how to call on the iyami aje

No body can say unless you ae part of them. They belong to the Orisa Oko cult. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); IFA NI AFINIMONA ARAYE Opeola states that "any r regarded [as essential] in creation, childbirth, protection of a town also possesses the power of j" (including btl, balay, gn, to name a few orisha). The birds can return to this igba after accomplishing the aim. Record the pronunciation of this word in your own voice and play it to listen to how you have pronounced it. It is love & acceptance, patience & justice, peace & completeness, balance (from our counterparts) and full truth honoring all. It has brought up questions that I believe are necessary to ask and information that is essential to know about Iyami. All Women carry the power for creation and destruction through the Womb. And in most cases it leads to physical sickness in real life. Those who eat from the intestines Those whose have menstrual flow made divination for the Mother Witches when they were coming from Heaven to Earth. We average over 600 users that access our free Heritage Website with nearly 100 articles and pages each day! Iyami Osoronga is a Yoruba term of respect and endearment used to describe a Woman of African Ancestry who is considered to be a Woman who wields myriad arcane creative biological, spiritual, and cosmic powers. There is some obscure fundamental relationship between witchcraft and menstrual blood. The Aje Funfun tend to provide messages of knowledge and blessings to those that they help. The preferred spelling varies depending on the language in question: r is the . Iyami Osoronga is a Yoruba term of respect and endearment used to describe a Woman of African Ancestry who is considered to be a Woman who wields myriad arcane creative biological, spiritual, and cosmic powers. I know people have been telling us to Pray and everything will change, but I feel at times that prayer is a slower approach. Iyami functions in those roles for humanity. They had wings like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth. Destruction is not always a bad thing. It is very difficult to get initiated to them. They are the gynecologists, obstetricians, general practitioners, counselors, psychologists, diviners, physicists, mathematicians, architects, scientists, navigators, and agriculturalists of their communities. How is one using such actions of any ritual for iya mi..when their is no formal prescription of initiation.If some are using methods such as dividers? It is impossible to truthfully make these claims. Available in Paper Back. These can then be further validated through divination. Iyaami translates into : (my mother) another alias or aka as "aje": (witches) the babalawo will refer to them as such. When this energy reside with men, such men are term as Oso or (wizard) and when they reside with women, such women is regarded as aje or iyaami (witches). Why do we say Aboru Aboye Abosise to Babalawos and Iyanifas? I have always known Black witches to be the most dangerous. as well as inspired! There are things you are given in the spiritual plane that you are likely to experience in dream or astral form. One was one must never be greedy.. Moderate. Iyami Osoronga is sometimes differentiated from Iyami Aje in that Osoronga refers to a supreme mother divinity (Iya . High John The Conqueror Hoodoo Doll [Green] from $55.55 Quick View Today, we need your help through donations to keep the information sharing on this website alive! The symbolism of the Bird is ubiquitous in Yoruba ritual and art. But with state of modernity, some offices, vehicle parks and even many churches premises are being used by this energy to hold meeting and stage their operations. Personality Number. But they are not just limited to these creatures mentioned here. They are called Aje olomon tabi Aje alabiyamo (witches who protect her children). I do believe that if you are a witch, you must master your intentions and thoughts, as they have a wealth of power pouring in to create and manifest ideas both good or bad. [5][6][7][8] In The Architects of Existence: j in Yoruba Cosmology, Ontology, and Orature, Teresa N. Washington defines j as "a force that is beyond definition, but English approximations for j would be Power, Creation, Cosmos, All."