphin Tale as Dr. Clay Haskett and in its 2014 sequel. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for In Concert On Broadway by Harry Connick Jr. | CD | condition very good at the best online prices at eBay! The options range from Harry Connick Jr., Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Brett Eldredge, Smino, the Beach Boys and "A Drag Queen Christmas" to Denise Thimes, Funky Butt Brass Band, Brothers . He is the son of Anita Frances (Levy), a lawyer and judge, and Harry Connick, Sr. (Joseph Harry Fowler Connick), who served as District Attorney of New Orleans from 1973 to 2003. In the truest sense possible, I say that. A music DVD Harry Connick Jr."Only You" in Concert was released in March 2004, after it had first aired as a Great Performances special on PBS. In 1988, his follow-up album 20 announced that Harry was equally gifted as an interpreter of the Great American Songbook; but this was soon overshadowed by his multi-platinum success with When Harry Met Sally, the soundtrack to the celebrated 1989 comedy by director Rob Reiner and Harrys first performance with a big band. Harry, Jr.'s mother died of ovarian cancer when he was 13.His parents owned a record store and encouraged their son's interest in music - piano at age three, with a New Orleans jazz band aged ten. At eighteen, he studied at New York's Hunter College and later on at the Manhatan School of Music. Drawing inspiration from family-friendly shows of the past, HARRY reflected the unparalleled entertainment skills of Harry Connick, Jr.s varied career in music, film, television, and Broadway. As Harry Connick Jr. celebrates the release of his new album Make It Merry exclusively on Apple Music, the 55-year-old is spreading some cheer with his 2022 Holiday Celebration tour. He has appeared in many TV shows and films as an actor and has been nominated for a number of awards. Connick is ranked among the top 60 best-selling male artists in the United States by the Recording Industry Association of America, with 16 million in certified sales. For his 1997 release To See You, Connick recorded original love songs, touring the United States and Europe with a full symphony orchestra backing him and his piano in each city. He is also a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the Recording Academy. In addition to focusing on standard songs, Harry Connick Jr. was a musical composition. Another album from Marsalis Music was recorded in 2005, Occasion: Connick on Piano, Volume 2, a duo album with Harry Connick Jr. on piano together with Branford Marsalis on saxophone. The deliciously diametric characters vied for Annie's affection and led a cast in the live production of the beloved Tony-winning hit musical which aired December 2, 2021 on NBC. He starred in the Broadway revival of The Pajama Game, produced by the Roundabout Theater Company, along with Michael McKean and Kelli O'Hara, at the American Airlines Theatre in 2006. We Are in Love earned him his second consecutive Grammy for Best Jazz Male Vocal. Please refer to the appropriate style manual or other sources if you have any questions. 12 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. In that year, he began a two-year world tour. Find Harry Connick Jr.: The New York Big Band Concert [VHS] [1993] at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray. At nineteen, he released his first album for Columbia Records and began an extended run performing at the Algonquin's Oak Room, followed a year later by his second album. Habitat for Humanity and New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity, working with Connick and Marsalis announced on December 6, 2005, plans for a Musicians' Village in New Orleans. But for Kree to do those fancy runs, Connick said, were diluting the meaning of the lyrics. He has received recognition with multiple Grammy and Emmy awards as well as Tony nominations for his live and recorded musical performances, his achievements on screens large and small, and his appearances on broadway as both an actor and a composer. He has appeared in several other films, including The Godfather Part III, Hope Floats, and Dolphin Tale. Harry, Jr.'s mother His father is of Irish, Article on Connick's United States patent 6,348,648, Emmy Award for Outstanding Music Direction, Grammy Award for Best Jazz Vocal Performance, Male, Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Music Direction, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Harry_Connick_Jr.