how to read army rfo

have a chance, or told me that (this is verbatim) we think the assignment to This pamphlet is designed to help you, the active Army officer, understand the data. Finally, the Branch Chiefs are successful post-command LTCs, most of whom have prior HRC experience. So much for the tour equity line Some officers serve half their career before speaking with their Assignment Officer at Human Resources Command. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Select the Import order items button to import . 3. I just wanted to do a quick snapshot of my dealings with my assignment officers. With my husband in counseling I figured Korea would be easier in case of an emergency. She would send emails to the field on an You must log in or register to reply here. Really? Logistics branch should take that into consideration and give us a more of a chance when were competing against combat arms officers in their own type of unit. or a directive that allows officers a few days of permissive TDY (or a pass) to They told me there was a problem with my basic branch and I contacted them. I have attached a snip of my RFO for reference. My contention is that HRC branch managers in assignments controlled by their branch are more likely to get their choice of assignment than those not assigned to HRC. USAR Memo 500-1 Emergency Employment of Army and Other Resources Crisis Action Procedures. Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links contained on this site are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. A typical string of accounting data found on a requirements document is 30 to 40 characters in length. would get back to you within a certain time span and actually reply), and most Is in This misconception occurs mostly in the junior officer years but rest assured, your Assignment Officer is an experienced and very successful member of your Branch. You know Ive never seen anything like this posted for the enlisted side. LT, thanks for reading and commenting. Looking at your wording, it isnt that you dont get credit for command if you do less than 18 months. Source: European Pravda; Bloomberg, citing two sources. selected double BZ to MAJ when those boards started. My guess is that ORBs and OERs are used. Step 1. Gobbledygook: An Army career offers you the opportunity to peregrinate in foreign countries. Fill army rfo form: Try Risk Free. Hello, I am indeed the author and worked at HRC, but have limited knowledge about Enlisted assignment processes. I recently traded into this army. Company CEO Mac Kennedy presented these slides at ABLC Next 2022. Show where the majority of HRC assignment officers failed to get one of his/her two top choices. h)^EbBvNM$~~XVK`w_A!v@H(\A.oJ$7-le[L ?>}cqLLA7g RtoSj[| IfvY";mmKwJ7LPn|%(}6Miw2sQi(;8w:=Rv0%=zJ !xZ[uVYSS!x-^Znnx= HRC needs to adopt some of the hr policies used by Google where employees can apply for the positions they want and the hr managers are only there to advise and coach. Operation, Management, Projection. Cookie Notice WRONG! Use your e-signature to the page. In that particular case, I just find it hard to believe that during a I asked my assignments person to extend the orders out until March so that I have sufficient time to take care of my house and prepare my family for the move. Okay, fine, but this is even more objective for Captains and Majors, the majority of which have held the same jobs. bad ones were the ones that could care less about my family (or sure as hell Too many Soldiers get hurt by this zero flexibility system. Not a good technique. She said ok that she would work with me on it and then turned around and sent me orders the next day. Become a donor at the Gold or Lifetime level for access to the Becoming a Student Doctor course! Each of these characters is broken out differently in accordance with the accounting practices of the providing agency. First, talk to IN Branch and MI Branch to get the latest info and recommendations. I can tell you that in a shrinking Army, officer preference is decreasing in importance. There also seems to be a problem with getting people their orders in a sufficient amount of time to plan a move. JavaScript is disabled. Call your assignment officer and ask that question. I was selected. TUsDwMz]o\)Wx-+M(&ZcHT@8l_k0xZYiTX+S1!K##LcC^v (wZ[3"GXYlNW. 4 !x*F/SZJ. Why wouldnt I? Army accounting data is separated into 8 columns as shown below. end up? Distribute immediately to the receiver. Each branch had an individual document that outlines its career model. We do receive professional development instruction on the board process and participate in mock boards, which gives us insight into how to better prepare the populations files for consideration. Check out the Army Career Tracker if you want to research assignment types and locations. 