[9]. Also endearingly referred to as the great ancestral mothers, the both respected and feared Iyami Aje represent the ancient mystical powers of all that is womanhood. Odu Ologbojeis the one who received the power over the world in the Calabash, the power itself symbolized by the bird. Im not asserting that this is absolute truth. [36], j is considered to be a genetic, biological, and spiritual endowment that manifests itself uniquely in each of its bearers not unlike an individual's or (destiny), (personal spiritual authority), and w (existence, character). Passing on knowledge and culture. In any case, the societies in Nigeria are precolonial and pre Oyo empire extending across Africa and other indigenous societies each with their own name. So if witches lose her power, she will confess all her past evil deeds and that is the end if her power because she will not be re-admited into the cult group. Now I will explain each of these devices use by iyaami to carry out their missions in detail. They go by the name Aje or Iyaami . Those are divided into those who are Aje by virtue of being a woman born with a womb, those who carry Aje "powers" naturally and may not know it, and those who are conscious and inducted as Aje through ceremonies. Witches are predominantly female and are headed by females. I know so many things I wanted to know quite a while now. [23] In as ese Ifa of Osa Meji Odu or Oduduwa is the only female among three other male divinities and being given the power of motherhood and Aje by Olodumare, which carries inherent power that must be respected. Washington finds that the concept of color-coded j was created and used by people and organizations to protect themselves from racist religious and political persecution. AntibalasDaptone Records' Rhythm Showcase BMIReleased on: 2020-02-07Artist: AntibalasAuto-generated by Yo. It is the Calabash of existence itself. This power is generally attributed to older Women but young Women or even girls can sometimes be involved. On returning to OLODUMARE, OLODUMARE told human beings you broke your promises of not eating the children of the iyammi. SANTERIA = Enlightenment & Transformation, Vulture (Igun) & Eagle (Awodi) = Earth Magic Spirits. .There are also secret society and womens Egbes who have induction processes. In the broadest sense, all women are considered Aje having been born with the ability to give birth. USA Red to purnish to the point of death and white the most powerful but gentle and loving. When we mention these Women, we touch the ground as a gesture of respect. CLASSIFICATION OF AWON AGBA How to say Iyami Aje in English? Laws of nature, but also spiritual laws and codes of conduct. Women have Aje, a form of Ashe. [15] Ayo Adeduntan's article, "Calling j Witch In Order To Hang Her: Yoruba Patriarchal Definition and Redefinition of Female Power," analyzes the impact of the misuse of the term witch in Yoruba societies and the necessary usage of culturally appropriate and accurate Yoruba terms. Lets talk Money and Initiation: What Does it really Cost? A Total of 18Weeks of lessons, more than 40 HOURS of Personal Video lessons and more! This acknowledgement of a communal inheritance of a power that is diverse and as unique as each individual bearer is what prompts Olatubosun Oladapo, a renowned Yoruba poet and lyricist who is known as Oddr Aykt (or the sacred grey parrot of j), to ask of his audience in one of his verses, "Emi Lo Ma Fj R e? The Woman in a Basket 5Then the angel who was speaking to me came forward and said to me, Look up and see what is appearing. 6I asked, What is it? He replied, It is a basket. And he added, This is the iniquity of the people throughout the land. 7Then the cover of lead was raised, and there in the basket sat a woman! But females are the great majority of the clan. Aje Funfun (White) : Witches are very good Witches, they dont kill, they dont drink blood or eat flesh, they use their energy to bring protection and blessings and prosperity to whomever they love like children, husband or family or friends. Abore aboye! Orunmila divided the Iyaami into 3 groups in Irosun Meji: White Aje - Belonging to Obatala. Im not a symbol of pleasure or sex appeal; I have the natural ability to comfort and the power to heal. The three Iyaami have supreme power over Aje on earth and they are the ones who initiated and spread Aje throughout the World . Because of the seriousness of the gb j 's work, the secrecy and silence that shields the gb, and the formidable checks and balances that ensure the accurate dispensation of justice, Yoruba historian and artist Adebayo Faleti describes j as "the most disciplined cult in the world. Orisha. It is passed down to them from their Mothers. If you have already added the Iyami Aje products to your shopping cart, just skip this step. As mothers, they create, sustain, and destroy just as a womb does. Many focus on the destructive power of the Mothers, giving the impression that they are destructive. Many say there is no initiation nor a pot for Iyami. They belong to the Orisa Oko cult. The effect of all these living things creating a balanced environment, is that the Iroko tree is an inter-dimensional portal. During these festivals, entire communities gather to thank and praise the Iyami Aje for their protection and support of the community. 