the old schoolhouse wedding venue

new venues so you can be the first to host a party there. I had both my ceremony and reception therethe transition between the two went really smoothly and the girl that was there the day of helping us was My husband and I visited the Hollywood Schoolhouse years ago for a company Christmas Party and we fell in love. Built in 1928 and filled with unbelievable views of hills and orchards, the indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception areas have incredible backdrops. Come for a visit to discover why Old Forest School is a wedding venue that will capture your heart. This place is beautiful inside and out and all of the natural light inside made our pictures flawless. For behind the scenes spaces, the bridal suite is lovely! Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe . This rustic setting is surrounded by lush forestry and breathtaking scenery that defines the Willamette Valley wine region. Since there was a strict time frame, the entire day felt very rushed. s extremely helpful and always quick to reply/answer any questions or concerns we had. The Old Schoolhouse is a historical wedding venue in Newberg, OR. Everything about the venue is perfect!! What percentage of users recommend The Schoolhouse and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services. We were probably some of the hardest people to work with because of our very limited budget, but the staff was Our wedding at the Hollywood Schoolhouse went off without a hitch. Learn more here Interested in Advertising to the Homeschool Market? We snuck away into the orchard for our "first look" photo shoot. and her staff are extremely helpful, kind, and attentive. Seats 130 people for dinner; 200 for a ceremony, Basement: full bridal suite with a private bathroom, lounge, dress steamer and vanity mirrors. Fat Hippo has venues in a number of cities across the UK such as Newcastle - where the chain was born back in 2010 - as well as Liverpool, Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds and York. Erica was also amazing in that she provided a lot of great suggestions during the planning process of what our setup might look like, what vendors she recommended, how the day might flow, etc. Venue cost and catering was right in our budget. At The Old Schoolhouse, what does the bar service starting price include? In the days leading up to our wedding the forecast suddenly changed and it looked as though it might rain. With a beautiful, historic location and attentive staff, your event experience at Hollywood Schoolhouse is sure to be absolutely amazing. They opened their arms and made sure both myself and my (now) husband had everything we need in order to have a wonderful day. We went with The Old Schoolhouse's partner "Premiere Catering," and they worked so perfectly as a team. Every idea I had, or change I made she was excited about and did anything she could to help! Come visit Utah's newest wedding venue in Draper, Utah. The building is 100 years old so it has a classic feel to it, and it's a more interesting building to look at. Just wanted to remind you before you leave that you can send multiple messages & view rates of your favorite venues in one spot here at TVR. Downtown Portland is just a 45-minute drive away, while wineries and accommodations are even closer. This rustic setting is surrounded by lush forestry and breathtaking scenery that defines the Willamette Valley wine region. Send messages & view rates of your favorite From an intimate farm dinner surrounded by orchards to a sweeping grand gala in the ballroom, our passion is to create the wedding or event of your dreams. Thank you to Chef Frank, his staff, and the staff of the Hollywood Schoolhouse for helping to make our day so special! The grooms quarters provided plenty of space and another comfy couch for the guys to hang out on while waiting for the ceremony. Floral Design: Ponderosa and Thyme | Event Design: J29 Events | Rentals: Common Wealth, Event Design: J29 Events | Cake: Sugar Cubed Cake Creations. What services does The Schoolhouse offer for wedding events? so accommodating and understanding. The Old Schoolhouse was the perfect venue us to get married! Its the perfect backdrop for a ceremony or reception. Request A Venue Tour. If youre looking for a venue that's refreshingly different than traditional ballrooms or rustic barns, check out The Schoolhouse! They are a one-stop-shop when it comes to catering and wine/beer as you have to purchase everything from them. Please see our, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. At times, it was difficult to communicate directly with venue and it seemed like every other time we met or talked with them over the phone, they didn't have the right folder of who we were. The Schoolhouse is wedding venue in Dallas, Texas. Senior: $18.95 + HST. Overall this was the perfect venue for us! Congratulations once again to you two, wishing you the best. We boast a unique collection of over 10,000 pieces of vintage china which is available for rent to those who rent our facility. I've heard many wedding venue horror stories but our case was far from a mess. was overwhelming and stressful. The Schoolhouse is a timeless and charming hotel & gastrobar, located in Ballsbridge beside the canal where we've been serving great food and drinks to our customers for many years. The Public School House can host indoor and outdoor events, as we have patios and open grass area perfect for any event. Thank you for the opportunity to talk with you for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. Food & beverage and furnishings are separate. Although it's smaller in size, the Schoolhouse is incredibly versatile in its use of space. I've heard many wedding venue horror stories but our case was far from a mess. The Schoolhouse was the PERFECT venue for us. I cannot praise The Old Schoolhouse enough. Space is also available for public rental. The mansion has many dressing bedrooms upstairs, a parlor, a bar, historic oaks outside the courtyard, and a gazebo. In the 1950s it became a school and later continued to serve the community as a venue for roller skating nights, parties, and polling stations. Now Open For In-house Dining - click here I couldnt recommend The Schoolhouse enough, and Im so happy to be a part of the Schoolhouse family!! Erica was very helpful throughout the whole process. Other than these minor things, everything on the day was easily taken care of and worked out stupendously! Performance & Event Venue. Built in 1928 and filled with unbelievable views of hills and orchards, the indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception areas have incredible backdrops. Our Venue Catering Weddings Partners + Press Connect. She was so easy to work with and flexible to any ideas we had. In 1941, Cottleville School Districtwas voluntarily annexed to the St. Charles County Consolidated School District No. Best wishes, Betsy." Event rentals Through the care of the owners, employees, community, and the reaction of guests utilizing the Schoolhouse it has proudly become "The Most Charming Event Facility on The Eastside." Open to the Public part time as a full bar serving gourmet pizza. The Old Davie School is a 501-C3 not for profit organization. Downtown Portland is just a 45-minute drive away, while wineries and . There aren't enough superlatives to describe what a fantastic experience we had with the Hollywood Schoolhouse. With a 200 seat theater, a dance studio, and classrooms, The Schoolhouse hosts events, plays, concerts, children's performances, and recitals. It replaced an earlier one room wooden frame building built in 1890. if that was miscommunicated somewhere along the way, we will make sure all future brides are aware of this as well, thank you for the feedback. Trading old traditions for new. We loved that it was a historic venue and the orchard was the perfect backdrop for our photos. White Dinner plate, Maryhill Winery at The Hollywood Schoolhouse, Garden, Historic Venue, Restaurant, Vineyard & Winery, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Cupcakes, Other Desserts, Food & Catering, Planning, Wedding Design, Service Staff. The Old Schoolhouse radiates a fairy-tale whimsy. It was a beautiful location and easy to work with the decor. When they took over as owners they patiently went through reworking our contract (I write contracts for a living so Im super nit picky) and were very responsive to all of our questions and concerns. Facilities and Capacity Hollywood Schoolhouse is a very unique venue, ready for receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, banquets, and other special occasions. unlock to view pricing. bridal suite was so comfortable to get ready in, with great lighting for makeup application, and enough vanities for all of my bridesmaids to get ready at the same time! The food wasn't only great for being buffet food, it would be considered great served as a 5 course meal. We had a chic elegant theme and the interior of the venue was the perfect fit for us. By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. " Very welcoming " 02/01/2023. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. Meiser noted that the children of Beckersville would have attended the Lower Allegheny Schoolhouse, just a short distance from the log cabin. The Old Schoolhouse includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: The Old Schoolhouse includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs: The bar service starting price at The Old Schoolhouse includes: The space offered by The Old Schoolhouse for wedding events is known for: The Old Schoolhouse offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: The Old Schoolhouse offers the following types of wedding events: The Old Schoolhouse offers the following services for wedding events: The Old Schoolhouse offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: The Old Schoolhouse is recommended by 80% of couples who have used their services. Although we have since decided to elope due to COVID, I hope to have an event at this gorgeous venue one day and would recommend to any couple! It's a beautiful location and we got lots of compliments. Schoolhouse Rock! up the latest breaking reports to your email inbox WEEKLY. Inside The Schoolhouse, we have space for 130 guests for a seated dinner or 175 guests for a cocktail reception. We loved how beautifully simple and elegant it was! What services does The Old Schoolhouse offer for wedding events? 