pearl white touch up paint tesla

In fact 22% of our customers when ordering have to manually add their vehicle details at this stage, so you're not alone. The hubcap is back on. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. PaintScratch.com | Privacy, PaintScratch, Inc. - 770 Mays Blvd STE 1 #5288, Incline Village, NV 89450, Color swatch showing approximate color of White Water Pearl Tricoat PPSW. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Find Your Paint Code Using the Search Below: CHOOSE YOUR KIT BELOW (STARTING AT $44.95). There is a kit available from Tesla also. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Overall, it does the job. Worked like a champ on small ships on the nose. If you stand a few feet back, you can hardly notice the scrapes, protecting the wheel from corrosion. You can do this in 20 or 30 minutes in your driveway. Q: Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Genuine Toyota Lexus Touch Up Paint Artic Frost Pearl 071 00258-00071-21 . Detailed Instructions. First, clean it with wax and grease remover. Free shipping . It looks like you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from accessing a variety of features across our site. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. We've had our MY (white) for 1 month. If you order from us, we will send you the correct clearcoat for your project. Polytex Cloth. Dr ColorChip paint chip repair kits are now available through our distributors in Australia, Great Britain, South Africa, and Hong Kong. QUICK & EASY for Curb Rash, Scratches and Larger Areas of Damage. The colour didn't match, and the liquid used for smoothing out the paint just ended up cleaning all the paint right out of the chip. Dupli-Color Tricot Single Eafm04130 Scratch Fix All-in-1 Exact-Match Automotive Touch-Up Paint, White Platinum Pearl UG.25 Ounce, VHT BTY1626 Paint White Pearl 8 Ounce (Pack of 1), ACDelco GM Original Equipment 19367651 Black (WA8555) Four-In-One Touch-Up Paint - .5 oz Pen, ABP Touch Up Basecoat Spray Paint Compatible with White Pearl Ambassador Holiday Rambler (AM7323), ABP Touch Up Basecoat Spray Paint Compatible with Abalone White Pearl Escalade Cadillac (140X), Car Touch Up Paint Pen Grey Auto Scratch Remover Pen 1G3 Auto Scratch Repair Kit for Deep Scratches Trucks Motorcycles Boat Cars Scratch Repair Easy Repair (For Toyota CAMRY, Tungsten Grey), cocomfix Rim Repair Kit, Black Rim Touch Up Paint Kit, Wheel Rim Scratches Repair Kit. Learn where to locate your FARBE F41078RR PEARL WHITE UND BLACK bei Finden Sie Top-Angebote fr MV AGUSTA 2-FARB-TOUCHSCREEN Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel cuantonecesitoparapasar.com. I realized that the scratches are tiny. I am really happy that someone (you) still makes a stock paint color for a vehicle that is almost 50 years old. Comes in 2 bottle set, ground and midcoat. It should just snap on. Shop the official Tesla store for vehicle accessories made exclusively for your car. Curious to see if anyone has an pro tips 2 level 2 This project is a quick repair. Error posting question. Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. This process can be repeated multiple times to build layers of paint and fill in chips of varying depth per the desired results. Amazing Customer Support Home Touch Up Paint Tesla 3 different kit sizes available simply add the one you'd like to your cart. It has a pearl layer in addition to base/clear. Color match was great to my Tesla model 3 but I wish they make a spray paint and spray pearl coating would make it lot easier and professional. No way to mistake, remove the touched up paint using the blending solution and try again. Good color match: Different from universal color , this car touch up paint is especially deigned for Tesla series , great accuracy , Minimize color difference . Approximate color of White Water Pearl Tricoat touch up paint. The touch up paint matches the wheel color perfectly. T Sportline Tesla Wheel Touch Up Paint for Tesla Model 3 18" & Model S 19" Aero Wheel (Dark Metallic Gray). Got paint scratches on your Tesla? For this scratch size, and the pearl white color, it is not a DIY touch up job. You can easily and rapidly cover scratched areas. JavaScript is disabled. The "pearl paint" provided as a topcoat didn't help. Tesla Motors Club LLC (TMC) is an independent enthusiast organization and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors, Inc. or its subsidiaries. The reason Pearl White is going to be hard to touch up is because it's a tri-color paint. So easy to use and had the products I was looking for including the clear coat", "Fantastic product! All the necessary accessories are included along with basic instructions, so that you can repair your car scratch with ease. If so, does the color match well? As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. They did a couple of spots that were observed right from the factory. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. 9.65. The problem with the pearl and multi-coat paints is that you can't easily touch it up with a paint pen. You will receive 30ML, There is a small paintbrush inside the bottle for easy application! Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Subaru Touch-Up Paint K1X Crystal White Pearl (Paint plus Top Coat) 2-0.25 FL OZ. Application gloves. Application is quick and allows users to easily fill in paint chips to a smooth surface within a few simple steps. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details. The final step here, I just did one coat of the basecoat one coat of midcoat. Application Gloves. In this case, I am going to pop the hubcap off and work on the scrape separately. Fast free shipping on most purchases. In this project, we used the Tricoat color. paint colors may be available, especially interior, trim and wheel colors. LEXUS OEM FACTORY TOUCH UP PAINT EMINENT WHITE PEARL (2pc) SET. PPSW White Touch Up Paint for Tesla MODEL S 3 X D Y WHITE WATER Pen Stick Scratc . Guaranteed. different, the color you see on online may not look exactly the same as the paint you receive. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Working on a 2021 Tesla Model Y in Shasta White Pearl is a Tricoat color. No clear coat. There was a problem completing your request. Application is quick and allows users to easily fill in paint chips to a smooth surface within a few simple steps. I got the small package and used it for a very deep paint chip (I could see the metal) and the outcome looks good. Chipex Tesla repair paint is a three step process paint, blend and polish. Prices vary depending on the vehicle. We offer you your exact color matching, high quality and easy to apply for Tesla touch up paint that we produced thanks to vigorous and persistent r&d efforts. In order to be eligible to purchase this product, you must be a Tesla vehicle owner. Dr. ColorChip Paint - 1/2 ounce . Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2022, Color: PPSW - Pearl White / Shasta White / White Water, Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2022. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. Many OEM color kits for scratches and small repairs cost a fortune, but this kit was inexpensive and got the job done. There are various stages of repair that can be done, but we're just going to put some silver touch up paint on their clearcoat for this video.Silver color tends to look a little bit blue before they dry, but it will turn very silver as it dries it. $16.99 . Bronze Pack Content / 25 ml PAINT2FIX custom made touch up paint. 1996-2022, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More. Will this match the 2022 tesla model 3 pearl white? Pearl white is very tricky to match, regardless of brand of vehicles. "Great web site !!! MY 2022 also came in with a small touch-up in the rear trunk hatch (my luck), color looked ok, but work looked sloppy, now on my "within spec list". Discover made to fit accessories for your Tesla. Shasta White Pearl Tricoat - color code: PPSW, Deep Blue Metallic - color code: PPSB, Midnight Silver Metallic - color code: PMNG are just some of the paint color codes that we offer in jars, pens, spray cans and more. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Enter a new vehicle to add it to Your Garage and filter the results below. The paint is three part process base, white, clear coat ..I had my service center get some from the local body shop they work with I also recommend this, I believe the paint is from a company called BASF paints using the Glasurit paint system, The paint is three part process base, white, clear coat ..I had my service center get some from the local sebody shop they work with I also recommend this. Polytex Cloth. Hence I am back again. Thanks a lot. Tesla Motors Club LLC (TMC) is an independent enthusiast organization and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Will this match the 2021 tesla model 3 pearl white? Thank You. Tricoat means there, the basecoat and the midcoat. To learn more about how and for what purposes Amazon uses personal information (such as Amazon Store order history), please visit our Privacy Notice. Got the three pen kit in Pearl White from TouchUpDirect.com. A little tip: make sure you align this recess with the valve stem; otherwise he will not snap on properly. 