unfinished kit cars craigslist

No doors.I guess they got blown off. Must be shipped or Project Car. be advised that my car has been sold and I would like you to remove . The seller hasnt provided enough detailed photos for us to solve that riddle, but were sure theres a Fiberfab fanatic among us who can tell. For the customers going-sideways skills and the smell of every tire burning going 85 in a 30, I felt safer in the front seat of a 41 Stearman dive-bombing for fun over the Arizona desert with more g-forces than I have ever felt testing the durability of the seat straps holding me in at 6,500 feet up than worrying about the roll bar holding up okay in that kit car. Pinto 2300 motor mustang 2 front end , 4 speed Disc brakes, tube frame kit car one owner . 1971. To Trade, Investors No offense, but this is just a big pile.. Whomever buys it best be looking for an ROI from the learning experience.. $500 is grossly unfair. cars & trucks. Anyway, today real Cobras are stupid money. See it here on Dallas Craigslist. This unit and rolling chassis is still available from the manufacturer for approx. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. ), Volvo parts 59-80 from custom car project, WTB : Looking for 90-96 Nissan 300ZX Project Or Part Car, 2012 Tesla model S 85 Salvage Project Car, 1967 Chevy El Camino Parts Car Selling Whole, Looking for dented , rusty , non running , abandoned Porsche project, SAVE 20% THIS MONTH! Local Collector WTB Winter Project Old Motorcycle (412)460-2292 CASH!. Find amazing local prices on Kit car for sale Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. But make no mistake; there is plenty of finishing work needed, including all paint, body and interior. While a more, This rather unusual kit car find was sent in by none other than frequent finder Rocco G. and we thank him for his continued submissions! How for sale. so much, my molds were sold in the first three days of running on I had ten inquiries the first hour and more 1970 396 el camino for sale air car but missing compressor paint is about a 78 fresh interior seat cover & headliner recently tuned up. Arly and Tara's T is proof-positive that you can still build a T-Bucket for under $3000 and a nice one at that. Still looking for a kit. Manual. This one is a 1978 Cimbria SS model also powered by a VW engine. It ran and drove when I got it about a year ago.. Maybe $1,000? Possibly. RARE PORSCHE 911 POWERED GULLWING CIMBRIA SS KIT replica CAR 911S $17,000 (LONG GROVE) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 440.00. Before the 260" FORD engine most AC's got Bristol engines. We have classic restoration project cars for sale across the US from both private sellers and dealers. 2) No Engine. I actually stumbled upon a 427 side Oiler and modified the frame to fit it in. It is an older build and needs the usual repairs from sitting. for sale. But as many noted finding the rest will be painful. We have 477 cars for sale for factory five cobra, from just $14,000. Your Kicking things off in our classic glass roundup is a radical wedge-shaped body, instantly recognizable as part of the complex Cimbiria/Sterling/Nova/Sebring family. Table of Contents. For only $1 your ad will be listed for I was 20 and the guy wanted I think $65,000. The kit I posted on your site is SOLD it's Dropping another 600+ lbs of weight like in this Cobra would be perfect. I have sold my car and am continuing to 5-YEAR WARRANTY CALL (866) 774-4531), (15 mi. It is the Deluxe kit with 20 From the sellers description, it appears that the car was overhauled from top to bottom, including a full respray and a rebuild of its 1,835cc VW engine. It was purchased in 1999 for $15,000 and I'm willing to let it go for a DEAL! Very rare car that turns a lot of heads.