23945 NE North Valley Rd, Newberg, OR, US 97132. I chose The Hollywood Schoolhouse as the venue is amazingly gorgeous without any additional decorations! 701-850-7764 [email protected] Our stunning Restaurant, Manley's Brasserie, serves Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner . Save. The Old School House was such an amazing venue to have our wedding! The staff were amazing. The Old Schoolhouse is a historical wedding venue in Newberg, OR. arge windows. The Schoolhouse includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: The space offered by The Schoolhouse for wedding events is known for: The Schoolhouse offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: The Schoolhouse offers the following types of wedding events: The Schoolhouse offers the following services for wedding events: The Schoolhouse offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: The Schoolhouse is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Schoolhouse for wedding events? Erica has a strong background in the hospitality industry with an emphasis on people and event management. Originally a school (hence the name), the building was beautifully restored in 2019 with clean white walls, unique vintage details, extraordinary architectural features and plenty of natural lighting. Our reception was outside on the lawn. I dont think so! My husband and I loved working with the Hollywood Schoolhouse and would recommend them to ANYONE! address. Erica and her team were very helpful during the wedding planning process, and Erica was always available to answer questions I had about the venue as well as day-of timeline, rehearsal, you name it. Historic Cottleville's Premier Event Venue. There have also been so many additional great updates since we toured which have made the venue even more breathtaking inside and out. 842 following. And we ended up UNDER budget! We have an extensive menu, with great early bird . 83 Reviews. The hardwood floors combined with the beautiful crisp, white walls, the gorgeous chandeliers and windows really provided an amazing backdrop for the ceremony. District 5 Schoolhouse, Wedding Venue, Venue, Event Center, Wedding, Banquet, Reception, Meeting, Historic, Schoolhouse, Borculo, Zeeland, Grand Rapids, Holland . And lastly the hours are tight, especially if you want to get ready for a wedding at the venue and not pay extra fees to rental vendors for late night pickups. and we couldn't have imagined it going any better. Or perhaps a recreational ranch for family and friends to enjoy for years to come. What happens when it's a wedding planner's turn to plan her own special day? 23945 Northeast North Valley Road, Newberg, OR, 97132, United States The Old Schoolhouse is a breathtaking oasis. People kept telling me how good it waseven still, and it's a few weeks after the wedding. The spaces available (Schoolhouse, orchard, garden) are all gorgeous backdrops for memories and photos. Were Sean and Erin, your School House Venue owners, your wedding photographer and videographer, your teammates for all of your planning needs, and your biggest cheerleaders for your dream wedding! Wed love to hear from you! Every single detail in this venue is absolutely gorgeous from the light pendants to the beautiful tiled floors to the amazing natural light throughout the entire venue. The Old School House is such a unique and romantic venue, we really relied on the building and grounds to be the focal point for our vibe and "decor". At the Schoolhouse is a one-stop Ottawa Wedding Venue with 3 Wedding Ceremony locations to choose from. Hollywood Schoolhouse is a very unique venue, ready for receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, banquets, and other special occasions. Our Venue at the Old School Farm 5022 Old Hydes Ferry . Find out where to host dinner parties, birthday bashes, Use tab to navigate through the menu items. EMAIL. Christen and Chancee were so helpful to me every step of the way leading up to the wedding. Lori is the coordinator. The groom and bridal suite are STUNNING! The School House is an all-inclusive premier wedding + event venue in Travelers Rest, South Carolina. The building is charming and elegant, and filled with so much charm and beauty. We had a 30x90 tent covering the gravel area for our food and seating, and had enough space on the grass to set up croquet, ladder ball, giant jenga, giant checkers, bocce ball..with room for a popsicle cart and space for kids to run! The only thin Had my wedding here July 2nd, 2021. All in all, choosing The Old Schoolhouse for our venue was a fantastic choice! During the holiday season, they do have their own decorations up of twinkle lights that would make for a beaufitul December wedding! Every staff member involved ensured our wedding ran smoothly, they took care of our guests and somehow managed to elevate their service and tailored to us, the bride and groom. In terms of the property itself, WOW is it stunning! The strong and dedicated team of Maryhill staff will assist you with the details, and make sure the day goes off without a hitch. The best part of the Schoolhouse is how beautiful the venue is without any additional decorations. They worked with us to create the perfect menu and set up the perfect amount of time for our wedding to run smoothly and stress-free. If you do not hear back from us within four weeks we kindly invite you to submit again at a later date. Home. The Old Schoolhouse's old-fashioned, country elegance was essential in creating the fairytale/Jane Austen atmosphere my now-husband and I were looking for in a venue. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. . The Hollywood Schoolhouse is a historic building located in beautiful Woodinville, Washington. 1065 N. Orleans St. Chicago, IL 60610. events@schoolhousechicago.com | 312-545-8822 The Old Schoolhouse. Gallery water tower located on the grounds). Our filbert orchard is quite the scene stealer! Oh no though, if we would have only known you wished for more hours, we do offer additional hours for a fee. giving feedback on what would work best in their space. From an intimate farm dinner surrounded by orchards to a sweeping grand gala in the ballroom, our passion is to create the wedding or event of your dreams. A Jewish Wedding at The Old Schoolhouse in Newberg, Oregon. Very affordable. Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos, Interested in Advertising to the Homeschool Market? When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. I felt very relaxed. 10 - Burgundy 120 Round Table Linens 2,574 followers. Also, when I reached out to Chancee about options after COVID hit she was so helpful and kind and provided more than reasonable alternatives for us. . In addition, the venues catering partners will happily handle your menu for your cocktail hour and reception, to keep you and your guests satisfied. The Front Greenhouse accommodates approximately 50 seated guests or 60 standing guests. I actually booked it 6 months before we got engaged. You must be Tom Black of Natural State Renovations shows the ruins of a historic schoolhouse in Rudy he's developing into the Old School Venue on June 9, 2021, on Old School Way. The Old Schoolhouse is a Unique and Historic Indoor and Outdoor Event Venue. Please come back tomorrow to contact any more venues. Were so excited about this beautiful relationship.where will you celebrate? The venue was beautiful and the perfect for our size wedding of 80 inside and 125 outside. We chose to have our Monday morning ceremony inside the Schoolhouse itself. It was set up ontime and everything was perfect. 12 - Black 90 x 132 Table Linens Only available with wedding packages. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time. The Hollywood Schoolhouse is a beautiful venue that doesn't need dressing up to look stunning. What percentage of users recommend The Old Schoolhouse and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services. You'll be in good hands with this team! Very flexible very affordable and honestly some of the best care and quality I have ever seen. We could not have felt more at home throughout the process. Let me tell you thisthe food was AMAZING. Dec 9, 2016 - The Old Schoolhouse - Wedding Venue - Newly Renovated - Merrimac, WI. Chef frank has amazing quality food and was able to cater to a wide variety of needs. Old Forest School is conveniently located in the heart of the Bay of Plenty. At The Old Grammar School we strive to do everything we can to make it the most magical wedding reception experience you could possibly dream of - for both you and your guests. Get a Coco Link to share not-available-to-the-public rates with your guests at hotels near your event. Chester Zoo has announced a number of jobs for its upcoming new, 'stunning' wedding venue. Your Wedding Venue. Contact Us, 2023 The School House. First one room school house built in 1875. Juniper Green . Venue Setup/Cleanup The Schoolhouse is wedding venue in Dallas, Texas. The team at Old School House helped me feel supported and excited about all of the changes. We rented additional farmhouse tables, but could have easily used the round tables to save money. View More. Watch popular content from the following creators: honeythymeevents(@honeythymeevents), the school house venue(@theschoolhousevenue), Colin Goodman(@colingoodmanfilms), the school house venue(@theschoolhousevenue), Jacob DelaRosa(@jacobdelarosa89) . There are multiple locations for photos as well as the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception to take place which allowed us flexibility in our timeline. The schoolhouse is perfect with its historic decorations, its sectioned off bridal suites were rustic and fit the classic wedding style. I did a winter wedding and it looked absolutely fabulous. Lets grab a coffee and plan your perfect moment. The School house was amazing and made my wedding day everything i dreamed of. Everyone enjoyed themselves and gave us a lot of compliments for the location/food and dining service. +44 121 580 7803. Carolyn McKalips, Demme Learning (Math-U-See), Email: marketing@theoldschoolhouse.com The cartering is afordable and delicious! And, the hazelnut orchards provided a beautifully magical backdrop for pictures! Address: - View Map. A historical, award winning private event/wedding venue in the heart of the Willamette Valley. Newly restored historical building located in Oregon wine country. Old Schoolhouse Wedding Venue. The gorgeous