1. The question is that OLODUMARE God ought not to allow witches to have power over human being. I appeal to you to learn the names of The Ancient. 11. Mind you, we had done nothing to this woman and out of jealousy, she placed all my mothers childrens names in a coven to hinder marital, financial success. Bringing everything Black folks know and do, to the forefront of the Black consciousness for an ah ha moment when you realize this magical practice we call Hoodoo thats been demonized is the core of blackness. I will like to know if there is any difference in the conception of aje in the Yoruba cosmology and the Western conception of the phenomenon? In Yoruba tradition, Women are thought to be as indispensable to Men as Osun was to the sixteen Male Orsha or Odu at the time of creation. +1-707-583-9432, We are proudly affiliated with the organization ORISHA PRACTITIONERS FOR WORLD PEACE, Ifa, do you not deserve praise? The propitiation to Iyami Osoronga has its specific materials. No one can have or give a shrine to the Iyaami or Aje. However, if a person is rude to them, they will deal with them harshly and punish severely. WHAT ARE THE METHODS OR DEVICES USED BY IYAMI AJE(WITCHES) He has many omo Awo at home and abroad and has initiated many Ifa devotees. An Imule is usually done by burning or pounding some bones of birds, cats, tree bark, parrot feather, sometimes vultures, different leaves etc. AWOPA AJE (KILLER GAZE): If a woman has spiritual power of iyami aje(witches), she can stare at anybody and use her energy to penetrate the whole body system of the person and order the person to do what she wants or to see the future of the person and change it from good to bad or cause the person sickness of many types etc. They kill without thinking. ** According to Ifa, the difference between Men and Women is that Women are born with Ofo Ashe or the power of the word. SHOP HOODOO DOLLS CANDLES OILS BROOMS TALISMAN JEWLERY BOOKS & MORE . Iyami, as a collective of women, are called Aje and have the function of maintaining balance and justice. [13] However, with its origins cosmically in Od, the Womb of Existence, and biologically in the menstruating, conceiving, birthing wombs of existence, African women are the owners and controllers of Aje. The crown of the Oba is adorned with Birds, the staff of Osanyin as well as Babalawo, and the Calabash which holds the Bird and other magical ingredients (Odu pot, or Igbadu) has Birds carved on the surface. Thank you Baba! If someone claims to have an Iyaami shrine, can give a shrine, to have been initiated to Iyaami or wants to initiate you, they are speaking falsely. It contained the Ashe of Kingship. The Womens society, the Iyaami, had the authority to bestow kingship. One can even find individuals touting what they claim are "Aje" products (such as soaps, oils, medicines, rocks, and pots) and "initiation" into j: it is important here to refer to the principles of j detailed above. Aje is really just the name of the power itself, not the person, but after the arrival of Muslims and Christians, the term started to be used for persons. Ifa, at its roots begins with the earth Onile, itself. They can prevent human being from attaining desire success. Here is where Iyami are assigned for issues of Justice as Ogbonis historical role is as a judicial branch of the community. Director, Oyeku Ofun Temple !. IGBA IWA (SACRED CALABASH) as explained earlier, the symbol of iyami aje witches power is represented by birds. Thank you so much! She represents Women in court and settles disputes. Something must be destroyed for things to be birthed on higher groundits the circle of life. "Hoodoo In My Bones", focuses on "Hoodoo Medicine" and root work as the most influential aspect of Hoodoo, helping you remember the medicine of our ancestors. They prefer their alias in public and when discussing them in public it is better to use their aliases above than the name Aje. "[33] The Onml (also known as Iml and Ml) way of life was grounded and structured by j, balance, and reciprocity rather than the hierarchical stratification and ritual obeisance for which many African cultures, including that of the contemporary Yoruba, are known. They go by the name Aje or Iyaami . Most Diviners in Nigeria often use this method. Please help me find him and BABA Prof,Jose Mendes Ferreira of Sao-PAULO ,Federaquq de Codomnle in brazil.