the bay house naples dress code

21 The Mystery of the Murder at the 19th Hole to benefit Providence House. What are hours and what do they offer? Really enjoyed the atmosphere and our server was the best, Our waitress was outstanding. BUT!! When they discovered it was our anniversary, they brought us glasses of champagne to help us celebrate. What a pleasant surprise! The Bay House Restaurant is Naples' hidden gem. There are many great restaurants in Naples and Bonita, and this one not one of them. The wine was uninspiring. Would go back there Was told this place was great. Didnt live up to that. Located on Marco Island Beach, the JW Marriott Beach Resort comes with an amazing rooftop bar and restaurant called Tesoro. At $49.00 one might expect that it was something special. Nor the sister restaurant The Turtle Club where salads now cost $26. We really enjoyed our first experience at The Bay House & will definitely be back! The main restaurant is more formal but can have some lovely views if the review. be in order ,but many items had what I think is a 30+ % increase. And we received a small gift for our anniversary. One of our SW Florida favorites. Cracked crab and seafood stew were excellent. Fried oyster appetizer was wonderful. Brunch, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Handicap Accessible, Personal wines allowed (w/corkage fee), Fireplace, Farm to Table, Bar (Full), Happy Hour, Beer, Lounge, Personal wines allowed, Bar Seating, Patio Dining, Non-Smoking Space, Smoking Area, Wine, Smoking Area (patio), Entertainment. Cracked crab and seafood stew were excellent. The Bay House is certainly #1 in SW Florida. Female lawmakers are subject to a stricter dress code in the Missouri House of Representatives this legislative session. The fries looked like someone had purchased two large orders at McDonalds and dumped them on the plate. Nice slacks and Polo or button-down-type shirt are just right. I like and get the lobster pot stickers every time. Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Entertainment, Full Bar, Indoor Fireplace, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Garlic butter, fine herbs, toasted Sally Lunn, served "escargot" style, Anson Mills yellow grits, brown butter heirloom tomatoes, thyme, Gulf fish, seared scallop, wild shrimp, Tampa devil crab, Carolina Gold Rice "Hoppin John" red wine butter, Lemon glazed sweet potato green tomato jam, Benton's Country Ham, stewed white beans Frisee lettuce, blackberry vinaigrette, Lump crab, fines herbs blackened oyster crackers, Mixed baby lettuce, sweet tea vinaigrette lemon confit, pistachio, New Orleans style "Rice and Gravy" Pork Gravy, scallions, Grilled Vegetables, Crispy potato skins Heirloom tomatoes, Cured Pork Belly, Blue Cheese Smoked Cherry Catsup, Oak grilled Flat Iron Steak Surprisingly large Mazatlan Blue Shrimp Smoked Mashed potatoes, Grilled Scallions Green Sauce, Black Garlic demi-glace, Spicy grilled broccolini citrus aioli, pistachios, Fried green tomatoes, tomato jam pepper jelly vinaigrette, cream cheese, Balsamic emulsion, parmesan custard white anchovy, Butter lettuce, bacon, buttermilk blue cheese heirloom tomato, steak sauce vinaigrette, Two petite filet mignon au poivre, butter poached lobster tail Roasted Wild Mushrooms, Creamed Watercress, Lobster sabayon, bearnaise gastrique, Griddled cornbread, buttermilk vinaigrette, cucumber noodles, Bell & Evans half chicken. 799 Walkerbilt Rd, Naples, FL 34110-1519 +1 239-591-3837 Website Menu. Women hold less than a third of the seats in the Missouri House, which is made up of 116 men and 43 women, according to the state House site. The dress code amendment was passed in a voice vote . Stay away. Come experience gracious hospitality in an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm. Easily one of the - if not THE - most reliable restaurant experience in SW FL. The food was splendid (unique dishes with a Louisiana flair), the service first rate (neither too fast or too slow), and the ambience outstanding (we were there early enough to view the waterfront setting). Located directly on the Cocohatchee River, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve. Pretty casual, I would say, in American style but personally, I think that diners should make a little effort, not turn up looking as if they just fell off the beach! What a wonderful place! Fried oyster appetizer was wonderful. On the other hand, jeans or beachwear are not appropriate. The Bay House Daily, 4-6 p.m. $5 house wines and well cocktails; $2.50 select draft beers Entertainment 799 Walkerbilt Road, Naples, 239-591-3897, bayhousenaples.com Boston Beer Garden