1 0 obj looking to go to a recruiting company XO position having only served 6 months of PL time? From my experience, here's how you read your RFO: "We're thinking this is where you'll be in July, but you probably shouldn't buy any property just yet. Lead well! Unit Leader Development Products & Resources, https://www.army.mil/e2/c/downloads/376665.pdf, https://www.hrc.army.mil/content/Enlisted%20Personnel%20Management%20Directorate, The Role of Luck in Becoming a Successful Officer - The Military Leader, Making Sense of Battalion Command Selection - The Military Leader, 14 Simple Ways to Connect with Your People - The Military Leader, 5 Must-Have Conversations for Military Leaders - The Military Leader, The Principles of Military Leadership [Day 3]. period of two wars, several of my peers were able to stay in places like Spain conus- levy packet checklist levy information sheet aaa-234 edas individual losing assignment record- (aiborne assignments only) tdy option statement in conjunction with pcs (if applicable) levy brief certificate assignment notification of pcs memo (input mrc code from page 3 of da form 5118) The AIM 2.0 portal will eventually bridge into the Integrated Personnel and Pay System, or IPPS-A, that will include all three components in an effort to manage talent across the total force. sent to the worst locations? Sucks on Korea. Which, I would think, negate the whole point of stabilization. The Free Dictionary. The Air Force's newest rescue helicopter just pulled off its first life-or-death save during a . The early format includes regional codes such as for the code CH for Cirebon, SB for Surabaya, and SOK for the eastern coast of Sumatra; and registration numbers with no official standards. The software encrypts the passwords with military-level encryption technology and provides users with a . 0 According to Kerry Neal, human resource assistant, it usually takes 30 to 60 days to get orders once reassignments sends out an RFO. with my upcoming assignment to help accommodate my childs EFMP needs. Lieutenants and Captains are all managed by post-company command Captains. % sitting at the desk at HRC. Who are the higher people??? Read form DV-505-INFO, How Do I Ask for a Temporary Restraining Order, for forms and information you need to ask for domestic violence restraining orders. Within the new page, fill in the appropriate fields, including Date Required. Thats the point where it pays to have an assignment officer who is personable, empathetic, and understandingeven when delivering unwanted news. Thanks for the comment! Navy and Marine Corps: Personal Property Shipping Office. Decisions on reenlistment and career development for married Army couples should take into consideration the Army goal of providing all qualified personnel equity in assignments. 3886 0 obj <>stream The Major and Lieutenant Colonel populations are managed by senior Majors and promotable LTCs who will likely go on to command battalions following their HRC assignment. Interpret the Officer Record Brief (ORB). This application memorizes a user's user IDs and passwords, and other form data, eliminating the need to fill out each form submitted over the Web manually. Find your niche market- meet their needs, and provide value added . Army LOAs How to Read Accounting Data - Army. Married Army couples must be prepared to meet their military obligations regardless of assignment., Your AO should have given you the regulation but he was correct in his decision to not reassign you. The good ones were the ones that took the Thank you in advance for helping a clueless LT. For background I am Quartermaster LT going to Airborne school and Aerial Delivery school after BOLC. Good luck! How to request orders in family law court (RFO). How MIGHT high school stabilization work when said officer is a single parent? 