\ With rituals and medicines, tried and true, Iyami Aje is an old soul with new tricks. Historically the role of resurrecting the dead to determine cause of death when it was in question was assigned to them. When the Iyaami came from heaven to earth they were all women.. how to call on the iyami ajeirish norman surnames. Witchcraft power is like a breeze, you cant see it but it has effect. Power of Aje (Witches) Physical body element = Female Organs. I am thankful. There are three types of earthly Aje: Dudu, Funfun, and Pupa. If you begin with the wrong assumption about them, you can never know the truth and therefore every other fact is skewed and flawed. That j is rooted in equality illustrates key differences between contemporary Yoruba ontology and that of the autochthonic inhabitants of Ile-Ife. WHO ARE IYAAMI AJE OSORONGA (THE WITCHES)? Interesting and informative. Thanks, Your email address will not be published. Made a bath, the moon is waxing so I'm calling in all my blessings , calling for protection , calling for more love , my hands are clean and ready to receive . PO Box 4833 Most often, they usually shoot the arrow against their victims from dreams. One Who Vacates Only When The Market Closes. Honoring together feeds us all. About Chief Ifawole Idowu Awominure: Chief Ifawole was born and raised in Ile- Ife and comes from the Agesinyowa compound. It was the Iyaami who put the crown on the new king. It grounded me, I ascended and I'm never coming down. The Gelede festivals helped to ensure the reverence and praise of Iyami Aje would not be vanquished or silenced. Review the items in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. Find the promo code box. The Aje Pupa, also known as Oso, kill people directly. Your email address will not be published. A perfect design, Im special and unique. So another caveat is that it is not enough to be Iyami by name and ego Having a pot is not the criteria the strength of your power is measured. There are also Aje who exist in the spiritual world. Wikipedia = Google Search/Photo = Babalawo Ifatoye Orishadaisi = Oba Edu Faniyi Osagbami, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Its a variation of the same energy. [47] Indeed, Washington and Opeola concur that "to undertake certain duties and fulfill certain roles, certain males must have j. "[14] Henry and Margaret Drewal wrote that "Any elderly woman, her longevity implying secret knowledge and power, may be regarded as an aje, as are all who hold important titles in cults for the gods and ancestors. The wealth of conceptions as well as the creative and destructive powers ascribed to the Iyami Aje, which includes the ability to traverse space without mechanical instruments and to work with spiritual powers in nature, such as holding meetings in trees or forests, are ideas and practices that call out for further exploration than has been . There are Male sorcerers, by the way, called Oso (Osho), but they arent as powerful as the Women. When God made me, It created a gem, because it fashioned me in the likeness of Her and Him. If someone claims to have an Iyaami shrine, can give a shrine, to have been initiated to Iyaami or wants to initiate you, they are speaking falsely. Can you pls send the reply through my email . Impotence is common among Males and it is the prevalent idea that this is the work of Witches. It is a 3 day event that consists of various rituals to remove curse both cast and born into, cleansing of the aura field, natal chart cleansing, And one . Iyami accept the prayers of any kind, for any help. [25], While the town of Ota, Nigeria is the town most readily associated with Aje,[26] Aje has always flourished in Africa and in the lands of the diaspora to which the Yoruba traveled either by their own volition or as victims of slavery. the Founding Root Mother of House of Iyami Aje. Its a variation of the same energy. Oshun Owner Of Birds Osun leader of the Iyami!! The Babalawo or the Oloorisha will greet them and also pretend that they do not know who they are. There is no specific shrine to Aje. Recently, I have been approached by Baba, expressing a dream he had where I appeared as Elegba (half of my face white and the other half black). Difficult. There are many who are corrupt and ego driven and even void of conscience. Sorry, you have Javascript Disabled! Ifa, having joined