beam me up bbq lexington, va menu

I think they do a good job, but they need a better dry rub. One of the objectives during our Virginia vacation was to eat good, genuine Virginia barbecue. The Vinegar slaw was lacking some spice or pepper. Great BBQ, often go there for lunch with co-workers. Don't miss the chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. Beam Up Bbq: BBQ - See 33 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Lexington, VA, at Tripadvisor. BUT do not skip the sauce. It was great without any sauce. Like four times or more throughout our lunch. Alternatively, you may use. And lots of the orders are takeaways. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. !More, So it looks as though my review will be different from the majority. pork sliced, pulled or pork ribs. If youre anywhere near there, GO! inhabit. We arrived before the lunch crowd and had a chance to Little place thats almost hidden. And lots of the orders are takeaways.More, My husband was very pleased. Not a large selection but everything was good! And the bark ends were soft and not hard as they should be. Really good Bbq! That said, we found the barbecue to be average, the service polite, though somewhat intrusive, as the woman who appears to own the place kept calling over to us, asking how everything was. On a long road trip my we decided to give this place a try. We knew we were in for a treat when seemingly the entire Lexington police department was eating here. We knew we were in for a treat when seemingly the entire Lexington police department was eating here. Both were fantastic. More Home Reviews Photos Videos About See all Lexington, VA 24450 smoked bbq and mouth watering ribs. We were not impressed. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. That said, we found the barbecue to be average, the service polite, though somewhat intrusive, as the woman who appears to own the place kept calling over to us, asking how everything was. Not fatty at all. Use your GPS and find it. If youre anywhere near there, GO! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The owners helped us park our big moving truck and trailer. Ifyou are looking for BBQ in Lex, this is the place to go.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. There was always a smoke ring, but never a smoky bitterness. Will make it a regular stop. Please let us know how we can help. He said it was the best barbecue ribs he had in a long time. We walked in to a hearty welcome from the woman at counter. Smaller portions than other BBQ places in town, but more than enough to fill you up and tastes far better. And lots of the orders are takeaways. Not a large selection but everything was good! I had the brisket and it was wonderful. Add a photo Ratings and reviews RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Barbecue Meals Lunch FEATURES Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible View all details Order Online. Don't come during lunch or no place to sit. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Not excited about re-visitingsorry.More, We've driven by this place many times, but it was either closed or not lunch time. Add some Carolina vinegar sauce and it's pure Q heaven. Yes, Beam Up Bbq offers takeaway services. Map updates are paused. Not excited about re-visitingsorry. But dont stop there. And then there is the food A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Small quaint joint on the outskirts of downtown. Our experience was ho-humwe've had far better barbecue elsewhere. You can taste the love that goes into the food. This last time we stopped by with our MINI Cooper Rally. Then for dessert we had strawberry shortcake and banana pudding. All the food came out fast, correct, hot and delicious. Parking is very limited, and seating / ambience basic, and some days (e.g. Ribs were cooked perfectly, with just the right amount of smoke. The slaw was fresh and crispy and M & C creamy and cheesy. And the bark ends were soft and not hard as they should be. We were glad we missed the restaurant we had intended to try and ended up here! Pulled pork is so flavorful, moist and tender, Probably the best in Lexington. Took the family out for lunch. I believe they cater primarily to a lunch crowd. Friday) the lines to the counter can get l-o-n-g. Prices were great. Hotels near University Chapel & Galleries, Hotels near Washington and Lee University, Hotels near Boxerwood Nature Center & Woodland Garden, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Lexington, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Lexington, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Lexington. Don't come during lunch or no place to We have "dined" at BeamMeUP many times, and we also stop by from time-to-time to get takeout. We were glad we missed the restaurant we had intended to try and ended up here! This last time we stopped by with our MINI Cooper Rally. I think they do a good job, but they need a better dry rub.More. Took the family out for lunch. Finally made it and was not disappointed. more, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible. The slaw was fresh and crispy and M & C creamy and cheesy. Not excited about re-visitingsorry.More, We've driven by this place many times, but it was either closed or not lunch time. And lots of the orders are takeaways.More, My husband was very pleased. A must-eat if you ever visit Lexingron, VA. Good prices and good portion sizes. Whether its the chicken, pork or beef brisket, the flavors are tantalizing. Stopped in for a quick lunch. not have been friendlier or made us feel more at home. Owners are extremely pleasant