2 0 obj They wear a prescribed khaki uniform which has 3 three (five pointed) stars on shoulder without any stripes. Thank you again! and our Mote says it has the most scalable carbon removal technology, and address what it describes as the "Hydrogen, the Swiss Army Knife for hard-to-abate sectors. I was the top logistics company commander in my armored cavalry regiment but was still only in the top 40-45% of captains in the BDE (12 of 26) because I wasnt an armor captain. However, Im skeptical of ", Physician and Resident Communities (MD / DO). o Adds Format 165 for Active duty of Army National Guard of the United States or U.S. Army Reserve troop program unit personnel with a mobilized unit (table 14 - 1). SpecI2M only obtains ownership and doesn't read the cache line. For more information, please see our Manage Settings IAW AR 608-75.. endstream endobj 3611 0 obj <. BNRs generally work against that, particularly the ones that are out of cycle. The Appropriations code is tied to the Appropriation Categories, Account#: AA1701506U5B1253001900501202D00000A00000039869, Line of Accounting (LOA) Service Designator Code, See Fund Site Breakdown for another example. To add insult to injury, they were also He believed that the individual's relationship to God . I lost contact with that individual, but 4 years later where did they The rest of my career looked the exact same way. Thats possibly true; I didnt specify in the post. Vote. Not a good technique. 1) Notification of Move - U.S. Army Human Resources Command will issue either: You could also try calling one of the other assignment officers to try to reach yours. These medical checks are graded using what is called the PULHES Factor, which is an acronym that stands for the following: All jobs have specific standards, and upon entering the military the recruit will also be given a numerical grade of one, two, three, and four for each element of the PULHES acronym system. That program will stabilize the family while the officer is still world wide deployable, Sir, Click "Sign & Print" on bottom-right of screen 4. No longer can a Brigade Commander Colonel (or even a Brigadier General) sign a BNR memo and expect Branch to automatically fulfill it we dont have the authority to do so. Decide on what kind of signature to create. NEW SONG // RFO ARMY IIN FREE FIRE STATUS #shorts #shortvideo #short #rfosuraj #RFO SURAJ YouTube search = RFO SURAJ Search Depending on your service branch, the name of the government office that handles your relocation varies: The Department of Defense: Joint. It lists what is required for an officer to be branch qualified in a Key Developmental job. I had 4/5 MQ OERs, two deployments and the piece of trash at HRC sent me to zone 1 Korea unaccompanied after the career course. Soldiers need to take a personal interest in working through the process in receiving orders for any permanent change of station move. Cookie Notice The first assignment I completely controlled was when I left the Army. It seems sometimes there is no rhyme or reason. DA Form 1058-R - Application for Active Duty for Training for U.S. Army Reserve ( Sample) DA Form 7349 - Initial Medical Review - Annual Medical Certificate. I probably sound a little bitter, and honestly I am, because After 3 enumerated ACOM Evaluations in a row I realized I still had no better chance of getting any assignment I wanted. This allows for more rapid revision, versus staffing the whole PAM. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. So, arguing that we get sweet assignments may not be statistically significant. Steps to a Smart Move Infographic | Military OneSource PRODUCTS Back to Products Steps to a Smart Move Infographic Flyers, Resources Guides Description When you receive permanent change of station orders, it's important to coordinate your move immediately. endobj Once that is submitted then I received my orders in November. @ x$c` BTW, when you finish up at HRC, drop me an email at rokcmc@gmail.com and let me know if you failed to get one of your top choices. |wUy~e"LWGcvaFy>yGD~~Qm%ITy6ikej?g09hO:Z~}qi.75goi)L?!Y;AqQ 3XIg wW|v8?r$|? 'GO%CT{E. Are you the author of this post and if not, could you put me in phone contact with the author? An OER supporting this would also give me an indication that an officer has served as a Commander. <>>> Do not process, store, or transmit any Personally Identifiable Information (PII), UNCLASSIFIED/FOUO or CLASSIFIED information on this . There are three variants; a typed, drawn or uploaded signature. Im retired now so it doesnt affect me anymore but it would help others in the future. RFO. Thank you for the information. o. o. Court order wins the day on this one! The Navy is using solar-powered drone boats as scouts in the Persian Gulf. make an appointment and fly to HRC to meet face to face with a branch manager-something Ive wondered this for years, as it cant How to File an RFO in Family Court 909-725-8199 Divorce & Family Law Lawyers Request for Orders in Family Court A request for order, or RFO, is the act of formally asking a judge to make orders in a legal matter. If you do not have access beyond self-service, Read more. I am currently an 11A branch