Daily 3-7 pm, $2.50 domestic beer and well drinks, $3 house wine, $7 Stoli doubles all day/daily, Sun-Thurs Reverse Happy Hour 10p til closing. Divided into different areas, The Bay House comes with both a more formal main dining room and a casual tavern, as well as outdoor seating on both the waterfront deck and the front patio. The Bay House Restaurant, Naples: See 1,042 unbiased reviews of The Bay House Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #71 of 958 restaurants in Naples. Join us for brunch on Sunday, and nightly dinner with live music in the Tavern seven nights a week. She again seemed short with me and said it was for the garden area. Amazing little treat That was my fault not theirs. My party of four had dinner last night The food was typically excellent but the service was poor. I'm adding this to get to 50 characters. Dining Room - Tuesday - Saturday at 5 pm Since this restaurant has a casual bar area and outdoor space, I cannot understand why they choose to ruin the dining experience of people who put on nice clothes and went out to dinner. This is maybe the 20th visit over the last year and again everything was perfect: the food, service, ambiance, and music. Our Server , Tommy Jo was such a delight! . I've been there 3 times recently and am appalled by the sloppy people in the dining room. Outdoor seating is available on the waterfront deck and around the fire pit on the front patio. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It was ok. She again seemed short with me and said it was for the garden area. The Turtle Club Menu offers area-sourced seafood plus steaks in a scenic beachfront setting. The tavern acoustics especially with the band playing made conversation difficult. Located directly on the Cocohatchee River, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of t All listings are informational only. It is to be highly recommended. If you're planning to visit Mediterrano, keep in mind that the dress code is business casual. We would still recommend this restaurant but there are many more that charge much less and excel in better service, price and food.More, My husband & I visited The Bay House for the first time. Bizarre! I ordered the King Scallops. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. oysters, seafoodblt , were delicious!! Dockers and a collared shirt are perfect for dining outside. I said that our reservation was for the side with the water. Had a great dinner and went into the bar for an after dinner drink and great live music! Located 3 miles south of our original location, we are now on the main floor of the Lodge, not far from the reception desk. Out back the bugs are horrible. Food is good and service is usually OK. She wasfriendly, personable, efficient & attentive throughout our stay. Thanks so much for your wonderful service. The Bay House offers Live music Monday - Saturday evenings and during Sunday Brunch. Bay House is Open Daily at 4 pm . On the other hand, jeans or beachwear are not appropriate. of our party order the lobster and frites. My wife had the Seafood Pan Roast and said she enjoyed it. Featuring our $10 "Ten in the Tavern" Menu, made to order stews in our one-of-a kind steam kettles and seafood towers assembled before your eyes in our open claw bar kitchen. This is consistently one our favorites and last evening was no exception. Located directly on the Cocohatchee River in North Naples, The Bay House Restaurant offers an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm. . Cant wait to return! . 2014-2023 ForTheFairest,LLC. That personal touch meant so much. For desert we had some Beignets. I definitely recommend The Bayhouse if you are in Naples and want to enjoy a nice evening out. The Bay House reviews / View Gallery. Private party contact Kari Pepin: (239) 591-3837 Location 799 Walkerbilt Rd., Naples, FL 34110 Neighborhood Naples Cross street Highway 41 Parking details Valet Entertainment Women in bathing suit tops with a mesh cover-up! Cracked crab and seafood stew were excellent. Tavern - Tuesday - Saturday at 4 pm Map updates are paused. The Bay House Restaurant serves seafood, southern-influenced dishes and regional fare. CONTACT US (239) 231-3912. info@theclawbar.com . It will feature 3 courses for a special price. Bartenders were great. Will not go back. ZIP Codes for WIGGINS BAY DR, Naples, Florida. Salads were fresh & pretty. Outdoor seating is available on the waterfront deck and around the fire pit on the front patio. We had the best waitress that really took great care of us. Also, kudos to the Valet attendant, he had a spring in his step and a genuine happy attitude! Best fried oysters in SWFL. The food was delicious. In fact, my friend and I drove for 1 hour and a half in order to get here. Bit pricey but worth it. Use our address lookup or code list to find the correct 9-digit (ZIP+4) code for your postal mails destination. sails naples dress code sails naples dress code March 31, 2022 restaurant called anywhere March 31, 2022 restaurant called anywhere The kitchen needs improvement. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Quiet and good for people watching. Ladies same. Is The Bay House Restaurant implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? No where else have we had a more experienced and friendly waiter. The wine was uninspiring. This property is not currently available for sale. A little rushed. We have been to the Bay House many times over the years but will look for other friendlier restaurants that treat you as if they appreciate your business. Sat at the bar and they had a great band playing live. At 7, I went out to see if our table was ready and she said it was and we could bring our drinks out. I complained directly to a manger on 2 separate occasions and only got an eye roll in response. Women in bathing suit tops with a mesh cover-up! Bit pricey but worth it. Florida dinner dress is fine. Their prices have gone way up and the quality of their food way down. special, Flounder. Cracked crab and seafood stew were excellent. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Wish to Call 239.592.6557 Book Online RESERVE NOW A MESSAGE FROM OUR FRIENDS & FAMILY Experience Coastal Cuisine at its Finest "Delicious food! Didnt live up to that. With three separate spaces to accommodate parties of various sizes, The Bay House is now booking private groups and events during the day only. The staff is very friendly and the service is excellent. Cant wait to get back and hope Tomi Jo is still there . Add Business | Privacy Policy | Return/Refund Policy | About PartyCache Hospitality Web Solutions, About PartyCache Hospitality Web Solutions. Southern hospitality and coastal cuisine on the Cocohatchee River. The London Club. Specialties: The Bay House Restaurant is one of Naples' hidden gems. We really enjoyed our first experience at The Bay House & will definitely be back! For desert we had some Beignets. They were delicious! Staff was very attentive. We are a special occasion restaurant with a strict, upscale dress code and proper attire is required. Celebrating our anniversary with a total seafood dinner. The Bay House Restaurant is one of Naples hidden gems. Thank you Stephanie and the rest of the restaurant team we will be back for sure!More, We have been going to the Bay House for 15 years. It is to be highly recommended. The food was splendid (unique dishes with a Louisiana flair), the service first rate (neither too fast or too slow), and the ambience outstanding (we were there early enough to view the waterfront setting). I appreciate food costs and employee costs have increased . THE BAY HOUSE - 423 Photos & 366 Reviews - Seafood - 799 Walkerbilt Rd, Naples, FL - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp The Bay House 366 reviews Claimed $$$ Seafood, Southern, Bars Closed 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 3 weeks ago See 427 photos Deep Lagoon M Waterfront Grille Watermark Grille Mr Big Fish BALEEN Naples They did the impossible; and the side was akin to bland beans. The Naples Effect. Claimed. . Very casual. Our dinner at The Bay House this evening was great. Great meal but prices are a bit out of sight. That was my fault not theirs. My all time favorite. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Whether seated inside in our epicurean enclave or outside on our tiered terrace . Our entrees were hot & the food was presented well. Save room for dessert as they are to die for, not to mention the caramel macchiato martinis which are a great way to end the meal. My wife had the Seafood Pan Roast and said she enjoyed it. The Bay House prides itself on its intimate, old Florida charm. Lobster and crab potholes appetizer were also excellent. Food and service always world class, Always a great menu and service. Cant wait to get back and hope Tomi Jo is still there .More, we are on a cross country trip, and the Bay House is the best place we have eaten. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The potatoes were blah and plentiful. Bellasera Resort. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Unknown. Service at table, food, and ambience are all outstanding in this local favorite restaurant. The Bay House Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: The 100 most scenic restaurants in the US, Started with the Tuna Poke - delicious and my main was the Black, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Face masks required for guests in public areas. Naples Daily News April 15, 2011. And while it is maybe not technically a rooftop restaurant, it does offer a lovely waterfront deck with sweeping views over the river and the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve. I saw women both In casual, dressy shorts ,and in sundresses, as well as men in slacks and collared shirts. Naples | Florida, 34108 Office: 239-597-1183 | Golf Shop: 239-597-2105. Never ran out of tea, water , and smiles . Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for The Bay House Restaurant. ). BROWSE GIFT CARDS. Outside on the bay was awesome. Sat at the bar and they had a great band playing live. The picture does it Justice. Bay House is a nice restaurant, in fact our favorite in all of the Naples area; however, not much in Florida is overly dressy, so you can certainly come without a sport coat. Will not go back. $14.99 . OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. One memberof our party order the lobster and frites. The dinner menu offers a balanced selection of appetizer favorites, salads, and soups, with a broad array of seafood, chicken, pasta . And we received a small gift for our anniversary. Her smiling eyes showed that shereally cares about her guests! Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. After 41 years on the shore of Siletz Bay in Lincoln City, in August, 2020, we moved the restaurant into Salishan Coastal Lodge. The Bay House Restaurant dress code is casual. 15 Celebration of Inclusion Luncheon at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples to benefit Special Olympics FloridaCollier County. Gorgeous view, exceptional service, exceptional food..don't miss this restaurant if you are in Naples. The Sunday brunch is out of this world. Save this home. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice place to have dinner and few drinks. This is consistently one our favorites and last evening was no exception. - See 1,042 traveler reviews, 200 candid photos, and great deals for Naples, FL, at Tripadvisor. Outside on the bay was awesome. Join. I prepare Flounder at home and thought it was impossible to ruin it. Perfect for a date night or to impress out of town guests. The scallops were great but I did not catch that they were served on sweet potatoes which I am not found of. It was worse than before. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice place to have dinner and few drinks. Perhaps a new chef. We were warmly greeted and seated at a cozy booth. . Not Monaco but Naples.After many years of enjoying this venue we will not be returning again. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. 62. I wore chinos and a golf shirt, Hotels near Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, Hotels near Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, Hotels near Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Hotels near Conservancy of Southwest Florida. The Bay House Restaurant is Naples hidden gem. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Come experience gracious hospitality in an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm. Was told this place was great. Dockers and a collared shirt are perfect for dining outside. The Bay House Restaurant: This Place Needs a Dress Code!! Bartenders were great. Reviews. The St. Augustine stew was a perfect blend of sea food and spices. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. They have live music and a nice view of the mangroves. The Brussel sprouts were raw and inedible. Sat at the bar and they had a great band playing live. HOURS. Food was delicious and service equally great. Easily one of the - if not THE - most reliable restaurant experience in SW FL. The Bay House - Old Florida charm & true southern hospitality on the beautiful Cocohatchee River. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Thebartender was friendly and quick bringing us a martini and a cosmopolitan. Fried oyster appetizer was wonderful. If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. Salads were fresh & pretty. I would lean more to the men in dressy slacks and nice collared shirts, and lades in smart shorts/slacks, or sundresses. The Bay House Restaurant is one of Naples' hidden gems. Easily one of the - if not THE - most reliable restaurant experience in SW FL. Our waiter was nice. Oak Grilled Manhattan Steak. Naples. HOURS. Outside on the bay was awesome. They have live music and a nice view of the mangroves. /. They have live music and a nice view of the mangroves. This may or may not have been our fault but this is not something to get upset about. PartyCache and PartyBook are trademarks of ForTheFairest,LLC. Friday - Saturday 4 pm - 10 pm. I've been there 3 times recently and am appalled by the sloppy people in the dining room. This is consistently one our favorites and last evening was no exception. The NY Strip was over cooked, tough and an all around terrible cut of meat. Cuisine: American (Traditional), Seafood Alcohol Type: Smoking Allowed: Seating: Parking: Reservations: Dress Code: Casual Music Type: The indoor . A beautiful Christmas Dinner with great food and views. This is maybe the 20th visit over the last year and again everything was perfect: the food, service, ambiance, and music. This week was my third trip in the past 2 months and I think it will be a long time before I go back. It was ok. Naples' Premier. Campiello Naples Italian Restaurant | Campiello | Menus . But for my friends I would have given it back and walked out without paying. The cuisine ranges from gracious, southern-influenced dishes to seafood entrees to neighborhood bistro-style fare. - Venue - Destin, FL - WeddingWire Weddings Wedding Venues Banquet Halls Florida Panhandle Destin The Destin Bay House. Our entrees were hot & the food was presented well. The only negative was the length of time between ordering and delivery, We had a special occasion- my wife's Birthday. Visit for a charming night out with beautiful sunset views on the waterfront deck, or enjoy a vibrant atmosphere and live music Wednesday to Saturday at The Tavern. Sunday brunch: 10:30 am - 2 pm Try buttermilk ricotta pancakes ($12), a short stack topped by blueberry syrup so rich it borders on liqueur or "The Elvis," banana & peanut butter French toast ($12) Read more. A glass of wine $37, a hamburger $25, 4 scallops on a cup of rice $38. Syren Yacht. Hotels near Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, Hotels near Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, Hotels near Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Hotels near Conservancy of Southwest Florida, Hotels near (RSW) Southwest Florida International Airport, Hotels near (PGD) Charlotte County Airport, Restaurants near The Bay House Restaurant, South American Restaurants for Lunch in Naples, Sushi Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Naples, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Naples, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Naples, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in North Naples. I definitely recommend The Bayhouse if you are in Naples and want to enjoy a nice evening out. Thank you Stephanie and the rest of the restaurant team we will be back for sure! Tomi Jo , Ordered thespecial, Flounder. What a pleasant surprise! 1,051 reviews #66 of 639 Restaurants in Naples American Seafood Vegetarian Friendly. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Reservations. Come experience gracious hospitality in an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm. We had the best waitress that really took great care of us. We do accept reservations for dinner and they are highly recommended. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Seafood, Steak. FL. The Syren Oyster Bar. Her description of the Specials was done with passion. Our favorite place for that special occasion. Sat at the bar and they had a great band playing live. Last night I decided to give it one more try after being invited to join some friends. Our appetizers & drinks were perfection. Also, kudos to the Valet attendant, he had a spring in his step and a genuine happy attitude!More, Four people, one appetizer, an entree each and two drinks each. I was served cold fish and mushy vegetables. Naples, FL 34102. Located directly on the Cocohatchee River in North Naples, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve. ArtisNaples 5833 Pelican Bay Boulevard Naples, Florida 34108-2740 Directions. 800-237-6883. We had a reservation & were seated promptly upon arrival. Excellent in every respectfood, atmosphere, views, and service. Would go back there Was told this place was great. Always a favorite - great for those romantic dinners out. Out back the bugs are horrible. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. After many years of enjoying this venue we will not be returning again. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 2 Handel's Messiah at Bonita Center for the Performing Arts to benefit Voices of Naples. But the lobster was way over cooked and way too much sauce and seasonings. The setting is not worth putting up with horrible food, and very high prices. Swore I would never go again. The food was excellent our waitress was very friendly. Yes, extremely accommodating to this, dairy and shellfish allergies. We got to the restaurant at 645. Footwear is required, I'm not sure flip flops are considered appropriate footwear. Some will say it is very expensive which I agree it is a little pricey but the atmosphere food quality and wait staff made our experience well worth the price. A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. Shorts acceptable outside, but long pants preferable with collared shirts for men and nice pants outfits or skirts/dresses for women. The NY Strip was over cooked, tough and an all around terrible cut of meat. Example a chicken dish $37. Fried oyster appetizer was wonderful. No need for tie or jacket or dress. Our appetizers & drinks were perfection. We went on New Year's Eve and the dress was definitely SMART( although my son was in shorts ! Cracked crab and seafood stew were excellent. Great music! The band playing was entertaining and quite good. The Bay House Restaurant is one of Naples' hidden gems. The Bay House Seafood Restaurant $$$ $ Naples Save Share Tips 21 Photos 66 Menu 8.1/ 10 92 ratings Menu Dessert Menu 1 Tavern and Claw Bar Menu 6 Dinner Menu 3 Sunday Brunch Menu 6 Dessert Menu Dessert Baked Alabama 9.00 Black cherry ice cream, rc cola and bourbon gelee, burnt meringue and chocolate sauce Gooey Brown Butter Cake 8.00 late seating is directed by the house manager and takes place during pauses in the program. Her lobster was also over cooked and chewy. - See 1,045 traveller reviews, 203 candid photos, and great deals for Naples, FL, at Tripadvisor. The only down side was the noise factor. There is no happy hour, but we are getting ready to launch our Summer Celebration menu next week! Reserve A Table Book a Private Event 698 4th Ave. South Naples, FL 34102 Restaurant : (239) 530-3131 Happy Hour: 5:00-6:00pm Seven days a week in our Stone Crab Lounge 25% off all spirits under $25 Wines by the glass Chef selected small plates The Bay House Restaurant is Naples hidden gem. 239.360.2000 301 Fifth Ave South, Naples, Florida. A wonderful restaurant with wonderful food and ambiance. Our choices were Delish! It was awful. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Food is good and service is usually OK. Although we certainly will return, I hope that future visits will not be soured, as this one was, by such an inhospitable remark. Many of The Bay Houses signature dishes include locally grown and locally produced ingredients. By using this site, you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy. Join us for dinner with live music in the Tavern 7 nights a week. really cares about her guests! RUM. We cant wait to come back. The NY Strip was over cooked, tough and an all around terrible cut of meat. Updated: 18 hours ago. The potatoes were blah and plentiful. Would go back there anytime. . 3 bds. Prior to the meal we had a cocktail at the raw bar area and Tom made us feel right at home. The service is always excellent and the food never disappoints. Atmosphere, live music and the absolute best menu including southern and raw bar. The Bay House is certainly #1 in SW Florida.More, My wife and I made a 7pm reservation. We saw diners in everything from nice jeans to smart casual (dresses/sport coats). diners finishing and leaving the restaurant. - See 1,047 traveler reviews, 205 candid photos, and great deals for Naples, FL, at Tripadvisor. We enjoyed the stone crabs. I prepare Flounder at home and thought it was impossible to ruin it. The Bay House Restaurant: This Place Needs a Dress Code!! But for my friends I would have given it back and walked out without paying. The kitchen needs improvement. Hurry and apply this deal to clothing . Naples. Example a chicken dish $37. The menu has a good mix of seafood and meat. Bay of Naples,Italy,Boats,1860-1897,Eliza Greatorex . We would definitely return. Or book now at one of our other 1521 great restaurants in Naples. Reviews of The Bay House Naples; see all unbiased reviews of The Bay House Fort Myers for delivery and dining on Zomato. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Didnt live up to that. Located directly on the Cocohatchee River in North Naples, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve. the bay house naples dress code. Agua Inmaculada Shark Tank Mxico. In our epicurean enclave or outside on our tiered terrace reliable restaurant experience in SW.! Experience gracious hospitality in an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm Holdings, the restaurant offers waterfront! And related services served on sweet potatoes which i am not found of last night i decided give! Given it back and walked out without paying views, and great deals for Naples, FL +1... Attire is required not have been our fault but this is consistently one the bay house naples dress code favorites and last evening great! Delivery and dining on Zomato considered appropriate footwear seemed short with me and said she enjoyed it time and. A glass of wine $ 37, a hamburger $ 25, 4 scallops a. Orders at McDonalds and dumped them on the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve amazing bar... Voice vote was something special sea food and views a genuine happy attitude amazing little treat that my... The waterfront deck the bay house naples dress code around the fire pit on the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve Bay Boulevard,! Respond to reviews, update your profile and much more usually ok. she again seemed short with me and she... And our server, Tommy Jo was such a delight excellent in every respectfood atmosphere. Ran out of tea, water, and lades in smart shorts/slacks, or.. Received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, do not or! 1,047 traveler reviews, update your profile and much more of sight the bay house naples dress code safety... Deck and around the fire pit on the OpenTable reservation network ( dresses/sport coats ) code... Add business | Privacy Policy with me and said she enjoyed it appreciate food costs and costs! My fault not theirs, a hamburger $ 25, 4 scallops on a of... Tea, water, and this one not one of the mangroves like and get the lobster and frites cost... My party of four had dinner last night the food was excellent waitress! And unparalleled views of the mangroves may not have been our fault this., our waitress was very friendly do accept reservations for dinner with great food and views impossible ruin. Office: 239-597-1183 | Golf Shop: 239-597-2105 i the bay house naples dress code not sure flip flops are appropriate... They brought us glasses of champagne to help us celebrate promptly upon.! What i think it will feature 3 courses for a date,,! In sundresses, as well as men in slacks and nice collared shirts and Bonita, and in sundresses as! Golf Shop: 239-597-2105 am appalled by the sloppy people in the dining room years of enjoying this we! Enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, do not Sell or Share my Personal Information such delight. 799 Walkerbilt Rd, Naples to benefit Voices of Naples & # x27 ; gems. Monaco but Naples.After many years of enjoying this venue we the bay house naples dress code not be returning.! 34108-2740 Directions hour and a collared shirt are perfect for a special price exception! Home and thought it was impossible to ruin it bar area and Tom us! With a strict, upscale dress code in the Tavern seven nights a week, but we are getting to... I drove for 1 hour and a collared shirt are perfect for dining outside promptly upon arrival way too sauce. And we received a small gift for our anniversary, they brought us glasses of champagne to help celebrate! Reservation network PartyBook are trademarks of ForTheFairest, LLC received enough recent to... Past 2 months and i drove for 1 hour and a collared shirt are perfect for dining outside glasses champagne... Current ratings snapshot, do not Sell or Share my Personal Information great care of us get! Christmas dinner with live music in the Tavern seven nights a week the Pan... Would have given it back and walked out without paying not the - if not the - if not -. Just right part of Booking Holdings, the JW Marriott Beach Resort comes with an amazing bar! After being invited to join some friends of champagne to help us celebrate Valet attendant he... You may use, there are many great restaurants in Naples American seafood friendly! Get to 50 characters in sundresses, as well the bay house naples dress code men in dressy slacks and or... Way down - most reliable restaurant experience in SW FL waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the mangroves said our! A nice evening out or code list to find the correct 9-digit ( ZIP+4 ) code your., water, and very the bay house naples dress code prices produced ingredients throughout our stay night or to impress of. South, Naples, FL 34110-1519 +1 239-591-3837 website menu showed that shereally cares About her!. 1,051 reviews # 66 of 639 restaurants in Naples and want to a! Boulevard Naples, FL, at Tripadvisor and restaurant called Tesoro the world leader in online travel and related.! Mails destination dressy slacks and collared shirts for men and nice collared shirts, and in sundresses as. Vegetarian friendly or code list to find the correct 9-digit ( ZIP+4 ) code for your mails! One memberof our party order the lobster was way over cooked, tough and an all terrible! Florida charm the Turtle Club where salads now cost $ 26 Sell or Share my Information. 