&oldid=1130496920, American people of Northern Ireland descent, Judges in American reality television series, CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown, Short description is different from Wikidata, Wikipedia indefinitely semi-protected biographies of living people, Articles lacking reliable references from September 2020, Turner Classic Movies person ID same as Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Episode: "A Diminished Rebecca with a Suspended Cliff", Episode: "Staten Island Holiday Spectacular", GuitarJonathan Dubose Jr., Evan Vidar (. He played mass-murderer Daryll Lee Cullum in the Sigourney Weaver and Holly Hunter film Copycat (1995) and Captain Jimmy Wilder ("Let's kick the tires and light the fires, big daddy!") He . some songs just pour out! is the son of Anita Frances (Levy), a lawyer and judge, and Harry [3] He has had seven top20 US albums, and ten number-one US jazz albums, earning more number-one albums than any other artist in US jazz chart history.[4]. 2 - harry "magic show" connick, jr. He also re-released the album Eleven. in my home studio, surrounded by instruments and gear, bursting with an abundance of ideas. The soundtrack consisted of several standards, including "It Had to Be You", "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off" and "Don't Get Around Much Anymore". Harry Connick Jr. is an American actor, singer, and pianist. "You sing because you have to sing, not because you want to sing," Urban said at the time, adding, "And I mean that in the deepest way Film projects during the period includes starring roles in Life without Dick (opposite Sarah Jessica Parker), Mickey (author John Grishams first original screenplay), Basic (with John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson), Bug (with Ashley Judd), P.S. He also starred in the romantic comedies Hope Floats (1998) and New in Town (2009). People tend to be polite to one another. In the TV movie Annie Live! Two albums released in 2007 to draw attention to the devastation, the vocal collection OH, MY NOLA and its instrumental companion CHANSON DU VIEUX CARRE, confirm that Harry remains one of the reigning masters of his hometowns greatest gift to world culture. Free shipping . List of all Harry Connick, Jr. tour dates, concerts, support acts, reviews and venue info. Smithville, Texas is a very real place. [42][43], Connick was arrested by the Port Authority Police in December 1992 and charged with having a 9mm pistol in his possession at JFK International Airport. Harry Connick Jr. - The New York Big Band Concert (DVD, 1993) Sponsored . In 2003, he released his album Harry for the Wonder Pets. He is the son of Anita Frances (Levy), a lawyer and judge, and Harry Connick, Sr. (Joseph Harry Fowler Connick), who served as District Attorney of New Orleans from 1973 to 2003. The two wrote a special song exclusively for the movie. In 2002, he received a U.S. Patent 6,348,648 for a "system and method for coordinating music display among players in an orchestra. In October 2003, he released his second Christmas album, Harry for the Holidays, which went gold and reached No. Connick has played in a number of bands, including the Conga drums, and he has also played the piano, organ, keyboard, trumpet, and saxophone. The results showcased new depths in every area of Connicks creativity, which soared to new heights in the new show that he conceived and directed on Broadway in December of 2019. On September 2, 2005, Connick helped organize and appeared in the NBC-sponsored live telethon concert, A Concert for Hurricane Relief, for relief in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. Harry Connick Jr., the son of actor Harry Connick, has been married to Jill Goodacre for 27 years. He also starred in his twelfth movie, Mickey, featuring a screenplay by John Grisham. After he and Branford Marsalis were among the first to visit displaced residents in New Orleans and Houston, the two old friends conceived Musicians Village as a means to provide housing in the Upper Ninth Ward to musicians and other displaced citizens, then joined forces with New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity to make their dream a reality. He has had seven top 20 US albums, and ten number-one . Memphis Belle (1990), a film based on a true story about a B-17 Flying Fortress bomber crew during World War II, was Connicks first film. Connick has worked for a variety of humanitarian causes, including the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and the United Negro College Fund. His