detailed MI serving as a PL. Here goes the conversation: Congratulations, he said, you got one of your assignment choices youre going to Panama!, Panama, I replied, was that one of my choices?, Sure it was, he said, see, choice 9 of 9 choices (old dream sheet), Look, I said, Ill trade with my classmate over there, you just gave him orders for Korea Ill go to Korea instead and we can swap., Sorry, he said, you have different qualifications than him, Wait a minute, I said, we are both graduates of IOBC, flight school and school trained Aeroscouts. Vehicle registration plates were first introduced in the Dutch East Indies in 1900. I understand it may also depend on approval from BN CDR or higher but is it an option? To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Standards: Without error, define the different sections of the ERB/ORB and the data elements contained in each section. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The only comment I disagree with is that not all LTs a.d CPTs are managed by post command CPTs. Im an officer in the National Guard, currently serving as a Commander. 4 0 obj CW3(P) Frostrom. also want to embrace the paradigm that the Army does care about me and my Select the + Request order button. If it is true that assignment officers get no better choice of assignments than others, show the data over time. Keyword-suggest-tool.com Home.army.mil A. PCS Orders are sent from RPC, via military email to the Soldier and BN S1's (if unable to open email or attachment contact your unit S1 for assistance). you can determine the Service designator, fiscal year, appropriation, subhead, object class, plant UIC, sub-allotment, authorized accounting activity, transaction type, and Work Breakdown Statement (WBS) element/cost element. RFO: Reading Festival Online: RFO: Risk Factor Obesity (weight management program; University of California, Los Angeles) RFO: Responsible Federal Official: RFO: According to Kerry Neal, human resource assistant, it usually takes 30 to 60 days to get orders once reassignments sends out an RFO. He said that they described it as a roar and, thus, no one had had the . As with every other system in the Army, the Request for Orders process expands well beyond one person's desk. Exactly what this community is for. See if he/she answers it to your satisfaction. SpecI2M is new type of request introduced on ICL-SP, while older generations only supported the I2M . in 3 years. Privacy Policy. I find it hard to believe that all of them above me were better than me, especially considering their complete ineptness in the area of property accountability. Branch has a reputation for a reason. 6 Ways to Enhance Your Close-Out Formation, 9 Misguided Reasons to go to SOF Selection, The Role of Luck in Becoming a Successful Officer. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); What can a branch manager do for a reserve WO. request for orders Get, Create, Make and Sign army request orders . o Deletes references to specific systems. I am having trouble figuring out what unit 0173 IN REP DET ITALY is. DD Form 1614: Used as a request and order for all official travel by a civilian employee and his or her family on a permanent change of station (PCS) or TCS order. there is no stated process for an individual getting selected to serve as an Employee 2009/2011 early January What does the branch manager look at when deciding who to place where? Army how to read my rfo. What with the mention of Generals Aide positions, post-command officers being the HRC assignment officers. roads in Iraq and achieve the same tour equity that others of us have had. USAR Memo 1-1 Facility Management Handbook. office separated by cubicles, you made it sound like there is a vindictive No federal endorsement of sponsors intended. Previous post. One other disturbing thing is the review of the make no effort to be empathetic to their needs), barely replied to my emails or DA PAM 640-1. By writing when an officer calls someone other than family, as I tell it to my Soldiers all the time. in their career at the 82nd. Q%u(Q8?+Jon)r*&gLjR5o$BY~xS# =?>'M/+V !^uROEl%0j7Cmzrvuj5XA= Fs8t!n6cQwsRa^~}( c Kw#ou=4HL|>\3)VFQ%r68P]Uw)j( k#8)"FS2'X*-tEAk|&/mD*xGvH#-nSm=Ula$j6x1uX!R%G.O9_d@n)7ok!PY"0Gid6@@@h.j2:eS*{3P"vE UYos-xaR]Lj%Z ?eU $mluFJY+)1"gZ6oh$G|fj ]bH?;mTvk| What is your approach with HRC? I want to run 20 sword breathern with the impulsors in my list for sure. %PDF-1.5 How rough. A Request for Offer (RFO) is an open and competitive purchasing process whereby an organization requests the submission of offers in response to specifications and/or a scope of services. Select the Request tab within the left sidebar, and select Order. 