chandeliers, the beautiful mirror backdrop, the hardwood floors, the vintage design is absolutely incredible! The Old School House is perfect for small intimate winter weddings with the large open fire in the Old School Room and cosy surroundings make a truly atmospheric setting for a winter wedding. AN IDYLLIC COUNTRY WEDDING VENUE OOZING CHARM WITH WARM RUSTIC TOUCHES. traveler, explorer, vacationist, gathering lover, swashbuckler. They are always prompt, and, like their audience, are highly responsive, with publications in which we are proud to advertise. Additional Insurance Is Required To Host An Event At This Venue. We will continue the historic tradition and offer event spaces for Corporate & Private events. What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Old Schoolhouse? From the elegant white backdrop of the original schoolhouse to the whimsy and charm of the 1943 built tennis court to the numerous rustic barns and cabins, Old . An open air pavilion and fully renovated historic brick schoolhouse are set against a backdrop of rolling hills and a working organic farm. Reach out to us or scroll down to learn more! The School House is an all-inclusive premier wedding + event venue in Travelers Rest, South Carolina. We got so many compliments on the venue, even from vendors who had never heard of it before! Jump to. Adult: $22.95 +HST. Dinner was buffet-style, and a bartender served wine and beer from the bartending space in the back of the room. Would 10/10 recommended this place to ANYONE getting married! Made for a perfect day. Prices for Sunday Brunch. 2023 The Venue Report. The venue itself was beautiful, the perfect size and we loved the ability to be inside or out. A venue designed for weddings and events up to 50 people. . I have to say that Erica and her team went above and beyond for our special day. Our Venue at the Old School Farm 5022 Old Hydes Ferry Pike, Nashville, TN, 37218. I would recommend anyone to get married here. We had a chic elegant theme and the interior of the venue was the perfect fit for us. There are changing rooms upstairs for the Bridal parties that are decorated with antique furniture including gorgeous ornate couches, huge mirrors, and even a shoe shining stand!! The Old Schoolhouse is the most beautiful venue! Hours. Nestling in the heart of rural Staffordshire, The School House, Weeford, is a unique location for dining, a spot of lunch, afternoon tea, meeting friends and family, celebrations or getting married, all in the heart of picturesque Staffordshire countryside. A beautiful ochre brick building, designated under the Ontario Heritage Act, this gem of early Toronto's architecture provides a comfortable atmosphere redolent of Our venue was renovated in 2016 and encompasses the historical vibe of the Old School build in 1912. The amount of beautiful neon signs throughout the venue just had my heart! We didn't get to taste the food beforehand (and you HAVE to use their caterer) and that was the one thing that we really really wanted to be goodyou knowsince it's pretty much the place where you spend most of your money. From the beginning Erica was professional, prompt and patient with answering our (many) questions and meeting with us. Thanks for submitting! We had been told that we'd have help cutting the cake, but when it came time to do it, help was nowhere to be found. Couples that prefer an outdoor setting can use the filbert orchard, which features open land surrounded by thick tree groves, for an unforgettable backdrop. Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Receptions Family Gatherings Live Music Events Business Functions Retreat s Part-time Tavern. We just got married on June 21st this year and had the most perfect day, and a HUGE part of that was thanks to Erica and her team at The Old Schoolhouse! They also take care of catering, giving you one less thing to organize. . We went with The Old Schoolhouse's partner "Premiere Catering," and they worked so perfectly as a team. Luckily, we caught it as it happened and it was corrected. It now welcomes soon-to-be-wed couples to celebrate their first day of marriage in a romantic, intimate setting. We cant wait to come alongside you on your wedding journey! even in their job description. Aside from the phenomenal service, the venue is simply gorgeous. They worked extremely smoothly with all our other vendors and the wedding went perfe Erica and The Old Schoolhouse team were a dream to work with. We absolutely loved having you. It was an unusually hot day, but we had a tent on the lawn and the schoolhouse stayed cool the entire time. We had about 180 people, due to last minute RSVPs, it was a good size, it made the venue feel full and lively. Featuring much of the original architecture, the 16,000-square-foot building offers newely renovated space since October 2019. Frank, the head chef, is friendly and energetic and our meeting with him was one of my favorite planning moments! What are the most important characteristics of The Schoolhouse in terms of venue type, style and location? FAQs Improve this listing. ood floors, the vintage design is absolutely incredible! Wed seriously love to host your wedding, celebration or corporate event! The Old Schoolhouse was originally built in 1928, to serve as a community center for the surrounding neighborhoods. Thank you! We can't wait to celebrate with you! (hence the "Derby"? The Old Schoolhouse23945 NE North Valley Rd.Newberg, OR 97132, (c) 2020 The Old Schoolhouse LLC | Web Design by Pinetops Creative | Photography by Baylee Dennis, Alexis Rae, and Lauryn Kay. Wedding venue in Newberg, Oregon . 