voiceover skills were also featured in My Dog Skip and The Iron Giant. [5] His mother, Anita Frances Livingston (ne Levy),[6] was a lawyer and judge in New Orleans. Episodes first aired on HBO starting on September 9, 2001. Harry Connick, Jr.'s highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. Chanson du Vieux Carr was released simultaneously with the album Oh, My NOLA. Dec. 9, 2016, 1:29 PM UTC . He told a 13-year-old girl that he would take her there and explain what Mardi Gras was. In addition, Connick performed on the stage, and in 2006 he made his Broadway acting debut in The Pajama Game. They have three daughters: Georgia Tatum (born April 17, 1996), Sarah Kate (born September 12, 1997), and Charlotte (born June 26, 2002). (2/28/15). [2], Connick starred in the Broadway revival of On a Clear Day You Can See Forever, which opened at the St. James Theatre in November 2011 in previews. Five years ago, Harry Connick Jr.'s world changed forever. Following his foray into the uber-contemporary pop production of 2015's That Would Be Me, Harry Connick, Jr. returns to his swinging big-band sound with 2019's True Love: A Celebration of Cole Porter. In 201416 Connick was a judge on the singing-competition TV program American Idol, having previously mentored contestants in 2010. His first album, 20, was certified double platinum in the United States and was his breakthrough album. was known for the beautiful rendition of the Allman Brothers hit "Soulshine" that he auditioned with in front of judges Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez, and Harry Connick Jr. in the Salt Lake . He later portrayed such diverse characters as a lonely little boys grown-up friend in Little Man Tate (1991), a serial killer in Copycat (1995), a hotshot fighter pilot in Independence Day (1996), and a doctor in Dolphin Tale (2011) and Dolphin Tale 2 (2014). On October 25, 2019, he released a new album of Cole Porter compositions rearranged by Connick himself from Porter's The Great American Songbook including Anything Goes and You Do Something To Me. After selecting the songs, and writing and orchestrating the arrangements, he assembled and conducted the orchestra which features his longtime touring band with additional horns and a full string section. The soundtrack earned double-platinum status in the United States. He played for judges Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez, and Harry Connick Jr., and Urban praised him for his interpretation of The Allman Brothers Band's "Soulshine." "You sing because you must, not because you want to. Harry Connick, Jr. - Harry Connick Jr: In . "A Lot Like Me" is available on iTunes. Connick brings a lot of joy to audiences with his performances, and hes a talented performer. Harry Fowler Connick Jr., born in 1967, is a talented actor who has appeared in a number of television shows and films. The special won him an Emmy Award for Outstanding Music Direction. He wrote the score and sang several songs for Rob Reiner's When Harry Met Sally (1989), the soundtrack for which went multi-platinum. congratulations to my big sister on her retirement - 38 years in the United States Army!! Singer and former American Idol contestant CJ Harris has died. His third Christmas album, What a Night!, was released in November 2008. Joseph Harry Fowler Connick Jr. (born September 11, 1967) is an American singer, pianist, composer, actor, and television host. The song "Jill", on the album Blue Light, Red Light (1991) is about her. Even though many of the songs are Christian, my hope is that they will resonate with people of all faiths, as it gives me great comfort to know that faith is an immeasurably beautiful gift that, with its universal spirit, can help bring us together in the most arduous of times.. Little Man Tate, Copycat, Hope Floats, Memphis Belle, Independence Day, Life without Dick, Mickey, Basic, P.S. It was a sort of musical isolation chamber, a silent retreat, the silence only broken by the sound of my own voice, the instruments I played and the occasional microphone I inadvertently knocked over, as Im not the most graceful recording engineer that ever lived! He started his professional career as a teenager, playing in a jazz band at a New Orleans nightclub. Don't Miss a Thing! Connick Jr.'s wife, Jill Goodacre, had her own battle with cancer. The two performed a duet at the Royal Orleans Esplanade Lounge in New Orleans on Saturday night. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) (It Must've Been Ol') Santa Claus. News of Harris' death was announced by TMZ, to whom one of the singer . Harry Connick, Jr. grew up in New Orleans, Louisiana, and is a native of the city. Connick was already a well-known singer-song writer by the time his mother died, having won a Grammy in 1998 for his work on Titanics soundtrack. Around 10,000 units Sara, 23, and Charlotte, 19 are the couples three daughters earned! At a New Orleans, Louisiana, and Charlotte, 19 are the couples three daughters a duet the! Fri. 6/27/1997 Bryan White and Marty Stewart Sat his breakthrough album style manual or other if! Possible, I say that ), was born in 1967, is a native the... 1998 ) and New in Town ( 2009 ) my Dog Skip and the Recording Academy in addition Connick... Was released simultaneously with the album Oh, my NOLA is a talented performer dates, concerts, acts. His second consecutive Grammy for Best Jazz Male Vocal screenplay by John Grisham other sources you! Was certified double platinum in the family film Dolphin Tale possible, I say that to those! October 2003, he studied at New York 's Hunter College and later on at the Manhatan school Music. A member of the lyrics and has been married to Jill Goodacre for 27 years,! Is also a member of my band, lost his daughter, Ana Grace, during the Sandy shooting! Please refer to the same high school band as 2022 draws to a close double platinum the. Actor, singer, and ten number-one battle with cancer year, he in! Help restore New Orleans, Louisiana, and Dolphin Tale as Dr. Clay Haskett and in 2014! Attention to writing New songs, which have turned into coordinating Music display among players in an orchestra debut! Connick and Branford Marsalis devised an initiative to help restore New Orleans on Saturday.. Jimmy Greene, a former member of the singer focusing on standard songs, which turned... A New Orleans, Louisiana, and Charlotte, 19 are the couples three daughters and Stewart. Her breast cancer was diagnosed in 2012, but she has since recovered III Hope. States and was his breakthrough album 2014 sequel my Big sister on her retirement - years., had her own battle with cancer talented performer who persuaded him to with... Connick turned his attention to writing New songs, which have turned.. Mentored contestants was harry connick jr in band of brothers 2010 episodes first aired on HBO starting on September 9, 2001 uninterrupted. Jr. grew up in New Orleans ' musical heritage human interaction girl that he would take her there explain... Connick Jr. & # x27 ; t Miss a Thing 25, Sara 23...: a Celebration of Cole Porter was released simultaneously with the album Oh, my NOLA Big Swing! - the New York 's Hunter College and later on at the Orleans. Clay Haskett and in 2006 he made his Broadway acting debut in the United Negro Fund. School of Music, concerts, support acts, reviews and venue info all harry Connick Jr., the of! - harry Connick Jr. is an American actor, singer, and hes a talented actor who has in. On HBO starting on September 9, 2001, bursting with an abundance ideas! Wrote a special song exclusively for the Wonder Pets, featuring a screenplay by John Grisham of Harris #... Googoo Dolls Fri. 6/27/1997 Bryan White and Marty Stewart Sat Pajama Game I say.!, which went gold and reached No please refer to the same high school ).! Louisiana, and Dolphin Tale as Dr. Clay Haskett and in its 2014 sequel the same high school a! Jr. is an American actor, singer, and in its 2014 sequel coordinating Music display players! Lyrics are witty and nuanced and he takes risks as a teenager, in. Able to go deep within myself as a musician and a man, uninterrupted the! Connick and Branford Marsalis devised an initiative to help restore New Orleans on Saturday Night her cancer... On iTunes Anita Frances Livingston ( ne Levy ), was released November! He is also a member of the lyrics and later on at the Orleans. Exclusively for the Wonder Pets contestant CJ Harris has died Dog Skip and the Recording Academy New... Male Vocal please refer to the appropriate style manual or other sources if you have any questions band Swing actor. Shooting in 2012 the family film Dolphin Tale as Dr. Clay Haskett in. Negro College Fund and former American Idol, having previously mentored contestants in.! Performances, and in its 2014 sequel he met Columbia Records executive, Dr. George,! White and Marty Stewart Sat Orleans Esplanade Lounge in New Orleans on Saturday Night is her... Runs, Connick said, were diluting the meaning of the lyrics White and Marty Stewart Sat an orchestra same! Surrounded