2 yr. ago Following. Top-rated Plus seller . It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. We also offer a color match guarantee included with every Tesla Paint Repair Kit, so if youre not happy with the results, you can let us know. Patented blending solution will allow you to clean up the paint residues on retouched area easily and to correct the application faults. Every new Tesla has a variety of configuration options and all pre-owned Tesla vehicles have passed the highest inspection standards. I will purchase from your company again. It looks like you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from accessing a variety of features across our site. Is the sunset red pmmr color compatible with the red thats used for a 2021 tesla model y? Your feedback is important to us.Please let us know what went wrong. Shop by category. If you agree, well also use cookies to complement your shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our Cookie Notice. Be careful you don't fold over any of the clips in the back. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Touch-up paint is usually just mixed base/clear together and you can't add the pearl into the mix. However, our exclusively produced retouching paint will allow you to come up with impressing outcomes. This item: SONGVEN Car Touch Up Paint for Tesla series (Pearl White) $12.99 Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector [GlasTR EZ FIT] designed for Tesla Model 3 / Y Dashboard Touchscreen - Matte/Anti Fingerprint $39.99 Chirano Lifting Jack Pad for Tesla Model 3/S/X/Y, 4 Pucks with a Storage Case, Accessories for Tesla Vehicles $25.89 Do it just like you apply at the basecoat. It's easy to see a strip of bright-white against the more subdued pearl white of my vehicle. several different names and color "I received the paint today- it is perfect- absolutely a perfect match. It has a pearl layer in addition to base/clear. Chipex Tesla repair paint is a three step process - paint, blend and polish. ", Help Center | 1999-2023 If you look closely, you can still see where the damage was. 6.95 + 6.00 P&P . [{"displayPrice":"$29.90","priceAmount":29.90,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"29","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"90","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"NLutZ7ay%2BK0FpkfXEiYkQpO9rIfpDKK6RDhUO13KoS3HLWqgLMqU9z2RjR7G1EJpD%2Bw9AhAvdfzyz1FPd7ioeGffT5%2BESyA%2FwdT0Yloq0F4wLTdPcTtE7HZE%2BvRUQ80wWPddttjgosKo1wN09c2tiULDYUjZ19Y2F50VkWeWK93%2FRBA5FV3s7g%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. These wheels have a glossy finish. ", "It was a great site. Find out how to use Tesla touch up paint and order chip repair kits. VW REFLEX SILVER LA7W TOUCH UP KIT BOTTLE BRUSH REPAIR PAINT CHIP SCRATCH 30ML . Going to let that dry. The clearcoat is the last step. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns. Description Cover up paint chips from road debris and rocks with the Tesla Paint Repair Kit. That helps a lot. Do you value your experience at TMC? Final results of Pearl White may appear slightly different than the rest of your vehicle depending on the lighting environment and application process used. I used two coats in order to get it completely filled. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Color N Drive for Tesla Automotive Touch Up Paint | PPSW - White Water Pearl/Pearl Multicoat | Paint Scratch Repair, Exact Match Guarantee - Plus at Amazon.nl. I bought this for the xpel PPF and ceramic installer so they could do some touchup before the PPF application. I had this issue with my Ford Fusion in Ruby Red Metallic. In order to Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. The paint of the Gold Pack fits into two bottle. Much like the Tesla Red multi-coat, there's a multi-layer paint process. Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More. To waste your money in expensive body shops may annoy you. I am using a touch up pen. Entdecke Autolack Sprhdosen Set fr Tesla NEU101E Shasta Pearl White Water Pearl in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! You are using an out of date browser. Probably do one more coat, and then move to the midcoat.Now I am going to apply the Shasta White midcoat. Simply enter your REG number plate or color code or even your vehicle name below to find out. Q: This credit amount applies to deliveries now and may change during March 2023 . Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. You must be a Tesla vehicle owner in order to be eligible to purchase this product. The paint of the Bronze Pack fits into a bottle, Silver Pack Content / 40 ml PAINT2FIX custom made touch up paint. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Give touch up enough time to dry before cleaning with paint remover solvent. A: It may not display this or other websites correctly. The vehicle color code will list the paint color exactly so finding it is important. Applying both the base and midcoat is how you achieve that finish. We have all the Tesla wheel and hubcap colors. We have all the appropriate matte finishes for all the Tesla wheels and order from us. I also wonder how well this will hold up to car washes. White Blending Cloth - 2; Nitrile Glove - 2; Ultra Paint Brush - 1; Microbrushes - 2; . I got nicked by some road debris real low on bumper and plan to touch it up with Tesla touch up kit. This paint system is a two stage process of applying paint to cover the defect and then blending the excess paint to smooth the finish. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as described in the Cookie Notice. Someone in the family has reversed into the garage brick wall. I ordered matching paint from Automotive Touchup company, having used them many times in past. It may not display this or other websites correctly. but finish ended up either slightly irregular or too thin without the sweet spot. The midcoat is a pearl. Microfiber Cloth. The "blending liquid" is basically paint thinner that removes the touch-up paint, so I was unable to blend in the area without removing paint from the scratch. Fill out as much information as you can, and remember, we offer our 100% color match guarantee on every kit regardless. Tesla Pearl White Multi-Coat/Shasta Pearl White (PPSW) Touch Up Paint Got paint scratches on your Tesla? I used two coats in order to get it completely filled. 12 micro paint brushes. Try searching other Tesla Tesla Pearl White is tough to match. Please try again. I am going to do one coat of clearcoat. This is only good if you are practicing or are a professional, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Mission Automotive Black Car Rim. - High Temp Engine Paint, ACDelco GM Original Equipment 19367797 Imperial Blue Metallic (WA403P) Four-In-One Touch-Up Paint - .5 oz Pen, Touch Up Paint Pen for Car (Red+ Red Pearl). Amazon has encountered an error. JavaScript is disabled. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. A few years ago Tesla had discontinued the Pearl White touch-up, but I guess it is back on the market. PAINT2FIX is a highly durable base coat touch up paint for your car. The back bumper is badly scratched - a narrow edge - 5mm wide and about 2 mm deep. $44.95 Basic kit repairs up to 12 chips. The Tesla prep also did a major ding repair on the trunk lid I saw when it was delivered but the tiny spots were missed. We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. Restore your Tesla Model 3 Pearl White or your 2009 Tesla Roadster with our rock chip repairs kits for a flawless factory finish. It's not visible from standing position so I don't care if it's not perfect. Thank you very much.". Do you value your experience at TMC? Working on a 2021 Tesla Model Y in Shasta White Pearl is a Tricoat color. You can apply it on your car by following basic steps. You will never get exact color match with these. spiritual meaning of smelling vanilla; unlv volleyball coach; dyadic interpersonal communication model in nursing; polaris ranger 4 wheel drive switch not working SONGVEN Car Touch Up Paint for Tesla series Paint Repair Kit Pearl White for Tesla Pearl White Touch Up Paint (Pearl White) 3.6 (38) $1299 ($29.52/Fl Oz) FREE delivery Mon, Jan 9 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon XTryfun Touch Up Paint for Cars Paint Scratch Repair, Waterproof Auto Scratch Remover Pen (White Pearl) 3.7 (1,054) $1299 ($32.48/Fl Oz) Dupli-Color E7 Nissan Perfect Match Automotive Paint - Aerosol Cloud White 8 oz. Better than nothing but a poor color match, Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2021. Hello, if your car's color code is 1001M or 3WT00, the color will match your car. Customers who take delivery of a qualified new Tesla and meet all federal requirements are eligible for a tax credit up to $7,500. Used one time for a car that I no longer own. What is the year and model of your Tesla? Please try again later. White is not compatible with Pearl White paint. ", "Easy to find the color I needed. They had tried matching a trunk hatch at the center before delivery back in 2020 and could never get it correctly, the touch-up paint was more a cream color than white. 2935 sold . Polytex Cloth. Order spray cans, paint pens, brush cap bottles or larger sizes of White Water Pearl Tricoat touch up Chipex DIY paint helps to repair unsightly bodywork damage on your Tesla, so that you can avoid a costly trip to the garage. Use our paint guide to find out how to get factory-matched automotive touch up paint and repair any scratches, chips or scrapes on your Tesla The same goes for pearl white. Color match on the original order was perfect, just wish I had bought enough paint the first time! However,. Easily repair scratches and stone traces in three simple steps. post id: 7579671328. posted: about 14 hours ago. While an update is not required, please consider using. Our Squirt n Squeegee Plus comes with the new Pipette application. Shop by category. The hubcap looks good. We also used the wax and grease remover. White Pearl Cars; Older / Custom Colors; Customer Photo Gallery; ABOUT US. Please try again. Please use a different way to share. Gravity is your enemy, so if the paint chip is on the hood or somewhere flat this product works very well. Black Wheel Rims Paint Universal Color. Also, the paint seems too thin and does not adhere well to the affected area. Customers with a SNAP EBT card in select states can now use SNAP EBT to purchase groceries on Amazon for delivery, including free access to Amazon Fresh. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. WE ARE A LEXUS DEALER SO WE CAN HELP YOU WITH ANY OF YOUR LEXUS NEEDS. Top quality Paint2Fix touch up paint for Tesla Pearl White PPSW | Shasta White | White Water. Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. Please confirm that you are logged into your Tesla account that is associated with your vehicle, or, 1x squeegee (used for large application needs). Paint2Fix allows you to cover your car's scratches and stone traces at a low cost. Frugal Tesla Guy said the Dr Colorchip white was not as good a match as the Tesla kit, but easier to apply. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Exact Match Tesla Touch Up Paint Pen & Brush, TouchUpDirect PBSB Eclipse Black Compatible With Tesla Exact Match Touch Up Paint Combo - Essential Package, TouchUpDirect PBSB Eclipse Black Compatible With Tesla Exact Match Touch Up Paint Combo - Platinum Package, TouchUpDirect PBSB Eclipse Black Compatible With Tesla Exact Match Touch Up Paint Combo - Preferred Package, Enter a new vehicle to add it to Your Garage and filter the results below. Carfidant Black Car Scratch Remover - Ultimate Scratch and Swirl Remover for Black and Dark Paints- Solvent & Paint Restorer - Repair Paint Scratches, Scratches, Water Spots! Yes, it will match the 2022 Tesla Model 3. 7 micro paint brushes. Order spray cans, paint pens, brush cap bottles or larger sizes of White Water Pearl Tricoat touch up paint. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It looks mostly clear, but it does contain some pearlescent you see on the rest of the car. TOUCH UP KIT FOR NISSAN PEARL WHITE QAB PAINT 30ML PAINT GTR QASHQAI JUKE . PAINT2FIX Touch Up Paint for Tesla - Pearl White PPSW | Shasta White | White Water | Scratch and Chip Repair Kit - Bronze Pack 3.9 out of 5 stars 68 $29.90$29.90 $9 delivery Nov 3 - 8 TouchUpDirect Compatible with Tesla Perfect Match Automotive Touch Up Paint - PPSW Shasta White Pearl Tricoat - Pen+Brush Applicator Essential Kit Precisely packaged, delivered fast and ready to be applied directly, Chipex is your top solution for chip . A: SONGVEN Car Touch Up Paint for Tesla series (Pearl White) Products include: Car touch up paint pen X 1 Instruction X 1. facebook; twitter; linkedin; PAINT2FIX Touch Up Paint for. I got the small package and used it for a very deep paint chip (I could see the metal) and the outcome looks good. If you look closely, you can still see the scratches. scratcheshappen.com Click to expand. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. A: To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Better match than Tesla's, even though rumor has it that Tesla's is just rebranded Dr. Colorchip. Chipex car care products have been created using the latest most technologically advanced chemistry available from the global market place. Free shipping available. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. PAINT2FIX Touch Up Paint for Tesla - Pearl White PPSW | Shasta White | White Water | Scratch and Chip Repair Kit - Bronze Pack, ScratchesHappen Exact-Match Touch Up Paint Kit Compatible with Tesla Pearl White Multi-Coat/Shasta Pearl White Tricoat (PPSW) - Bottle, Essential. All right I will let that dry add another coat of silver. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. . Excellent service! Auto Paint Depot Touch Up Paint for Tesla All Models-White Water Pearl Tricoat PPSW (All Years, All Models) Aerosol Spray with Clear Coat, TouchUpDirect QAB Pearl White Compatible With Nissan Exact Match Touch Up Paint Aerosol - Essential Package, SYOAUTO Black Touch Up Paint for Cars Auto Paint Scratch Repair Automotive Touchup Paint Pen 2 in 1 Car Touch Up Paint 0.4 oz, Genuine Honda Accessories 08703-NH603PAH-A1 White Diamond Pearl Touch-Up Paint - 08703-NH603PAH-2P, MagicEzy Auto Scratch RepairEzy - (White Pearl) Auto Touch Up Paint for Car Scratch and Auto Chip Repair Kit | All Makes and Models, SYOAUTO Gloss Black Rim Touch Up Paint Rim Scratch Repair Pen Wheel Touch Up Paint Car Rim Paint Pen Universal Color Black Wheel Paint (Gloss Black), ScratchesHappen Exact-Match Touch Up Paint Kit Compatible with Nissan Pearl White Tricoat (QAB) - Bottle, Essential, Ouzorp Car Touch Up Paint Black Fill Paint Pen Car Scratch Repair Two-In-One Car Touch Up Paint, Color N Drive for Tesla Automotive Touch Up Paint - PMNG - Steel Grey Pearl Met/Midnight Silver - Paint Scratch Repair, Exact Match - Basic, The Auto Paint Depot EXACT MATCH Paint For 2020 Tesla All Models Tricoat (0.5oz, White Water Pearl Tricoat (PPSW)), PAINT2FIX Touch Up Paint for Infiniti - Majestic White QAB | Pearl White | Scratch and Chip Repair Kit - Bronze Pack, TouchUpDirect UG White Platinum Pearl Tricoat Compatible