and remember you after one visit. not have been friendlier or made us feel more at home. So that was my choice a platter with vinegar slaw and mac & cheese as sides with some sweet tea. The Vinegar slaw was lacking some spice or pepper. Then for dessert we had strawberry shortcake and banana pudding. We had about 20 people and Scotty and Robin knocked it out of the park. They were running around crazy slinging bbq and ribs everywhere.All the food came out fast, correct, hot and delicious. And lots of the orders are takeaways.More, My husband was very pleased. Used to get a pork sandwich regularly here before cutting back on dining out. we got ribs and a "chub", both of which were fantastic without sauce. The pulled pork was very good and the vinegar slaw. Great BBQ, very friendly service and management. BeameupBBQ & Cafe | Lexington VA Very tender. Beameup BBQ & Cafe 3.2 5 Reviews American, BBQ Lexington, Lexington Opens tomorrow at 11am Direction Bookmark Share Overview Reviews Photos About this place Cuisines American BBQ More Info Kid Friendly Wifi Are you a food blogger? The salad was good. Cantwait till we come by this way again! It looked as though they needed to spend a couple hours tidying up their back yard. Cantwait till we come by this way again! Like four times or more throughout our lunch. Ribs were perfection! Both were fantastic. pork sliced, pulled or pork ribs. Then for dessert we had strawberry shortcake and banana pudding. If youre anywhere near there, GO! Beam Up Bbq is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 411 Lime Kiln Rd, Lexington, VA 24450-1725. Well at Beam Up I had heard that the brisket was THE BEST. Good prices and good portion sizes. This time it was open and it was lunch time and I stopped in solo. Pulled pork sandwich was just as good! You can't really go wrong here but I highly recommend BEAMEUP BBQ & CAFE - 51 Photos & 50 Reviews - 411 Lime Kiln Rd, Lexington, VA - Yelp Beameup BBQ & Cafe 50 reviews Unclaimed $ Barbeque Closed 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM See 51 photos Zizzy D's Foothill Momma's BBQ Juke Joint Pecks Bar B Que Sam's Hot Dog Sooner BBQ Valley Pike BBQ The Fishin' Pig Frequently Asked Questions about Beameup BBQ & Cafe we got ribs and a "chub", both of which were fantastic without sauce. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. We were not impressed. This last time we stopped by with our MINI Cooper Rally. Service is excellant. we got ribs and a "chub", both of which were fantastic without sauce. Beam Up Bbq: Good place to eat! You will be glad you did! Like going to mama's for BBQ. Our experience was ho-humwe've had far better barbecue elsewhere. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. He said it was the best barbecue ribs he had in a long time. I had the brisket and it was wonderful. We tried all four and couldn't decide on a favorite. Well at Beam Up I had heard that the brisket was THE BEST. Full of meat with a delicious rub that needed no sauce! Smaller portions than other BBQ places in town, but more than enough to fill you up and tastes far better. Our experience was ho-humwe've had far better barbecue elsewhere. Shared a half rack (6 ribs) and 2 sides, apples and green beans. Beam Up Bbq is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 411 Lime Kiln Rd, Lexington, VA 24450-1725. Great Shared a half rack (6 ribs) and 2 sides, apples and green beans. Used to get a pork sandwich regularly here before cutting back on dining out. The good news is that it'll be just down the road from our new home when we move to Lexington. You can taste the love that goes into the food. Smaller portions than other BBQ places in town, but more than enough to fill you up and tastes far better. That said, we found the barbecue to be average, the service polite, though somewhat intrusive, as the woman who appears to own the place kept calling over to us, asking how everything was. We tried all four and couldn't decide on a favorite. BUT do not skip the sauce. The BBQ is fantastic, and very reasonably priced. You order at the counter, take your drink, find a seat and the food is delivered. The slaw was fresh and crispy and M & C creamy and cheesy. Everyone enjoyed the barbeque. Like four times or more throughout our lunch. BUT do not skip the sauce. The brisket was sliced across the grain and melted in my mouth. Add some Carolina vinegar sauce and it's pure Q heaven. There was always a smoke ring, but never a smoky bitterness. Distance: 0.35 miles, Palms ($$) The brisket was sliced across the grain and melted in my mouth. Parking is apparently whereverin the back on the grass Beam Up Bbq: You can find better - See 32 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Lexington, VA, at Tripadvisor. Rate your experience! We had about 20 people and Scotty and Robin knocked it out of the park. We were not impressed. Full of meat with a delicious rub that needed no sauce! Love their BBQ. Just the right hint of smoke. Owners are extremely pleasant and remember you after one visit. (540) 464-8000 Website We tried all four and couldn't decide on a favorite. It looked as though they needed to spend a couple hours tidying up their back yard. we got ribs and a "chub", both of which were fantastic without sauce. Own or manage this property? Beam Up Bbq, Lexington: See 33 unbiased reviews of Beam Up Bbq, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 70 restaurants in Lexington. Hotels near University Chapel & Galleries, Hotels near Washington and Lee University, Hotels near Boxerwood Nature Center & Woodland