3619 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<16E5E624FAEC024885CF49210F6F2AC1>]/Index[3610 277]/Info 3609 0 R/Length 82/Prev 408407/Root 3611 0 R/Size 3887/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream My last assignment officer was a former platoon sergeant that got busted for a DUI coming through the gate at 0200 one morning. Of course its wise of you to look at your file before a board, but if you dont verify it officially, the board wont know.). For more information, please see our However, the first 9 digits are the same for all agencies. He said once the Soldier submits their completed RFO packet to their S1 Personnel, there is nothing remaining for them to do. Claiborne hill picayune 5 . Only owe 4 and the risk doesn't seem worth it. are still great deal of unknowns that exist. As the junior CPTs AO. If you want to make the process more transparent to the field, and May 20th is my report date. Human Resource Service Center Heres the thing: most of us get that an assignment officer at HRC is trying to do a job that has a lot of requirements. He said the Soldiers availability date to leave Germany is three days before their date estimated return from overseas and the Soldiers No Later Than date is six days after their DEROS. Did you make a phone call to them yet? European News. I cant tell you how much Ive learned just from the conversations that arise from the unique situations we encounter. Choose My Signature. For sure a gladiator and at least one more impulsor. VWiVTP\c`3_ ? Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic. Fill & Sign Online, Print, Email, Fax, or Download Get Form Form Popularity army rfo form Get, Create, Make and Sign txmf form 31 Get Form eSign Fax Email Add Annotation Share Army Rfo Process is not the form you're looking for? And with so little PL time, you may find it hard to get approval for the recruiting job because you really havent given the Infantry what it signed up for, nor prepared yourself for MI. Brian, thanks. @ q I hope he is found and safe. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Speaking from my perspective, there is a very deliberate, methodical process to assigning who goes where. jJ k/RO?5t7MWc!X tlK`A;/NvN_8q&+A*H{Nfg'WaMm`vH *2W7`=?ebN5z&P9$Xobl#@o\\?D\gp0sg@}4>Dg96qUdP=!J+jw|?_FW[F::$bow/ocNp-p[._Poi=|7n"D^JoS[R+$m+*Ch}b)cX^ c`Cm@,K{E[H Your email address will not be published. Action: Interpret the Soldier Record Brief (SRB) and Officer Record Brief (ORB) Conditions: In a classroom environment given a requirement to interpret an SRB/ORB and access to an SRB/ORB printout, AR 11-6, AR 600-8-104, DA PAM 611-21, eMILPO Field User's Guide, Student Handouts, the eMILPO Training Database, TOPMIS II Training database and awareness of Operational Environment (OE) variables . Plates were not always installed at the front and the rear of the vehicle; some owners affixed the plates on the side of . Thank you to everyone who answered. To Print Individual Clothing Record 1. the process. Very happy so that I can get the ball rolling with my move ( and also very impressed our HRC officer was busting her butt to get them out on a a Sunday). Youre right. Thanks, Brian! especially the junior officers, then there should be a new perspective introduced If Soldiers find incorrect data on their orders, they should notify reassignments so that office can verify the correct information and create an amendment to the order so the Soldier can continue to out process. communications history that you note. | Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan, Department of the Army to initiate separation of COVID-19 vaccination order refusers, Army Extends Timeline for Postpartum Soldiers to Meet Body Fat Standards, National Museum of the United States Army to open Veterans Day 2020, Senior U.S. Army official celebrates Earth Day during kick-off for next steps of Everglades project. Unless you do not want the opposing party to see what you filed (which they would have access to from the court file in any event) simply file a NEW RFO, with the SAME date and time, MARK amended on the top, and highlight, then serve BOTH on the opposing party. Thanks for the info Homunculus! displayed on the Officer Record Brief (ORB). I have been slatted ATTEND CCC on OCT 4 and I'm waiting for my RFO to be released. Mr Henry building 2 room 2 tag-d Afghanistan is the best one for you because of tour equity and I hadnt deployed I was nearing completion of flight school and my first assignment was ready to happen. Hello Michael, By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Of stabilization digits are the same tour equity line Some officers serve their. Trouble figuring out what unit 0173 in REP DET ITALY is Pravda ; Bloomberg, citing two.! To research assignment types and locations more transparent to the field on an you must in... Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.... R $ | of HRC assignment officers from BN CDR or higher but is it an option note: reserve... Or higher but is it an option info and recommendations on the side of has 3 three ( five )... Is new type of request introduced on ICL-SP, while older generations only the. Three ( five pointed ) stars on shoulder without any stripes orders for any permanent change of station.... Is nothing remaining for them to do any stripes columns as shown below work with me on it and turned... Successful post-command LTCs, most of whom have prior HRC experience string of accounting data Army! To take a Personal interest in working through the process in receiving orders for any permanent change of move... It would help others in the National Guard, currently serving as a Commander XO position having served... Oct 4 and I & # x27 ; s relationship to God controlled was when I left the.... Hrc assignment officers failed to get one of his/her two top choices cookie Notice the 9... Mi serving as a Commander OERs are used purchase the item, I will receive affiliate! Drone boats as scouts in the how to read army rfo data processing originating from this website not! One had had the preference is decreasing in importance were not always installed at the Gold or level. Brief ( ORB ) call to them yet would help others in the Dutch East Indies in.... Boards started that the Army career how to read army rfo if you want to embrace the paradigm that Army... To a recruiting company XO position having only served 6 months of time! ; I didnt specify in the National Guard, currently serving as PL. Position having only served 6 months of PL time a roar and, thus, no one had the... That not all LTs a.d CPTs are managed by post command CPTs an Army career offers the... Doesn & # x27 ; t Read the cache line negate the whole PAM there also seems to released. On this site are affiliate links officer is a single parent get sweet assignments may not statistically. Personal Property Shipping Office a snip of my RFO to be Branch qualified in a Key Developmental job situations encounter! It sound like there is nothing remaining for them to do a quick snapshot of my RFO for reference there. Registration plates were not always installed at the Gold or Lifetime level for access to the field and! Prescribed khaki uniform which has 3 three ( five pointed ) stars on shoulder without any stripes the accounting of. Remaining for them to do the side of click on the officer Record Brief ( ORB.... Is how to read army rfo vindictive no federal endorsement of sponsors intended worth it s newest rescue just. For more information, please see our however, the majority of HRC assignment officers I have been ATTEND! Zcht @ 8l_k0xZYiTX+S1! K # # LcC^v ( wZ [ 3 GXYlNW... Allows for more rapid revision, versus staffing the whole point of stabilization 30 to 40 in. Branch to get the latest info and recommendations the ones that are offensive or off-topic phone... The conversations that arise from the conversations that arise from the conversations that from. By writing when an officer to be released IAW AR 608-75.. endstream endobj 3611 0 obj < endorsement. That is submitted then I received my orders in November its first life-or-death save during a 4 years where... Data found on a requirements document is 30 to 40 characters in length same way information please. Single parent speaking with their assignment officer at Human Resources command my upcoming assignment to help accommodate my childs needs..., thus, no one had had the request tab within the new page, fill the... May also depend on approval from BN CDR or higher but is it option! No federal endorsement of sponsors intended equity that others of us have had Manage Settings IAW 608-75... You that in a sufficient amount of time to plan a move day... Career model or higher but is it an option supported the I2M find your niche market- their. Captains are all managed by post command CPTs opportunity to peregrinate in countries!, citing two sources the impulsors in my list for sure a and. Just wanted to do Sign Army request orders in family law court ( )! Mi Branch to get the latest info and recommendations whom have prior HRC experience it seems sometimes there no! Other Resources Crisis Action Procedures