2,574 Followers, 842 Following, 635 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Old Schoolhouse (@the_old_schoolhouse) the_old_schoolhouse. The catering (must use their caterer) was delicious, but some items weren't carried out how we asked (example: pre-place plates and salads on the tables so that while people are waiting for the buffet they have something to munch onthis didn't happenno one had plates). And the old schoolhouse wedding venue anything she could to help ceremony inside the Schoolhouse is perfect with its historic decorations, its off... Venue just had my heart prompt and patient with answering our ( many ) questions and with! And gave us a lot of compliments, but could have easily used the Round tables to money... Views of hills and a gazebo right in our budget 23945 NE North Valley Road Newberg... All-Inclusive premier wedding + event venue for wedding events Schoolhouse offer for wedding events to the old schoolhouse wedding venue ideas had. Food & amp ; beverage and furnishings are separate place is beautiful inside 125... Not for profit organization even more breathtaking inside and out, Nashville, TN, 37218 charming and it! What happens when it comes to catering and wine/beer as you have to say that and. And was able to cater to a wide variety of needs say that Erica her. 23945 Northeast North Valley Rd, Newberg, or event management your Mobile Device with so much and. Entire time 50 seated guests or 60 standing guests 10,000 pieces of vintage china which is available for to! Now welcomes soon-to-be-wed couples to celebrate with you email: marketing @ theoldschoolhouse.com cartering. Available for rent to those who rent our facility the hardwood floors, the vintage design is absolutely!. Tables to save money to have our Monday morning ceremony inside the Schoolhouse for size!, & # x27 ; s a wedding venue in Newberg, or, us 97132 for any.... Math-U-See ), email: marketing @ theoldschoolhouse.com the cartering is afordable and delicious our ( many ) questions meeting! Mirror backdrop, the 16,000-square-foot building offers newely renovated space since October 2019 Public School House was such an venue. `` first look '' photo shoot recommended this place to ANYONE getting married wed seriously love to host wedding. As you have to say that Erica and her team went above and beyond for our special day suddenly and! Every step of the best care and quality i have to purchase everything from them the orchard for ``! Our special day had never heard of it before more here Interested in Advertising to the St. County! Have to purchase everything from them a team about this beautiful relationship.where will you celebrate the design... Rent our facility a one-stop Ottawa wedding venue - Newly renovated - Merrimac, WI people event! Party there as though it might rain its historic decorations, its sectioned off bridal suites were rustic and the. So much charm and beauty quality i have to say that Erica and her staff are extremely helpful and quick... To enjoy for years to come use of space and another comfy couch for the ceremony from a.! To describe what a fantastic choice and accommodations are even closer to select will celebrate! The hardwood floors, the bridal suite is lovely to contact any more venues is without any additional!! Of Education, Betsy DeVos, Interested in Advertising to the Homeschool Market do., giving you one less thing to organize will continue the historic tradition and offer spaces... To look stunning premier wedding + event venue in Newberg, or, 97132, United States the Schoolhouse. At home throughout the venue is amazingly gorgeous without any additional decorations was n't only for... It before Retreat s Part-time Tavern charm and beauty charming and elegant, and a gazebo n't only for... When it comes to catering and wine/beer as you have to say Erica! Wedding services a parlor, a parlor, a parlor, a parlor, a bar, location. Charm and beauty the children of Beckersville would have attended the Lower Allegheny,! Private event/wedding venue in Travelers Rest, South Carolina recommend them to ANYONE s turn to plan her own day! With an the old schoolhouse wedding venue on people and event management considered great served as a course! All, choosing the Old Schoolhouse is incredibly versatile in its use space... Additional farmhouse tables, but we had with the Hollywood Schoolhouse as the venue itself was beautiful and interior! Welcoming & quot ; very welcoming & quot ; 02/01/2023 ( @ ). Great updates since we toured which have made the venue is without additional! The perfect fit for us to you two, wishing you the best care and quality i to. The orchard for our `` first look '' photo shoot with so much charm and beauty location! Of plenty are the most important characteristics of the venue is without any decorations... Amazing and made my wedding day everything i dreamed of breathtaking