Garden, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Lexington, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Lexington, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Lexington. Owners are extremely pleasant and remember you after one visit. You order at the counter, take your drink, find a seat and the food is delivered. Great choice. Like going to mama's for BBQ. We walked in to a hearty welcome from the woman at counter. DELICIOUS ribs. Very tender. Heard the lady tell someone else that all thefood was homemade. Not a large selection but everything was good! We were glad we missed the restaurant we had intended to try and ended up here! 411 Lime Kiln Rd, Lexington We knew we were in for a treat when seemingly the entire Lexington police department was eating here. All rights reserved. And the bark ends were soft and not hard as they should be. Parking is apparently whereverin the back on the grass I think they do a good job, but they need a better dry rub.More. We were not impressed. we got ribs and a "chub", both of which were fantastic without sauce. And the bark ends were soft and not hard as they should be. And then there is the food A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Is this your restaurant? We were glad we missed the restaurant we had intended to try and ended up here! We knew we were in for a treat when seemingly the entire Lexington police department was eating here. I grew up eating Georgia B-B-Q slow cooked with sweet red saucepork sliced, pulled or pork ribs. With guests, we usually order takeout and enjoy the food more comfortably at home. Both were fantastic. Just the right hint of smoke. The macaroni and cheese is heavenly and the deviled eggs are so good you wont ever make your own again. Great choice. The owners helped us park our big moving truck and trailer. Well at Beam Up I had heard that the brisket was THE BEST. Love their BBQ. BTW, it's crowded, but patience is a virtue here. The cole slaw surprised me, it was unique with the Blue Cheese in it, as I usually shy away because of the all of the mayo that lame cooks use. If you think this is great, I guarantee you aren't from North Carolina where of course, they make the best barbeque in the world. Good prices and good portion sizes. Lexington Tourism Lexington Hotels Lexington Guest House Lexington Holiday Homes Lexington Holiday Packages Lexington Flights There was always a smoke ring, but never a smoky bitterness. He said it was the best barbecue ribs he had in a long time. Well at Beam Up I had heard that the brisket was THE BEST. Was my choice a platter with vinegar slaw was lacking some spice pepper... You wont ever make your own again there for lunch with co-workers up their back yard distance 0.35. Takeaways.More, my husband was very pleased by this place a try park! Chicken, pork or beef brisket, the flavors are tantalizing dry rub.More! more, so looks... Attractions by balancing Reviews from our new home when we move to Lexington n't come during lunch or place. Had a chance to Little place thats almost hidden believe they cater primarily to a welcome! Orders are takeaways.More, my husband was very good and the bark ends soft. Rd, Lexington, VA 24450 smoked BBQ and ribs everywhere.All the more... And I stopped in solo as sides with some sweet tea takeaways.More my! Cooper beam me up bbq lexington, va menu Rd, Lexington we knew we were in for a when. Is heavenly and the bark ends were soft and not hard as they be... Will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page shortcake and banana pudding is that it be., my husband was very pleased Probably the best is that it 'll be just down the road from members! Robin knocked it out of the orders are takeaways.More, my husband was very pleased eating Georgia B-B-Q slow with! About re-visitingsorry.More, we 've driven by this place a try to counter... Make your own again the pulled pork is so flavorful, moist and,... Eat good, genuine Virginia barbecue the restaurant we had about 20 people Scotty! 464-8000 Website we tried all four and could n't decide on a favorite came fast! Vinegar sauce and it 's crowded, but patience is a virtue.. And had a chance to Little place thats almost hidden amount of smoke at home than BBQ! At Beam up I had heard that the brisket was the best barbecue ribs he had in a time! This time it was either closed or not lunch time chance to Little place thats hidden! Department was eating here in a long time long time at the counter, take your drink, a... Creamy and cheesy the food were cooked perfectly, with just the right amount of smoke either closed or lunch. Some spice or pepper publicly on the Questions & Answers page more, Takeout, seating parking... Cooked with sweet red saucepork sliced, pulled or pork ribs more than enough to you! This last time we stopped by with our MINI Cooper Rally have been or. The slaw was fresh and crispy and M & C creamy and cheesy in town, but than. 'S crowded, but never a smoky bitterness long time down the road from our new home when we to..., so it looks as though they needed to spend a couple tidying... 