With Ford Exact Match Touch Up Paint Aerosol - Essential Package, Ouzorp Car Touch Up Paint RED Fill Paint Pen Car Scratch Repair Two-In-One Car Touch Up Paint(Pearl red), Car Scratch Remover Pure White Paint Restorer Car Scratch Repair pen Compound Car Touch Up Paint White Auto Scratch Repair Pen Scratch Remover for Cars (Pure White), DIY Network's Choice for Touch-Ups & Wall Patches, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Quickly Fix Rim Scratches, Chips, Curb Rashes and Surface Damage (Gloss Black), ABP Touch Up Basecoat Plus Clearcoat Spray Paint Kit Compatible with Diamond White Pearl Lancer Ralliart Mitsubishi (W13), Dupli-Color EBTY16227 Perfect Match Automotive Spray Paint Toyota Black Sand Pearl, 209 8 oz. Try again. Tricoat means there, the basecoat and the midcoat. Top-rated Plus seller . You are using an out of date browser. Skip to main content. Color will match your car can, and then move to the midcoat.Now I am going do. To apply the Shasta White Pearl Cars ; Older / custom colors ; Customer Photo Gallery ; us! And plan to touch it up with Tesla Motors Club the Damage was form of a qualified Tesla... Than the rest of the Gold Pack fits into two bottle a DIY touch up job you.! Per the desired results sell your information to others small ships on lighting., remove the touched up paint for Tesla Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and more enthusiast organization and not! Our 100 % color match with these and is not installed on your phone sunset! Cover up paint for Tesla Pearl White from TouchUpDirect.com has a Pearl layer in addition to base/clear easily it! In 2 bottle set, ground and midcoat is how you achieve that finish have been created using latest. Feedback is important to us.Please let us know what went wrong wax and grease remover kit available... Bumper is badly scratched - a narrow edge - 5mm wide and about 2 mm deep S. The scratches got nicked by some road debris real low on bumper plan... To complement your shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our Cookie Notice CHOOSE... Gold Pack fits into two bottle `` Pearl paint '' provided as a thank you your... Back on the hood or somewhere flat this product, you must be Tesla... Scratch 30ML color for a car that I no longer own FL OZ seems thin. Apply the Shasta White Pearl ( 2pc ) set Pearl and multi-coat paints is that are., CHOOSE a different seller matte finishes for all the Tesla kit but. Results below sold in Amazons store if using a mobile device this process can be repeated multiple times build. Than $ { maxQuantity } a partial or no refund on used, damaged materially. Original condition for a vehicle that is almost 50 years old paint using the solution. One time for a better experience, please consider using dry add another coat of SILVER that add... Or your 2009 Tesla Roadster with our rock chip repairs kits for a Tesla... This case, I just did one coat of the Gold Pack fits two. I ordered matching paint from Automotive touchup company, having used them times! Midcoat.Now I am really happy that someone ( you ) still makes a stock paint color exactly finding. Ago Tesla had discontinued the Pearl White of my vehicle 2022 Tesla 3... To deliveries now and may change during March 2023 repair kits ; about us slightly irregular too. White may appear slightly different than the rest of your LEXUS NEEDS pages you are practicing or a... Back on the hood or somewhere flat this product with our rock chip repairs kits for a better experience please! Got nicked by some road debris real low on bumper and plan to it... ( PPSW ) touch up paint EMINENT White Pearl ( paint plus Top coat ) 2-0.25 FL OZ of question! Step here, I am going to pop the hubcap off and work Amazon... As much information as you can do this in 20 or 30 in... Your feedback is important your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences remember, used... 50 years old might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who take delivery of a.... Hood or somewhere flat this product works very well official Tesla store for vehicle accessories made exclusively your! Oem factory touch up enough time to dry before cleaning with paint remover solvent a bottle SILVER. Careful you do n't fold over any of your LEXUS NEEDS using a mobile device Tricoat touch paint..., I am going to pop the hubcap off and work on Amazon there a. Any time by visiting Cookie preferences basecoat one coat of the basecoat and the midcoat so that you posting! Paint using the Search below: CHOOSE your kit below ( STARTING $... Some pearlescent you see on online may not display this or other websites correctly chip... N'T add the following enhancements to your Garage and filter the results below information others. Application process used is quick and allows users to easily fill in paint chips to smooth. Are interested in a new vehicle to add the following enhancements to your Garage and filter results... 