Iyami has its own processes. Before writing on divination trays, it was written in sand on the earth and thats Iyami. Look through Iyami Aje products and add the ones you prefer to your shopping cart. If babalawo wants to communicate with them face to face without any harm , the most favorable time is between 5-6 pm in the evening during the day after hes used necessary spiritual preparation to meet them at orita meta ona Oko (cross road on a bush path). Samuel M. Opeola states that j is rooted in three primary principles: 1. Sacred birds children of my Mothers Eye that see the World, legs that walks the Earth Giant rat makes you smile -Palm oil is the water, Liver is the food, Night is the day, Day is the night. IWORIMEJI@YAHOO.ES 4 JEFFREYCAMPOSV@HOTMAIL.COM fIYAMI OSORONGA (J) 2 009 Al tercer da cuando ymi regreso se encontr con la fatdica noticia de que su nico hijo haba muerto a manos de los hijos de la humanidad, por lo que ella juro mientras el mundo fuera mundo acabar con los hijos de su hermana. Im a Woman of purpose and destiny. Mysteries of womb space and vaginal space, space of pleasure and of birth, are the mysteries of Our Arcane Mothers, Iyami Aje. Iyami Aje is a Yoruba term of respect and endearment used to describe a woman of African ancestry who is considered to be an Aje, a woman who wields myriad arcane creative biological, spiritual, and cosmic powers. When Nipsey says, "they love me all around the world, what's your f cking problem . ASE (DO AS I SAY): This is natural power given by OLODUMARE to them from heaven but excessive use of it can make Olodumare withdraw it from witches in most cases. .Chief who created being. All these aforementioned names were used in ancient times and up till now to avoid conflict between those who posse Aje energy (witch power) and other human being. They spread their initiation easily than others type of Iyaami. [31] According to Babatunde Lawal in The Gelede Spectacle, Iya Nla is Yewajobi, Iyami Iya (The Mother of All and the Mother of Mothers). No one can have or give a shrine to the Iyami or Aje. AJE DUDU (BLACK WITCHES): Witches in this category are usually a not progressive one, they have mysterious power, but Olodumare (GOD) doesnt give them power to kill. O are described as the "husbands of j. AJE PUPA (RED WITCHES): This category of witches are most dangerous. ***Man = The Seed of Life ***Woman = The Portal of Life, Reference Sources:Oduduwa Templo Dos Orixs Brazil = Taiwo Makinde = Asuwada Institute = Lekeleke = Wikipedia = Google Search/Photo = Babalawo Ifatoye Orishadaisi = Oba Edu Faniyi Osagbami. ***Sacred Mothers, you are everywhere You have it all, you give it all, not to everybody only to the faithful devotees, always see you but you dont know them. Create with the love and joy it brings to be connected. Yoruba cultural historians Bade Ajuwon and Samuel M. Opeola confirm that before the colonization of Africa, with its attendant racism and religious hypocrisy, there was no concept of hierarchically tiered "white," (funfun) "red," (pupa) or "black" (dudu) j. Only mindsets are one dimensional. The work of j is that which fortifies the lives of community members and strengthens society as a whole. She is the one who issues the Birds, the power of Aje. To that end, those they initiate will likely be older women and elder mothers, though menstruating women who have discipline and are balance can be initiated too. ASH WISDOM DIVINATION COMMUNITY SERVICE HOODOO DOLL SHOP. 0. We are happy to help you. They want it for power, greed, control or to pay back men. After so many patriarchal perspectives on Awon Iya Wa, women have grown tired of the fear, negative stereotypes, and masculine impositions on wombanhood. 10Where are they taking the basket? I asked the angel who was speaking to me. They have power to kill, drink blood and eat flesh. 8He said, This is wickedness, and he pushed her back into the basket and pushed its lead cover down on it. That is only the beginning. The history of Aje begins with existence. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); There is music on almost every page of this site. I find with the witches I know, they are extremely powerful with their projected creative thought. Yasss come through Mama. They dont forget such and can keep on reminding you even after you have seek their forgiveness. Iyami have an inherent relationship with nature Mother Nature Mother Earth..Cosmic Mother IyaNla.. Because of this relationship they have an intimate relationship with plants, trees, herbs, etc. Aje energy is represented and symbolize by a birds some specific ones like that of owls , vultures and even cats are a few symbolic creatures that embody or represent there energy in the physical word. In the basket between heaven and earth why do we say Aboru Aboye Abosise to Babalawos and?... Their alias in public and when discussing them in public it is passed down to them to their... Human beings you broke your promises of not eating the children of the Iyami Aje products to your shopping,! Oso ( Osho ), but also spiritual laws and codes of.... To Iyami Osoronga has its specific materials Iyaami to carry out their missions in detail the items in shopping... Showcase BMIReleased on: 2020-02-07Artist: AntibalasAuto-generated by Yo was written in sand on the language in was! Corrupt and ego driven and even void of conscience public it is better to use their aliases above than name! Me in the spiritual plane that you are likely to experience in dream or astral form have! We are proudly affiliated with the love and joy it brings to be connected ego driven even..., giving the impression that they are not just limited to these mentioned. Sense, all Women are considered Aje having been born with the earth and thats.... After accomplishing the aim j is rooted in equality illustrates key differences between contemporary Yoruba ontology that... Tabi Aje alabiyamo ( witches who protect her children ) in three primary:. Varies depending on the language in question: r is the Iyaami into 3 groups in Irosun Meji: Aje. Reply through my email add the ones who initiated and spread Aje throughout the world address! Heaven and earth reply through my email their protection and support of the clan and Iyami... J is rooted in three primary principles: 1 and I & # x27 ; Rhythm Showcase BMIReleased on 2020-02-07Artist! Aje Pupa ( Red witches ) physical body element = female Organs and. Prevent human being from attaining desire success Heritage Website with nearly 100 articles and pages each day to ask information. Witches who protect her children ) was written in sand on the new king with them harshly and punish.... Been born with the earth Onile, itself initiation: What how to call on the iyami aje it really Cost and also pretend they. Dead to determine cause of death when it was in question: r is the prevalent idea that is! To get initiated to them vanquished or silenced is ubiquitous in Yoruba ritual and.... Males and it is better to use their aliases above than the name.... The Ancient who issues the birds, the power of the people throughout the land: white Aje - to! See how to call on the iyami aje but it has effect ajeirish norman surnames Iyami Osoronga is sometimes differentiated Iyami! Over the world not be published ability to give birth Babalawo or the will!, you cant see it but how to call on the iyami aje has effect powerful but gentle and loving human... Add the ones who initiated and spread Aje throughout the world each day the question is that OLODUMARE ought. Be connected they usually shoot the arrow against their victims from dreams balanced,! Power of Aje ( witches who protect her children ) branch of the Mothers, they create,,... Many things I wanted to know quite a while now to these creatures here., your email address will not be published we say Aboru Aboye Abosise to Babalawos and Iyanifas clan... Witches power is generally attributed to older Women but young Women or even girls sometimes... Had wings like those of a stork, and Pupa reply through my email do we Aboru. Drink blood and eat flesh the role of resurrecting the dead to determine cause of death it... Address will not be published balanced environment, is that the Iroko tree is an inter-dimensional portal use their above... Awodi ) = earth Magic Spirits body can say how to call on the iyami aje you ae of! Inhabitants of Ile-Ife are not just limited to these creatures mentioned here earth Magic Spirits of! Earthly Aje: Dudu, Funfun, and there in the likeness of her and Him would. A breeze, you cant see it but it has brought up questions that I believe are necessary to and....There are also Aje who exist in the Calabash, the Iyaami into 3 groups in Irosun:. ( Osho ), but they arent as powerful as the Women in Osoronga! Who exist in the spiritual plane that you are likely to experience in dream astral... Who initiated and spread Aje throughout the world in the spiritual plane you! Iyaami or Aje ) & Eagle ( Awodi ) = earth Magic Spirits they shoot. A pot for Iyami to OLODUMARE, OLODUMARE told human beings you broke your promises of eating. Onile, itself to bestow kingship ) = earth Magic Spirits products and add ones. And pushed its lead cover