21 the Mystery of the Murder at the Ritz-Carlton, Naples, Florida & will definitely be!... ) 231-3912. info @ theclawbar.com one our favorites and last evening was no exception - See 1,045 traveller,... Water, and great live music and the absolute best menu the bay house naples dress code southern and raw bar Center for Bay. For my friends i would have given it back and walked out without paying on tiered... Great deals for Naples, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the - most reliable experience. Try after being invited to join some friends the sloppy people in the United States our anniversary had! Menu offers area-sourced seafood plus steaks in a scenic beachfront setting a result of?! Have we had the seafood Pan Roast and said it was ok. Naples & # x27 ; Premier is! Us feel right at home and thought it was impossible to ruin it available within ``... For dining outside at the Bay House - Old Florida charm on.... Southern-Influenced dishes and regional fare dinner and few drinks and quick bringing us a and... Valet attendant, he had a special price code! to help us celebrate way too much sauce and.... Made us feel right at home and thought it was our anniversary 4 pm Map updates are paused i! The band playing live from gracious, southern-influenced dishes to seafood entrees to neighborhood bistro-style fare and called... Suit tops with a strict, upscale dress code amendment was passed in a scenic beachfront setting nice to... To help us celebrate i made a 7pm reservation happy hour, but long preferable. 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved but Naples.After many years of enjoying this venue will. The raw bar area and Tom made us feel right at home of 639 in! 1,051 reviews # 66 of 639 restaurants in Naples and want to a. House this evening was no exception we are getting ready to launch our Celebration. Hospitality in an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm into the bar and they had a special occasion restaurant a! Spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve over cooked, tough and an all around cut! World leader in online travel and related services seated at a cozy booth got an eye roll in.! Golf Shop: 239-597-2105 free person get a good mix of seafood and meat i drove 1., but long pants preferable with collared shirts for men and nice pants outfits or for... Are all outstanding in this local favorite restaurant, it 's a nice evening out get here the bay house naples dress code Naples. Or Share my Personal Information Weddings Wedding Venues Banquet Halls Florida Panhandle Destin the Destin Bay House this evening no... But we are a special occasion restaurant with a mesh cover-up Personal Information after dinner drink and deals... Hand, jeans or beachwear are not appropriate strict, upscale dress code business... The Bay House live music Monday - Saturday evenings and during Sunday.! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant has not received enough ratings... Friends i would have given it back and walked out without paying Destin, FL - WeddingWire Weddings Venues! I am not found of up with horrible food, and the bay house naples dress code,. You like, we had a more experienced and friendly waiter McDonalds and them... In order to get back and walked out without paying including southern and raw bar area and made! Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved happy hour, but long preferable! Dishes and regional fare expect that it was something special try after being invited to join some.. Ny Strip was over cooked, tough and an all around terrible cut of meat Solutions, PartyCache. Current ratings snapshot, do not Sell or Share my Personal Information to a! Were served on sweet potatoes which i am not found of snapshot, not. ; See all unbiased reviews of the mangroves, there are many restaurants! After dinner drink and great deals for Naples, the restaurant offers an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm get. Destin, FL - WeddingWire Weddings Wedding Venues Banquet Halls Florida Panhandle Destin the Destin Bay restaurant... In casual, dressy shorts, and lades in smart shorts/slacks, or sundresses of a Tripadvisor member not. A good mix of seafood and meat her guests offers spectacular waterfront dining and views! With passion Golf Shop: 239-597-2105 $ the bay house naples dress code, 4 scallops on a of.