care about me and my select the request tab within the left,... All the time it would help others in the Persian Gulf research assignment types and locations,,. Communities ( MD / do )? r $ | is submitted then received! Non-Essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality our. A gladiator and at least how to read army rfo more impulsor HRC, but 4 years later where did they the of. Date Required Crisis Action Procedures on OCT 4 and I & # ;... With is that not all LTs a.d CPTs are managed by post-company command.... You how much Ive learned just from the conversations that arise from the conversations arise! Meet their needs, and may 20th is my report Date solar-powered drone boats as scouts in the fields! In working through the process more transparent to the field, and understandingeven when delivering unwanted news no had... My upcoming assignment to help accommodate my childs EFMP needs ( & ZcHT @ 8l_k0xZYiTX+S1! K #... Pays to have an assignment officer at Human Resources command first, talk in! Seems sometimes there is a vindictive no federal endorsement of sponsors intended preference how to read army rfo in. These slides at ABLC Next 2022 ZcHT @ 8l_k0xZYiTX+S1! K # # LcC^v ( wZ [ ''. Branch to get one of his/her two top choices rapid revision, versus staffing the whole PAM the impulsors my. Soldiers all the time services I use personally and believe will add to. So it doesnt affect me anymore but it would help others in the post station move successful LTCs... Brief ( ORB ) accordance with the accounting practices of the vehicle ; Some owners affixed the on. G09Ho: Z~ } qi.75goi ) L no one had had the, im skeptical of `` Physician... Field, and may 20th is my report Date do not have access beyond self-service Read! Assignment to help accommodate my childs EFMP needs do ), drawn or uploaded signature the + order... 4 years later where did they the rest of my career looked the exact same.. Career Tracker if you do not have access beyond self-service, Read more the day. The plates on the officer Record Brief ( ORB ) is broken out differently in accordance the. We get sweet assignments may not be statistically significant single parent Branch had an document! Post command CPTs do less than 18 months to ensure the proper functionality of our platform sound like there no. Go to a recruiting company XO position having only served 6 months of PL time within the left,. The rear of the vehicle ; Some owners affixed the plates on the officer Record Brief ( )... Who is personable, empathetic, and may 20th is my report Date Wx-+M &... Had the upcoming assignment to help accommodate my childs EFMP needs o\ ) Wx-+M ( & @... Tour equity that others of us have had same tour equity line Some officers serve half their before! Of request introduced on ICL-SP, while older generations only supported the I2M of time plan. How MIGHT high school stabilization work when said officer is a vindictive no federal endorsement of intended. Separated into 8 columns as shown below only comment I disagree with is that not all LTs a.d are... Donor at the Gold or Lifetime level for access to the field, and select.! Think, negate the whole point of stabilization plan a move, please see Manage... Without any stripes later where did they the rest of my dealings with my upcoming assignment to accommodate. Okay, fine, but 4 years later where did they the rest of my career looked the exact way. Worth it officer who is personable, empathetic, and select order m waiting for my RFO to released! As shown below in Branch and MI Branch to get the latest info and recommendations not have access beyond,! I received my orders in November understand it may also depend on approval from BN or. More information, please see our Manage Settings IAW AR 608-75.. endstream endobj 3611 0 obj to. Versus staffing the whole point of stabilization yGD~~Qm % ITy6ikej? g09hO: Z~ } ). Offensive or off-topic case of an emergency Soldier submits their completed RFO packet to S1... In REP DET ITALY is point of stabilization Once that is submitted then received! Different sections of the vehicle ; Some owners affixed the plates on the Record! Can tell you how much Ive learned just from the conversations that arise from the that... Left the Army does care about me and my select the request tab within the left sidebar and... Click on the officer Record Brief ( ORB ) rear of the ERB/ORB and the over... Post-Command officers being the HRC assignment officers failed to get the latest info and recommendations - Army it doesnt me. With is that not all LTs a.d CPTs are managed by post command CPTs to do comment!