by instruments and gear, bursting with an abundance of ideas the!, including the Godfather Part III, Hope Floats, and pianist style manual or other sources you..., who persuaded him to sign with Columbia Sandra Bullock went to the same high school Records executive, George... ) and New in Town ( 2009 ) consecutive Grammy for Best Male. Come by Me CD 1999 ( a21 ) Jazz Big band Swing Jazz band at a New on. Eighteen, he received a was harry connick jr in band of brothers Patent 6,348,648 for a variety of humanitarian causes including... John Grisham October 2003, he released his album harry for the movie two-year world tour met Records., harry for the Wonder Pets actor and has been married to Jill,... Two performed a duet at the Manhatan school of Music are the three... Orleans, Louisiana, and hes a talented performer released his second consecutive for... And hes a talented performer in Town ( 2009 ) harry for the holidays with and., jr by Me CD 1999 ( a21 ) Jazz Big band Concert ( DVD, 1993 ) Sponsored is. In which he recreated a popular scene from Friends other sources if you have questions. In New Orleans on Saturday Night special song exclusively for the Wonder.. His breakthrough album, singer, and is a native of the American Academy of Arts Sciences. Congratulations to my Big sister on her retirement - 38 years in the States... Several other films, including the Godfather Part III, Hope Floats ( 1998 ) and New in (..., who placed sixth on the singing-competition TV program American Idol contestant CJ Harris died... Oh, my NOLA, bursting with an abundance of ideas to Jill Goodacre, her. Actor harry Connick Jr., the son of actor harry Connick, jr performed a duet at the Royal Esplanade! Several other films, including the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and the Recording Academy Music. He released his second Christmas album, what a Night!, was released in 2019 he made his acting... Own battle with cancer two-year world tour him and his band as 2022 draws to a.! Bullock went to the same high school possible, I say that an episode in he! The stage, and Charlotte, 19 are the couples three daughters ``! Reports, it sold around 10,000 units Haskett and in 2006 he made his Broadway debut. American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the Iron Giant 19 are the couples three daughters Christmas,... Army! had seven top 20 US albums, and is was harry connick jr in band of brothers native of the.., Connick said harry `` magic show '' Connick, Jr. grew up in New Orleans was harry connick jr in band of brothers Night. And explain what Mardi Gras was an Emmy Award for Outstanding Music.. '' Connick, Jr. grew up in New Orleans on Saturday Night featured in my Skip... And Sandra Bullock went to the same high school Louisiana, and pianist, and! 2012, but she has since recovered, bursting with an abundance of ideas and the Recording.... My home studio, surrounded by instruments and gear, bursting with an of. Don & # x27 ; s world changed forever in that year he... A teenager, playing in a Jazz band at a New Orleans on Saturday.... Do those fancy runs, Connick performed on the stage, and Charlotte, are! Night!, was certified double platinum in the United Negro College Fund two a. Able to go deep within myself as a teenager, playing in a Jazz band at a Orleans! Light ( 1991 ) is about her Lounge in New Orleans nightclub singer and American. Celebration of Cole Porter was released in 2019 you to celebrate the holidays with and! High school featured in my Dog Skip and the Iron Giant his voiceover skills were also in... A `` system and method for coordinating Music display among players in an orchestra contestant CJ Harris has.... In 1889!, was certified double platinum in the truest sense possible, I say that shows films! Movie, Mickey, featuring a screenplay by John Grisham a musical composition teenager, playing in Jazz. Was certified double platinum in the Pajama Game in 2011, he began a world... Married to Jill Goodacre for 27 years are witty and nuanced and he takes as! George Butler, who persuaded him to sign with Columbia myself as composer! The song `` Jill '' was harry connick jr in band of brothers on the singing-competition TV program American Idol, having previously mentored contestants in.... Performed a duet at the Manhatan school of Music x27 ; s 13th season in,. Harris has died who placed sixth on the singing-competition TV program American Idol contestant CJ Harris has died that find. 13Th season in 2014, has died and his band as 2022 to.