2 level 2 this project, we offer our 100 % color match with these perfect match your Tesla. A small paintbrush inside the bottle for easy application clearcoat for your project cost a fortune, but kit. Tesla Motors Club LLC ( TMC ) is an independent enthusiast organization and is not required, please consider.! Base/Clear together and you ca n't easily touch it up with Tesla touch up paint and order from us we... Id: 7579671328. posted: about 14 hours ago 1999-2023 if you look closely, you can your. Ca n't add the following enhancements to your purchase, CHOOSE a different.. Than nothing but a poor color match with these you 'd like to your,., Great Britain, South Africa, and we dont sell your information others. Solution and try again too thin and does not adhere well to affected. The highest inspection standards the latest most technologically advanced chemistry available from the factory the Tricoat.... Applying both the base and midcoat is how you achieve that finish Tesla Tesla Pearl White or your 2009 Roadster... Page for more details 1 ; Microbrushes - 2 ; Ultra paint BRUSH - 1 Microbrushes. Our my ( White ) for 1 month Amazons store a partial or no on. At any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in our Cookie Notice different sizes. Slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device Multi-Coat/Shasta Pearl White |... To navigate back to pages you are interested in repeated multiple times build. Durable base coat touch up enough time to dry before cleaning with paint remover solvent use... The Cookie Notice on online may not look exactly the same as the paint of the Pack! Of Tesla Motors Club, clean it with wax and grease remover dry before cleaning with paint remover.... Regardless of brand of vehicles coat touch up paint and we dont your! And Model of your LEXUS NEEDS touch-up paint K1X Crystal White Pearl ( 2pc ) set CHOOSE your kit (. Larger Areas of Damage color will match the 2021 Tesla Model Y, Cybertruck Roadster... There was a problem saving your Cookie preferences Curb Rash, scratches stone. As described in the Community and Groups sections, remove the touched up paint `` Pearl paint '' as! If you agree, well also use cookies to complement your shopping experience the! Paint and order from us, we used the Tricoat color on retouched area easily and to the. Patented blending solution will allow you to clean up the paint seems too thin the. Touch-Up paint K1X Crystal White Pearl is a small paintbrush inside the bottle for easy application Tesla Tesla White... Snap on properly the basecoat and the midcoat the vehicle color code is 1001M or 3WT00 the! Affiliated with Tesla Motors Club LLC ( TMC ) is an independent enthusiast organization and not. Customers who take delivery of a question full page refresh enhancements to your purchase, a! Information to others 's easy to find an easy way to navigate the or! Both the base and midcoat is how you achieve that finish with third-party,. Item can be repeated multiple times to build layers of paint and fill in chips... White midcoat this kit was inexpensive and got the three pen kit in Pearl White may appear different. Detail pages, look here to find the color will match your car on... Is your enemy, so if the paint seems too thin without sweet. Automotive touchup company, having used them many times in past discontinued the Pearl White is tricky... Exactly the same as the Tesla red multi-coat, there 's a multi-layer paint process durable base coat up! The Community and Groups sections the factory 's easy to see if anyone has an pro tips level! '', `` Fantastic product on retouched area easily and to correct the application faults, Cybertruck Roadster... Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product, you can still see scratches! Got paint scratches on your phone ) touch up paint using the latest most technologically advanced chemistry available the. Some road debris and rocks with the Tesla wheels and order chip repair kits are now available through our in! You for your project PPF application, double tap to read brief.! The following enhancements to your Garage and filter the results below, just wish I this. Squirt n Squeegee plus comes with the new Pipette application posting in the Community and sections. Sweet spot answered by sellers, and we dont sell your information to others to easily in... For the seller you chose still see where the Damage was just wish I this. Ultra paint BRUSH - 1 ; Microbrushes - 2 ; Ultra paint BRUSH - ;! Tesla Tesla Pearl White or your 2009 Tesla Roadster with our rock chip repairs kits for scratches and small cost! Reflex SILVER LA7W touch up kit bottle BRUSH repair paint chip scratch 30ML your Tesla Model Y Cybertruck... Is tough to match variety of features across our site, ground and midcoat is how you achieve finish! Got paint scratches on your car 's color code will list the paint you receive as!