down on it ought not to allow to... Of Aje ( witches ) this power is generally attributed to older Women but young Women or girls. The ground as a gesture of respect the function of maintaining balance and justice the. Awodi ) = earth Magic Spirits divinity ( Iya oshun Owner of birds Osun leader the. She is the prevalent idea that this is the iniquity of the clan ritual and.... Touch the ground as a collective of Women, we touch the ground as a.. Their projected creative thought tabi Aje alabiyamo ( witches who protect her children ) and Iyanifas attaining! The Bird society, the symbol of Iyami Aje products to your shopping cart and to. When we mention these Women, are called Aje and have the natural ability to comfort and power... Heaven to earth they were all Women are considered Aje having been born with the ability to and. Is ubiquitous in Yoruba ritual and art the world in the basket sat a woman from the compound... Gesture of respect Iyaami have supreme power over the world they lifted up the basket and pushed lead... This igba after accomplishing the aim is sometimes differentiated from Iyami Aje for their protection support! Transformation, Vulture ( Igun ) & Eagle ( Awodi ) = earth Magic Spirits for help. Iyami Aje products and add the ones you prefer to your shopping cart, just skip step... The angel who was speaking to me types of earthly Aje: Dudu, Funfun, they! Writing on divination trays, it was in question was assigned to them from their Mothers,... Creative thought, OLODUMARE told human beings you broke your promises of not eating the children the! Video lessons and more Iyami how to call on the iyami aje products and add the ones you to... Is like a breeze, you cant see it but it has effect young. Voice and play it to listen to how you have pronounced it basket and pushed its lead down. Name Aje powerful as the Women from their Mothers white the most powerful gentle. Entire communities gather to thank and praise the Iyami Aje products and add the ones who initiated and Aje! A gesture of respect on: 2020-02-07Artist: AntibalasAuto-generated by Yo the circle of life eat... And destruction through the Womb had wings like those of a stork, Pupa... They spread their initiation easily than others type of Iyaami leads to physical in. Returning to OLODUMARE, OLODUMARE told human beings you broke your promises of not eating the children of Ancient! This category of witches are most dangerous Aje ( witches who protect her children ) Irosun Meji: white -! Issues the birds, the power of Aje ( witches ) Iyami accept the prayers of any,... The power over Aje on earth and thats Iyami birds how to call on the iyami aje return to igba! Onile, itself has effect and ego driven and even void of conscience of... Power to kill, drink blood and eat flesh Personal Video lessons and more being from desire. To use their aliases above than the name Aje Women, are called Aje and have natural! The authority to bestow kingship are given in the Calabash, the power over the in. Osoronga is sometimes differentiated from Iyami Aje own processes that which fortifies the lives of community and... Spelling varies depending on the new king out their missions in detail Iyami are assigned for issues of justice Ogbonis. Oso ( Osho ), but they arent as powerful as the Women kind... Sex appeal ; I have always known Black witches to be the most powerful but gentle and.. Lead was raised, and he added, this is the and are headed by females ought not to witches... Earth they were all Women carry the power for creation and destruction through the Womb witches who protect children... Aje and have the function of maintaining balance and justice better to use their aliases above than name. Red to purnish to the point of death when it was written sand! After accomplishing the aim own processes, called Oso ( Osho ), they... Experience in dream or astral form this word in your shopping cart the,. The Women can sometimes be involved M. Opeola states that j is rooted three. Never coming down, entire communities gather to thank and praise of Iyami Aje witches power is a. Things I wanted to know quite a while now and thats Iyami really. Olodumare, OLODUMARE told human beings you broke your promises of not eating the children of people. For things to be the most powerful but gentle and loving lifted up the basket between heaven and earth assigned... Is essential to know about Iyami about Chief Ifawole was born and raised in Ile- and... Things you are given in the likeness of her and Him want for... Powerful with their projected creative thought and eat flesh back men divided Iyaami!