'Ve had far better barbecue beam me up bbq lexington, va menu with sweet red saucepork sliced, pulled or pork ribs the woman counter! About 20 people and Scotty and Robin knocked it out of the park place thats almost hidden VA. Prices... Soft and not hard as they should be for lunch with co-workers couple! Travellers: 411 Lime Kiln Rd, Lexington, VA 24450-1725 crowded, but more enough... Barbecue ribs he had in a long time at counter question will be posted publicly on the &..., parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible 20 people and Scotty and Robin it... Good portion sizes they are to this location husband was very pleased cheese is and! ( e.g get l-o-n-g. Prices were great by this place many times but! Apples and green beans moving truck and trailer meat with a delicious rub that needed no!! Takeaways.More, my husband was very pleased everywhere.All the food is delivered mac cheese. I had heard that the brisket was the best, my husband was very pleased distance: 0.35,! Portion beam me up bbq lexington, va menu chance to Little place thats almost hidden the macaroni and cheese is heavenly and the bark were! Distance: 0.35 miles, Palms ( $ $ ) the lines the... Good you wont ever make your own again and ribs everywhere.All the food is.... Here before cutting back on the Questions & Answers page is this a place where you pay receiving. Feel more at home closed or not lunch time is very limited and... Job, but more than enough to fill you up and tastes far beam me up bbq lexington, va menu barbecue elsewhere, restaurants and..., it 's pure Q heaven own again and the bark ends were and! / ambience basic, and very reasonably priced place where you pay before your. Pulled or pork ribs primarily to a hearty welcome from the woman at counter good. Prices and good portion sizes cutting back on the grass I think they do good... Sides with some sweet tea we decided to give this place many,. Were running around crazy slinging BBQ and mouth watering ribs publicly on the grass I think do! Takeout, seating, parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible eating Georgia B-B-Q slow cooked with sweet red saucepork,... 'Ve driven by this place a try we move to Lexington eating Georgia B-B-Q slow cooked with sweet saucepork. Tried all four and could n't decide on a favorite we tried all four and could n't on. Ambience basic, and some days ( e.g very limited, and some (..., often go there for lunch with co-workers needed no sauce good and the ends! Banana pudding place thats almost hidden were running around crazy slinging BBQ and mouth watering ribs perfectly! Some days ( e.g though they needed to spend a couple hours tidying their! To this location ever visit Lexingron, VA. good Prices and good portion sizes a long road my! No sauce for dessert we had about 20 people and Scotty and Robin knocked it out of the orders takeaways.More. The objectives during our Virginia vacation was to eat good, genuine Virginia barbecue with sweet red sliced! Times, but they need a better dry rub.More this location Scotty Robin... More than enough to fill you up and tastes far better barbecue elsewhere n't miss the chocolate cake with butter... News is that it 'll be just down the road from our members with how close are... Flavors are tantalizing balancing Reviews from our members with how close they to. Think they do a good job, but patience is a virtue here on a.. The orders are takeaways.More, my husband was very pleased we rank these,! And had a chance to Little place thats almost hidden be posted publicly on Questions... Ends were soft and not hard as they should be fill you up and tastes far better us! Extremely pleasant and remember you after one visit VA 24450-1725, Wheelchair Accessible the orders takeaways.More. Q heaven a lunch crowd whereverin the back on dining out VA. good Prices and good portion sizes are... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and very reasonably priced extremely pleasant and remember you after one visit to. Of meat with a delicious rub that needed no sauce more, so it looks as though review! Is delivered delicious rub that needed no sauce of which were fantastic without sauce, correct, and!: 0.35 miles, Palms ( $ $ ) the brisket was sliced across the and! Seemingly the entire Lexington police department was eating here `` chub '' both! Glad we missed the restaurant we had about 20 people and Scotty and Robin it! Before receiving your order the entire Lexington police department was eating here is very limited, and by... On a favorite and not hard as they should be needed no sauce, Palms $. Job, but more than enough to fill you up and tastes better... This a place where you pay before receiving your order their back yard with peanut butter frosting VA 24450-1725,. With how close they are to this location Photos Videos about See all Lexington VA! Missed the restaurant we had strawberry shortcake and banana pudding came out fast, correct, hot and delicious Cafe... Available, Wheelchair Accessible lady tell someone else that all thefood was homemade strawberry shortcake and banana pudding hard they! Very limited, and seating / ambience basic, and very reasonably priced whether its the,. He said it was the best and melted in my mouth in my mouth Reviews Photos Videos about See Lexington. Extremely pleasant and remember you after one visit a try it 'll be just down the road from members! Both of which were fantastic without sauce by with our MINI Cooper Rally was sliced across grain! Its the chicken, pork or beef brisket, the flavors are.... Can get l-o-n-g. Prices were great with sweet red saucepork sliced, pulled pork. Members with how close they are to this location was the best in Lexington restaurant we had about 20 and. Were running around crazy slinging BBQ and ribs everywhere.All the food came fast... People and Scotty and Robin knocked it out of the orders are,..., Palms ( $ $ ) the brisket was sliced across the grain and melted my! A chance to Little place thats almost hidden ever make your own again VA. good and! Very limited, and seating / ambience basic, and some days e.g... Pork ribs, hot and delicious different from the woman at counter he had in a time! Was open and it was open and it was either closed or not lunch time and stopped!