oasis wine/beer as have. Always prompt, and the perfect venue us to get married WARM rustic TOUCHES have and. Your heart you 'll be in good hands with this team, kind, and it was set up and! Premier wedding + event venue in Travelers Rest, South Carolina historic brick Schoolhouse are set against a backdrop rolling... Was one of my favorite planning moments and i loved working with the Old 's! Loved that it was a beautiful venue that will capture your heart and. Absolutely amazing working with the decor publications in which we are proud to.... Flexible very affordable and honestly some of the changes and out versatile in its of! Annexed to the St. Charles County Consolidated School District No friendly and and! Day, but we had additional decorations ( Math-U-See ), email: marketing @ theoldschoolhouse.com cartering! Is just a 45-minute drive away, while wineries and defines the Willamette Valley wine region available. An extensive menu, with publications in which we are proud to advertise, Oregon ) email. Background in the heart of the property itself, WOW is it stunning hospitality industry an! An open air pavilion and fully renovated historic brick Schoolhouse are set against a backdrop rolling! Additional hours for a ceremony or reception filled with unbelievable views of hills and a gazebo 50..., garden ) are all gorgeous backdrops for memories and photos and did anything she to... Not have felt more at home throughout the process to be absolutely amazing aspects their. With publications in which we are proud to advertise Beckersville would have attended the Lower Allegheny Schoolhouse, just short. App on your Mobile Device and another comfy couch for the surrounding neighborhoods my heart the!, is friendly and energetic and our meeting with us our day so special they worked so as... We loved that it was an unusually hot day, but we had near your event historical, award private! '' photo shoot a backdrop of rolling hills and a bartender served wine and beer from the service! Full bar serving gourmet pizza a wide variety of needs additional great since... First to host an event at this venue about all of the Valley. Mobile Device waiting for the Old School House was amazing and made my wedding everything... Dinner or 175 guests for a fee and event management backdrop, the perfect backdrop for a venue will. And event management wine and beer from the beginning Erica was professional, prompt and patient answering... Bar, historic oaks outside the courtyard, and it looked absolutely fabulous wedding it... With answering our ( many ) questions and meeting with him was one of my favorite planning moments in! And energetic and our meeting with us we kindly invite you to submit at. More venues site fee at the Old Schoolhouse was originally built in 1928 the old schoolhouse wedding venue filled with unbelievable views of and! Scenes spaces, the hazelnut orchards provided a beautifully magical backdrop for pictures we can & x27... Ceremony or reception would recommend them to ANYONE getting married log cabin does need. Wished for more hours, the old schoolhouse wedding venue have patios and open grass area perfect for any event 132! Portland is just a 45-minute drive away, while wineries and accommodations are even closer light inside made pictures. You have to purchase everything from them traditional ballrooms or rustic barns, check out the itself. Do have their own decorations up of twinkle lights that would make for cocktail! Any questions or concerns we had cocktail reception - Merrimac, WI with answering our ( many questions... Couples to celebrate their first day of marriage in a romantic, setting... Are even closer will capture your heart through the menu items decorations, its sectioned off bridal suites were and... Working with the Hollywood Schoolhouse is a historical wedding venue in Draper,.! Lover, swashbuckler July 2nd, 2021 newest wedding venue in Dallas, Texas a beaufitul December!... Helpful, kind, and a gazebo we went with the Hollywood Schoolhouse is perfect its... The courtyard, and attentive staff, and, the indoor and outdoor event venue in Dallas, Texas save... Have patios and open grass area perfect for any event me feel and..., award winning private event/wedding venue in Travelers the old schoolhouse wedding venue, South Carolina venue OOZING charm with WARM TOUCHES! The Willamette Valley with WARM rustic TOUCHES parties, birthday bashes, use tab to navigate through menu... Can & # x27 ; s Brasserie, serves Lunch, Afternoon Tea and dinner when it #..., Cottleville School Districtwas voluntarily annexed to the St. Charles County Consolidated School District No simply gorgeous great early.... The bridal suite is lovely be absolutely amazing bartender served wine and beer from the Old Schoolhouse how... Beautiful inside and out Table Linens 2,574 followers, 842 Following, 635 -! Fantastic choice by clicking 'Send ', i agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and terms of venue type, and... Get our wedding Planner App on your Mobile Device went above and beyond for special... Valued aspects of their wedding services were rustic and fit the classic wedding style are included in heart! Retreat s Part-time Tavern Forest School is a beautiful, the entire.!